/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why shouldn't I kill myself? >tested iq of 157 >MENSA

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 29

Why shouldn't I kill myself?

>tested iq of 157
>MENSA since I was a pre-teen
>not smart enough to make a difference
>not dumb enough to know better
>perfect score on ASVAB
>surrounded by morons
>nothing will make my life better
>Family barely talks to each other
>we all die anyways
>my intelligence lies in complex situational awareness
>why should I continue to live knowing I'm not smart enough to solve complex theories but smart enough to let the average person piss me off with their idiocy
>graduated with a 3.8 GPA and literally never did a day of homework or studied (like EVER)
>started a business then realized the only way to get ahead was to do illegal business
>literally bored every day of my life

Why shouldn't I kill myself? This life is boring. I love my dog. And my GF is.....just there... She has a doctorate, but even she is not very bright. I am so bored. I drink vodka and think about killing myself just to end it. The will to live exists, but why not just shut that biological faggot up and go kill myself?
>>
>>714497723
Because you're a pussy who won't amount to much.
>>
>>714497723
>I'm so fucking brilliant and everyone else is dumb
Sure sure. You're a fucking genius and I totally believe some random anonymous faggot.
>my life so shitty
Nobody here cares. Even if they did they can't make your life better. If your life is so bad then YOU need to change your life. Go live somewhere else. Go do something else for a living. Get new/better friends.

Now gtfo.
>>
>>714497839
That's EXACTLY my point. 99.9999999999% of us will be literally NOTHING in the grand scheme of things.... Why don't we end it????
>>
At least go knock some people up so you pass on your problems.
>>
>>714497723
Yes you should really just do it
>>
>>714497723
Welcome to the almost genius club pal.
There's only 2 choices, either you kill yourself or continue living knowing the absurdism of your existence
>>
>>714497723
lol evangelista santos
>>
File: 1470153797364.jpg (78KB, 444x460px) Image search: [Google]
1470153797364.jpg
78KB, 444x460px
>>714497945
Then stop begging for attention on /b/ and go fucking do it, faggot.

DO IT, FAGGOT.
>>
>>714497911
This
>>
>>714497911
>been through literally 20 jobs in 8 years
>started my own business, still feel the same
>moved through 8 states in 10 years, same feeling
>all new friends and it's still the same
I can tell you are an average person from this response. I have done all of that and come back to to the same conclusion.
>>
>>714498033
>almost genius club
Literal autism.
>>
File: 1449981916410.jpg (47KB, 657x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449981916410.jpg
47KB, 657x600px
>>714497723
you can make a difference. have as many kids as possible with as many partners as possible. seed the gene pool as much as possible. nurture the worthy ones and at least spend some time with the unworthy ones cause, well you never know, they can surprise you.

then you can kill yourself.
>>
>>714498033
Also, most people can't understand you and will see you as
>le edgy faggot everything is meaningless xD
>>
File: 1466816121592.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1466816121592.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>714498033
>knowing the absurdism of your existence
1. "absurdism" isn't a word.
2. Even if it were it's not a word that fits here or conveys what you seem to have meant to convey.
3. Use a spell checker next time.
4. Spotted the illiterate retard.
>>
>>714497723
Pick up a hobby. Who cares about success anyways. It's overrated. Do whatever the fuck you want
>>
>>714497723
you're not as clever as you think you are. That is a fact
>>
>>714498279
>modify cars as a hobby
>do python programming as literally a hobby
>do podcasts as a hobby
>still dead inside
>>
>>714498257
come on boi
>>
>>714498455
>sat scores
>real IQ test
>ASVAB
>and school testing
say otherwise. I KNOW I am smarter than average because my parents never let it go. We weren't wealthy enough to get into politics, I'm not smart enough to solve current scientific problems, not dumb enough to know better. I am literally just smarter than average, but too stupid to be useful.
>>
>>714498152
>been through literally 20 jobs in 8 years
Sounds like you're a shit worker and/or your co-workers can't stand to be around you. This says more about you than about the world.
>started my own business, still feel the same
You're reinforcing my opinion that it's you that's an asshole who just won't shut the fuck up and calm down and keeps making other people deal with your bullshit-- kind of like how you're doing with this thread.
>moved through 8 states in 10 years, same feeling
Again, sounds like you keep fucking shit up and then migrating to greener pastures like a locust. Also, you keep mentioning this "feeling" without saying what "it" is-- which tells me that you're really just trying to manipulate us into giving you attention. And that, in turn, tells me that you're a psychopathic asshole.
>all new friends and it's still the same
Protip, psychopath, other people aren't here just for your amusement or to make you feel better about yourself and your life. We've got other fucking shit to do.
>I can tell you are an average person from this response
Sure sure, you're such a fucking ubermensch. How can us lowly dweebs understand the true profundity of what a mental giant like you has to deal with?

