[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you telling me that white fathers arent more skeptical when

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 46

File: wp.jpg (42KB, 970x290px) Image search: [Google]
wp.jpg
42KB, 970x290px
Are you telling me that white fathers arent more skeptical when their daughers date a black guy than a white guy?

Are you telling me that white people in general arent more skeptical when their new neighbor have got a black or mid eastern last name than a white last name?

Are you actually telling me that people in general arent more prejudice against blacks than whites in your country?

You wouldnt mind being threated ad looked at just like black people are being in white countries? It wouldnt make any difference to you?

These are just some of the things that makes it easier to be white in white countries. So you are privileged.
You know all this, so why are you denying it?
>>
i am not. niggers do not deserve privilege.
>>
>>714862370
So stop rioting and killing and raping so much as a race, and maybe people will treat you differently.

"Oh man I'm so offended that people only MOSTLY suppress their primal urge to survive for the sake of my fucking feels"
>>
White privilege is when you dont know a problem exists because it doesnt affect you.
>>
>>714862455
>>714862482
So you DO admit that civilized blacks are being threated worse than civilized whites?
>>
>>714862482
This argument is retarded.

>Guys don't burn and riot and shit you should priest peacefully

>Guys don't take a knee or wear shirts during warm up and don't wear armbands and seriously your non violent protesting is super fucking stupid
>>
>>714862691
yeah. just admit no matter what form of protest blacks do, you won't be happy
>>
>>714862560
No, civilized whites are being treated FAR worse.
Blacks have whites cross the street away from them sometimes or throw them dirty looks; whites are killed disproportionately by blacks.

Look up the statistics, you brainwashed fucking faggot.

"Oh man you're so privileged, your family got shot up by blacks screaming about bix nood muh racial discrimination despite them being 3rd-generation immigrants who had zip to do with slavery or segregation, but MUH FEELS"

Take your tumblr bullshit somewhere else, I'm not more "privileged" than a hornet because I avoid it when I see it. I don't want to get fucking stung. The only privilege thing is the hornet for me not tracking down and exterminating its nest.

We're talking about LIVES here. Lives it's just not fucking POLITE to care about the loss of. Of course, blacks get shot way more than whites, too - by blacks. They treat EACH OTHER like shit to an even greater extent, and any time a black guy wants to accomplish something they go "hurrdurr u a house nigga"/

>>714862691
Guys don't fucking kill everyone around you and maybe people won't fucking despise you, how's that, faggot?

>>714862742
We won't until you stop piling up the fucking bodies. You're standing there with a bloody fucking knife yelling "stop slapping us just for stabbing you, why so racist?"

Then you have the fucking GALL to complain that we're not happy no matter which way you stab us or phrase it, you deluded cunts.
>>
File: you.png (26KB, 229x365px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
26KB, 229x365px
>>714862742
So long as you admit that no matter what whites do, you won't be happy until they're all gone.

Fuck you.
>>
There is no society in the world where blacks have existed in any civilized way.
>>
>>714862742
That's really gonna help the situation. Get back to your steam begging thread faggot
>>
>>714862370

I dont deny white priveledge, but here is the problem.

I grew up in a black majority neighbourhood in an indian majority city.

My girlfriend is not white. Most of my friends are not white. I dont get suspicious of foreign sounding names. I dont have a reflex fear or suspicion response when i see a black guy walking around with a hood on.

I understand the trouble in the black community, what oppression has done and the fact theyre more prone to gang violence and criminal activity because of sociological problems... Not race inferiority.

I know that even that is just a loud minority.

And yet, im still getting called racist, having my priveledge checked, being treated like some kind of monster that is directly and solely responsible for slavery when i know for a fact all ive worried about is making enough money and eating, and i work hard to acheive it.

Also theres a huge misunderstanding that it was white people who did that shit. It was the english, i know well because im irish, we werent treated so well either.

And that still shouldnt matter because that shit was 200 years ago.
Look, black lives matter is noble at its core. Make police accountable. Whatever. But you didnt account for the retards, who exist in large numbers in every race.

The black retards who cant actually understand the concept are now coming after people like me, and the white retards and proving to them that they should.

Thats my problem.

Just keep race mixing. Soon noone can say shit.
>>
File: 1400865638877.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1400865638877.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>
>>714862849
I'm not even black. Just pointing out the truth. Its funny how you went full victim complex there though. Not too different than a SJW. And I hate SJW bullshit. All I am saying is that most of you people are full of hate and can't see things rationally when it comes to race.
>>
File: 1476505604874.jpg (57KB, 600x465px) Image search: [Google]
1476505604874.jpg
57KB, 600x465px
>>714862941
:^)
>>
>>714862370
You already got a black president, equal representation in Congress and for the most part free college for any lazy fuck who shows the slightest interest in not mugging people. What the shit else do you want? Fucking free dole out payments fir life? Most of you already get that. Just shut the fuck up already and work for shit of you want it and stop fucking whining.
>>
>>714862836
>maybe people won't despise you

You grow up in delusion? The only way this is gonna stop is when white people either go full Hitler and kill all the black people or they stop being fucking stupid and be helpful. But hey it's better to be all

>hurr niggers r so niggerish y they so stupit
>>
>>714862836
Youre talking about certain situations that a few people gets involved in sometimes in their life. Nowhere even near half of the population gets involved in those situations.

Im talking about the everyday life structurs in the society that everybody is involved in. Im talking about making a normal living. Getting a job, dating someone, buying a house etc.
>>
>>714863009
Yeah there is a disproportionate amount of violence coming from the black community. Did I deny that?

We do need to get to the bottom of the situation and and make sure the black communities are in better shape financially and socially, so that their crime rates go down
>>
>>714862370
Its the same shit when white people visit the Middle East, Africa and Asia. Fuck you and your double standards faggot. Hang yourself.
>>
>>714863023
No one needs to help niggers, they need to get over their conflate egos and become a part of society. They choose to live on the fringe living their ghetto nigger society. There's a ton of blacks that have adapted to society because they stopped blaming whites for their problems and started acting like humans instead of retards.
>>
>>714862900
This guy gets it. Sorry about the fallout you're catching. It's going to get worse before it gets better. Stay you.
>>
>>714862508

sheeit. black people didn't even know the election was over and attacked a white guy the next day and tried to make a show of it yelling "don't vote trump" as if other people could still vote for him. they don't what the fuck exists at all.
>>
#asianprivilege.
small dick
>>
>>714862508
Black privilege is when you can sit on an 800 phone all day and complain on the intern about the injustices of black peopke and justify your peers raping, stealing, killing as a whole other races fault.
>>
>>714863258
This.

I work in trades. Half my co workers are black. Most of them have criminal histories and a bad relationship with police.. All of them hate black lives matter and think its just black youth making excuses and trying to blame white people instead of just getting a job.

One of them, a great friend of mine, just got his son a job and threw him out his house because he started talking about black lives matter. He literally said "all lives matter gtfo"
>>
>>714862370
Please explain how any of that equates to privilege...

Ever heard of the old saying "birds of a feather flock together?" Like groups of people tend to seek eachother out. Even in elementary school where the majority of children retain a semblance of innocence and naivete, children of like skin color will gravitate towards eachother because it is something they obviously have in common.
>>
>>714863204
Yes, and im not denying it. So how do I have double standards? My message was for people who are in denial.
>>
>>714862370
Im my dreams black people do bad things to me

Why do black people do bad things to me in my dreams
>>
>>714863009
if nyc were all white then all crime in nyc would be from white ppl
>>
>>714862370
Black privilege in africa is worse
>>
Not to mention, the majority of what you are referring to has nothing to do with race. It has more to do with social standing.

If you live in a neighborhood full of doctors and lawyers, race means nothing because of your social status. To move in to that neighborhood, you have to be "worth" a certain amount.
>>
>>714863451
easier to meet women, easier to buy a house, get job etc.

