[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chronic alcoholic thread, also jail thread. How many of you

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 10

Chronic alcoholic thread, also jail thread.

How many of you are dealing w alcohol issues? What are your symptoms? How long have you been a drunk?

Have you been to jail? What were your charges? How was the experience?

A bit about myself... Chronic alcoholic here, get the shakes and heart palpitations, cold and hot sweats, dry heaving.. The whole 9 when I don't drink

Just trying to see if there are any degenerates like myself on /b/ right now... Come in and chat.
>>
>>714509781
>my drinking varies from month to month. It depends on my money situation, but I'd say I drink around 18 beers per day.
>can't even drink hard liquor anymore because my stomach lining is so fucked that I end up puking blood
>2 dui's
>2 crashed cars (1 completely totaled)
>hospitalized for DT once
Been a drunk for around 15 years
>>
>>714510334
Hmmm something similar to you anon... Crashed a truck , ended up in the hospital almost dead and I know a anon who was in this similar situation and has a warrant out for him for grand theft auto... Class c felony... Life sucks
>>
>>
>>714510599
>warrant for grand theft
Why did he steal the car?

Yeah, my last crash was pretty bad. It actually made it on the local news. I slid across 3 lanes, went airborn and barrel rolled a few times. Got ejected from the car. Woke up in the hospital with no recollection of how the fuck I got there
>>
>>714510964
I should also note that the crash was in a grass embankment, so luckily I didn't land on concrete
>>
Serious question.... have you tried any psychedelics through your addiction with the intention on overcoming it?
>>
>>714511082
>>714510964
Any jail time ?
>>
>>714511296
No, I got off with the lowest charge possible. My first DUI was when I was 17; therefore the one with one with the crash was considered a first offense and was expunged under the ARD program. So, my record is actually spotless. I've been very lucky
>>
>>714509781
>>714509781
>>714509781
I drink every night
For a year
Got a DUI a year ago get my license back in a week
Drank the entire time throughout probation and never got caught on the piss tests
Drunk tank the night I got caught up was shitty, there was some dude who wouldn't shut up talking about how he was so much brighter than all of us cause he had done acid ( I didn't tell him but I've done acid mushrooms and dmt)

I get no symptoms because I am 6'7" 295 and I fast regularly. I suggest you switch to hard liquor or stop drinking with the help of bentos OP I don't wanna see you die.

Worst night ever for me: I drank 750ml (a handle) of admiral nelsons by myself in 3 hours and didn't even sleep that night (after a Journey show I invited a friend over and he decided he didn't want to drink and I just kept making myself drinks and taking swigs from the bottle.... I can't believe I'm not dead I probably have some liver damage but no enzyme problems (says my dr from a physical last week).

I drink every night because of fear. Fear that I will be unknown throughout eternity. And then on the nights where I get super revved up and think I will be known forever, I get scared I will be known as a failure. And on the nights I know I won't fail, I just like the taste of my favorite brew.
>>
>>714511986
Hello 12yr old child
>>
>>714511212
No I have done a lot of psychs but that was before I started drinking.
>>
>>71451219
Fuck off
>>
>>714512198
Fuck off
>>
>>714512433
You went wrong by calling a 750ml a handle hahaha kid
>>
I used to have a drinking problem.

One night when I was drunk I attempted to elude the police by driving without my lights on. It worked, I could see due to moonlight but the cop had called for backup and the backup officer got me.

All charges were eventually dropped.

I got my drinking under control after that. I still drink, but I count my drinks and make sure that I am not getting out of control.
>>
>>714511986
>750
>handle
Kill your self
>>
>>714512565
1.75L my bad I went from memory it was then second time I had bought a handle
>>
>>714512913
Your not an alcoholic , go to bed child
>>
I am seven days sober at the moment after 9 years of drinking. The withdrawals are terrifying. I shook and convulsed for a few days. I felt better for one. Then I had a night where shook so bad I kept slamming my head into my pillow for 5 hours. If you have never experienced your eyes trying to roll up into your head, you are lucky. The next day I threw up every 20 minutes for 8 hours. I was trying to keep drinking water to be hydrated. Now, all I have to worry about are the night sweats and the fucking nightmares. I see weird shit and wake up sitting up very fast every hour or so. I am jealous of those who can drink moderately. But at this point I never wish I had that first drink 9 years ago.
>>
>>714513244
Sobering
>>
File: whyidrink.png (186KB, 399x373px) Image search: [Google]
whyidrink.png
186KB, 399x373px
alcoholic degenerate reporting in. gotten 2 DUIs, one of which was after i crashed my car into a ditch and almost flipped it outside of a strip club.

