[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ give me one reason why abortion should be legal.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 285
Thread images: 47

File: 122545684_b378dfef92_o.jpg (18KB, 400x434px) Image search: [Google]
122545684_b378dfef92_o.jpg
18KB, 400x434px
Hey /b/ give me one reason why abortion should be legal.
Pro-Tip: You can't
>>
>>714719738
>because there will come a time when you'll fuck up and get your GF pregnant and you'll want a way out because otherwise you'll end like another uneducated redneck living in a shit hole like Texas because you can't afford shit just by your bad choices.
Also it's a basic health procedure, there is plenty of deaths just from unviable births (mostly on retarded anti abortions states or countries), pregnancy is a messy thing, if you don't know shit about it don't make it harder than it is.
>>
Population control
>>
>>714719738
Because babies suck and we're overpopulated enough

Make sure you kill all your potential children so your stupidity doesn't spread, faggot.
>>
>>714719738
> Why should abortion be legal?
'cause it could've stopped OP
>>
>>714719738

foetal defects/diseases
>cerebal palsy
>multiple sclerosis
>down syndrome
>cystic fibrosis
>spina bifida

Hey OP, give me one reason to take the rights of women arbitrarily
>Sky Daddy get angry and I no get to Heben lel

btfo
>>
>>714719738
Because it's usually liberal whores paying for abortions and the last thing we need is them raising more faggot children.
>>
>>714719738
it is legal
/thread

mods shut it down. only pedos want illegal abortion
>>
Because shit tier people breed?
>>
>>714721491
Why is it a woman's right to kill a man's child? Why is it okay to murder babies if you don't believe in god?
>>
>>714722122
Because it spawns in her body.
>>
>>714719738
We don't need extra unwanted nignigs
>>
>>714719738
these threads always remind me of how fucking primitive america really is.
>>
>>714719738
Because people should be allowed to have abortions if they are raped by some asshat in an alleyway
>>
>>714719738
Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen."
>>
File: 1474432998130.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1474432998130.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>714719738
I wish every dumbass white evangelical bible thumping idiot who wants to outlaw abortion and birth control would adopt at least 5 ghetto babies he "saved" from abortion

that'll sober them up
>>
Because we're severely overpopulated and that's our only legal way to get rid of people before they consume more resources.
>>
>>714722122

>A man's child

Women breed, not men. Men are needed to inseminate & should be consulted, but ultimately if it's early enough and the woman's reasons are sound, it's her fucking right.

>B-but I'm her husband, don't I have a say?

Don't twist that shit. A husband always does in a healthy relationship. If you were dirt poor, and your circumstances are fucked or the baby has a genetic defect that will impact upon it the rest of their life (and their parent's lives), you *wouldn't* because Sky Daddy? Fuck off.

>Murder babies

We already condone a whole lotta murder. Livestock, population control of "pest" species.

Religion always positions itself as *the* moral authority, which is why you've framed the question as you have.

>Why is it okay
Implying I am questioning conventional wisdom, rather than a religious position
>to murder babies
Frame it however you want to. Sure, it's cold, clinical murder. It's death. It's killing. It's whatever you want to frame it as.
>if you don't believe in God?
Which God? Which religion? The Christian God? Which Bible is the correct one to look up the "truth" in? Which priesthood of which sect of Christianity should I pursue "truth" from?

A woman that is carrying a rape baby should have the right to abort.
A woman that is carrying a baby with genetic defects should have the right to abort.
A woman that is incapable of providing for a baby, and does not want to carry a child to full term to give it away, should have the right to abort.

Men can keep crying about "Muh muh muh babeh muh rights muh Sky Daddy". Figure out a way for men to get pregnent and grow a child in a womb and then we can have a frank conversation about the right to "murder babies".

Until then, a person has ultimate dominion over their body. Be it a man or a woman. And (currently) the law recognizes this all over the free world.
>>
>>714722122
this guy gets it
>>
>>714723431
murder is by definition only the killing of other human beings not animals, doctor fuckstick
>>
>>714719738
because its cheaper to let people kill their unwanted children than put them in jail later.
>>
>>714719738
I wish I was a girl so I could get an abortion
>>
>>714720341
not if you just DONT. HAVE. SEKZ
>>
>>714719738
It should be legal because it isn't a human until birth, which is why i don't have to pay child support until it's born.
not to mention the other actual reasons like "the man didn't want it" because he was tricked into the situation. the father should get a choice if he wants to pay for the abortion, or pay for 18 years of bullshit.
>>
>>714720422
Thats why we kill the niggers
>>
not a single person has given a sound moral argument in this thread
easy counterarguments
>>overpopulation
go kill millions of worthless africans instead of defenseless unlimited potential small human beings
>>
>>714724057
it's a human once the egg is inseminated and the cells begin to divide. just because it has less cells and can't live outside of the womb doesn't mean it's not a human
i.e. people that are in a coma can't live autonously but we don't consider them "non-humans"
>>
>>714723855

>By definition
Religious? Legal? Moral?

>B-but Moral iz religious
Eat 5 dicks. No more, no less. 5.

I guess stabbing your dog in the heart with a screwdriver is just making it rest its eyes for a long time. Dat ain't murder! It's just ... ah ... something else ...

>SKY DADDY HELP ME, HOW DO I EXPLAIN THIS AAAAAAA

>inb4 this pedant comments on the use of ellipses/arrowing, while ignoring the polemics at hand because jazz hands
>>
>>714724013
Just because abstinence is your default doesn't mean other people should live by it.
>>
>>714719738

Abortion is murder. There are no exceptions.
>>
>>714724265
That's because they've already been born.
>>
>>714723431
Kill the nigs and don't get raped.
Kill the mother if she is going to give birth to a spawn of satan with a "Birth defect".
Kill the mother for even thinking about having a child in a bad circumstance.
>>
>>714723138
I agree, and it sure is amazing how it is the racist fucks who are guaranteeing a disproportionate increase in minority births. They'll not remain minorities for long at this rate, so good fucking job.
>>
>>714724370
Yes it does
>>
>>714724339
you're a huge dipshit
utilitarian ethics=moral
but your probably have no clue what that is or how it relates
>>
>>714719738
because the same idiots who would fuck up bad enough to consider abortions should not have kids. at all
>>
Because I don't want a fuckton of little brats running around and I'm not gonna fucking use a condom, that's gay dude. Fucking faggot
>>
>>714724525
>Virginity, I choose you!
>>
File: 1461948275266.jpg (459KB, 1177x1791px) Image search: [Google]
1461948275266.jpg
459KB, 1177x1791px
>>714724265
Incorrect
a baby isn't a baby until the courts decide it is
and that is on a case by case basis
and guess what? abortion is before their "case by case basis"
To call it murder when you abort a fetus means it's per-meditated murder when you have a concealed carry weapon and use it to save your life.
>>
>>714719738
The bonuses to having legal abortions are:
>women don't have to take nine months off of their lives for a child that they don't want, nine months that essentially means no education or work, plus all the related hospital expenses, things that could very well ruin someone's life
>They also wouldn't have to deal with all the side effects from pregnancy, which all women agree is awful. They also wouldn't have to suffer through act of pregnancy itself.
>The children won't have to live unwanted and in possible poverty.
>All the difficulties medical instances where the woman will die if the fetus isn't removed can be solved without complications.
>If they predict major birth defects, the child won't have to grow up suffering from them.
>Helps with overpopulation, which is not a myth like some people suggest.
And then the cons are:
>It seems like murder

I dunno, you can say that adoption is a valid alternative, and I'd agree, but only if countries took the initiative to assist women who plan on giving away their children so that their life isn't put on hold. But in terms of it being murder, we just don't really know. Whether or not it's alive or conscious is a huge philosophical and moral dilemma.
>>
To preserve the white race we need to make abortion illegal for white people and mandatory for nigs
>>
>>714719738
Because life doesn't officially begin until you're old enough to be quiet in a movie theater.
>>
No estoy a favor pero si lo legalizan espero y no existan mas de ustedes putos que no quieren hijos usen condon pendejos estupidos mal paridos
>>
>>714724606
Yup
>Use heathy amount of sleep
>use money
>use no need for a woman
>use no responsibility for another human being
>use not having the moral dilemma of abortion
>>
>>714724618

So if the court decides jews aren't human is it then ok to holocaust them?