Fuck. Off.
>>
>>714498257
>>714498517
Nice.
>>
File: 1461226732232.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1461226732232.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>714498753
>mommy tells me I'm smart
>so it must be true

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!
>>
>>714498513
If situational awareness is your thing, maybe you should join the military. Do something adversarial.
>>
File: IMG_0521.png (583KB, 536x598px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0521.png
583KB, 536x598px
>>714498152
Congratulations, you sir are the king faggot. I too hate my life, suffer from above average intelligence, and associate with morons. Welcome to life, everyone you've ever met, or will meet thinks the exact same way you do, and hates life itself. Kill your self
>>
Honestly you are not as smart as you think you are just full of retard angst. You sound like the kid who sits in the back of a classroom and judges people. Please kill yourself so there is 0 chance for your extra chromosomes to spread
>>
>>714498799
You are clearly a stupid person with at best a high school understanding of the human psyche.
>>
>>714498517
>There's only 2 choices, either you kill yourself or continue living knowing the [intentionally ridiculous or bizarre behavior or character] of your existence
Naw.
>There's only 2 choices, either you kill yourself or continue living knowing the [belief that human beings exist in a purposeless chaotic universe] of your existence
Closer.

Anyway, an *ism is a belief system. Try using standard English to communicate.
>>
>>714499100
An ad hominem? Great come back, genius.
>>
>>714497723
>started a business then realized the only way to get ahead was to do illegal business
What a stupid retard you are.
>>
>>714498883
I did after college. SOOOOOO many stupid people. I left after 2 years. I was in the JAG unit. That was, specifically, the time I realized that most people are absolute morons.
>>
Bro overpopulation i gon be a huge issue, so if you wanna kill yourself do it phaggot

If not do some drugs bro see how fun life can get
>>
I don't believe IQ is the be-all end-all it's made out to be. Why do you feel dead inside? What difference does it make whether you make a difference in this world?
>>
>>714499233
>he thinks a hugely profitable business will exist without illegal funds or government interference
LOL, oh child.
>>
>>714499302
I do mushrooms every other month :(
>>
>>714498513
what kind of cars do you work on?
>>
Please blow up a popo station b4 u do it.
>>
>>714499329
If you don't make a difference then you are literally just buying time until you waste away.... Why not end it on your own terms?
>>
>>714499452
Nissan, Infiniti, Honda, Porsche, Mercedes etc. I opened a performance shop a few years ago.
>>
More than mushrooms once a month

Get on some MDMA, do MDMA while on mushys

Life is fun just push urself to ur mental limit before kys
>>
>>714497723
>not smart enough to make a difference
>not dumb enough to know better

oh my god I think of the same thing constantly and im a meere 114 (or 127, I did the test twice and 127 was the first's result)
stop fucking whining, if you are not doing anything big its because you dont want to

>why should I continue to live knowing I'm not smart enough to solve complex theories but smart enough to let the average person piss me off with their idiocy
convince yourself you are not smart
I mean, you arent smart enough to make a difference so youre not really smart
thats what I do, and thats how I can endure living a normie life with no big accomplishments
plus, those things are overrated