Birds of a feather flock together. exactly. And since whites are more in leading positions in white countries theyll make it easier on other whites since they flock together.
>>
>>714862900
I am basically in the same situation as you except I come from NZ. Mixed friends/ girlfriend yet I still get my privilege checked and called racist all the time, what a world we live in.
>>
>>714863559
This. If you want black privilege, fuck off back to africa nigger.
>>
>>714862900
Really? I have never once in my life been called a racist just because I'm white.

Being asked/told to 'check your privilidge' is not the same as being told youre racist. You can benefit from structural discrimination by being white without doing anything wrong. Its just you/we dont have to face discrimination...and that is a leg up over a minority. Maybe some folks misuse the term, but thats what its about, not blaming anyone for shit that happened 200 years ago, just considering that maybe things would be hardwr for you if you werent 'privileged'
>>
>>714863563
You dont know what social standing people have when you dont know them. Then youll just judge by their skin colour or name. And since people are more prejudice against non whites...you do the math.
>>
>>714863160
Your the one who initiated victim complex.
>No form of protest is acceptable :*(
He just used the same logic against you and you called out what he saw lol
Also peaceful protest that aren't made for ulterior motives work well. Failing NFL player takes a knee for BLM to stay relevant and have a spot on his team. Doesn't quite fit your agenda
>>
>>714862370
White privilege is knowing that when I apply for a position at any level of government, my chances of being hired are immediately reduced to 67% because of employment equity.
>>
>>714863580
>easier to meet women
You've got to be kidding me...
>easier to buy a house
As long as you have decent credit and a decent job, realtors don't care about your race. They speak the language of money.
>easier to get a job
This has got to be the stupidest argument ever. As a white male myself, let me tell you, minorities have a much easier time getting jobs.

You make these assumptions with no real basis. I don't want to resort to ad hominems, even though we're not on /pol/, so I am going to assume nothing about you. But, having grown up in the inner city, and attended public schools, I have actually lived this. White privilege does not exist. If anything, minority privilege is an actual thing.

Look at all the minority college scholarships.
Look at affirmative action.
Look at government assistance programs.
>>
>>714863911
This.
Also don't forget about non-white jobs in Sweden and much of the EU. The only time this is acceptable is acting (ex. for a roll of an African); outside of this you are affecting hard working peoples livelihood and causing less qualified people to fit these positions
>>
>>714863631
Ill say again.. I grew up in an indian majority city...

They are elected into our local government (hell ive even voted them in), they are most of our CEOs and general managers, and hold most of the money and power. Black people also hold a lot of money and power. You know that neighbourhood i told you about i grew up in thats mostly black? Its upper middle class.

It IS harder to get a job there if youre white. Indians are well favoured. This is objective truth. It is well joked about by all and im not even mad. Typical human behaviour and what not.

But whos attacking me and my friends? Whos jumping us in dark alleys over what the white man has done? (in our rich neighbourhood) whos checking our priveledge?

The aforementioned black retard youth who are too dumb to actually understand what any of it means. Theyre priveledged in a city where the typical rules in the US do not apply. Then they go on the internet and read some SJW posts and head out with baseball bats.

Also my mom has been beaten up and called racist. She drove a city bus. A woman tried to ride for a quarter, my other said the fair is 3 dollars. That women beat the fuck out of her.

Your whole rules and movement dont apply at all to where i grew up and yet theyre beginning to uprise over shit they read online posted by people like you. Thx man. Fuck you.
>>
>>714863800
Again with the assumptions. As if white folks are the only ones that do this sort of thing. Minorities are FAR worse when it comes to what you just mentioned.
>>
>>714863631
Okay, I have a question.
I hear arguments about the privilege thing all the time, and it makes me wonder. No one says what to actually do after aknowledging said privilege.
Let's say for a sec that all whites colectively said "okay, we have it better."
Then what? What was the gain, except a childish victory in the sense that all you did was get someone to admit they're are wrong?
What's the follow up for successfully checked privilege?
>>
White privilege is a social construct. Not here to debate, just to inform :-)
>>
>>714863933
In Canada we have tons of grants for immigrants and black people (even with our low black population). There is not a single grant for being white. I know a black someone who averaged 60 in applied (college) level highschool and still got grants over white people who were getting upper 80s in IB (above academic/university stream). Just doesn't seem right
>>
Whites have EARNED their privilege.

Literally the only non fucked up countries in the world besides Japan are white.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfPLcQhXpCc

Please explain this anomaly then.
>>
>>714864026

Ive had the same question. Apparently youre supposed to feel guilty about it and then join the protest or youre racist.
>>
>>714864026
>>714864225
Don't forget to let your girlfriend cuck you with a black guy to show that your submissive to change. Its what I imagine OP is letting go on right now
>>
>>714862370
White privilege does not exist. The playing field in all facets of life is actually tilted *away* from white men and towards women and minorities. Minorities get better scholarship, better college admissions, better jobs through affirmative action (a mediocre unqualified black man will get a job over a qualified/experienced white man if they are below the "quota").

The truth of the matter is that black people have an exponentially higher proclivity torwards violent crime, poverty, and living off of government aid. This is why there's not one decent black community in the nation. It says a lot about a people that anywhere they exist in numbers is always a bad area.

Seriously, like blacks commit over 90% of violent crime when they're a 13% minority. They're primitive aggressive and stupid. They also have a tendency to live off of government aid. The government has a very specific way of granting aid (whether it be food stamps, cash assistance, section 8 housing, etc); if you check the little "African American" ticker box, you get government aid without exception. Those social service workers are usually nig-centric "down-with-whitey" types, and the ones that aren't are so scared of being called racist that they don't question the black applications. Now a white person (particularly a white male) has to jump through serious hoops to get government aid, and usually they wind up denied for years even if they've got some horrible ailment like NO GODDAMN LEGS! It's because so many niggers are accepted for welfare without question (it's the majority of them, well over half), that there are very few slots left for people that really need it.

Blacks always ask for reparations and the truth is that they're already collecting them via government aid, it just has a different name.

White privilege doesn't exist, REPUTATIONS do. If people rob, rape, kill, and leech welfare; all out of proportion to their numbers, eventually they get a reputation for it
>>
Also, people act like the white race claims to be high and mighty. Let me be the first to tell you that there are plenty of shit tier white folks. Just look at the guys in the mid eastern US who cook meth and live in trailer parks, etc. You don't hear them attacking well-to-do blacks or hispanics.
>>
File: shaun king dad.png (171KB, 400x397px) Image search: [Google]
shaun king dad.png
171KB, 400x397px
>>
>>714864225
But why would I feel guilty about something I myself don't take part in? I don't hear them rushing to apologize for offenses committed by other races or their own, ans thats fine because you shouldn't have to. What influence could I possibly have had on things in the past, as well as things comitted by people I don't even know. I didn't choose to be born white, and isn't it a big SJW thing not to put people down solely based on their conditions at birth? (Sexual orientation, disability, economic level, etc)
>>
>>714864329
'
White privilege doesn't exist, REPUTATIONS do. If people rob, rape, kill, and leech welfare; all out of proportion to their numbers, eventually they get a reputation for it'
Making assumptions based on a generalisation of a person's race is both racist and uneducated. Therefore, justifying 'white privilege' with such an argument is invalid.
>>
File: fistbump.jpg (47KB, 849x255px) Image search: [Google]
fistbump.jpg
47KB, 849x255px
>>714864329
This guy gets it.
>>
because blacks commit more crime per capita retard. discrimination is not always bad. like discriminating between a hand grenade and an apple. black people EARN their extra scrutiny, by doing murder, by doing armed robbery, by keeping the criminal way of life a priority.
>>
>>
>>714864447
It's not a generalization. It's empirical, statistical fact...
>>
>>
>>714864468
Legit how the brain functions to lower risk and increase rewards is by discerning what is dangerous and what is not. I've had bad encounter with Natives (Canada's niggers) and will not be about to walk in to hug them and sing songs just cause some pansy doesn't care if they get stabbed
>>
>>
File: 1410543477241.jpg (59KB, 499x356px) Image search: [Google]
1410543477241.jpg
59KB, 499x356px
>>714862370
In what way is that privilege? Privilege has nothing to do with the way people look at you on the street no matter how hard it hurts your feelings, white privilege would be like if white people got special scholarships or had programs to help them get jobs over more experienced people or if you got bigger punishments for committing crimes against white people.