Every human is human. Pre- or post-birth status is irrelevant.
>>
>>714719738
Cases of rape and incest

Worked as L+D nurse for two years.

I've herd stores about 9 year old girls that have been raped by her dad and got pregnant and had to get a C-section.

Yeah, abortion has its place in society. As does everything else.

That's my 2 cents.
>>
>>714724808
>SUPER EFFECTIVE
>>
>>714724265

>It's a human once the egg is inseminated and the cells begin to divide

Curious; Sky Daddy worshippers will use science to justify religious arguments.

But! Hold on a minute there, Mr. Science Sky Daddy Man! How can two different states of being be one and the same?

>Egg is inseminated
>Cells divide

Not the same thing! Or is it? Does Sky Daddy have some teaching on this in his "Bible" that "He" wrote "Himself"? Hurry back child, we need to get confirmation!

>Science + Religion = Oil + Water
>Dis_Shit_Don't_Mix.png
>>
>>714724854
>THE ENEMY SEX LIFE HAS FAINTED!
>>
abortion is only moral in cases of incest and rape.
that's it
>>
Abortion should be legal, along with euthanasia and the death penalty. At least I'm logically consistent.
>>
>>714724814
Don't change the subject, we're on abortion here.
A six day old baby being murdered isn't a murder. Why the FUCK should anything less be a murder, then?
Do 11 month old babies have more rights than 4 week old fetuses? Do second trimester things have prefrential treatment over anything?

it's a clusterfuck and DOESN'T. MATTER. because it's not murder even if they're six. days. old. any baby at all could be aborted and it would be fine, because a six day old person is not a person.
>>
>>714724927
no sense at all, captain cuck
>>
>>714723431
Femanon detected. Tits or GTFO.
>>
>>714719738
Life isn't inherently valuable, we could make more some time, if we needed to
>>
If we're conflating the potential with the actual, then deciding not to have sex is literally murder.
>>
>>714719738
the world needs less sacks of shit and even fewer babies without decent, not even good, just decent, parents.
>>
>>714725110

Good argument, although that line of thinking leads to moral relativism.
>>
>>714719738
because sex is always rape, and therefore not a choice.
because i should be able to decide what i do with my body, and until it comes out it is still my body.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4mGrNGuJTM
>>
>>714719738
We are an overpopulated species destroying our own planet, give me a reason you should be aloud to have children.
>>
>>714724932
>VIRGINITY LEARNED "FLESHLIGHT SLAM"
>>
If we want abortion to be illegal, miscarriages and still births should be investigated as homicide. That's fucking ignorant because the fetus can't live without bio of mother
>>
>>714724554
You're
>>
>>714725375
Because we need smart kids to grow up to be good teachers so people know the difference between "allowed" and "aloud."
>>
>>714725469
Should women who smoke while pregnant be charged with attempted murder?
>>
>>714725564
should be charged with child abuse
>>
>>714719738
because it kills fetuses.
>>
>>714725297

I'm an evictionist. I think it's ok to remove the baby from the womb at any stage of pregnancy, but not to directly kill the baby. (although this procedure might lead to it's death)
>>
>>714724554

And you are a strawman-constructing turbo cunt.

>Utilitarianism is a normative ethical theory that places the locus of right and wrong solely on the outcomes (consequences) of choosing one action/policy over other actions/policies. As such, it moves beyond the scope of one's own interests and takes into account the interests of others.

>Morals: standards of behaviour; principles of right and wrong.

>utilitarian ethics=moral

But wait, I was talking about Sky Daddy worshippers say that *CHRISTIAN* morality is the ultimate morality in their eyes, not the various ways in which society views morality.

And so, the 64 Million dollar question is...

>HOW THE FUCK DID THE CONVERSATION CHANGE TO THIS, NIGGA!?

Oh right, because you decided to pivot. We all talk about A (abortion), you suddenly shift to B (definition of murder).

Bravo. Your "argument" was so very intelligent.

Maybe you should take Ritalin. Might help keep your FUCKING scatter brain on topic, you shit.
>>
>>714725564
Does smoking cause death? No.
>>
>>714725564
No because the fetus (not child) can't live without bio of mother just like a kidney can't. It's just a body part until it's cut
>>
>>714725072

Not an argument; summarily dismissed.
Come back when you can sit at the big boy table.
>>
>>714725731
Everyone above this post has been trolled.
>>
>>714725660
What procedures are acceptable for the eviction? It's not like we have Star Trek transporters to make such eviction clean and simple.
>>
>>714723431
>>714724339
>>714725665

Stay-at-home SJW Femanon detected - Tits or GTFO
>>714725075
>>
>>714725564
Tricky. Some fetuses are exposed to all kinds of things and turn out fine. Others aren't exposed to anything considered "dangerous" and wind up with birth defects or health problems (or miscarry). It's obviously not true in every case, but it can be difficult to know what caused a specific fetal problem.
>>
File: tumblr_mfjlubENIJ1qgmkv3o3_500.gif (488KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mfjlubENIJ1qgmkv3o3_500.gif
488KB, 500x375px
>>714719738
Incestuous rape

> inb4 you should force life on an abomination
>>
>>714725934
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zDwr8Ptq3gc
>>
>>714719738
What if you were raped and you got pregnant from it when you didn't want to? The baby is not yours at all.

Answer me faggots.
>>
>>714721491
>womens rights
kill yourself cuck
>>
>>714725970

Not an argument; summarily dismissed
Not a Social Justice Warrior (I'm on this website, that wasn't a hint, you fucking smeg?)
Not a female
Not brain damaged
Able to discuss my points if thoughtful anonymous discussion is on the table
>You aren't my target audience, go back to huffing jenkem; you failure
>>
>>714726288
Then I would make millions on the movie deal about the miracle man pregnancy. I would have Arnold Schwarzenegger play me.
>>
>>714726288
That's one case when all but the most staunch anti-abortion-types can agree it should be allowed (even if they'd discourage it).
>>
File: 1479465815058.jpg (36KB, 720x736px) Image search: [Google]
1479465815058.jpg
36KB, 720x736px
>>714726343
>human rights

For all the dick pulling and lad jokes on this site, there used to be a line that divided the truly stupid from the shit stirrers: the ability to give an intelligent retort after maybe 5 or 6 shitposts.

Are you gonna make me wait forever?
>>
>>714719738
overpopulation
>>
>>714726539
>>
>>714726539

That movie was already made, it's called Junior
>>
File: IMG_0021.jpg (59KB, 639x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0021.jpg
59KB, 639x400px
>>714719738
This
/thread
>>
>>714719738
Unborn babies are far from fucking people. kek
>>
>>714720341
You don't have to keep the baby you can put it up for adoption instead of killing it
>>
>>714727131
Thats how you get a situation like africa, with more mouths than you can feed so you start killing each other for food.
>>
File: thatsthejoke.jpg (31KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
thatsthejoke.jpg
31KB, 600x450px
>>714726780
>>
File: 1478672889397.jpg (6KB, 226x166px) Image search: [Google]
1478672889397.jpg
6KB, 226x166px
>>714719738
up to two months, the "baby" is about as conscious as a rock. Once it eventually gains enough of a nervous system to attain a spark of consciousness then I'll have reason to start giving a shit.
>>
>>714727131

Yeh, just carry the baby to full term.
Go to work until you can't fucking move, leave, slam the baby out, pray that your job was immediately given to someone else.