as of 2.5 hours ago, it's been 20 months since i last had a drink. my life is totally different now and i actually enjoy living for a change.
>>
Blimp
>>
File: xanaxcat.jpg (80KB, 750x612px) Image search: [Google]
xanaxcat.jpg
80KB, 750x612px
>>714513244
my understanding is that the withdrawals should be much, much better after a week or so. if you're still living in that awful hell, please seek some medical treatment, please, anon. also, although people shit on it and it's a very flawed organization, try giving AA a shot. i go every once in a while because it helps me to have people i can talk to about this kind of shit that will understand exactly what you mean because they've lived it themselves.
>>
>>714514022
Bump
>>
>>714509781
>be me
>drank heavily for last 7 years
>4liters of frosty jack cider
>gram of weed
>could hardly afford food because all my cash went on alcohol lost all my freinds and family
Went down to 9 stone constantly hungover pale faced black eyed alco cuck
Last year I had to make a change quit the weed but then made me drink more
Tried to detox at home on my own
The TDS were fucking awful had two cans of spech brew to sip all day did OK for a week
Lost it again drank two bottles of frosty jacks cider had a fit cracked my head open pissed my self .
Luckily the guy in the flat next door heard me
This has an impact on me got help got soberish over a two month period taking blockers "if I drank it will make me sick as fuck "
Drank again threw up the blockers made me realy I'll
I don't think I will ever be free of my alcoholism but I'm now down to 8 cans of lager a day "5% max strength
Got a part time job 6-am -2pm so I can still fit my drinking in
>thing is I realy want to stop but I just fuck up every time
It's not like I can say it's social as I have no freinds left
I have been invited to works party next Friday but if I go I know I will drink until I show my self up again
>>
>>714514022
I have read posts online from people who continue to have the night sweats and night terrors for up to 90 days or more. I am really not looking forward to this.
>>
Yeah that's me, drunk right now, but feeling sober, trying to quit but drunk to stop throwing up.
>>
I love you guys, sorry we are all drunks but at least we are together in spirit. We are all going through this struggle.
>>
I was so drunk the other night, I fell and bruised my cheek real bad... The next day I had a job interview, didn't get it probably because of the facial wound. Fuck alcohol, it's worse than heroin. I was on that shit too and it was easier to deal with. At least I remember everything I did while I was high on H.
>>
File: 1480666051744.jpg (37KB, 640x629px) Image search: [Google]
1480666051744.jpg
37KB, 640x629px
>>714509781
AA changed my life. Try it.
You can share anything, they've heard it all and don't judge.
The running joke... I'm so ashamed I fucked a chicken....the other guy asks "Did yours live"?
>>
>>714515596
Dude you didn't get the job because you were hungover, reeked of alcohol and looked like shit. The bruise was just just an afterthought.
>>
>>714515810
You might be right but I'm still fucked up and it sucks. When I stop, I am just sick for a week, I need it worse than when I was addicted to meth. Fuck alcohol.
>>
>>714515042
right, but the convulsions/tremors and shaking and hallucinations should be largely better after about a week. if not, again, i implore you to seek medical help.

regardless, i highly recommend checking out an AA meeting, even though it probably sounds like the last thing you want to do right now. there will be people there that will understand what you're going through because they've been there themselves and they'll be able to help you more than anything else can - even if it's just the knowledge that other people have gotten through this and you're not alone and you're not helpless.