White people have none of those things. Black privilege is the real problem.
>>
File: CzApPx_WgAA28T0.jpg large.jpg (65KB, 437x586px) Image search: [Google]
CzApPx_WgAA28T0.jpg large.jpg
65KB, 437x586px
>>
>>714864443
I dont have these answers.

As i posted i lived and grew up in in a city that was extremely multicultural and rich educated indians were the majority.

Indian priveledge is the law of the land there. Its objective well talked about and noones even mad.

Next up is middle class black people, then middle class white people. Were a minority

We lived in harmony, no problems. We were a testament to the fact races can live together.

Then black lives matters happened and now white people are getting treated like shit and my mom got beat up and some people got killed and were getting called racist and getting our priveledge checked.

Im not even more racist because of it. I just learned black people are every last bit as fucking stupid as ultra right wing white americans.
>>
>>714864515
No, no you're missing the point. Maybe there is a statistical fact that a higher percent of blacks commit crimes than white people. Therefore, assuming that the average nigger is more likely to be a criminal than the average white person may be somewhat justified but is still racist.
>>
File: CzC1CD6UcAQCzYR.jpg large.jpg (46KB, 621x607px) Image search: [Google]
CzC1CD6UcAQCzYR.jpg large.jpg
46KB, 621x607px
>>
>>714864672
Then, by the same token, claiming white privilege exists is racist again white people. But somehow, minorities are exempt from being labeled as racists.
>>
File: 1480718173162.jpg (166KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
1480718173162.jpg
166KB, 1100x619px
>>
Don't you think if their lives mattered, we'd stop shooting them?

>Late Night Thoughts
>>
File: QB6eXZpI.jpg (208KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
QB6eXZpI.jpg
208KB, 1252x1252px
>>714862370
are you telling me nonwhites aren't?

they act just the same way. if a black guy dates a asian girl, the father are just as skeptical if not more. or a white guy dates a black girl and her mother and all her friends become skeptical and actually blames her for being a race betrayer. why is that a bad thing to say for a white gut but not a black? minorities are not less racist, they are more. i personaly don't hate any other race, but i love my own. but because it happens to be white, i am labeled a racist for it.

people like you are the ones pushing teens into becoming nazies because nazies are the first to come up to them and defend them when they are discriminated against, and in some cases actually the only ones defending them. if people like you would stop fighting racism with racism, racism would have died years ago. instead you've made it worse. now fuck off back to your racist website called tumblr that hate native European people because of their race. it's disgusting. it's not even joke racism like it's mostly here, but real hard racism.
>>
File: Al_Sharpton.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Al_Sharpton.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>714864957
>if people like you would stop fighting racism with racism, racism would have died years ag

This guys gets it. The so-called champions against racism are precisely the ones who perpetuate it (and profit off of it).

Pic related.
>>
>>714864927
Whites get shot more than blacks in all crimes. 3x as likely in violent crimes. Cops are scared to shoot blacks due to a riot every time one is shot; even if justified.
>>
>>714864620
just saying that source isn't very reliable..
>>
>>
>>714863023
>whites have some obligation to help blacks

Uhm no. When they have an epidemic of fatherless households raising buffoons for children in a cyclical fashion you don't just come "ask Whitey" to fix it for you. That's a community problem that needs to be fixed by the immediate community. I'm Irish, my grandparents faced discrimination and still overcame it. It can be done if you shut the fuck up and do what you have to do instead of wasting time making excuses.

You think yelling "Down with Whitey" anytime they're not getting a handout or complaining about white privilege when the vast majority of whites aren't half as racist as blacks is going to convince us to help them somehow?

You've got 10 year olds being taught it's all whiteys fault "becuz muh slavery" when these motherfuckers weren't even born in the 20th century and they're still using it as excuse.

Get fucking real.
>>
Rappers like eminem and macklmore have profited off stealing black culture whilst giving minimal back. At least iggy azalea sucks black dick lol. Don't get me started on 'G-Eazy', the man is literally glamorising being a 'G' whilst having a university degree and pretty easy upbringing.
That being said it's been going on for years, rock was primarily a black genre until Elvis stole it and marketed it to a white audience.
>>
>>714863160
Tell it to your fucking elected officials like a normal person. It's dipshit Democrats like the dumbass mayor in Chicago making the shit a sanctuary city and telling his police not to even patrol the ghettos anymore (news flash, cops generally make things safer). Yet blacks just toe the line and blindly vote the same Democrat dipshits into office instead of looking into who's making the decisions or where the problems come from.
>>
>>714863017

1. he's not really black
2. he's hardly "american" growing up in hawaii
3. he didn't win senate; his opponent dropped out
4. he didn't win president; hillary got dumped
5. he didn't win again; stupid christians were too unsavory

no hero here. certainly not a black one. to be a "hero", they have to do something you can EMULATE--blacks emulate everything--to become the "most powerful person in the world". it's rigged. he was a manufactured joke and the secret rulers HATE hillary.
>>
>>714865447
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAe-cGBPjW8&t=0s
>>
>>714864710
Seriously, imagine the outrage if this was the other way around.
>>
>>714865599
blacks have profited off white culture by getting jobs at white businesses and being apart of society in America while giving minimum back. Your logic is so flawed its not barely fun to make fun of. Black people live in a white society where white people pay their bills yet they blame white people for their problems they caused. The least they could do is not blame whites for their non-existent oppression
>>
>>714865724

i just mean, there is nothing you can LEARN from obama to become powerful. it's like he won the lottery OVER AND OVER. he's a joke.
>>
>>714865745
>posting an hour and a half video on a thread that's going to last 15 minutes

You must be new here. Maybe type a rebuttal next time you shitstain.
>>
It's easier to blame your problems on someone else rather than face them head on.
>>
File: moot.jpg (19KB, 310x250px) Image search: [Google]
moot.jpg
19KB, 310x250px
>>714865878
>not clicking the title to watch the documentary on youtube

Yep. Totally new here.
>>
File: 100percentbullshit.jpg (306KB, 1179x917px) Image search: [Google]
100percentbullshit.jpg
306KB, 1179x917px
>>714865878
That video is very relevant to your post. You are insulting someone that was trying to back you up. That's /b/ though.
>>
>>714865599
You realize that lil Wayne, Birdman, Jay-Z, Kanye West and most any "gangsta rapper" has at least 1 college degree if not multiple ones, right?

eminem and macklemore owe black people something because they created some beats and sang some words on a cd?

This is the type of "Dey owe us" shit that makes white people just tune you the fuck out. It makes no sense whatsoever. I guess they finally gave up on saying people owe them for slavery and are just nitpicking random shit now. If anything blacks are entitled as fuck when they have literally no reason to be.
>>
File: 1445074841794.gif (212KB, 187x186px) Image search: [Google]
1445074841794.gif
212KB, 187x186px
>>714863023
they are though. blacks are ruining for blacks. whites have done nothing more than try to help, but blacks ruins it.

>more crime
>white government recruits more cops
>blacks kill the cops and kill innocent people cause one or two of the cops shot one guy.