Oh, and enjoy restful sleeps knowing that your son or daughter is out there, somewhere, living their life and you might never see them again.

...or just abort and go back to your normal life.

Trick question: Should a women take the pill? Seeing as the pill is pre-emptive abortion, and all.

>mental gymnastics
>>
>>714723431
Thank you sir for being the perfect example of Eugenics. Are babies with blonde hair blue eyes the only ones we should not kill??? You saying that people with mental health issues have no worth, but in reality no one is perfect. So in your world of who is perfect and who is not you have now given reason for a whole new set of Hitlers.

Also if there is no God then all men are their own God and do as they please. If there is no God and no moral compass/example to follow to know right from wrong, then what is stopping me from raping and killing people? If you say because it is wrong then dont impose yourself on me for if man is all powerful each man's morals would be perfect, for I have my own morals...see what you have started?
>>
>>714727624

I thought we could continue this awkward conversation for a few more posts, but oh well. We must dispense with the meta humour.
>>
>>714719738
Because most rapists aren't considerate enough to use condoms.
>>
>>714725383
OR wait till marriage be committed and start a family where your kids don't end up in jail. 60% of abortions are by blacks... and what race of people in America is usually associated with absent fathers?
>>
>>714719738
When do you consider life to begin? Is it in the womb, and if so, at what point?

Abortion happens before the fetus has reached an advanced stage in development, I don't consider it to be alive if it is not conscious and cant stay alive outside of the womb.
>>
File: 6e8.jpg (13KB, 680x299px) Image search: [Google]
6e8.jpg
13KB, 680x299px
>>714727792
>>
>>714719738
Overpopulation. It should be mandatory until the population reaches sustainanable levels.
>>
>>714727893
kek
>>
File: pope-reuters_1712799c.jpg (23KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
pope-reuters_1712799c.jpg
23KB, 460x288px
>>714727712
Birth control is the devil
>>
>>714725903
So if it is apart of the mother then, if the BABY (we all know where babies come from it isn't a secret that a woman only has human offspring) is a male, the woman has a penis and a vagina? Or if it is a female the woman has two vaginas? How does that make sense? Also fetus is a euphemism so when you say you "destroyed the fetus" it isn't as bad as I murdered the baby... furthermore why does the law say the unborn baby is both a child and a part of a woman? If a pregnant woman is in a car crash and dies the driver of the other car is charged with two accounts of manslaughter, but if a woman gets an abortion it is fine? That goes against the law of non- contradiction, one has to be right
>>
>>714727624
I love that its McBain telling me
>>
>>714719738

Every human should rule, at least, their own flesh.

My need for a kidney does give me a right to one of yours, regardless of your only needing one.

Parasitism is not a right. Even if you cannot survive without it.
>>
>>714720397
THIS IS THE ONLY REASON NEEDED.
>>
>>714726288
Because it is not the babies fault how it came into this world? Think of this if a robber steals money from you and disappears, but you know the robber's mother would you persecute her for her son's crime? No that is ridiculous. So what is different in the case of rape. Do you condemn the child for the Father's wrongdoing? No, give the baby up for adoption, it still has potential to live a full and happy life
>>
File: giphy.gif (480KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
480KB, 493x342px
>>714728414
>>
>>714724339
Killing a dog is destruction of private property. Just saying.
>>
>>714727792
School shooter spotted
>>
File: 1480783434862.jpg (32KB, 680x471px) Image search: [Google]
1480783434862.jpg
32KB, 680x471px
>>714719738
>>
File: 7ae.png (28KB, 674x432px) Image search: [Google]
7ae.png
28KB, 674x432px
>>714727792
What is so hard to understand about human's traits of empathy and compassion? On top of that, its pretty easy to recognize that the laws that society has fashioned is centered around the existence of society itself, you can't have a community of lone wolves, but a pact that works for each other strives. Go watch some Matt Dillahunty videos on Secular Humanism to learn how an Allah has nothing to do with morality. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAQFYgyEACI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGuVZmUVwcM
>>
Abortions = Less Niggers

game set match faggot
>>
>>714728733
what if she got rid of it before it became conscious? nothing lived, nothing felt, nothing lost I say
>>
>>714719738

It lowers crime, if you look at any rates of forced increase of population the children that are born of this are generally despised and treated horribly. These children grow up into adults with not much to lose and generally with anti-social tendencies, they turn to crime, crime rates increase.

The reason crimes have fallen so much is because of abortion, bring it back and in 20 years we will be in the shit again.

>fuck you faggots
>>
>>714727329
Dude there are couples that wait years to adopt a new born child, YEARS. That is why most people adopt from out of this country so they can have a newborn and start from scratch (sorry foster kids)
And you think our country can't sustain people? We have a country of over 300 million, which is nothing compared to how large our nation is. Think of how low the population is in the West? We would so be able to serve a country well over the population now, and we are already killing each other over stupid political shit, I don't think overpopulation has anything to do with killing
>>
File: If+she+s+dancing+to+a+kids.jpg (50KB, 742x204px) Image search: [Google]
If+she+s+dancing+to+a+kids.jpg
50KB, 742x204px
I know where you found that lead pic...I KNOW
>>
Paragraphs of argument have been posted

And then theres this guy
>>714728887
/Thread
>>
>>714729160
People adopt internationally as a status symbol not because there's a shortage in the foster system here.
>>
>>714727640
>>714727712
Hey don't have sex in the first place, no birth control is 100% effective, there is always a small chance something could go wrong. But who actually wants to give up sex? No one. That is why the abortion clinics thrive is because we have been force fed the idea that sex means nothing in our pop culture today and don't realize until you get a girl knocked up and you are like Fuck. You can at least agree that the only way to stop abortions is to stop young people from having sex
>>
>>714719738
I like abortion because it gets rid of shitty kids.
I am against it due to it giving women rights.
>>
>>714728851
Oh I'm sorry did you not learn about all the founding fathers being Christian? The constitution even references God. You cannot logically tell me their religion did not affect how they wrote the constitution?
>>
File: 1477865054048.jpg (237KB, 598x792px) Image search: [Google]
1477865054048.jpg
237KB, 598x792px
>>714729543
I agree 100%, if a retard can't avoid getting or knocking someone up, then thats their fault, but again, there is plenty of time to get ride of before it develops a functioning nervous system, so what does it matter up until the point it does?
>>
>>714728994
There is no fucking data to support that claim. Way to go faggot you played yourself
>>
>>714729160
Look at a map of the overpopulated countries, then compare it with the map from genocide watch list and tell me there isn't a correlation.
>>
File: 1471570203590.gif (2MB, 376x411px) Image search: [Google]
1471570203590.gif
2MB, 376x411px
>>714727792

Eugenics is selective breeding based on desired traits.

If desiring a baby without genetic defects is proof of my true Aryan outlook, then Heil Fucking Hitler.

>So in your world of who is perfect and who is not you have now given reason for a whole new set of Hitlers.

I already posted it, near the top of the thread.

foetal defects/diseases
>cerebal palsy
>multiple sclerosis
>down syndrome
>cystic fibrosis
>spina bifida

>Also if there is no God then all men are their own God and do as they please.
I don't consider myself a God, but I exercise free will within the confines of my society (which is different to yours, which is different to theirs, etc.)

