[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fact stoners are gay, if you don't want to be a faggot,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 12

Fact stoners are gay, if you don't want to be a faggot, don't smoke weed
>>
No smoke fags instead. FAG
>>
Is being gay supposed to be a bad thing?
>>
File: thVEQSX66C.jpg (10KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
thVEQSX66C.jpg
10KB, 300x256px
pic related, weed made me a faggot
>>
>>714644877
yes I'd rather be a nigger than gay unless I was a gay nigger that is the worst
>>
>>714644877
Yes
Proper males hate you, proper women hate you, kids don't want to be you, and you get shit on your nob, or worse still, jizz up your arse/down your throat. Jizz. Jizz comes out of dicks, and any male caught extracting. Jizz from any dick other than his own is an abomination in the eyes of everyone who isnt a gay
>>
File: im-ready-to-suck-that-cock.jpg (39KB, 450x672px) Image search: [Google]
im-ready-to-suck-that-cock.jpg
39KB, 450x672px
>>714644812
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 500x500px
>>714645134
+1
>>
>>714645134
women love gay men. they're women without the vindictive catiness.

you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>714645932
M8, proper women do not like gays.
Proper women like breeding quality males, not effeminate wastes of space that mince about. And FYI, gays are cattier than women by approx 1000%.

You must be 18 to post here
>>
>>714645932
and we call those women FAG HAGS cause they never get a real man, BTW stoner guys suck more cock than faghags
>>
>>714646173
>You must be 18 to post here

then I think it's time for you to leave.
>>
File: tumblr_m6o3jk9g0J1rpc6qbo1_500.jpg (24KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6o3jk9g0J1rpc6qbo1_500.jpg
24KB, 500x375px
We Good solid citizens of the USA elected TRUMP to end the gay menace, he will eliminate gay from public and deport it to places like Germany,Italy and England where all faggots should live anyway
>>
>>714645019
3edgy5me
>>
>>714646357
Trump will finally win the war on drugs and put all you fucking stoners in jail
>>
>>714646173
I'm homosexual and do not smoke merijuana, what are you trying to say ?
>>
>>714646471
that smoking pot will make you a double faggot
>>
>>714646512
>double faggot

man you're really struggling to find something mean to say. I never understood why parents give computers to their pre-teen children...
>>
File: Presentation-Lectern-02.jpg (105KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Presentation-Lectern-02.jpg
105KB, 600x600px
>>714646512
+3
>>
>>714645134
>being this stupid
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 320x320px
I see Christmas break has arrived....
>>
>>714646471
You're a homosex because you don't smoke mahiojoannha. If you smoked some morijionna women would automatically want to mend you from being the Gaylord.
>>
dis tread b uffly nigerian
>>
>>714644713
Shitty bait, gay isn't a choice
>>
ITT: Edgy autist and homophobes
>>
>>714646867
Find me one kid that wants to be known as gay.
>being this stupid
>the word you're looking for is insightful
>>
smoking pot makes you a nigger, never heard of any one "Caucasian lipping" a joint
>>
>>714647070
You're an autist if you really believe any of the shit that your spewing please KYS
>>
>>714645134
>proper
you mean straight
>Men
thats about 50/50
>Women
90% of women like gay men.
at least 70% of that like gay men better than straight men.
>Kids
Kids like their weird gay uncle. We're fun. Unless they're a pedo. Not fun. But there are plenty of pedos on both sides
>get shit on your knob
no we really don't. Most gay men clean their ass better than Rosie O'Donald and Oprah can clean out a buffet. And even then we wear condoms. and icing on the cake is not all gay men like anal.
>Jizz up your arse/throat
plenty of women enjoy those things. not all gay men enjoy those things