>white government give blacks welfare to get a job
>dont get a job cause wanna be a gang bangr n shit daoug

>blacks getting ass raped my mosquito's in Africa and cant do shit cause all their animals die.
>whites finds a solution to how to exterminate all the mosquitoes.
I'm literally scared for what they are going to do after we fix it.

whites don't try to oppress black people. we have a shit ton of laws against it so you or no one will get discriminated at work. still they oppress them self by shooting and destroying other black peoples property. imagine all those businesses that closed after black lives mater destroyed their property for no reason at all. imagine all the people who lost their jobs because black lives mater fucked them over to fight """"racism"""" with more racism. even black business owners got their life ruined because of this. no one is trying to oppress you, but since you are fighting a racist that don't exist with racism towards the innocent, you are just fucking up more for yourself. stop blaming innocent people for your problems and try to improve on them instead of blaming others for it.
>>
>>714864026
Its a matter of being aware of it. Maybe if you know about and are conscientious, you will be less likely to discriminate yourself. you might have more sympathy for minority folks and less tolerance for the biased attitudes that enable the continuing discrimination
>>
>>714864010
Dude youre not fooling anyone. You are not from the US.
>well joked about
No self respecting burger would ever say that shit
>>
>>714866296
>tolerate my biased opinions but no one else's

Ok, faggot. Sounds legit.
>>
>>714866218
Youre retarded. Racism is alive and thriving. As a white person, I have absolutely seen black folks not get a job because theiw would be boss is racist. There's a lot of fairly open racism out there. If you dont see it you are blind. Just look at the language used here on 4chan
>>
>>102443763
>>
>>714862691
Yes, I agree.

When people don't like things, they should burn their own towns to the ground. Neat.
>>
>>714866580
I can guarantee you there are more blacks using racial slurs like "cracka" and "whitey" than there are whites still saying "nigger."

I agree, racism is alive and well (in black communities). The rest of us have more important shit to worry about.
>>
>>714866486
>>714866486
>i can be intolerant but you cant
Fuck off with that hypocrisy. I can be intolerant of your intolerant views. I'll chose to be intolerant of people because of ther actions, not because of the color of the skin they were born with. You can chose your own ideology, who you dont respect. Its a free country
>>
File: 1481401134374.jpg (100KB, 800x782px) Image search: [Google]
1481401134374.jpg
100KB, 800x782px
>>714862370
the trend is you already fucked all our feminist white whores so why are you still fucking talking?
>>
>>714866364
Im not from the US.
I didnt even say i was or wasnt.

But thats the point. Theyre all acting like all this shit applies up here. Its a crazy mad witch hunt.
>>
>>714866811
Toronto or Vancouver?
>>
>>714866580

>thinks 4chan is representative of the world at large
>doesnt understand difference between nigger and a black person
>>
>>714866715
>There are racist blacks
Of course there are. Doesn't justify discrimination. And fuck off with your dumb asessment that sole white people arent racist...there are definitely many openly racist people all over the place
>>
>>714862900
>Just keep race mixing

Almost vomited in my fucking mouth.

I bet you're a fucking jew, if not a liberal cuckold.
>>
>>714862370
Heres an example. If 3 out of every 10 apples are filled with shit, would you take the chance and eat an apple?
>>
File: 1480974575194.jpg (80KB, 643x523px) Image search: [Google]
1480974575194.jpg
80KB, 643x523px
>>714862370
>>
>>714866764
>implying that being completely neutral to a group of people (blacks) because the color of their skin and not buying into your "white guilt" bullshit is somehow "intolerant."

How fucking stupid are you exactly? You don't even realize how dumb you look repeating the same shit, verbatim, that you claim to be fighting against.

That's called hypocrisy. And, no, you didn't use the word correctly but I did.
>>
>>714862691
Ascribing the stated viewpoint as well as additional viewpoints that seem contradictory is a logical fallacy.

Jesse fucking Jackson said he was relieved when he looked behind him and saw the guy walking behind him was white, not black. It's not racism (which is systematic and supposedly can only be done through institutional power, lolol) it's a simple matter of statistics. If an orc is 20% likely to assault you and a goblin is only 5% likely, you'd probably worry more about the orc, right?
>>
>>714862370
Happens less than you think, friend. Sure, there's bound to be ignorant bigots about, especially here in the south, but, for the most part, people don't care, and when race is brought up, it's usually in jest. I think a lot of people think of the extreme side of their opposition as the entirety, but the truth is not all white people are klansmen, not all black people are rioting liberals, not all Muslims are terrorists, and so forth. Once you and everyone else realizes this, we can all move on and be together enough as a country to eliminate whatever enemy is coming.
>>
>>714862370
>Barack Obama is President of the United States of America.
>White people are all naturally racist

did all the racists stay home on election day when Obama got elected?

the problem here is that people assume that the underlying reason is because these people are black and whites hate blacks

the actual problem, is that rich people hate poor people, and black people are disproportionately poor for a complex number of reasons.
>>
>>714866885
>And fuck off with your dumb assessment that sole white people aren't racist

At no point in time did I say this in any way, shape or form. Literally just made up bullshit on the spot and tried to project it on to me. Good job, you fucking clown.
>>
>>714867024
I can be intolerant of other peoples actions while advocating for tolerance of people based on their race faggot. Thats not hypocrisy. Just because you are too dumb to get that nuance does not make me hypocritical.
>>
File: milo.jpg (68KB, 1084x960px) Image search: [Google]
milo.jpg
68KB, 1084x960px
>>714866861
>nigger and a black person
Darling are you fucking with me.
unless I see a fucking suit like actual visible difference,your gunna get shot. for claiming your life mattered then the whites that are actually going extinct. you know the niggas that might be your only hope to carry on mankind, there's alot you could of learn from us.. instead you're wasting my time your wasting your own time. the job is done. you can go back to africa.
>>
>>714867120
>I agree, racism is alive and well (in black communities). The rest of us have more important shit to worry about.
>i didnt say there wasnt racism in the white community
Which one is it faggot?
>>
>>714867059
it's true tho the more wealth the more privileged. that doesn't mean a nigga can't get rich
>>
The only way black people are "oppressed" is that it's harder for them to commit crime. That's literally it. If you're a good and honest black person, there is literally nothing holding you back more than for any other white person.

Black peoplr are literally mad because they can't commit crimes as easily. Let that sink in.
>>
>>714862370
I'm not denying it. Whites are absolutely privileged, as they should be. White people have done everything good that has ever happened to humankind.
>>
>>714867168
Your BIASED opinion that we should be "more tolerant" of people based solely on their race makes you sound just as stupid as some nutjob saying we should hate all people of some color...simply because of their color.

It's just as intolerant and uneducated. You'll find the real world one day. Advocate whatever you want, but don't try to claim that you're somehow "tolerant" when you're clearly not.
>>
>>714867353
^^^ and yet i'm a toxic human being it's all I can fucking hear. You're so lucky Trump got in.
>>
>>714867299
Are you dumb enough to think there aren't whites, hispanics, asians, and others in black communities?

wew lad

Go outside sometime, faggot. There's fresh air out there.
>>
>>714866858
Brampton
>>
File: image.jpg (121KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 1920x1080px
>>714862370
>>
File: binx.jpg (40KB, 600x589px) Image search: [Google]
binx.jpg
40KB, 600x589px
>>714867577
>>714862370
SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT TF UP
>>
>>714867423
>saying all people are equal, should be treated equally and given equal opportunity is just as intolerant as treating people unequally and discriminating based on race
Suck my fat cock. Not sure if trolling or retarded.
>>
>>714867451
>and yet i'm a toxic human being it's all I can fucking hear.

Well sure. After all, it's not like the inferior races are going to admit they're inferior. If they're not doing as well as white people, it's not their fault, it's 'the system's fault'
>>
>>714867499
>>714867499
Why does that fucking matter? You said that black people are racist but the rest of us have more important shit to worry about. Thats either head in the sand ignorance, trolling or stupidy. You tell me
>>
>>714867712
only you didn't say:

All people are equal, should be treated equally and given equal opportunity is just as intolerant as treating people unequally and discriminating based on race

You said:
you might have more sympathy for minority folks and less tolerance for people who don't subscribe to my way of thinking

Way to try and change the goalposts, faggot. Didn't work.
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 625x626px
>>714862370
B8
>>
>>714862370
You are telling me you aren't a nigglerlover? Stfu faggot go back to college. People feel that way for a statistically sound reason, minorities are more criminal/dangerous, that's a fact. Who in their right mind would want to be around them? Not to mention black people have average iq of 14 year old white kid, no one wants to be around stupid less emphatic man children prone to violence. If they are so great you can fuck off to their own countries with them.
>>
File: 1451818141830.jpg (61KB, 387x480px) Image search: [Google]
1451818141830.jpg
61KB, 387x480px
>>714862370
>>
>>
if using your brain to think makes you priviledged then the problem is you. The rest is build on stereotypes which may be or may not be true if said person regardless of being minority or not uses their head and gray matter properly. Sadly the majority of people don't use their brains.
>> /thread
>>
>>714863009
>poverty has a significant correlation with crime
>most people in poverty, proportionally, are minorities
>most minorities were institutionally marginalized via racism that incited federal and state legislation from years passed
>ascending from lower socioeconomic status is penultimately unlikely
>racism and discrimination is generational and a conditioned behavioral trait, conscious or unconscious, that permeates society through gross and subtle ways
>whites are the progenitors of this prevailing injustice
>>
>>714867933
>>714867933
I fucking give up. I can judge people based on actions and not their skin color. I have little/no tolerance for racism from blacks as i do from whites.