>If there is no God and no moral compass/example to follow to know right from wrong, then what is stopping me from raping and killing people?
Religion is not the sole arbitrator re: ethics/morals.

>If you say because it is wrong then dont impose yourself on me
Good thing I didn't say that; I argued for the right of a woman to have an abortion. But I will at this point say that it *is* a right; not a good or bad right; just a right. In other words, I'm not placing personal judgment on this right (to abort). Savvy?

>for if man is all powerful each man's morals would be perfect, for I have my own morals...
I see what you've attempted to do here. Let's examine together.

>Each man is all powerful, because they are Gods unto themselves (in the absense of Sky Daddy)
>Since each man is a God, each man has perfect morality
>However, each man's morality is different
>Therefore, how can all men have perfect/correct morality?

I like to call this one a house of cards fallacy. You assert that, since everyone has their own views on morality, they're wrong because they don't conform; one person says one thing, other says another.

>CHAOS!

However, if we believe that Sky Daddy's morality is absolute & follow that, we can be 'sure' that we're 'right'.

>ORDER!

Sorry; this alone doesn't make it correct.
>>
>>714728988
Yeah there are two things you can't debate in this days pop culture cause of how angry it makes people: homosexuality and abortion
>>
>>714729771
Let us be perfectly clear: We are not now, nor have we ever been, a Christian nation. Our founding fathers explicitly and clearly excluded any reference to “God” or “the Almighty” or any euphemism for a higher power in the Constitution. Not one time is the word “god” mentioned in our founding document. Not one time. - Thomas Jefferson

The most important assertion in this document is that “to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.”

Note that the power of government is derived not from any god but from the people. No appeal is made in this document to a god for authority of any kind. In no case are any powers given to religion in the affairs of man.

Remember, too, that this document was not written to form or found a government but was stating intent in a way that was meant to appeal to an audience with European sensibilities. Only four times is there any reference at all to higher powers — “Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God,” “Supreme Judge of the world,” “their Creator,” and “divine Providence” — and in all four cases the references to a higher power appeal to the idea of inherent human dignity, never implying a role for a god in government. - Deceleration of Independence
>>
>>714730092
ok?...
>>
>>714729913
Again like it's still gonna be a kid if left their for 9 months.i mean sure we can totally be unsure if it is a child or just a bunch of cells but listen to this. If you were backing up in a car and you look in your mirror and THINK you saw a kid, wouldn't you automatically hit the breaks? (Morally we all would, on this site we probably would run the fucker over) even if you didn't know but thought you saw a kid/animal you would not take the risk of hitting that thing and you would hit the brake. So if you thought that the random cells could either be a baby or not a baby, isn't it better to take the precaution and not kill it than to kill it?
>>
File: 1479380302075.jpg (46KB, 600x657px) Image search: [Google]
1479380302075.jpg
46KB, 600x657px
>>714719738
>Hey /b/ give me one reason why abortion should be legal.
>Pro-Tip: You can't
One reason can be given. Just because you won't except that reason does not mean there is none.
>>
>>714728508

>My need for a kidney does give me a right to one of yours, regardless of your only needing one.

I'm not following you.

A person needing something does not give them the right to it.

>I'm dying. I need a bone marrow transplant, or I'll die
>random dude on the street is a match
>GIVE ME YOUR PRECIOUS BONE MARROW

Guess what; the dude has the right to refuse you.

A person, ultimately, should have the right to dominion over their body and mind.
>They can abort
>They can suicide
>They can mutilate themselves
>They can play Pokemon Go
>They can dress up as a furry

The second a person encroaches on the rights and safety of others, they lose all rights
>They can't murder people
>They can't injure people
>They can't steal from people

Caveat: are there exceptions? Maybe. Probably. Do I feel like going down the list and talking about every scenario? Fuck no. Ain't nobody got time for that.

This is stuff we, as a species, have learned since we crawled out of the swamp. We don't want to be fucked with, and we can do what we want to do if we're not fucking with others. This is some pretty simple shit to understand; it's amazing how we frame things, tbh.
>>
>>714729771
I don't doubt that Christianity wasn't a major piece of western morality, but that isn't an argument for morality without a God being impossible. I get my morality from the knowledge that my actions can be harmful or helpful to others, and I naturally dislike the idea of causing harm to anything that doesn't harm me.
The Bible just says to not do some shit but if you do, then its ok just pray it away and be saved forever while someone else who wasn't anywhere near being bad goes to hell for not believing.
>>
A small fetus is only called human because it has the human genome in its little lumpy body. Though it isnt really a person in my view as it has no real thought or personality, or much of any sentience.
>>
>>714730817
>Doesn't

I'm pretty sure you just spassed out over a typo
>>
File: 1478665400937.jpg (36KB, 576x368px) Image search: [Google]
1478665400937.jpg
36KB, 576x368px
>>714728733

My sperm contains the DNA of the ubermensch. If I do not find a functioning womb to ejaculate my semen into, the world will have potentially lost humankind's saviour.

Do I have the right to masturbate that sperm out of my dick shaft, and waste thyne precious seed?

Think of all it could have accomplished!

>Wait a minute, why are you projecting all of this shit onto a random sperm? You don't know if this shit will come to pass, Mama Murphy; so why are you implying possibilities? Is it because Sky Daddy?

Hold up, I'm finna bust, be with you in 2 minutes...
>>
>>714730522
Nigga, I'm talking about 1 month into pregnancy, it literally takes more than a month for sense of touch to exist in development. So before that, I'm as sure as I am that the Sun is going to rise the next morning.
>>
>>714719738
Yes, I can.
But let's skip that and get to the real nitty gritty.
I have a solution to whether or not abortion is legal - mandatory sterilizations for everyone! No more kids! Ever! Let the human race die out!
That's my solution. My final solution.
>>
>>714720341
You're a fucking retard. I was born in the back seat of a greyhound bus, rolling down hwy 41. It wasn't messy. I have many degrees. I was an all state Def. End. I used to eat sand, but then I got a tapeworm. I got your mom pregnant... Now you're a retard because I ate sand, son.
>>
>>714719738
body autonomy trumps the right to life.

We don't force people to donate organs or blood to "Save a life". This applies to mothers as much as it applies to everyone else.
>>
>>714730393
This explains all so I don't have to write as much:
First, the constitutional framers built their structure upon the foundation of Natural Law — a God-centered world view. On this the founders were in agreement. But "Natural Law" to the entire founding generation was defined as the "laws of the Creator." In a 1794 letter to the Massachusetts Legislature, Samuel Adams wrote, "In the supposed state of nature, all men are equally bound by the laws of nature, or to speak more properly, the laws of the Creator." This is precisely why "Congress shall make no law …" initiates the First Amendment. Freedom of speech, of press, of religion had been given by God and no government can legitimately remove it.
Second, it is interesting that the founders relied most heavily upon the Bible for their political justification for the Constitution. William Blackstone, Baron von Montesquieu and John Locke top the list of most-often cited theorists — all of whom believed that God's laws undergird civil law. But the founders quoted another volume much more prolifically than any other. Biblical quotations comprise 34 percent of all the source material offered by the founders
Will continue
>>
>>714731785
Continued,
Third, Supreme Court rulings for the entire first century of American existence boldly declared that "Christianity was a part of the common law of the land." In fact, the Constitution is only officially considered to be one of the fundamental laws of the United States. The Declaration of Independence is another and is so stated in the U.S. Code. As Samuel Adams put it: "Before the formation of the Constitution … this Declaration of Independence was received and ratified by all the states in the Union and has never been disannulled." The Declaration, which grounds our liberties upon God, was always considered to be interrelated to the Constitution in the same sense as articles of incorporation are related to the bylaws of a company. The Articles bring the entity into existence and the bylaws manage how that entity is to be run. Thus, the founders needed not place their sense of values in the Constitution since this had already been done in the Declaration.