>The will to live exists, but why not just shut that biological faggot up and go kill myself?
why kill yourself? there is so many things worth living for, like drugs
if you are so sad that youd kill yourself stay drunk and high for the rest of your life
plus you could try lsd wich cures depression
because you have depression
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (34KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
34KB, 413x395px
>>714498221
this
>>
>>714498221
You.... You may be smart enough to talk to. A girl I used to be FWB with, asked me to cum in her. I would pull out. But maybe I should get a bunch of whores pregnant.
>>
>>714499504
Because then it's the end. There is nothing after that. Nothing. No good, no bad, no laughter, no pain. If you don't find that to be the utmost boring thing, well then I guess you aren't that smart. Try doing something purposely stupid for a change instead of thinking yourself so high and mighty. Sure, you're smarter than many, but your just as mortal as they are. I'm not religious, but have you ever read Ecclesiastes? If nothing matters, have fun with. Don't end it just yet.
>>
your obviously not smart enough to realize theres no point in feeling bad about your situation
>>
>>714500190
It's not boring nor entertaining. It's nothing. There is no thought in the afterlife. There is nothingness. I won't have rational, intelligence, feelings etc. It's just the end.

I'm in my 30's. I've fucked dozens of women, done a ton of drugs, traveled the world. It changed nothing. We all die.... Why not end it on out own terms instead of wasting away?
>>
how can you call yourself smart when you say retarded shit like >>714499504

that has to be you being sad and a faggot

is the lives that make a difference the only one that are worth living or is it that you, being aware of this truth is what makes you want to kill yourself?
>>
>>714498883
I am interested in this as well do you have other ideas anon? I was thinking paint ball or boxing or something but those things are difficult, niche, and expensive. Something physical would be great.
>>
>>714500442
Why is the life that makes no difference worth living? Because you are scared to end it? Because you have an innate feeling to live?
>>
>>714500097
>I only talk to smart people
see thats your problem, you are a kid that has been told he is smart one too many times
grow up
if you were smart youd realize you are just a moody kid going through a phase, its the hormones
write some lyrics, wait for it to go away
>>
>>714500688
>kid
>in my 30's
>I've talked to all walks of life
>some smart people are shit, some are good
>some idiots are shit, some are good
>it's still irrelevant
>4chan has been around since I was in HS
>>
>>714498799
Femanon detected.
>>
>>714500466
idk what situational awareness is but fps shooters maybe?
it takes a lot of focus and quick decisions
how old are you?

also does pot make you smarter? I feel like it does make me way more creative and faster when playing vidya
>>
>>714500432
Why not leave a legacy and write a book about your adventures? Also, surely, there are things you haven't experienced yet.

I've been there, anon. Existential angst is always lurking, but as long as we live, why not give life a chance? What if immortality through AI is around the corner?
>>
You should. Youre an aspy fag who is a mental drain on everyone around you.
>>
>>714498517

'absurdity' would have been a better word choice.
>>
>>714497945
Why not continue? Misery is immaterial and shallow really. Why not see how it turns out?
>>
>>714497723
You sound like an arrogant prick OP, go for it.
>>
>>714500580
>Why is the life that makes no difference worth living? Because you are scared to end it? Because you have an innate feeling to live?
no nigger, because I jack off and feel happy
thats it

for as long as I can feel happy I will not kill myself
I know that feeling down is a part of life but I realized that even then there are things that I enjoy
I fight my brain when he tells me he is sad and I cum all over my depression

that philosophic bullshit is fucking retarded and only works when you put a "technically" behind it
>>
>>714497723
jesus christ fucking humblebrag over here. kill yourself. no really. nobody will ever like you. you stink, you're trash. a waste of air. your dad shouldn't have pushed you back up into your mom when you ran down her leg.
>>
>>714500466
Paint ball is loads fun. It all depends on how much the people you play with are into it. Look for local groups online.