Its a free country- you can be as racist as you want. But dont expect people like me to not stand up and say something about it.
>>
>>714867874
I said black communities, not black people.

Learn to read before you try to spout off some shitstorm of absolute faggotry, junior.
>>
>>714862370
Op a few genuine questions for you.

Race is a social construct, so how do you even identify white people and black people? Isn't putting people in racial categories fallacious? It's not a real thing.

Lets say that you do acknowledge race as an actual category (which it's not), why do you focus on this single factor? There are tons of factors beyond one's control that act as advantages and disadvantages in life. For example, my "black" friend is attractive, upper middle class, has a good family, went to a private school and she was dealt a better hand than my ugly "white" friend who grew up in a trailer park, is ugly, his parents were junkies and drunks who didn't care about him and he went to public school. He was dealt a worse hand. "Race" is not the end all be all of advantages and disadvantages in life.

There is real institutional racism in favor of black people and against white people. College admissions, hiring, all favor black people solely because of their race through affirmative action. Now you might say that white people have all the power, but black people hold the most powerful and some of the other most powerful positions in our whole society. Our president is literally a black person. I just don't see how anyone can say that black people don't have power in our society in the highest tiers, along with everything else I've said.

It really just feels like white privilege is an acceptable form of racism against white people, peddled by the same people who say that race is a fallacious non-category in the first place. It seems like total fucking nonsense, and yes I've been exposed to these ideas in an academic context. I was taught to think critically, and these ideas don't hold up.

Doesn't hurt that sociology is trying to tackle literally the most complex issues in our known universe (the interaction of human brains on a societal scale) with the softest science that there is.
>>
>>714863160
>disproportionate

What an understatement. Blacks are about 14% of the population and commit over 50% of most violent crimes. Blacks have like a 700% higher violent crime rate than whites and all you call it is disproportionate?

It's a major fucking problem and there is a massive difference in crime rates. Disproportionate would be 50% higher, not several hundred percent higher crime than whites.

Black privilege is being totally immune to criticism and being able to call somebody a racist for pointing out facts about blacks.
>>
It exists but it's not privilege, it prejudice.

Privilege is unearned. Prejudice is learned.

Big difference, nigger. If your race wasn't so shit, people wouldn't judge you for it.
>>
>>714866933
What does Ben Garrison fail to understand about subtlety?
>>
>>714867848
damn that, actual patriarchy we now have LuL
>>
>>714862370
CRY HARDER
>>
>>714868141
Right, so theres only racism in black communities?...thats just as dumb. Of course there's racism all over the place. I went to a 95% white high school and it was filled with racism from white folks. I dont see how you can live in this country and not see racism in white communities...even if you yourself try to steer clear of it
>>
>>714868135
>implying I'm a racist because you can't comprehend simple concepts

The mental gymnastics you must have to do on a daily basis must be unbearable tbh. Telling people they should strive to "have more sympathy for minority folks" is telling them to judge people based on their skin color which is conveniently what you claim to be fighting against.

You're a hypocrite and too fucking stupid to realize it. That's amazing, really.
>>
White male here. I'm not exactly white trash but I'm low class and criminal.

I hate white neighbors. 5x more likely to call the cops for any reason. Fuck white people...

If I were to have a daughter I'd be skeptical about her boyfriend depending on his apparent background. If he's well dressed and is polite and seems intelligent, great. If he seems like a person like me it's a no go. Race isn't all that important.

I get looked at strangely and called white boy and followed around n shit when I'm in black neighborhoods. It's little uncomfortable but so far I've never been assaulted or robbed for being white. It happens both ways though.

There is definitely some systematic racism in America, and in a lot of ways minorites can be given shittier treatment or have assumptions made about them. But I think poor white people get treated like shit by cops too. It's a socio-economic issue as well as a racial one.
>>
>>714864026
I guess the followup is whatever white people want it to be since they have the power. Get it?
>>
>>714868465
You are now aware that race issues are peddled by the establishment to divide the lower classes against eachother, in order to sap their potential for change and provide a target for their anger at an unjust society.
>>
>>714868391
Just stop, you're going to hurt your brain kid.
>>
>>714868424
there is no denying the white man, and it's unwoken ironc honest hard working unlimited powers
>>
>>714864710
>>714865787
It's gotta be a joke right? RIGHT?! Or there was more to the presentation and that was just an attention grabbing title. Please god I hope so.
>>
>>714864329
This is why well meaning white people today still have a bad name.
>>
>>714864149
cuz whites fucked it up for everyone else.
>>
>>714868603
*ironic*
>>
>>714868424
Youre fucking retarded man. I am not saying give black folks preferential treatment because they face discrimination elsewhere. I am saying maybe you should simply reflect pn outlr society at large so that you do not treat people differently based on their skin color. Why is this such a difficult concept?
>>
>>714864710
That a fucking Trump hat
>>
>>714868687

>>714868234
>>
>>714868588
>I have no real answer, so I'll fall back on the good ol' "blame whitey"

never change, niggers.
>>
>>714862370
I'm racist because I got robbed at gunpoint by 3 black guys in my own home back in 2011.

Fuck you, and fuck your fake privilege.
>>
>>714863933
I wish affirmative action worked how stupid white people think it does. Minority communities have been criticizing affirmative action since the beginning but whites just use it as a tool against people of color thinking they know anything about it at all.
>>
>>714868722
Where?
>>
>>714863933
I'm a white middle class male and I had to work for everything I have. No grants for school, only loans. I'm on my second house now, but the banker didn't give a damn that I was white, just that my credit score was high and I had steady income. Have a new car, again the finance manager only cared about score, I don't even think he asked anything about income. My parents helped when they could, but again, both came from nothing and worked their asses off to be something. I've met minorities that have similar stories, and wouldn't care if they were my neighbors. I've also met blacks, with black privilege. That went to school with me on black scholarships and grants, yet couldn't be bothered to study. I've worked with blacks that didn't last long because they don't work, and I've seen black neighborhoods that look like trash dumps, because they don't take pride in their neighborhoods. They also blamed it all on racism and whitey, or the other races that were just trying to act white.
>>
>>714868760
is this you trying not to be a racist? idiot
>>
>>714862869
Have you heard of Egypt?
There are plenty you idiot.
>>
>>714866697
The funniest part of niggers chimping out on their towns is that they are mostly only putting other niggers and immigrants out of work, thus further making like hard for themselves.
>>
>>714868866
"I had to work for everything I have"

man.. SHUUUUT UUUUP.
>>
>>714868828
This is very fucking simple anon. Being black alone is a significant advantage over a white person when it comes to getting into college or getting many jobs. Your SAT score literally gets a bump if you're black. It's institutional racism, out in the open I might add.
>>
>>714868924
making *life* hard for themselves.
>>
>>714868889
You know that Egyptians are North African Arabs right?
>>
Black people couldn't be anymore racist these days, holy shit.
>>
>>714868701
It might have something to do with you changing everything you said in your previous posts to try and save face.