trust me when i tell you, stranger on the internet, that it can get better. i've held a loaded revolver in my mouth, lost jobs, relationships, friendships... i spent Christmas two years ago by myself with a bottle of Jameson because my family (we live in the same city) didn't want me there for the holiday. if i can do it, i'm pretty sure you can, too.
>>
>>714515965
What other option do you have? You simply can't drink. Accept it and move on. AA gives you the balls to continue and helps find better ways to handle whatever it is that's making you drink in the first place. Confront your fucking fears enough to stop drinking. Move on. Death or jail. Ruined life either way.
>>
>>714516217
I am and I told my gf that I'm alcoholic, I don't think it's so drastic. I am going to an AA meeting and I do want to be sober for the first time in my life. Is it going to ruin my life if I continue? yes. Is it going to send me to jail? I don't think so, even when I'm blackout I call uber or sleep on a friends couch. Not that it's a good thing I get so drunk but at least I wake up in my own bed and have to find my car rather than having to deal with crashing into something or someone. I have a problem and I'm dealing with it, but don't we all? Alcohol is the worst drug and it's legal. wtf.
>>
>>714516488
I've gotten myself into this and I need to get out of it, I will take full responsibility but I don't think I'll have to go to jail over it, already did that for meth. I don't do anything stupid when I'm drunk except piss the bed and puke in the sink, but even my drunk idiot self knows how to use the uber app and I do.
>>
>>714516488
It's progressive. A slow spiral to shit. Your excuses will simply degrade to accommodate, someone will always be in worse shape/done worse than you. Do you know where and when the meeting is? Get there, just go. Show up the rest will happen on its own. Good luck.
>>
Well 23yo weed and alc addict here for past 3-4 years.
Im from slavic countries so everyone drinks a lot.
In the beginning I would get smoked up and wasted as early as possible (usually before noon) - i found it to be ultimate fun, that never gets boring. Eventually i started fucking my life, Uni, etc big time, so I realised i have to change. Now I have a rule that i cant start smoking and drinking before evening and i do everything to postpone it to as late hour as possible. Still drink at least like 5 beers a day/ 0.3 of booze + 1 gram of weed/day or 2 days, but i feel all ritght with it.
>>
File: whathaveidone.png (43KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
whathaveidone.png
43KB, 160x160px
>>714515662
this.

admittedly, AA isn't for everyone, but it's the best fucking chance most of us have for putting an end to our drinking and turning our lives around. it's literally just a bunch of drunks who get together to help each other stay sober and they do it for fucking free.

plus, it's full of people with the darkest sense of humor you can imagine. the meetings i typically go to i almost always get a good laugh out of.
>>
>>714516888
You're right and I will. I want to stop. I want to be sober. I hate being sick so I drink more, drinking is no longer fun for me, but I always feel close to death when I stop... I know where the meeting is and I'm going on Thursday. It's just really hard to stop because of how sick I get. I want to, I just don't like being sick and throwing up. My gf will offer to get a bottle for me after 4 days of throwing up just because she's tired of my sickness... of course I accept like an idiot, but it's harder than any other drug I've had to quit.
>>
>>714509781
>21 now
>been drinking since 15
>handle every week
>upgraded to every 4-5 days
>no jail or any shit
>no symptoms apart from liquid shit a good %60 of the time

Thinking I probably have an ulcer, stop now and again for a couple weeks/months; don't get withdrawal symptoms.
>>
>>714516892
You want to carry this around with you the rest of your life? When you're fucking 40? 50?

Fuck.

Young man's game. When you get that old and time's no longer on your side what could your life have been had you taken care of it earlier?

I don't want to be overly negative or preachy but man alcohold fucks people up when drank to excess.
I still wish I could drink sometimes and miss the taste and intital buzz but don't miss the hangovers, empty head, empty wallet, looking in the mirror at a zombie in shitty health.
>>
>>714516204
I am the anon you replied to. I understand it gets better. I am trying to reach out and be honest with everyone. AA to me is not that scary. I was in therapy from the age of 12 to 23. I am used to spilling my guts to people who understand. The sad part is...my biggest hang up is I don't want to stand in a circle chant the the damn prayer. I know it's petty.
>>
>>714517378
Well said.
Why is this such a struggle to quit?
Why does it make us so sick?
Why is this drug legal and easily acquired?
>>
File: antidrugs.jpg (105KB, 780x590px) Image search: [Google]
antidrugs.jpg
105KB, 780x590px
>>714517167
what about the possibility of rehab or at least a detox unit?