Fourth, the Constitution does, after all, mention God. Article VII reads, "done in Convention … the Seventeenth Day of September in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and eighty seven and of the Independence of the United States of America."
>>
>>714731138
I'm pretty sure you're right.
>>
Overpopulation problem solved in 2 easy steps
1. Wait till baby is ready to deliver
2.kill moms that even thought about killing a poor innocent child
>winrar
>>
>>714731645
I want to see this on a t-shirt.
>>
Why OP start WW3???
>>
Overpopulated?
Wtf, the entire Earth population could fit into Alaska.
>>
>>714730817
I agree with you about bodily autonomy but I'm not sure about this:

> The second a person encroaches on the rights and safety of others, they lose all rights

It seems to be like they should only lose enough rights to reverse/prevent/dampen their encroachment. To do otherwise is retribution, not justice. If I have a rocket launcher, a taser and good martial arts skills and you punch me, I don't gain the right to turn you into a pile of goo. I'd be obligated to subdue and restrain you before resorting to annihilation.
>>
>>714732084
The level of retardation from your post is at dangerously high levels
>>
>>714732084

you're confirmed for not understanding how much a single person needs in 1 year for just basic survival, let alone a 1st world lifestyle.

Earth can sustain max about 12 billion people. After that the rest will be launched into the sun.
>>
>>714732084
Its a matter of resources not land. People in africa are starving to death
>>
>>714731827
Time for a new constitution
>>
>>714731945
Because I'm a God
>>
>>714719738
because if not there are going to be so much more of your kind...
>>
File: 1417022919840.gif (568KB, 239x252px) Image search: [Google]
1417022919840.gif
568KB, 239x252px
>>714731827

If the Forefathers were all about that Sky Daddy dick, why their insistence upon the seperation of Church and State?

>Natural Law — a God-centered world view

>Natural law is a philosophy that certain rights or values are inherent by virtue of human nature and can be universally understood through human reason

Human reason = God-centered

Pic related
>>
>>714719738
it disproportionately affects minorities. We should give a tax break for women who do it.
>>
>>714732268
So we are 25 years away from mandatory population control. Thats fucked up
>>
>>714732122
It's really quite simple even before the amendments
>>each person has a right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness
Here we can see that life always comes before liberty therefore, a baby's right to life trumps the mothers' right to liberty in deciding to kill it
>>
>>714732418
Meant for >>714732246
>>
>>714732418
What part of mandatory sterilizations for everyone don't you understand?
>>
>>714732122

>Caveat: are there exceptions?

I know that this statement didn't hold true universally. I was preserving my fingers. I don't wanna write walls of text.

>Why did you write it then

Grrrrr.....
>>
>>714732393
This is the stupidest thing in the entire thread. You want more riots? The Christians all over would fucking shit on the government and we would have a 2017 Christian crusade
>>
File: 1479426723319.jpg (69KB, 480x375px) Image search: [Google]
1479426723319.jpg
69KB, 480x375px
>>
File: 4151813-1365579341.jpg (614KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4151813-1365579341.jpg
614KB, 1920x1080px
1) Babies suck
2) Lots of people worsen the world by making more people like them
3) For instance your parents (you are the reason!)
>>
>>714732268
lol it's kinda about land
Africa is by far the most fertile, nutrient dense, continent with most of the gemstones and rare metals in the world. They're just dumb as shit
>>
>>714719738
Because abortions aren't a big deal.
>>
>>714732620
Fuckin sand niggers
>>
>>714732538
> I was preserving my fingers. I don't wanna write walls of text.

Makes sense, I probably should have understood that implicitly. My mistake.
>>
>>714732620
>Implyimg alaska is bigger than africa
>>
File: baf.jpg (208KB, 1024x726px) Image search: [Google]
baf.jpg
208KB, 1024x726px
>>714719738

I am undecided about 4chan.

On the one hand, I support it because killing babies.
On the other hand, I disagree with it because it gives women a choice.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 595x402px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 595x402px
>debatefag on here trying to get intellectual discussion going on /b/
>>
File: Pn0Ut.jpg (25KB, 400x100px) Image search: [Google]
Pn0Ut.jpg
25KB, 400x100px
>>714732853

When you try to dank meme but to autistic to copy words correctly.
>>
>>714732492

chicken, egg.

Do we protect the baby at the expense of the woman carrying it to term?

As far as I can see, the woman was first. Don't see how it can be argued that the baby has more (or overriding) rights over the mother.

Sounds like some Christian bible-thumping stupidity, if you ask me.

Here's a joke to lighten the mood.
>A christian priest rapes an altar boy
>Boy asks if this is part of God's plan
>Priest says that God has a plan for everyone, and in His plan, he made the boy's asshole SUPA TIGHT
>Boy nods and prays forgiveness
>The end
>>
>>714719738

>nigger rape baby
>13 year old teenage slut
>babby is potato
>pregnancy puts mothers life at risk

Not all abortions are just hitting the delete button because they feel like it.
>>
a clump of cells in some chicks gut does not have the same rights as someone who has a fucking SSN
>>
>>714730092
You wont address the elephant in the room because of your guilty feelings...
>>
>>714719738
>one reason why abortion should be legal.
What about miscegenation?
>>
>>714733326
He asked for one reason, not 5..
>>
>>714730393
Wrong. God is upheld in every founding fathers document.
>>
>>714719738
Because the world is overpopulated and your baby deserves to die. it should be legal because your family isnt being murdered, the way they should be. So since the gov is too pussy to mass murder, abortion needs to be legal.
>>
>>714731027
You are still a fetus.
>>
>>714719738
> right of way applies to natural law
> there is no force in nature that secures life, liken mankind
> rich people don't participate equally for their share, crony capitalism isn't exceptional and those that have aren't inherently moral inspite action being prosperous and only those that have can do
/thread
>>
It's so amazing how much cuckage is in this thread. Can't wait till president-elect trump puts your dumb faggy SJW asses in internment camps and drinks the blood of all 732 genders out of the skull of a filthy sand nigger
>>
>>714731027
>>"in my view"
Like your cucky opinion has any merit in the realm of philosophy
>>
File: bobbarker.jpg (48KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
bobbarker.jpg
48KB, 600x400px
>>714732534
>>
>>OP Here
Btw megacucks I'm posting this again tomorrow so I can watch you all squirm and cry tomorrow as I grow from your anguish
>>
File: 1472818592686.jpg (441KB, 1600x2306px) Image search: [Google]
1472818592686.jpg
441KB, 1600x2306px
>>714733847

But will he save the jobs of all the Carrier dudes, like he said in his speech, or just half and the rest get filled with Mexicans?

That's the real question, I think.

Oh and swamp is spilling over; Exxon CEO is going to be Secretary of State.

What an "Artful Deal (tm)"! Next up, Barron Trump to be given unfettered access to the Oval Office during briefings. Is there anything Donald Won't Do?
>>
>>714732661
At least not to the souless.
>>
>>714734164

Jokes on you, the same people won't be here tomorrow. But you already knew that, didn't you Manboob?

The only thing growing on you is your stomach tire you sweaty mess. Get a jerb
>>
ITT: Quantity of life over quality of life.