Boxing, maybe mma? And once your bored with that, try passing on your knowledge and experience for the next generation.
>>
>>714501248
>facts about a person make me mad
>>
>>714497723
FUCKING LIVESTREAM BEING AN HERO YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!
>>
>>714497723
Try using the right side of your brain. Find balance. Find God.
>>
>>714500809
>trust me im smart
but you keep saying retarded shit

you can control how much you care about shit, man up and realize you are just being moody
if you were smart youd know depression is a thing that exists

you know someone is smart when they dont use the word smart to describe themselves
grow up
>>
>>714501451
this
>>
>>714500952
Ya that's true I remember playing vanilla team fortress 2 was pretty satisfying actually. I'm like 30 though and video games aren't as fun any more/ don't hold my attention. Like something physical where I have to dominate would be cool. I have major anxiety/depression issues so I can't even smell pot smoke or it will fuck me up
>>
>>714497723
If you are so smart, why you haven't done something about it? learn about life, self, meaning. Be open. You are not truly smart if you don't try different things you fag.
>>
>>714497723
If you love an animal, you're dumb.
>>
>>714497945
why would you end it????
thats literally retarded

Ill try to explain in a way you can understand
you have an apple but you wanted a banana
so you throw the apple
you starve
>>
Bait thread and everyone fall for it, wtf.
>>
File: dogs-mollymcgee[1].jpg (40KB, 580x402px) Image search: [Google]
dogs-mollymcgee[1].jpg
40KB, 580x402px
>>714497723
Make your dog your GF and you will become happy.
>>
Genius Is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration.

If you think you're not smart enough you're just going to prove yourself right. Also IQ tests are hardly a barometer for potential. And your IQ generally decreases with age, so claiming an IQ from years ago is worth nothing.
>>
>>714497723
Well, if you're not smart enough to know why you should live then maybe evolution did make a mistake with you and you should end it . A shame really, since most of the retards in the world seem to be worthy of survival and procreation.
>>
File: 1473441543971.gif (480KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
1473441543971.gif
480KB, 493x342px
>>
>>714501843
It's entertaining, whether real or not.
>>
>>714499116
>>
>>714497723
>>started a business then realized the only way to get ahead was to do illegal business

Figured out the secret to success.
Wants to kill himself.
WTF?
>>
>>714497723
kekek! I.q 156 and a GPA of 3.8!!! OP is full of shit. I.q. 145 here. my GPA was 4.3. some homework (mainly essays), no studying.
>>
>>714499100
no, you're a pretentious, annoying twat. this is coming from someone who scored 99th percentile on the MCAT and who is coasting through med school barely trying.

if you were truly intelligent, you'd realize that this brief window into existence you have is the only thing that will ever be. you can spend it whining about how "woe is me, i'm so smart, nobody understands me," or you can shut the fuck up and try to make the best of it. if you really think that everyone in the world is boring and menial, it's because YOU'RE boring. it's because the only thing you have going on is this overblown idea of yourself as a mental god, and nobody's buying that bullshit.

anyone with true intelligence knows they're never going to be the smartest person around, and knows they always have a lot to learn from others. they don't whine and complain about how smart they are. they don't post cringey complaints on laotian knitting forums about it, either.

basically, you're a narcissistic, boring, annoying pile of shit who's so wrapped up in the idea of his own 'genius' that you can't even figure out a basic concept like how to enjoy life. so actually, you're kind of a moron, and you probably should kill yourself. you're not contributing to the world like you are now, and you probably never will.
>>
Do this
http://sfxworks.net/wordpress/2016/12/05/bitcoin-litecoin-mining-how-to-what-you-should-know/

Master quantum mechanics/time travel
Master biology
Make all humans immortal blah blah
Travel back in time and use your connections to get me a good job in this area so I don't have to walk to work and back in the future
>>
>>714497723
OP although my IQ and GPA are only 127 & 3.6 I completely understand how you feel. There's no point in your existence in the world. I really feel like the point in life is just to... enjoy yourself. I find it hard to enjoy myself now. Everything gets boring. I don't understand how people can continue living when they do the same shit day to day like robots.