as for your gf - read up on codependency if you haven't already. most of us drunks wind up with girls who are codependent, if not alcoholics.
>>
>>714517564
She's good about it. She drinks but only casually.
I do want rehab or detox but I have a job and stuff you know? I can't fit it into my schedule unless I want to stop paying bills.
>>
>>714517564
But she is codependent and I know that. At least I know she'll be with me no matter what my own struggles are....
>>
>>714517534
>Why is this such a struggle to quit?
Because you drank so much you're physically/mentally addicted to it.
>Why does it make us so sick?
Because you drank so much you're physically/mentally addicted to it.
>Why is this drug legal and easily acquired?
Follow the money.
People like to get fucked up most can handle it some can't. You and I can't drink. Find something else. Go to meetings for support.
Fuck the praying and say the words anyway. It's spirituality, find your own inner peace. Don't rely on temporary serenity in a bottle.
>>
If you don't have insurance because you can't afford it, like I cant. Rehab or detox are not an easy option. Hell rehab where I live is at least 2000 dollars. Not to mention you are not working during that period.
>>
>>714517826
Very wise. Thank you anon.
>>
>>714517378
You know I fight myself everyday. 5 beers is not enough for me to get wasted, and have hangover. I can wake up next day and go for crossfit, pretending that im just a regular guy. I had some personal problems in past years, and for now im focusing hard on fixing this shit, but i am very aware that there will be a time, when i will have to get rid of these addictions 2. But i just couldnt take everything at once. For now i work hard play hard man, if you know what i mean
>>
>>714517655
Bullshit. The time you spend drinking could be time in meetings.
Stop the excuses.
>>
>>714509781
Did 1 month for criminal damage and got a fine for about 15000 €.. Still paying the fine and it fuckin sucks.. Jail wasnt bad at all more like a daycare for adult criminals.
>>
>>714509781
I've stopped drink several times, those symptoms will disappear after 3 days and you will feel weird for maybe a month
>>
>>714517905
I'm not trying to pick a fight but I'm already going to a meeting on thursday which is my only day off this week. The time spent drinking, you mean at 10pm yeah I bet there's an AA meeting just around the corner at midnight. Come on dude you understand what you're saying and these aren't excuses but actually real issues don't be an asshole
>>
>>714517896
Totally get that. Exercise is certainly great for the physical/menta uplift.
5 beers is just getting started for most alcoholics.
>>
Honestly the only reason i"m not drunk 24/7 is because of family and my gf if I diidnt have them i would be
>>
>>714518036
Sorry, not trying to bum your high. Congrats on getting to meetings. Alcoholics are full of excuses I couldn't tell if you were in meetings.
I never regretting going to any meetings. MANY times I had to drag myself to a meeting but always felt better afterwards and learned something from someone's share at every meeting.
>>
>>714518127
Dude, you're an alcohol.
>>
>>714518261
No worries dude, thanks for being supportive. I'm glad you're doing better, I wish you all the best.
>>
>>714518073
You know, people say it's not about the ammounts you drink, but about the regularity and the ritual. As I said, I used to drink as much as possible and get wasted (for slavic people that really means a lot), but i just couldnt take a life like that, had to do something with this. The worst moments are when i have a free day and I dont know what to do... I feel such an urge to get something then, and I usually break and start smoking at like 2PM, and drinking around 5PM :(, and then before 8PM im just so muddy and dizzy, cant do anything creative or constructive. On the other hand if I have a very full day, go to workout, uni, groceries and shit, and I come home at for example 5PM, have to make myself a dinner and shit, I start much later, and it keeps me mentally aroused until i go to sleep. As I said, its a constant struggle, but Im not willing to give up
>>
>>714517438
ha, you're totally not alone with the damn prayer thing. to this day, i don't recite the Lord's Prayer at the end of meetings (in my experience, they tend to pick either this one or the Serenity Prayer, based on whoever's chairing the meeting) because it's an actual Christian prayer and i get butthurt over that kind of stuff. no one's ever said anything or treated me any differently for it.

actually, i think the number of agnostic and atheist people who wind up in AA is much higher than the general population. i'm not sure why this is, although i suspect it has something to do with how skeptical/cynical we tend to be, and what good bullshit detectors we are.

a lot of people get hung up on the god or "higher power" part of AA, myself included, but it's not as big of a deal as it seems to newcomers. personally, i still consider myself an atheist, and my concept of a higher power boils down to just the fact that i don't believe i'm the supreme authority of the universe. if you can accept that, then you're over the biggest hurdle of the "spirituality" of AA.
>>
Im not a drunk per se. I don't HAVE to drink. And I don't drink all the time, but I use alcohol to "deal" with the pain in my life.

Figures I go through highs and lows of depression.
>>
>>714518418
amen (sarcasm)
>>
>>714509781
fuck off lahey
>>
>>714518348
Everyone's threshold to where they get sick of themselves is different.
When I thought pouring red wine on a bowl of cereal (because I was only drinking - not eating) was a good idea was one of mine. I hurled immediately. A real eye opener. WTF am I doing to myself.
>>
>>714518443
Yeah that's what we all say
>>
>>714518548
Lol, i thought people only do this on movies. I think, for now at least, that the most important thing is to just control it as much as I can. Hope you keep Your shit together anon :)
>>
>>714518548
damn thats rough, did it taste good though? haha
>>
ITT: self pitying scum who endanger others' lives
>>
>>714517948
The holding cell I was in for 10 hours did not even have toilet paper. The UK sounds nice.
>>
>>714518576
Likely just rationalizing. I was addicted to drugs and shit 5 years ago, did well for awhile, but then shit happend.

ex wife took my 19mo old, claimed I molestered her son and now im facing prison time because women are always right, right?