>abomination in the eyes of
just you
>>
>>714647039
silly faggot of course being a faggot is a choice, when some dude comes up to you and says, suck my cock, you choose, yes or no, that choice determines if you are a faggot, if you say no, you are not a faggot
>>
>>714647039
Choice shmoice. Being a bender is just plain wrong. You're no use to women, men despise your faggy ways, children have to swerve your perverted advances constantly, and you breath smells like balls.
Choosing to live like this proves what an unpleasant anti-social freak you are, and let's not even go down the road of all the aids you created.
>>
>>714647247
>you choose, yes or no
that's choosing to HAVE gay sex, you faggot
You don't get to choose when & what gives you a boner. Middle school taught us that hard lesson (pun intended)
>>
>>714647247
Being this fucking retarded
doing something is a choice liking it and being turned on by it isn't a choice
>>
>>714647207
[Some citations required]
>>
>>714647382
based as fuck you don't even know me
>>
File: iWKad22.jpg (90KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
iWKad22.jpg
90KB, 1440x1080px
>>714647247
What these guys said
>>714647401
>>714647406
>>
>>714647207
Making up figures to argue with an anonymous faggot on the internet makes you the biggest cocknosher out there.
STOP BEING AN EMBARRASSING GAY UNCLE, YOU'RE FREAKING THE KIDS OUT. THEY ONLY LAUGH BECAUSE THEY'RE NERVOUS AROUND YOU, YOU FUCKING FREAK.
>>
>>714647401
so my sexually orientation is solving algebra equations on the blackboard in front of the class, I always had a boner then, you are a fucking faggot, it is the sex act and the sex act alone that determines if you are a faggot, that and posting faggot bullshit on /b/
>>
>>714645134
>>714647466
>[Some citations required]
right back at you, faggot. As a gay man I'd say my personal experiences with people trumps your assumptions about it.

http://www.pewforum.org/2016/05/12/changing-attitudes-on-gay-marriage/
>>
>>714645019
what about a gay black jewish clansman?
>>
>>714647382
You're secretly afraid you like dicks
>>
>>714647704
I was spitballing numbers based on personal experience. I've lived in 4 small towns and 2 cities in a span of a decade and a half. So I've gotten to meet people from all around. Let me tell you North Carolina is shit,

now here's some stats, faggot
>>
>>714644713
All fags need to kill themselves ASAP
>>
>>714647745
here is a citation" Women hate fags" that is a direct citation and there for true, nnow stop being such a bloody ass sponge and get that dick out of your mouth , faggot
>>
>>714647974
Your mental capacity is showing
>>
>>714644713
Your didnt even use pot and ur gay explain that to me u faggot loving whore.
>>
>>714647954
I agree AIDS is taking way too long
>>
if youre afraid le tweeds will make u gay ur already gay and you cant handle you shit
>>
>>714647954
>>714648081
>>714647704
Samefagging this hard
>>
>>714648043
as is you capacity for taking nigger cock up your ass
>>
>>714647974
go shove your 'citation' up your ass
you're clearly sexually repressed and probably in the closet. Nothing worse than a tight ass fag. Equivalent of a woman on the rag but all the time
>>
File: stonersanta5.jpg (313KB, 640x882px) Image search: [Google]
stonersanta5.jpg
313KB, 640x882px
is hat why santa keeps wanting me to sit on his lap ?
>>
This thread is autistic as fuck. You either smoke weed or you don't, both side have either of the two thoughts
>wow what a faggot
Or
>who fucking cares

But if you're so offended by people choosing to be stupid then walk away and be a little bitch. Weed is not the biggest problem and if "because it's illegal" is still the reasoning of hating it than who ever falls into that category is a brainwashed pawn because alcoholism is both legal and only like a couple million times deadlier. How many people have died from drinking/ drinking related accidents to weed related deaths
>>
>>714648190
you are just mad cause I proved you wrong
>>
>>714648178
>as is you capacity for taking nigger cock up your ass
I think its past your bedtime kid
>>
>>714648268
no actually I just got up, I never tire of calling out the faggots here to see them squirm in their own jizz
>>
>>714646471
This stoners a fag
>>
>>714648260
the bait is too weak. Not even worth it anymore... Going to go play some TF2