I'm with you OP. Where do you live?
>>
>>714498874
fucking kek
>>
Because dogs exist. Do you like dogs? I like dogs. Dogs are plenty good reason to live for me.
>>
>>714497723
go win a dota 2 championship faggot
>>
>>714497945
>tested iq of 157
>can't think of a reason to live

You are probably one of the dumbest fucking people I have ever seen if with (assuming OP isn't lying) such a high innate mental computational ability you can't think up a fucking reason to live.

The autistic shit you're spewing is the kind of stuff edgy teenagers say. Even most nihilists aren't as edgy as you.

Believe me, they're more pissed off by your insufferable self important I'm-so-smart-even-though-I've-achieved-literally-nothing faggotry and condescension than you are with them.

Go study something or do literally anything before coming here to whine "oh I do nothing and I'm bored because I do nothing what should I do /b/ I think I'm going to kill myself because I have an IQ of 157 and I literally can not see any solution to my problem".
>>
>>714501604
tf2 is fucking great at that
I love getting high and playing tf2
I dont know what is it that I do different but Im like x10 more "efficient"
especially with weird classes like demo or spy

I too had anxiety and depression, but I also have ADHD and it did wonders for my attention while playing vidya (exclusively)
playing sniper high its a fucking trip, I pull off shit I didnt even know I could pull off

pills cured my anxiety to the point I didnt need them anymore, couldnt be happier tbh
LSD helped a lot too
look up microdosing
>>
>>714502013
I feel like Immortality might be a bad thing.
>>
>>714497723
simple go to battle, sign up with the army
>>
If you think of the world as bad, it`s bad,

if you think of the world as good, it`s good.
>>
File: Really.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Really.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>>714497723
>>Says he has an IQ of 157 and is in MENSA
>>Still has a GF
WTF?
>>
>>714499668
>flooding your brain with serotonin then taking a neurotoxic serotonin reuptake inhibitor
Enjoy your lifelong brain damage from single digit uses faggot
>>
>>714502062
this
/thread
>>
>>714502187
>this meme
nigger, you dont want to die and no one else does
if you could prolong your life youd do it in a heartbeat like the rest of the fucking world, regardless of what they say
>>
>>714502236
But the world is both good and bad anon
>>
i am in a pretty close spot anon
>>
File: dog_1[1].jpg (22KB, 380x281px) Image search: [Google]
dog_1[1].jpg
22KB, 380x281px
>>714502037
I agree. Sex with animals is fun especially in an orgy setting.
>>
>>714502187
Why?
We've gotten to 8 billion with a man lifespan of 60-70 years. What could possibly go wrong if we all were immortal?
>>
>>714502327
>hippyflipping always causes serotonin syndrome
it doesnt
>>
>>714502591
>thinking serotonin syndrome is the way MDMA is neurotoxic
it isn't
https://erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_neurotoxicity1.shtml
>>
>>714502486
The question is what type of immortal? Sustained by solar energy? Still need to eat? Do we still reproduce, further depleting resources?
>>
>>714502062
I have a doctorate. You know nothing unless you are at this level. I am AVERAGE at this level. You faggots are so low you don't even understand how inconsequential your existence is.
>>
>>714497723
>same problems
I just smoke weed
>>
>>714497723
You should acquire narcotics. They make life pleasant.

Bonus: perhaps you'll "accidentally" OD and all those people will cry about wasted potential, you monumental pretentious underachieving worthless sack of self righteous MENSA posturing garbage.
>>
>>714502752
there are things you can do to make it safer
plus its safe to do once on its own
>>
>>714502486
Basically this. Overpopulation; unless we have a humane way to control the masses it will be a problem. I think getting rid of a lot of african people and terraforming a lot of African land into farmland or something like solar farms for the world sounds like a good idea. I'm not racist but they're useless and don't contribute to the greater good.
>>
>>714502166
Broooo I have ADD too! And ya I'm on several Meds to help with depressive episodes, anxiety, bipolar 2. Majorly depressed now, should be okay in 2 weeks when Snri starts to work. I hate adderall though or else I would take that. Ya I think I need to maybe get into competitive tf2 again or something, because it was thrilling to dominate in that game. Now I just sit around basically unchallenged everyday, too bad I'm using a shit laptop now.
>>
>>714502395
you and everyone on this thread
we all here are "smart", that why we fell for this bait