SO now I cannot see my little boy and everyday is just another struggle wishing I wasn't too pussy to kill myself. But drinking keeps that from happening sooo
>>
>>714518418
I struggled with this also. Finally realized it's only a mechanism to realize You're not the center of the universe. You have to let go of You.
Alcoholics are egomaniacal narcissists. Until they realize they're not the center of the world, no progress happens. Until then, it's all about them and their 'pain'.
>>
>>714518576
LEL
>>
i have to zzz now, but i want all you anons struggling with alcoholism and addiction to know that it can get better and there is a better, happier possible future for you. go to meetings, reach out to others, let them know that you're struggling, and let them help you.

seriously, do it. i love all you stupid faggots posting on b about your personal demons. i love you all because we're kindred souls and there aren't many others like us. so fucking do whatever it takes to get better, okay?
>>
>>714518689
Been sober for years, nothing to 'control' anymore. HUGE relief.
>>
Honestly, sometimes this shit isn't fucking fair.

Mother had issues with depression and some alcohol use, and dad was full blown alcoholic.

Why the fuck did they fuck and have a kid. Genetically I didn't have a fucking chance now I'm stuck with this shit.
>>
>>714518318
i know it runs in the family. and i coudnt stop it if it wasnt genetic
>>
File: 1481086582511.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481086582511.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
>>714518548
I did once wonder what bailey's and count chocula would taste like....
>>
>>714518805
Hey man I understand, my own struggles started me drinking as well... I don't know what to say to get you to understand that it's not worth drinking because this is how I deal with my problems as well and I'm also drunk atm... but we all know it sucks and we all know it hurts... I guess all I'm saying is that I know how much pain you're going through, at least with the alcohol. Sorry to hear about the kid. That sucks worse than anything. :(
>>
drink 6-8 IPA's a night (7% alcohol) and have a nasty coke habit and started getting heavily into MDMA. Have driven drunk roughly 1000 times (not an exaggeration and it may be less)
have been pulled over 5 times, sobriety test 3 times, passed every time even though I would have guaranteed failed a breathalyzer
>1 breathalyzer, sucked in instead of blowing out and the cop got pissed because he thought it was malfunctioning.
under 18 I spent a night in local jail (same night as breathalyzer) and walked 5 miles to my car

only alcohol related charge was an open container that I contested in court because I said it was a spitoon for sunflower seeds

I feel like I'm going to die in the next 3 years if I keep this up. I shit blood every day but it's from hemorrhoids. I know this because I had a colonoscopy. at that checkup my LFT's (liver function) was completely normal.

I work in medicine and make 140k per year, and am a manager. I've had sex with something like 60 or 70 women and am somehow skinny, fit and good looking.

I just broke up with my 5 year girlfriend and moved into a studio by myself. she may have been the only thing keeping me relatively sane but may also have been the only thing keeping me from going over the edge.
>>
File: winning.jpg (44KB, 716x716px) Image search: [Google]
winning.jpg
44KB, 716x716px
*Winning
>>
>>714518895
Love you too anon. Things will be brighter tomorrow.
>>
>>714519000
Sounds tasty. All I had was a big bottle of cabernet, lel.
>>
>>714519025
only thing keeping me sane or the only thing that caused me to self-destruct so hard

that's what I meant.
>>
>>714519000
God doesn't that sound bomb though...
>>
>>714519002
Thanks Anon. It's certainly the worst pain I've ever felt before.
>>
>>714519025
Dude, you're one major fuckup from losing everything.
You have a horse shoe up your ass you're so lucky. You like to gamble I take it?
>>
>>714519261
At least he can afford a cozy rehab if chooses.
>>
All the feels in this thread
>>714517202
That just means you have decent genes, but you're still human.
> innate capacity for dependance-
Get to AA and see how much you have in common with teh peopel there.

Sooner or later it will prevent everyday happiness.

Some addicts that have to lose
Gf/bf, friends family, jobs, etc before they can recognize...
>do yourself a favor +take initiative now
>>
Hey, do any of you guys play dragonball xenoverse 2 or steep?
I know that's a non sequitur but fuck it let's be drunks together for the night.