>>714866296
"have more sympathy for minority folks"

>>714868701
"do not treat people differently based on their skin color"

Did you look up the definition of hypocrite yet? You've got shit-tier opinions and not half as smart as you think you are.
>>
>>714868889
Egyptian =/= Black
>>
>>714867168
But you're not. If you were basing it solely on actions , you would not have brought race into it.
If you really cared about actions you would have written about "privilege " not white privilege.
Starting your argument by targeting Caucasian people makes it another bashing on whites bait thread
>>
>>714868957
Yeah, just tell him about welfare and about how easy it is to live free
>>
>>714862370
because niggers don't do anything or have cultural beliefs that elevate them in the eyes of white people.

Oh I want to be like him daddy... No son, you don't.
>>
>>714862370
>Are you telling me that white fathers arent more skeptical when their daughers date a black guy than a white guy?
if blacks didn't abandon their women ten times more often than whites maybe that would be different
>>
>>714869068

hah.

some fuck just tried to school me on TMZ that blacks are the reason that there are pyramids on the americas. i never heard that. they even made a fucking movie called "alien vs predator" that gave fucking predators credit for them all.
>>
>>714868882
>blames it all on whitey

>calls someone else racist

wew
>>
File: Coon_bait .exe.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Coon_bait .exe.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>714868782
>>714862370
I'M not racist because YOU fuck niggers. I said no. That is my right. spread that shit like wild fire only fucking yourself by the end of it. I told you i'm not a pig woman lololol
>>
>>714862370

Ah, See, Your fallacy is that you think niggers are people
>>
>>714868957

Go fuck yourself

I'm sick of people telling me I have white privilege. My father was a roofer. My mother worked random jobs when she could. I went to the poorest high school in my state. I bought my first car using money I saved up from mowing lawns from the time I was 12-16 years old. I worked my ass off in school and got a small scholarship to a decent university. There I worked my ass off and got a good degree. Now I have a decent job and niggers try to tell me I only got here because of privilege.

fuck you
>>
>>714868957
Nigger anon, it's harder getting welfare when you're not a shitskin.
>>
I love when there's a well founded argument, no one replies to it.
Cuckerberg have no answers?
>>
>>714862370
>what is pattern recognition
>>
>>714868957
What a valid argument, I can't believe he never thought of it that way before
>>
File: 1461981826180.jpg (76KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1461981826180.jpg
76KB, 1000x1000px
>>714862370
> being threated ad
>more prejudice
>white countries
>mad nigger detected
>>
ITT: respectability politics
>>
>>714869186
Yeah, I've seen AvP, but blacks honestly thik they put pyramids in Americas?
Fucking kek.
>>
>>714869206
god you're dumb. you think "white privilege" means people give you free money? It means all things being equal, things are easier because you are white.
>>
>>714869202
The fuck are you talking about?
Go rape someone, you inbred.
>>
>>714869339
>>714869339
It's a recent trend, since there's so much focus on BLACKS THROUGHOUT HISTORY, they get told they ruled Egypt. Not about the fact they were an invading force that enslaved the local populace for almost 2 centuries out of the thousands of years of history of the area.
>>
>>714869096
>>714869068
Race comes into it when people discriminate based on race. Thats an action that is race related. Of course there are other forms of privilege, money privilege is absolutely the biggest leg up in our society, no question about it in my mind....and those rich folks should be aware that they have advantages over others.
>>
>>714869339

blacks are from africa.

where is egypt?
>>
I knew niggers were retarded but I didn't know they needed helmets too.
>>
>>714868889
They proved that Pharaohs were over 99% Eastern European.
>>
>>714869282
white people always feel so entitled to their opinions and demand an explanation for their elementary bullshit.

hurr durr, muh earned it.

There are literally millions of places to go for information about racial oppression. And you've visited NONE.
>>
>>714869373
>It means all things being equal

That's not how the world works.
>>714868234
>>
>>714869373
Which is bullshit

Blacks and Hispanics had preferential enrollment in to the college I went to, preferential selection for scholarships, and preferential treatment in hiring at the job I got.

If they would stop being such fuckups minorities would see that the deck is actually stacked in their favor.
>>
>>714869465
That's because blacks can do no wrong, according to a new uprising of racist.
>>
>>714862370
you could argue your kind doesn't wanna be in the same room with you that they can't even Trust, Because you are white. it's your fault. for smiling. it's Triggering. how many of you ask yourselves, just how fucking shallow is this world. like yea it's a white girl it's what's expected. but how else could I break through her social construct that she doesn't just want blind faith towards.
>>
>>714869525
Black people are from sub-saharan Africa, not North Africa. I am seriously blown the fuck away that people don't know this basic fact.
>>
>>714869596
controlling for everything but race. fucking holy hell.
>>
>>714862691
Coordinated violence would be more impressive.
Like Bundy but with hostages.
Wouldn't go well, but it would be impressive.
>>
>>714862370
theres just as much prejudice against white people as any other race, the only difference is that the prejudice is about positive things because white people are typically better
>>
>>714869621
>>714869434
Rape is for niggers. i'll break you in other ways.
>>
File: dreads30n-4-web.jpg (75KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
dreads30n-4-web.jpg
75KB, 1200x630px
>>714869525
I'm sorry?
>>
>>714869603
This

Blacks just need to write a sob story about how they never knew their father and were too busy dodging bullets in the ghetto to study for tests and that's why they got a C average in high school. Instant college scholarship over the 4.0 GPA white kid.
>>
>>714869206
You did benefit from white privilege. But like >>714869373 implies, it's not a very big advantage compared to being born into the upper class.

You definitely had to work hard. The argument for "white privilege" is that niggers would have to work even harder in order to achieve the same things. But that's not really true anymore. Equal opportunity scholarships and hiring practices for minorities has made a big difference towards evening the playing field.
>>
>>714869571
>butthurt about an honest, hard-working, succesful white man who saved his money and paid for his own shit instead of taking a handout

you must be one of those lazy socialist faggots
>>
>>714869679
then why the huge focus on race/sex and not the tons of other forms of privilege? It's like everything else is ignored and it's used to bash white people while ignoring all the other forms of privilege.
>>
>>714869603
colleges don't employ affirmative action unless they have under-enrollment. Affirmative Action is optional, and in fact opens even MORE DOORS FOR WHITES because the quotas allow for a larger amount of white applicants being accepted with lower gpa.

do you even know how tf aa works?
>>
>>714869724
Never. fucking CAN forget
>>
>>714869746
and whites need to write a story on how they put blacks there.
>>
>>714869206
>>714869206
The point is that it prolly would have been EVEN harder for you if you were a minority. Its not that your life is easy and everything is handed to you. You've obviously overcome quite a bit. Kudos. Maybe you can appreciate that it wouldve been even harder if you had one more hurdle to face
>>
>>714863160
Better shape financially? How about going to work and maintaining a fucking job that will improve your financial situation but half of blacks wld rather "stays banging on these streets yo" I know this cuz I'm a hiring manager the other half of your lazy handout driven shitciety wants to drop out of school become emancipated have a kid and collect welfare I know this because my wife teaches inner city pavement apes
>>
>>714869767
he didn't understand white privilege in the first place fuckface.
>>
>>714869786
What a load of shit. That isn't true at all.

Your anti-white racism is literally rotting your fucking brain.
>>
>>714862370
Black statistics exist.
>>
>>714869830
white people have a weird idea of what white privilege is to begin with. I think its because to them, the idea of having privilege means being given something special, as opposed to what it actually mean, being looked at as a human being.
>>
>>714869830
So it's my fault that black men force 70% of their children to grow up in a single mother household?

Fuck off. Blacks shoot themselves in the foot, then blame whitey.
>>
>>714869501
No dodging, why did you start the thread with white privilege instead of all privileged people instead if you're not just baiting ? ( or a retard)
>>
Fucking blacks can't even be racist towards whites without the help of whites, lmao.
>>
>>714869890
Affirmative Action benefits white women the most.