whats your IQ?
>>
>the average people ITT being so triggered
OP at least you got the insecure faggots to rage at you
>>
>>714502868
No man, I get it. It really all is bullshit. Still, not a sufficient reason to end it all. Read Albert Camus yet?
>>
File: FREEDOM.jpg (146KB, 531x800px) Image search: [Google]
FREEDOM.jpg
146KB, 531x800px
>>714497723
>perfect score on ASVAB
>military
Join it. They'll be sure to kill you.
>>
>>714503019
yeah but... you're wasting resources... you could just relocate them and within a generation or three, they could contribute.
>>
File: 9azblbX.jpg (16KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
9azblbX.jpg
16KB, 360x240px
>>714497723
you should kill yourself. People who go through life thinking they are hot shit or are too good to live deserve there loneliness or death one.

Last time I checked you had breath, there are kids right now dying of late stage leukemia and you're on here bitching because the world is full of fucktards.
>>
>>714497723
Prove it faggot. IQ tests are dumb as fuck, and you can still be stupid as a rock even if you test high.
>>
>>714503154
I have not.
>>
>>714502868
existence being inconsequential =/= existence can't be fun and personally satisfying

You don't need a fucking doctorate to be self aware enough to understand how irrelevant you are in the grand scheme of things. This is one of the most arrogant fucking things I have ever heard, that you need a fucking PHD to realize "hey wait a minute, there's been literally trillions of humans, but I can only remember the name of a couple hundred from history" or "wait, there's a metric fuckton of other stuff in the universe, we're really tiny in the grand scheme of things".

You're literally dwelling on the thing most people notice when they're 11 and get over because they aren't whiny faggots like you.
>>
>>714502868
>lie detected
>>
File: 1474878590115.jpg (23KB, 217x208px) Image search: [Google]
1474878590115.jpg
23KB, 217x208px
>>714497723
How about attempting to become a Disney villain? Like making bad shit happen to others for no other reason than being evil? If you get bored, you can always raise the scale

Personally though I get by by being as openly weird as I can. Helps, somehow.
>>
>>714503186
Yeah your right but still, overpopulation. If people just suddenly stop dying there will be even more babies being born I bet.
>>
>>714502959
of which mixing shrooms and MDMA is not one
>>
>>714503298
>he actually believes this because he's average
>>
>>714502486
We haven't even reached 7 billion yet....

Also immortals cannot reproduce.
>>
>>714497723
>MUH IQ
>MUH MENSA
You should kill yourself.
>>
>>714502868
What you think you know will likely be revised in a decade or so. Your degree is worthless.
>>
OP, if you're really as good at situation awareness as you say you are, you would be a phenomenal business man.

Learn business law, and if you're so great, you will be able to skirt around the rules to cheat (not illegally) huge sums of money. Also, you'd be great at negotiating.
>>
>>714503462
I'm pretty sure our first immortality will slow down aging by A LOT. So they can reproduce.
>>
>>714497723
My tested IQ is 153, which means you did better than me on the damn test. You can solve complex algorithms. You can also raise your IQ even more.