have yourself a nice day, dearest faggot anon
>>
>>714647745
Your personal experiences, as a gay man, bear no relation to what people secretly think.
As a straight man with 49 years of not taking it in the arse I can assure you that out of your presence the vast majority of all people you know will admit to being uncomfortable in your company. You're not properly male, you're not female, you can't identify with anyone born to breed as nature designed us to, and you're therefore superfluous to nature's grand plan. In short, nature hates you so much she'd prune you off the the tree of life if the rest of us didn't stop her. You're here purely by our charity and you should be more grateful. You could start by staying away from our kids.
>>
>>714647745
You don't sincerely believe that shit yourself, do you?
>>
>>714648451
and yet you continue to reply, I would have thought you had a gloryhole to service
>>
>>714648469
>I can assure you that out of your presence the vast majority of all people you know will admit to being uncomfortable in your company.
this is completely true.
>In short, nature hates you so much she'd prune you off the the tree of life if the rest of us didn't stop her.
>if the rest of us didn't stop her
This is nonsense.
>>
>>714648469
this man is right you know, as a straight man 37 years I can tell you nobody likes fags, even fags don't like fags
>>
>>714648382
You are so obssesed with gay sex that its the basis of your entire argument. Literally every post you make has some reference to cocks,jizz,balls,ass etc. Im convinced your a closet fag who is mad at others for being able to live thier lives comfortably while you mash away on your keyboard jerking it to trap threads. Im done arguing with you this bait is stale now
>>
>>714648469
factually wrong

>nature hates you so much she'd prune you
as if evolution has a conscious plan kek!
No. most of us won't reproduce. And yet we still exist. We will always exist.

and don't even bother with the 'appeal to nature' argument. We live in a society that is in direct conflict with nature. We have tablets and antibiotics. Skyscrapers and airplanes. Not to mention an over-abundance of people breeding already. We don't need more humans and yet we're still creating 2 for every person who dies.
>>
>>714648878
be convinced of all you want , FAGGOT, God Hates Fags, and so do I
>>
>>714645134
>everyone who isnt a gay
>a gay
>>
>>714648878
so I am a fag cause I hate fags, that is logic only a fag would come up with
>>
>>714648942
>And yet we still exist. We will always exist.
cause you are a shitstain on humanity, if you didn't exist then someone else would have to be the faggot
>>
>>714649207
people who are gay often cover it up by acting excessively hostile about the topic.

>>714649646
such contorted logic.
>>
>>714648697
The point I was making was that you'll never be accepted because you exist outside of the necessary boundaries for species continuation.
Normally sexed adults are hard wired to view you as a cancer, for the sake of the species. What you experience by way of interaction with normals is governed solely by the individual's tolerance level.
Some can put up with you, and some can't. But, most would choose to eradicate your kind.
>>
>>
>>714649809
so because I hate scaopped potatoes , I must be a secret scalloped potato lover, your turn about logic sure makes you feel better about yourself but it doesn't stop u from being a faggot, people who don't like faggots are not faggots they are good people
>>
>>714649883
My point is that the whole "we hate you because naturally hardwired because muh species" is just bogus and merely an excuse to justify hatred.

>But, most would choose to eradicate your kind.
>most
That's not how you write all.
>but liberals 'n shit
pretending to be some sort of pseudo Jesus martyr who "fights" for the unwanted and the despised doesn't mean shit since it's in no way sincere.
>>
>>714649883
>you'll never be accepted because you exist outside of the necessary boundaries for species continuation.
this is absolutely retarded. I mean bafflingly ignorant.
Your ability to reproduce does not make you valuable to society. Unless you can raise that child properly you are a liability. As are many parents out there now.

You know what you can do while being gay?
Volunteer for things like disaster relief efforts. Cancer Research. Fire Fighting. EMT. Donate money/blood/organs. Journalism. just to name some of the more noble things

or just contribute to society..
>>
>>714650384
>Volunteer for things like disaster relief efforts. Cancer Research. Fire Fighting. EMT. Donate money/blood/organs. Journalism. just to name some of the more noble things
>implying people want donations or help from a faggot.
No. Just no.
Help won't be appreciated.
>>
>>714650222
It isn't taboo to like scalloped potatos. It has been taboo to be gay and in some houses it still is.

for example if you found yourself in Nazi germany circa 1940 and you were by chance a jew would you not lie and say how horrible the jews were to escape persecution?

a dramatic example but a honest one. Bet your parents are homophobic. Do they know you're a fag?
>>
>>714650512
says you. And yet all these services would be glad to accept more people.
>>
>>714650713
>And yet all these services would be glad to accept more people.
When these people aren't fags.
I mean seriously, even pedophiles and murderers praise themselves with "well at least I'm not gay".
That has to say something.
>>
>>714647207
>Unless they're a pedo.