Join my teamspeak: upest.net

Not an advertisement I'm one of the anons struggling with this shit as well.
>>
>>714519025
Tell me your gf left you for something other than your addictions. She didn't see a future with you.
>>
>>714519387
Me again, lets just play the vidya
>>
>>714519330
True but nt necessary. AA's free.
>>
>>714511986
>hours
A handle is a 1.5 faggot. The bottle has a handle on it, hence the name.
>>
>>714519025
Uncle was a neurosurgeon in private practice. Had everything and didn't want to lose it. He's retired now, still goes to meetings and his wife joins him sometimes. Good Luck dude.
>>
>>714519261
I used to play poker with my friends and have gambled a few times in a casino, but really no. don't gamble, I think it's stupid. I just don't care that much for my life I guess? I've been lucky, but I've also been really smart. I never black out anymore and my wits are always about me. I'm known as the DDD (designated drunk driver) and it seems like everything improves when I'm drunk.

you're absolutely right about the fact that I've been lucky tho. I really do manage to rationalize my way out of every situation where I could get fucked up tho.

one such example was me driving up a hill in a snowstorm. only a couple people on the road and I blew through a red light. for some fucking unknown reason a cop was around, pulled me over and I say.

"if I'd have stopped on that hill I'd have never gotten going again and would have been stuck or slid downward and there was no one coming from either direction" with alcohol coming off my breath. he says "i'd have done the same thing, stay safe" and walks away. what I said was true though

another time I met up with some friends at a bar and we did like 8 or 10 shots in a row. I get out and drive down this weird square street that was apparently one way. lights go off behind me. I pull over and tell him "sorry I didn't realize it was a one way street." he says he smells alcohol and does a field sobriety test. I pass because I'm drunk almost all the time and don't lose coordination unless I'm crazy drunk. tell him "i had 2 drinks at another bar and all my drunk friends needed a ride and said if I didn't pick them up they were going to drive drunk so I came and am dropping them off about 2 blocks down the street." he let me go.
>>
>>714519404
i left her
>>
>>714519759
Sorry, I missed that.
>>
>>714517655
>calling bullshit on this
More to risk to job from binging or being locked up than in trying to schedule vacation or a leave of absence.- Or if your job requires a license.

I'm an addict.
> thing we say to comfort ourselves
> 'not convenient'
It never will be
> no one will know
This doesnt matter; you know
> doesn't affect work, home life, or driving
Yes. Addiction is pervasive; it affects all axis
> shit I even drive better
No you don't.
>I'm happier why change
Heh. Sure...

My advice
1. Stop this excuse shit
2. Fix your shit (AA)
3. Be happier.
GL anon
>>
>>714520008
I'm not sure if you're responding to the right person... I didn't say anything you greentexted
>>
>>714520008
THIS. I think this is why most are afraid of AA, everyone sees through their bullshit cuz They've Been There.
>>
>>714517841
Fine in many states for DUI are this much.
If you need an ignition lock it cost this much.
If you have you retain a lawyer, it is usually 5k.-
>You could do rehab, cover lost wages, and take vacation and probably still be cheaper-
Assuming you don't make a shit ton
Of money- then this shouldn't be a problem anyway.
>>
>>714519735
I was inferring you're gambling with your decent life. Dude, you're doing a lot of stuff.
>>
>>714519697
I went to AA/NA in college because I was blowing off a rotation because I was legitimately going through a really awful time in my life unrelated to drugs and alcohol. but I was still doing drugs and alcohol. my school made me do a piss test and I failed because weed. sent me to rehab, stayed clean for 11 months, graduated, got the degree and presumed my old ways shortly thereafter.

I just rationalize that none of my problems are drug/alcohol related (because they really don't seem to be). it definitely is a coping mechanism and a means of escapism because I don't like who I am. I really wish I'd have never touched any of it, but I also credit drugs and alcohol with completely destroying my social anxiety and allowing me to interact and form deep personal relationships with friends and give me confidence.

don't know where i'd be without them
>dream of having overcome my mental health issues completely clean and sober and having a clear head and just being completely in control
>dream of never overcoming my social anxiety and depression and never connecting with anyone
>>
>>714519000
Ooooh or baileys and Cinnamon Toast Crunch
>>
>>714517905
If you live in a metropolitan area, there are meeting everywhere. EVERYWHERE...and all kinds of times.
>>
I just started doing heroin instead... pretty good... pretty bad....
>>
Tried to commit suicide by police ( didn't work , white skin plus nice suburb) went to mental hospital and jail
>>
>>714519000
Half pint of
Tia mareia and Bayleys
>hunnnng
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.