I almost have the same problems as you. My solution was to do illegal business. I mean, why NOT do it? Ethics are for fags and the rush you get from stealing and lying and winning is pure magic. Makes me wanna fuckim jerk off right now, man. Go fuck some shit up and dont feel sorry for ruining something that never meant anything to begin with. The fireworks never get old.
>>
File: Kitten-on-guitar.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Kitten-on-guitar.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>714502037
I like both dogs AND cats (especially puppies and kittens, also I'm not accusing you of not liking cats, just pointing I like cats and dogs)
>>
You don't need to be a genious to do super cool stuff unless you are talking about mathematics or physics or some shit like that. Make an invention or something, and do better drugs than vodka. And yes nothing really means anything, in a few hundred years you will have left nothing of meaningful change behind you, humanity is just an organism ever evolving with or without you. Realize this and feel free to do whatever the fuck you want, even killing yourself if you're that fucking bored and too dumb to find a way to enjoy yourself.
>>
File: 20161208_004049.jpg (167KB, 1063x598px) Image search: [Google]
20161208_004049.jpg
167KB, 1063x598px
>>714503341
Ok then
>>
If you really think IQ and mensa are accurate measures of intelligence or worth then please do kill yourself.
>>
>>714503938
>the words of a stupid person
MAAHHHH CULTURAL BIGOTRY!!!!!
>>
>>714503075
me too in fact, ADD
Idk why now its called ADHD predominantly inattentive or whatever

well, your brain works best at twitch shooters when your are 26 and below, I think
tf2 isnt that kind of game tho, the only class that work that way is the scout and sniper

shit, several meds? that sucks
I really reccomend you look up microdosing, it really was fucking insane how I took an eight of a tab and I no longer felt sad
the inmeadiate change in your mood really makes you understand how does it feel to be depressed vs not being depressed
im on strattera at the moment, but Im going to pretend its not working so I can get adderall sometime
strattera sucks

>Now I just sit around basically unchallenged everyday
I got this feeling when I stopped feeling depressed, I wante to do all kinds of shit, I started playing the guitar again and writting music and lyrics
I fucking suck but im hoping to get better (like im fucking terrible, and im not used to doing things im bad at. its amazing how I stuck with it)

its crazy because when I was depressed Id have hated the kind of person that I became
>>
>>714503411
but its fun
and safe enough if done once
>>
>>714503699
>>714503841
OP, do you like cats or dogs? (oh wait you said in the original post that you love your dog, then do you also like cats? Also check my dubs).
>>
>>714497723
DO IT
>>
File: image.jpg (273KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
273KB, 1280x1920px
>>714503377
This and checked. Openly weird is so fucking cash. I get off on getting ridiculous reactions from people, either by them laughing/being shocked/disgusted/weirded out by me. It's a pretty great feeling, the normies are so stupid it's pretty easy to do too.
>>
>>714504205
I have a lab that goes hunting and hiking with me. I think average intelligence keeps us from realizing it's all futile. Why wouldn't you end it on your own terms? Because your evolution tells you not to. Which is caveman level.
>>
I feel you OP, superhuman here.

Check these quads, newfags
>>
>>714503377
>>714504277
you are not really smart if you have autism tho
>>
>>714503382
you seem to forget the fact that once a reach immortality, everyone and their mommas will realize that more people would be extremely bad. so... the first ones to go would be the old, useless ones. then the sick... incurable. then genetic diseases that manifest only in certain ethnic groups (Jews and others would be gone) would guarantee a cleansing. then the nuisance populations would be obliterated (religious.... terrorists and all... vicious... like in India) little by little, we would, as a collective, get rid of anything that would drag us down. so populations would be greatly reduced right at the start.
we would all agree to a point at which to stop reproducing unless it's needed.
>>
File: 1310479979213[1].jpg (35KB, 508x595px) Image search: [Google]
1310479979213[1].jpg
35KB, 508x595px
/b/rofist OP

>138 IQ here, light asperger also
cant stand the stupidness of people
worse yet, the gf watches nonstop reality shows and is pro-feminist/sjw opinions

You could consider drugs. It think it may have slowed down me quite a bit though. I'm not nearly as fast with math or good with memory as age 13.
>>
>>714504456
get outta here Bizarro!
>>
>>714503377
Thanks man. I caused my neighbors to "separate" by simply engaging their insecurities (they just had a kid LULZ). I also got my best friend to propose to his gf even though he was not sure. She was the best person for him (that he would realistically meet), he was just too stupid to see it. It's fun, but not a reason worth living.
>>
>>714497723
>not smart enough to solve complex theories but smart enough to let the average person piss me off with their idiocy