I mean we all know that having a lot of defective or unwanted things is preferable to having a few desirable or wanted things, right?
>>
>>714733039
It's so easy to attack the defenceless
>>
File: HighEnergy.gif (1MB, 500x516px) Image search: [Google]
HighEnergy.gif
1MB, 500x516px
>>714734177
Your jelly is low energy.
>>
File: 2003682900-300x0.jpg (16KB, 300x307px) Image search: [Google]
2003682900-300x0.jpg
16KB, 300x307px
>>714733326
>>
it should be legal for the same reason you can't forcibly remove organs from someone for transplant. Bodily autonomy motherfucker. You can't make someone give it up for another life, whether its a clump of cells or a human in need of a new organ.
>>
>>714728585
Thing is you cant say that to the majority. You must make them believe its their right to kill innocence before it can come to be human. You must make them think they have a choice.
>>
If you get an abortion not due to one of the following reasons:
>rape
>incest
>problematic pregnancy
>severe birth defects detected in the baby
Then you should also have to get a hysterectomy
>>
>>714734363

>Baby has more rights
>Nah, the woman has, she was first
>You attackin' the poor, poor defenseless babies, you monster

Fuck you, that's not a refutation. In any case, stop pivoting before you break your own ankles.
>>
File: PlannedParenthood4Girls.jpg (95KB, 392x409px) Image search: [Google]
PlannedParenthood4Girls.jpg
95KB, 392x409px
>>714733039
The woman had plenty of opportunity to make choices.

You know what is stupidity? Being against the death penalty for guilty murderers, but being pro-abortion for babies who've committed no crime.

But I guess babies don't vote. So fuck 'em, amirite?
>>
>>714734348
Let me explain survival to you
-need to have as many and as diverse gene pool as possible to keep threats to a minimum
-more people=more potential for making cool shit that improves quality of life
Population has more than tripled in the last century and so has our quality of life
>>
As a conservative I actually like and enjoy less people on social programs, lower crime rates, less people in prison, less people using natural resources, etc. that abortion brings. Less liberals, blacks, Mexicans, retards, all good things.
>>
>>714734690
Problem fucking solved
>>
>>714734387

Why would I be jelly of Donald? I'm watching the train wreck from a different country.

Imagine what his fucking hair is going to look like after a single year. Obama's hair is almost white
>he got shookd af

Donald is 70, gonna be all Reagan, staring into the teleprompter, dribbling and pissing into his man diaper.

This fuck is legit going to be Michael J. Fox shaking all over the damn place in no time, with a lost look in his ancient eyes.

>I just wanted be win, not actually be POTUS
>Alex Baldwin is still making fun of me, that's illegal, he's not funny at all
>I want to sleep in my weird golden skyscraper, why is life so fuckin haaaaaaaard
>*poop*
>I made a messie again :(
>>
>>714734776
Your right :D
>>
>>714719738
Because sometimes a kid came come out REALLY disabled, and now that we have the means to figure that out before birth, we have warning

And Im not saying abort ALL disabled people, but there is a point where DISABILITY turns into LIABILITY, what is life if it isnt worth living?
>>
File: Hillary4PlannedParenthood.jpg (489KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary4PlannedParenthood.jpg
489KB, 2048x1536px
>>714734690
That is an intriguing proposal.
>>
Just out of curiosity, how many of you pro-choice dumbfucks in this thread voted for Trump?
>>
>>714735099
We know you're not from the US cuz you're illiterate as fuck. Most niggers could communicate their thoughts more effectively
>>
>>714734838
>need to have as many and as diverse gene pool as possible to keep threats to a minimum
Valid reason however having a child with down's, autism, marfan's, or just about any other genetic defect does nothing to further this protection. In fact having said child allows these defects to propagate should they ever have children of their own thus weakening our "defenses".

>-more people=more potential for making cool shit that improves quality of life
Tell me again how [insert debilitating disease here] let's someone create cool shit? inb4 Hawking. Exceptions are not the norm.

>Population has more than tripled in the last century and so has our quality of life
Cannot be based on population alone, there exist far too many variables to accurately equate quantity to quality.
>>
>>714734690

If you kill a home invader with a gun, you should get your firearm taken from you

>Not the same

How is it different?

>Abortion is a legal right, protected by Wade v Roe
>Owning a firearm is protected under the 2nd Amendment
>Kill your baby, get your womb taken
>Kill your home invader, get your gun taken

B-but I need my gun(s)! To defend myself!
Well, women need their womb, because it's an actual organ in their body.

ffs
>>
>>714719738

Because it's not killing babies? It's a mass of cells only marginally more intelligent than a potato; I'm not seeing why this is morally difficult.

Unless you're to fucking stupid to understand basic biology, but then I guess everything would be difficult.
>>
>>714735292
Keeps emergency abortions legal and stops stupid people from becoming parents.
>>
File: 1475864354222.jpg (23KB, 397x395px) Image search: [Google]
1475864354222.jpg
23KB, 397x395px
>>714721491
>sky daddy

kek'd
>>
File: FarageBarrage.webm (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
FarageBarrage.webm
1MB, 320x180px
>>714735099
>from a different country

Then why the fuck do you give a shit?

Stay jelly retard.
>>
>>714735405
If you have to get an abortion just so you dont have a baby because you were to stupid then you dont deserve to reproduce.
>>
>>714735382
>debilitating disease
As if even 25% of abortions are due to disease rather than convenience
>>
File: 1391997312937.jpg (16KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1391997312937.jpg
16KB, 350x350px
It's not like the majority of fags here will ever get a woman pregnant, or even fuck a living one.
>>
>>714735556
I'm not arguing the personal purpose of an abortion, that's not what OP asked for. Convenience is entirely within the eye of the beholder in either respect. It's convenient to not have a disabled child in much the same it's convenient to not have an unwanted or accidental child.
>>
>>714735773
Actually you are wrong. Idiots and faggots with horrible genea are producing like fucking flies. There will be a collapse soon then civilization will begin again
>>
>>714734776

Hey gang, let's talk about A.
>A!
>...A
>Well...A, I guess
>...

You
>B! B, B, B!

Others
>Huh?! A!

You
>B! B, B, B!

Others
>Different thread, please.

I'll indulge. Once.

I support the death penalty, actually. People shouldn't be on death row for decades, they should be shot in the fucking head after appeals are done; and multiple appeals shouldn't be allowed. 2 appeals, max, and you can go to the Supreme Court, sure. Fine. Once only.

You don't want cases like Peter McKenna all the time, it's simply wrong.

Ain't about the baby, it's always been about the rights of women to choose what to do with their body.

>But I guess babies don't vote. So fuck 'em, amirite?

Pretty much. Glad we were able to seperate emotion from the debate.
>>
File: LittleGirl4Hillary.webm (370KB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
LittleGirl4Hillary.webm
370KB, 202x360px
>>714735436
>marginally more intelligent than a potato

So is it OK to murder retards?

Clump of cells indeed.
>>
>>714735959
Dude that's pretty autistic.
>>
>>714735959
Except it is now about the rights of the baby. Just because its your body doesnt mean you get to murder someone else. You made the decision to take the risk and have sex. If you dont want the baby then fine give it away. On a semi related topic we should really be simplifying our adoptions process
>>
>>714735368

No reasons given for your erroneous assertion that "niggers" could communicate more effectively than me.

>because colour of skin = ability to reason & debate

I throw your opinion into the bin.
>This is a feeling you're very familiar with, because you are a IRL mess.
>>
>>714731018
people who say that without religion we wouldnt have morality are fucking retarded. We needed to live in larger communities as we got more advanced so that people could have specific profetional jobs.