You know, it would probably help whites more if they didn't bring up affirmative action. every person of color knows it works against them and roll their eyes whenever white people bring it up. it really makes white seem like they're just super unaware.
>>
>>714862370
Or you could get over yourself. No one gives a shit about your shit skin, friend.
>>
>>714870053
kek, this is true
>>
>>714870000
then steal our feminist whores. then they collectively agree whites need to go. I'm sorry. call me racist. i'd rather rape a small white boi then a black 10/10 anyday.
>>
>>714869760
>implying affirmative action, preferential scholarships and college acceptance on top of preferential job placement have "almost evened" the playing field and not stacked the deck in their favor exponentially

This is why ghettos will always exist.
>>
>>714869373
Yea but there are a lot of things that at least in my daily life are more difficult because I'm white.

Assumptions are made about me as well. There are problems in society and being divisive and forming sides to take is counter-productive.
>>
>>714870000
Nice quads. Many black folks do indeed shoot themselves in the foot. But lumping all blacks together because some do that is pretty shitty imo.

And no one is blaming you simply for being white, thats the big misconception about the concept of white privilege. You should only be blamed if you are practicing discrimination. In that case, yes, you are indeed a part of the problem and deserve to be called out.
>>
>>714870000
Quards confirm truths.
>>
File: 1480641971147.jpg (34KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1480641971147.jpg
34KB, 1024x768px
Me personally, I just don't like the way that blacks look or smell. I avoid interacting with them. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>714870000
oh look a the special snowflake.

You can't conflate a black man's actions with his race, unless you want to conflate your own actions as your race's.

You can't say MY PERSONAL ACTIONS/ALL BLACK PEOPLE. You have to pick a scope.

If YOU deny A BLACK MAN a job solely based on his race.

If WHITE PEOPLE deny BLACK PEOPLE jobS solely based on their race.
>>
>>714870163
The reason ghettos will always exist is because of class warfare.
>>
File: 1477895128027.jpg (71KB, 500x512px) Image search: [Google]
1477895128027.jpg
71KB, 500x512px
>>
>>714870086
Wrong. I worked in the hiring process for my latest round of hires at my job. It is a science type job in the biotech field. It was decided going into the hiring process the hire would be a minority female.

Literally hundreds, and I mean hundreds, of resumes from qualified white males went straight to the fucking trash can and we only looked at like the 3% of applicants that were minority female. We hired women with 1/10th the skill of white male applicants based on nothing more than their skin color and what genitals they had between their legs.

Yeah that really worked out well for whites.
>>
>>714870222
Some cops kill blacks wrongfully, kinda shitty to hate all cops for that.
>>
>>714863160
Being poor doesn't excuse rape youdumb cunt
>>
>>714870255
OP chose the scope. ALL WHITE PEOPLE have privilege. Therefore ALL BLACK PEOPLE are niggers.

Happy?
>>
>>714870297
I agree 100%
>>
>>714862370
In Africa they have Nigger privilege.
>>
>>714870286
Black on white racism, because my ancestors were better than theirs.
>>
File: cops.jpg (56KB, 960x541px) Image search: [Google]
cops.jpg
56KB, 960x541px
>>714870297
Pic.
>>
>>714870163
What do you think it says when the scales are tipped in favor of black people in careers and education and it doesn't make a difference?
>>
File: Capture34454.png (148KB, 243x255px) Image search: [Google]
Capture34454.png
148KB, 243x255px
>>714870286
>>714862370
I love my life fuck you if you think I'm sad. sad bois only feel rage.
>>
File: hesher.png (288KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
hesher.png
288KB, 640x352px
>>714870365
This. Fuck OP.
>>
>>714862508
It's not white privilege. It's called existing peacefully and following the rules.
>>
>>714870368
More like rampant corruption, poor infrastructure, and incompetent leaders.
>>
White privilege exists but it pales in comparison to black privilege to go to college almost for free and then easily get a job thanks to quotas. Blacks benefit from institutionalized discrimination, not whites.
>>
>>714870376
Wait, I'm not sure if this is pro or anti cop.
I don't understand this type of meme yet, sorry.
>>
>>714870446
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>
>>714870481
>Pales in comparison
>>
>>714870481
Hyperbole kills!
>>
File: HEQXP.jpg (29KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
HEQXP.jpg
29KB, 512x512px
>>
>>714870507
Is pro-cop.
>>
I wonder why asian Americans are so successful. Oh right because they don't breed like mice and actually value work ethic
>>
>>714870086
So, tell me, if Affirmative Action benefits white women more than minorities, why does minority enrollment at universities in states where AA is banned drop off the fucking cliff while white enrollment (including white women) stay the same?

Your bullshit just doesn't hold up to the numbers. It's you who is clearly unaware.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2013/06/24/us/affirmative-action-bans.html?_r=0
>>
File: HEQXP (2).jpg (65KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
HEQXP (2).jpg
65KB, 512x512px
covering the bases
>>
>>714870393
>liberal opinion
It means that is not enough. They need more help.

>conservative opinion
Niggers are useless.

>reality
Purely economic-based assistance is needed. As in benefits for all poor people, regardless of race, religion, etc.
>>
>>714862370
the thing is though, that's not privilege, just prejudice. Privilege is getting benefits that others would not, and in the US, it's actually pretty much the opposite. Blacks get bumped up in section 8 housing lists in a matter of weeks, maybe a couple months, waiting list for anyone else is about 2 to 3 years. Blacks get welfare and food stamps sooner and with a lot less paperwork than whites. Blacks get medicaid a lot easier than whites. Why all these privileges? Because of prejudice. It's automatically assumed that white people are more responsible than blacks, so don't need the help as much. As such, while we're held on a pedestal and it's rather flattering, the system uses that pedestal to make shit a lot harder for us too.
>>
>>714862370
No we are not, who told you we are? We earned it a long time ago.
>>
>>714870556
You had one job...
>>
I think asian in the U.S. are actually the most fucked.

Hear me out. They work the hardest at things that should really put them into the upper echelons of power, but are typically delegated to middle management positions at best.

I mean, it's so obvious that we fuck them over constantly just because of their race.
>>
>>714870586
This is true. Although some asian families have so much pressure to succeed it borders on child abuse.

Asians have some of the lowest crime rates as well. It's a very interesting culture. Very low crime and very high success in life. But not much as far as love and compassion.
>>
File: 1424752442153.png (109KB, 302x187px) Image search: [Google]
1424752442153.png
109KB, 302x187px
>>714870615
>Expecting them to do valuable research before they speak
>>
>>714862370
White or Black problems wah wah more. Both should get out of America.
>>
File: 1475553784919.jpg (81KB, 633x568px) Image search: [Google]
1475553784919.jpg
81KB, 633x568px
>>714862370
You're asking the wrong question neighbour
The question you need to ask is

>How were these privileges earned?
Now, when you get an answer for this question, you'll find that you have an actual explanation for all your questions
>>
>>714862370
None of those prejudices would exist against black people if niggers didn't act like niggers.
If black people acted like normal civilized people I wouldn't give a fuck if a black family moved in next door, or my daughter wanted to date one.
>>
>>714870699
But Asian-America is a prime example of racism being used to oppress.

Black people have a fucking president.

Asian Americans can't even watch two Asians kissing in a movie.
>>
>>714870615
UC Berkely is needing to implement reverse AA measures. They admitted purely on merit for a while and the university is like 40% asian now.

If you only admit the highest test scores then asians even out compete all the whites.
>>
I'm not and if you don't like the way you're treated go back to Africa
>>
Look, I come from a Muzzie country and I've studied Islam for about 10 years, and observed it as well. There's a saying, "A person cannot be held accountable for the crimes of his/her ancestors. So I don't get how America, which proudly claims to be the best nation on Earth, is so hindered by 'white guilt'. I don't get why you're so willing to end your legacy on the basis of something this retarded.