There are gay pedos? I thought gay people desired people their own sex, not children.
>>
>>714650611
can you consider for just a moment that I hate fags cause fags are horrible abberations? I hate retards and cripples. I hate noisy children and Christian, I hate wal mart shoppers, can it possibly be true I hate fags just cause they are disgusting faggots?
>>
I love shitposting in troll threads
>>
>>714650372
>>714650384

You're still missing the point.
>excuse to justify hatred
>nope. Explanation of source of hatred

>most
>the overwhelming vast majority

>your ability to reproduce does not make you valuable to society
>it's the sole reason for existence

You're giving what is a very basic, simple life form WAY too much credit for its social achievements.
You are of course perfectly capable of performing use full tasks to serve your community. Your community, however, will never truely accept your lifestyle choice because it grates against our nature. You are different, you are a liability to the herd, you can't produce new herd members. At best you're the withered ex-beta female relegated to babysitting duties. Shame you can't be trusted round the young.
>>
>>714650838
>at least I'm not christian/jewish/muslim
says one religious member about another
>At least I'm not married
says the MGTOW
>At least I'm not republican
says the democrat
>at least I'm not democrat
says the republican
>At least I'm a victim
says the feminist/SJW
>>
>>714651044
Define horrible aberration, and how gay people fit that description.
>>
>>714650838
You might be the stupidest individual ive encountered on /b/. You have the competence of an amoeba please kill yourself
>>
>>714651044
Yes I can consider that. But there is a precedent for people pretending to hate fags. I was just teasing you for the lulz.
>>
>>714651054
>nope. Explanation of source of hatred
It's not an explanation it's an excuse.
Hate needs no reasoning behind it, you're just looking for one because you live in a society that frowns on hatred.

>You are of course perfectly capable of performing use full tasks to serve your community.
And I just said that our "community" does not appreciate any help from outsiders.
It never did, it never will.
>>
>>714651134
>I am angry because faggots are considered to be akin to pedophiles and murderers, and even these people look down on faggots
Are you a butthurt faggot by chance?
because if you are it might be wise to listen when someone says you are despised by the absolute massive majority of people all over the world.
>>
>>714651110
it is against gods law that man put cock in his ass
>>
>>714651148
>But there is a precedent for people pretending to hate fags
only faggots believe this new age bullshit
>>
>>714645134
The syntax is all broken up in this, it literally reads like a churched up schizo wrote it
>>
>>714651733
no. It's fucking common sense.
Little Timmy has a homophobic family. Little Timmy is gay. Dad says "look at those fags in the media!" Little Timmy:"yeah fags suck!"
>>
>>714651955
I am not little timmy I am a grown man able to say what I mean and mean what I say, unlike you faggots that want so badly to be accepted that they will claim even people that hate fags are double secret fags and really are longing to feel that cock in their ass
>>
>>714651595
>I am angry because faggots are considered to be akin to pedophiles and murderers, and even these people look down on faggots
Ive never been compared to any of those in my life nor have i ever heard of homosexuals being viewed in that manner. Im sorry to crush your world view but outside of /b/ your opinion and rhetoric is nonsense to anyone with half a brain
>>
>>714652236
Relax fucker. Already said I believe you're not gay.
Though you are still a tight ass
>>
I swear there's people in here arguing with their own posts.
>>
>>714644713
The only thing that's gay here is OP's trolling.
>>
>>714645134
4/10
Maybe use less swearing next time, pal.
>>
>>714644713
I injected a marijuana once. Now I'm fucking retarded
>>
can soembody just post some tits so youll shut up
>>
everying smoking the pole ITT
>>
>>714652241
>nor have i ever heard of homosexuals being viewed in that manner.
I guess you have never left your hugbox then.
>>
File: 1471927686618.jpg (480KB, 1000x923px) Image search: [Google]
1471927686618.jpg
480KB, 1000x923px
Been smoking for ten years,
still successful in my career.
social circle is ok.
still fucking a random bitch once every month,
Not because of denial, but because its my choice. and im greatly enjoying it.
>>
>>714654546
but in your heart you are a faggot and a nigger cause you smoke weed, that really is all it takes to destroy your life
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.