If you had no morals you wouldnt be able to be a part of that and youd suffer for it. Living on you own makes for a hard winter in the stone age.
Religion is gay, its just a natural part of evolition. Once people get smart enough the want answers for why stuff happens and also start seeing patterns in natural things. Then one guy in the village says It was all made by a god (that for some reason only he can communicate to , through thought). do you guys want a succesful hunt? you can suck my dick and eat my ass and MAYBE god will be pleased.
>>
File: 1466205296975.jpg (58KB, 600x496px) Image search: [Google]
1466205296975.jpg
58KB, 600x496px
>>714735959
>Glad we were able to seperate emotion from the debate

Yes, your motivations have become much clearer.

>Rights of women to choose what to do with their body

Except it's not just their body you fuckwit. And besides, they've already made plenty of choices.
>>
File: 1465710592975.jpg (31KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
1465710592975.jpg
31KB, 514x536px
>>714727792
first off, just because the early eugenics movement (which started in america) was based on crack science doesn't mean the basic idea shouldn't be considered. With modern genetic testing we can already determine which embryos may pass on genetic diseases so why not screen for that?

and second
>hurr durr no morals without religion
educate yourself christfag
>>
>>714723431
>A woman that is carrying a baby with genetic defects should have the obligation to abort it.
FTFY
>>
>>714735972

All you're doing is proving my point.

I wouldn't put you down, because you're conscious, if really fucking retarded.

Hunting is more morally dubious; you're actually killing something that fully conscious and can be said to be alive; fetuses aren't.

Early term abortions, the only kind that's performed in practice without medical reason, is removing something that doesn't even have something that vaguely resembles a human brain or accompanying CNS.

>>714735959

... I can't tell whether you're being honest or you're just a much better troll than the OP.

Either way, thanks for the contribution.
>>
>>714723138
blacks are much more religious per capita
>>
>>714735548

>If you have to get an abortion
with you so far

>just so you dont have a baby
...um

>because you were to stupid
...wait...wha

>then you dont deserve to reproduce.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv61yEcOqpw

I *think* I know what you're trying to say, but I'm avoiding this for now.
>>
>>714736632
Your failures of comprehension are your own old man
>>
>>714736346
This thread isn't about religion it's about finding a way to philosophically and constitutionally decide whether abortion should be legal.
-also scientists do not weigh in on the topic because they cannot beyond a shadow of a doubt determine when life actually begins in the uterus
>>
murder is wrong
>>
>>714736777
Translation: "I wanna argue with my feelings. Can't have scientists or facts or anything like that, then I might not win."

shamefur dispray.
>>
File: 1480876558820.gif (2MB, 311x362px) Image search: [Google]
1480876558820.gif
2MB, 311x362px
>>714736609

No worries. By the way, I didn't see a single attempt to rebutt or talk about your previous post/argument in any way. Kinda strange.

I feel like you're going with an ad hominem, but I'm unsure, because I think you feel that you're confident of explaining why you're right, which is why you've frame your tone the way you have...still with me, champ?

We can go a couple rounds if you want, before the thread dies. I'm not seeing a whole lot of reasons for your confidence, but I'll wait for you to elucidate.
>>
Its a slippery slope, one day abortion is Illegal the next thing you know I'm jailed for mass murder every time I jack it.
>>
File: BRAVO.gif (490KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
BRAVO.gif
490KB, 500x386px
>>714735405
>>
>>714736832
it's not murder if the thing has no consciousness and hasn't even been born yet.
>>
Because of abortion the Western world has had to make up the deficit of tax payers/workers/the next generation by scrapping the bottom of the third world barrel for bodies. America gets the Hispanics and Europe gets Muslims. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>714736966
>Uses slippery slope fallacy to defend gay marriage
>Uses slippery slope argument to defend murdering a child

Liberals everyone
>>
>>714736768

So wait. Is *this* what you were trying to say:

If you had to get an abortion because you were dumb & didn't appreciate the consequences of your actions, then you don't deserve to reproduce.

I get it, if this is what you meant. A bit heavy handed, but fine as an opinion.
>>
>dead babies
You really need any other argument?
>>
>>714736617
it's true, it's why they hate the gays so much
(not even making that up, they really really don't like the gays)
>>
>>714737165
Yes that is i meant. We as humanity dont need people like that reproducing.
>>
I just love how the people who are saying abortion is wrong, are the same people who would claim it's immoral and evil to cut down a tree
>>
PERFECT REASON WHY ABORTION SHOULD BE LEGAL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNVXT9bkw4A
>>
>>714737327
No one said that? No one has ever said that. Your dumb and gay.
>>
>>714736963

Are you the OP?

I actually can't tell if you're be facetious?

If you are, I did defend my point, fetuses aren't conscious and don't deserve to be treated as people as a result, this doesn't apply in the ridiculous "then retards aren't people either" equivalency you gave

"Early term abortions, the only kind that's performed in practice without medical reason, is removing something that doesn't even have something that vaguely resembles a human brain or accompanying CNS."

I'm not seeing how that point wasn't really obvious?

If you're the second guy, the fuck?

I didn't pick a fight; the way you phrased your point meant I couldn't tell if it was clever trolling or your actual views. Either way it was interesting and I thanked you, not sure how that could offend?
>>
>>714719738
because op should have been aborted.
I win.
>>
File: 1468290916141.jpg (221KB, 725x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1468290916141.jpg
221KB, 725x1160px
>>714719738
Yes I can give u a reason hell reasons:

1. too many people already
2. Ops Mom
3. Those stem cells so we can cure cancer
4. A womens right too choose
5. my favorite thing about USA my Freedom of Choice.
6. Incest
7. Rape OP, so she understands
8. and most important those loli's who cant survive the birthing process
>>
>>714737365
good point
>>
>>714719738
>Hey /b/ give me one reason why abortion should be legal.
>Pro tip: it's easy
If for nothing else, then to save the life of the mother during complications. And if you want an even more extreme case, put the mother's chance at survival carrying to term at 5%, and the survival of her (potential) kid also at 5% if unaborted, and mother's survival at 99% if aborted. Clear cut case where abortion should be legal, by any reasonable terms.

Now, here's the abortion situation, broken down so even faggots like OP can understand it:
>it's not about religion
>it's not about birth, or death
>it's about defining a human life
>not human, as in DNA
>or life, as in technically alive
>but a human life, as in personhood
>a person with rights.
>how do we define this?
>science, and only science
>some say viability defines a human life, but that's bs
>viability is a moving goal post
>and it assumes things that we can never know for certain
>so what do we use?
>what makes us human, different from other animals?
>our cognitive abilities.
>so we base the metric on whether or not consciousness exists
>as measured by brain waves
>if they exist, you have a human life
>if they don't, it's not a human life

There you go, a human life defined.

>so when can people get abortions, anon?
Any time before those brain waves exist, which is generally prior to 22 weeks. And they should never be questioned/pressured/denied, in any form.

>what about rape/incest?
Get the abortion before 22 weeks. If you wait, and we now have a person. Too late.

>what about risk to the mother?
If there is imminent risk, the mother can choose. Or someone with power of attorney.

>but anon, what about a person that loses those brain waves later in life?
If a person has had those brain waves, then personhood has been established. If a person can be scientifically proven to be incapable of regaining those brain waves (e.g. serious brain damage/coma) then they are no longer a person. Pull the plug.
>>
>>714737455
>would
It's hypothetical, you kike
>>
File: CNNHillaryHelp.jpg (84KB, 1043x588px) Image search: [Google]
CNNHillaryHelp.jpg
84KB, 1043x588px
>>714736609
Ah, so where is the line between cell removal and murder in your world? Intelligence, consciousness, viability, location, voting status?

Personally, and as a pragmatic matter, I'd be open to first trimester abortions with perhaps increasing restrictions beyond that point.

Few things are black and white on the Pro-Death vs Pro-Life issue.
>>
>>714737534
I'm the OP wasn't me bro
>>
>>714735405
If you shoot someone without a good reason they actually do take your guns away from you.... and they throw you in jail.