Stuff like avoiding niggers/hispanics/sandniggers in the street isn't racist at all, it's called being smart.
>>
>>714870657
>>714870629
covers the whole thread this way
>>
>>714870774
They don't feel oppressed so they don't feel the insecure need to have anot Asian leader
>>
What's the thing caused when certain people push an idea and then people unknowingly contribute to that idea and before you know it it's huge idea that nearly everyone agrees with even though from the start no one agreed.
>>
>>714862370
>...being threated ad looked at just like black people are being in white countries?
I hope you are not talking about the u.s. because those roles have been reversed for quite a while now
3/10
>>
You are just caged animals all blacks yearn to be back in the dirt in there so called "Motherland" the biggest fuck up of a continent that's ever exsisted
>>
>>714870615
http://ideas.time.com/2013/06/17/affirmative-action-has-helped-white-women-more-than-anyone/

idiot
>>
>>714870758
like this
>>
there is no such thing as white privilege

it's called behaving like a civilized human and treating fellow man with courtesy and respect

for you niggers out there, being polite is not a sign of weakness...get that through your thick skulls and life will improve for you...dramatically
>>
>>714870222
nonhispanic whites 25% fatherless households

hispanic 42% fatherless households

non-hispanic blacks 72% fatherless households

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/jul/29/don-lemon/cnns-don-lemon-says-more-72-percent-african-americ/

Motherfucker, 72% is not "SOME" blacks, it's an overwhelming MAJORITY.

You faggots are so intent on coming up with some "White privilege" bullshit to excuse away your own lack of personal responsibility and terrible life choices. Get fucking real.
>>
>>714870849
bullshit
>>
>>714870841
They vote dem only second to blacks.
>>
File: cowboyj.jpg (175KB, 800x743px) Image search: [Google]
cowboyj.jpg
175KB, 800x743px
>>714870774
This is true

Aziz Ansari talks about this in his Netflix series. Indian Americans are shit on all the time. They are almost never seen in media. The guy from the movie short circuit was even a white guy in brown face pretending to be Indian. If somebody had done that with a black guy people would have been furious, but it's OK to do brownface.
>>
>>714870833
If that were true the first image would have said everyone above this line has been trolled..

>keep practicing anon
>>
>>714868294
You're thinking too small
Blacks=14%
Male-Female is say 49-51% in favor of women
Take out the too old catagory and the too young catagory and that initial 14% breaks down to a more modest 3 or 4%

Literally 3 or 4% of blacks are committing these crimes
>>
>>714870831
yea you totally sound muslim.
>>
>>714862849
Wrong: the benin empire, the mali empire, timbuktu, etc.

>>714868889
The egyptians were white. Ever heard of the ptolemy dynasty?
>>
>>714870960
the second image says everyone below and its upside down this way it even covers the troll lines as being trolled try harder. there would be a gap if top said above and bottom said below
>>
>>714870880

exactly they dont exist, but you know how they work and there for.

Black ppl are more polite than white ppl.
>>
>>714862370
>easier to be white in white countries
>easier to be a jap in japan
>easier to be chinese in china
>easier to be asian in all of asia
>easier to be an african in africa.... at least you won't get kidnapped or murdered because of your skin colour.

Fuck off back to your own country if you want it easier? dat welfare
>>
PGP 3301
Are you ready for 5/1/17
>>
>>714868599
That's a convoluted way to say "Act like a nigger and get treated like a nigger"
>>
>>714870943
Asians chase the American dream just as hard as, if not more, than white America, and just get shit on for it.

Like idk, as a white dude I can't get over it honestly. Blacks? Sure, I think they could probably choose to clean their shit up a little, but I'm pretty sure Asians are getting the short end constantly with everything.
>>
>>714870983
I left Islam a while ago.

Forgot to mention that the conclusion from my studies was that Islam is bullshit.
>>
>>714862370
Are you telling me black fathers (when they actually are around) aren't preferential to blacks
>>
>>714870929
that's for immigration purposes
>>
>>714871095
That's not at all what I was saying. I'm just saying that race politics is a brilliant and highly effective way to pit the lower classes against each other, which has multiple positive effects for any power structure.
>>
>>714871050
>black people are more polite
Fuck you Nigger
>>
>>714870831
This is what I'm talking about.
We we're brainwashed into thinking that we should be guilty.
MSM and shills push this idea onto sites like this one and facebook, and even twitter.
It's why it's such a problem.

Come here 5 years ago and it was racist as fuck and everyone was cool with it.
Now? Ha, good luck digging through tranny porn and wwyd threads.
All of this shit was pushed here and dumbasses jumped on board.
>>
Question for white people, what is racism? How to people of color experience racism in modern America?
>>
>>714866580
i believe you must have misunderstood your boss. hiring someone just because they are black is not very intelligent. most western business men knows this. they see skill first. if you are black and act ghetto af, then it's no wonder you didn't get prioritied. it's not because you look like a nigger, it's because you act like one. i promise, either, the guys shop will go bankrupt or already has, or he is not racist.
>>
>>714869571
You don't know where I've gone or what I've read. Making assumptions about me based on one line of text, but we aren't supposed to assume Shaquayquay Jones who rides the bus to work (and only wants the job to stay on welfare) will be as dependable an employee as anyone? Or that the crowd of urban youths heading toward us dressed all in the same color are just partaking in a rich and vibrant culture? Eat dick nigga
>>
>>714870899
I'm white btw. And successful; PhD and 6 figure income, married with 2 kids i send to private school. They are very privileged kids. I try to teach them that not people have the same advantages they have.

But there you go again lumping all blacks together because some statistic. Is it a black kids fault he grows up fatherless? Is it your accomplishments that gave you a family with a mother and father?
>>
>>714870899
Values for a White Family: According to Aulette (1994), White Americans tend to have a strong sense of family loyalty with clearly defined marital and parental roles. Family activities are structured and planned, and life follows an anticipated pattern (Carter, 1991). http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-82259043.html

This picture portrays the typical extended Hispanic family.

Values for a Hispanic Family: Hispanics are reported to have an extended, tight-knit, supportive family system (Hurtado, 1995; Jones & Korchin, 1982). Familismo (familism), or a strong sense of commitment, obligation, and responsibility, exists among family members (Hurtado, 1995; Zayas, 1992). http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-82259043.html
>>
>>714871211
Racism is prejudice and discrimination based on race. First, clarify PoC. Is it asians and indians? Because I don't think they experience what black people do.
>>
>>714871210
There's a surge of LGBT rights, black rights, social justice, everything.
Something very wrong is going on and no one notices.
I swear it's generating a race war/civil war
>>
>>714871065
this /thread
>>
>>714871258
yea, I've obviously come to the wrong conclusion about you.

You still don't get it.
>>
>>714871043
Ye I saw the flipped image but it's seems a lazy way to do it . Looks cleaner if you do above and below and double post imo
>>
>>714862370
Im arab living in Canada.
And you are a faggot.

White priviledge is a cuck meme.
>>
>>714871325
Which "it" am I not getting, exactly? That racism is bad? That people decide things based on limited information? You don't have to educate me, I know, but tell me where you're coming from. If you feel like it.
>>
>>714871305
its way worse for Asians.
>>
>>714871292
It's the black kid's father's fault.
You caan teach your kids that they don't have the same advantages as everyone else and that's okay, but don't teach them to bow down to the blacks simply because a few hundred years ago they were enslaved by us, white guilt shouldn't exist.
>>
>>714862560
>civilized blacks

Most hilarious thing posted all thread

8/10 Op
>>
>>714871392
When it comes to admissions I agree.
>>
>>714862508
Im Arab and think that's okay, becazse fuck others.

Sandnugger priviledge?
>>
>>714871050
>>714862370
just got done watching a video of a nigger smoking weed. of course yes. his girlfriend was white. as a kid maybe. this shit wouldn't bug me. but like I know what a cuck is now. and it doesn't hurt anyone else but whites. Fuck the image you have in your head. in no world. that shit would fly. to question it. is a bad joke fam. stick with your own people!!!!
>>
>>714870467
Exactly Nigger privilege.

All the joys or having your nation being run by Niggers.
>>
>>714871292
>72%
>There you go again lumping all blacks together
>72% is just "some"

Motherfucker, there is no way you have a PhD.
>>
>>714871477
>When the suicide bombers join your ranks
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.