Home Invader= good reason.
Rape= good reason.

>I just wanna kill someoe
We're taking your equipment
>>
>>714737008
most of the immigrants are coming from asia and a good portion are already educated.
https://www.dhs.gov/immigration-statistics/yearbook
try doing even a tiny bit of research
>>
File: 1468467195561.jpg (154KB, 1181x886px) Image search: [Google]
1468467195561.jpg
154KB, 1181x886px
>>714737693
well op I hope u now realise why Abortion should and is legal in gods greatest land USA!
Trump gets it.

Also my pic also proves abortion is good for humanity in general.
>>
>>714737258
> the gays

That made me laugh
>>
File: 490.jpg (37KB, 479x349px) Image search: [Google]
490.jpg
37KB, 479x349px
>>714719738
>>
File: Trump.jpg (116KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
116KB, 1180x842px
>>714737603
>>so when can people get abortions, anon?
>>Any time before those brain waves exist, which is generally prior to 22 weeks.

Works for me. I >>714737675
offered up 1st trimester. With agreement for an expedited death penalty we have a deal good sir.

Note Roe v Wade must still be overturned. Fucking ridiculous decision.
>>
>>714737603
I understand where you're coming from but Science has no actual studies or even any viable theories on this subject, it's all speculation which puts you in the realm of philosophy in which the USA has always adhered to utilitarian philosophy (the greater good)

- I think most people agree that in the case of rape, incest and severe birth defects we can agree that abortion is the humaniarian option so we can cast that aside.
>>
File: NoLeftBiasatCNN.jpg (110KB, 1178x468px) Image search: [Google]
NoLeftBiasatCNN.jpg
110KB, 1178x468px
>>714738162
>>714737258

>the gays

That's fucking offensive. The respectful term is the homosexes.
>>
>>714731645
I feel like this is referencing something but im not sure what
>>
>>714719738
the right to control your own reproduction is as basic as the right to your own life
if a person decides to use that control to not reproduce that is perfectly fine
it reduces self-defeating genes and allows more resources available for genes that push for wide propogation
>>
>>714736963
>>714736609
>>714735959
>>714734776
>>714733039
>>714732492
>>714732122
>>714730817
>>714728508
>>714737534

I'm replying to about 5 other people in this thread, and you're legitimately expecting me to follow this clusterfuck of a discussion?

Fine. I will try. Just as I said I would. I swear you're the one trolling me at this point.

The core thing I took issue with? We're mainly talking about the right to babort, not the morality of it; though, with that said, I did try to refute Christian moralizing here and there

I was talking to the person saying that the unbord child had the right to be born and not murdered (paraphrasing). I said chicken, egg, woman was first, deal with it.

You said that the woman had plenty of opportunity to make choices. You then veered into making a seperate point about how its hypocritical for pro-baborters to be against the death penalty. I said that personally, I supported both the death penalty and abortion.

I get a little hazy on what happens after this point. Follow the comment thread above and you'll see why. I don't know if I'm talking to YOU, or the 5 other slobs that jumped in with debate boners.

tl;dr let's perhaps have a short break, and/or return to the OP subject from this tangent.
>>
>>714738474
looks like he was born a ramblin man, then.... idk, guess he just kept ramblin
>>
>>714738097
1. Skanks are Americas last great export.

2. Trump gets it? President cheeto is going to roll back abortion rights to the fucking dark ages, you stupid motherfucker!
>>
>>714736245

Without typing a wall of text, there are expections, which you know about because people in this thread have wrote about them

>rape babies
>potato babies

If a woman falls pregnant, they (fortunately) don't need to be moralized into carrying the fucker for 9 months & risk other things in their life.

===

On the seperate subject of adoption, if anything required more regulation, it's fucking adoption. People in the West think it's fine to shop around 3rd world shitholes, get pino surrogates & take them back, no strings attached. Or get white kids from orphanages (that shit made Putin rage a bit, I think people are familiar with that shit).

Just because adoption is a thing, it shouldn't mean everyone gets equal access. They should regulate the fuck out of it, so that such children don't get given to

>pedos
>abusers
>nutcases
>the ghetto

You feeling me on that? Some people say that adopting is hard as fuck, because they hit the wall of red tape, but imagine if that wall didn't exist. Imagine how many more fucked up children we'd have in the world. Just my opinion, I don't claim to know the intimate processes of adoption or anything.
>>
It reduces crime. More black women about than any other race. More black men commit crime than any other race. Less black babies = less black men = less crime.
>>
>>714736475

It's not just their body; so...what, is it inhabited by aliens part of the time?

Or you mean that men get to tell a person that they must do this, because

>My semen's in that egg, half that baby is *my* cum nigga
>I want a son, don't kill 'im, he dinnudonuffin
>I want a daughter, don't kill 'er, she dinnudonuffin
>I want to ultimately decide for you

And that's what it comes down to. I want control, over your body.

Fortunately, the law recognises that each individual (man or woman) has dominion over their *own* body. It's why a person would keep standing in front of a king, knowing that they could die for doing it in ye olden times: their body, their decision.
>>
Because who would want a child to grow up in a house that doesn't want them?

The only reason I'm alive is because mommy dearest was pro life. Something she loves to remind me near daily.
>>
>>714740164

Grow into an adult, leave home, find a girl, have sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation, raise child, always tell your child to never be a hateful cunt like your miserable mother.

>success
>>
>>714720341
>texas
>shit hole
Choose one commifornia fag
>>
File: bodynotbody.png (124KB, 564x510px) Image search: [Google]
bodynotbody.png
124KB, 564x510px
>>714739813
here ya go Einstein

Here's the deal:
1. Open season first trimester...or brainwaves if you prefer
2. Heavy restrictions afterward

In exchange I want expedited death penalty reviews focused on guilt or innocence rather than legal minutiae.

Deal? If not, where's your quibble?
>>
women are horrible creatures that never know what they are talking about.
>>
>>714719738
DISGUSTING
>>
>>714719738

Some pregnancies are life threatening to the mother-to-be. Instead of letting the mother die and tear a family apart it's better to abort the baby to save the mother's life. There is more invested in the adult woman than the unborn child. Just like in nature rabbits will abandon their young if there isn't enough food to sustain high numbers because it's better the adult rabbit survive to reproduce when times are better.
>>
>>714740972

How much would each abortion cost? Would so-called "ghetto rats" have access to reduced cost abortions?

How is this ultimately dissimilar to China's one child policy, wherein politics/law restrict the ability to procreate?

If we mainstream low-cost abortion, will this reduce the number of illegal "backyard" abortions?

If a mother has left the decision to abort very late in the pregnancy, they're simply dumb & need to be compelled to carry the child to term; they can then give it to the State and move on.

When you say "here's the deal", there's literally nothing new here. This is the "deal" everyone is familiar with & have abided by for decades.

It's simply the fundie fuckheads who moralize that abortion is simply 100% wrong and should never be a right, the ones that go on and on and on and on and on about their religious obligation to carry kids to full term, end-of-discussion.

This is what people deal with, and will deal with, once Orange Man puts Scalia 2.0 into the SC and they wait for a case that challenges Roe v Wade. Then it's on like Donkey Kong.

tl;dr never had an issue with the status quo, it's only when people want to change the status quo back to no abortions that it harden my rage peen.
>>
>>714727131
This would be an argument if orphanages were not festering piles of shit.
>>
>>714719738
fetuses aren't sentient
/thread
>>
>>714724111
>unlimited potential
Fuck off cunt. They will be a shit head just like you and me.
>>
>>714726798
Fucking lol!
Thread posts: 285
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.