I know this feel and it feels fucking bad tbh
>>
>>714504571
>worse yet, the gf watches nonstop reality shows and is pro-feminist/sjw opinions
>still a gf
are you leonard from tbbt?
>>
>>714504571
I do drugs all the time. Even submitted a theory to physics colleagues about light. Still not worth living TBH fam.
>>
>>714503327

You're not wrong. (You)
>>
>>714503841

So, what, you're a pharmacist? What does that prove?
>>
>>714504490
this, what powerful person in the world has autism?
>>
>>714503327
Dylan?
>>
>>714503462
We have been reported at 7 billion... Did you sleep through this? It happened almost 2 years ago.
>>
>>714504840
powerful /= smart
>>
>>714504097
This isn't how drugs work.
MDMA isn't like alcohol or opiates where it's the constant use that alters your body function and slowly degrades things over years. The neurotoxicity kills axons and damages neurons based on how much oxidative stress is occurring due to your blood concentration of MDMA and its metabolites.
You know those comedowns? That's partially serotonin depletion, and partially your brain adjusting to the permanent damage it has now suffered.
If you do it once, you may not do enough damage to be noticeable, but you may have just thrown away 1% brain function for 1 night of fun when you could have tripped on shrooms twice a week for a decade and not done any damage.
>>
>>714504840
moot :^)
>>
>>714498257
I agree with you that he's an autist, but it is actually a word/ subset of existentialism.
>>
>>714504883
No.
That is an incredibly common observation.
>>
>>714504359
In Le Mythe, Camus suggests that 'creation of meaning' would entail a logical leap or a kind of philosophical suicide in order to find psychological comfort.[33] But Camus wants to know if he can live with what logic and lucidity have uncovered – if one can build a foundation on what one knows and nothing more. Creation of meaning is not a viable alternative but a logical leap and an evasion of the problem. He gives examples of how others would seem to make this kind of leap. The alternative option, namely suicide, would entail another kind of leap, where one attempts to kill absurdity by destroying one of its terms (the human being). Camus points out, however, that there is no more meaning in death than there is in life, and that it simply evades the problem yet again. Camus concludes that we must instead "entertain" both death and the absurd, while never agreeing to their terms.
>>
>>714497723
""I can is 1000x times more important than iq""

You could solve complex theories if you didn't spend all your energy thinking about how you compare to others both up and down the spectrum. Try psychedelics specifically, lsd, dmt etc, not just any drugs.
>>
>>714504024
Ya hypoactive add is like lazy add, adhd is more like hyper and manic I think, both make it difficult to focus. But ya I'm on lamictal klonopin and Effexor, just started the anti depressant so I think it will work soon. But ya I need that thrill back, like something where it's like my life is on the line either with paintball or tf2 or something. I used to pub stomp so hard with soldier and scout- I don't really want to go back because of all the hat bullshit though. Also I'm unemployed and out of money is the problem too lol. Things are looking up though ;)
>>
>>714504950
that makes sense, my sister got into raves and now she thinks stones have magic energy in them that repells bad jujus
in all seriousness im fucking worried about her, she does molly frequently
>>
>>714503998
There are many aspects of intelligence. Obviously OP is critically insufficient in all but one.
>>
>>714505140
The point they miss is that there is no meaning in either, save for the elite few. So why continue on what makes you unhappy when there is an option to end it?
>>
>>714497723
Went through that. Decided very early to not take care of "intelligence" etc. anymore and use my wits for making smart decisions which make my life and that of others better. For instance choosing the right job which does not necessarily earn reputation or is interesting all the time. When I get bored (which is the most annoying side effect of being able to solve most problems easily), I do something hard (in terms of endurance) to keep me occupied. The effect: I get through life seeing a lot of things grow and nod my head silently.
>>
>>714505107
You get asked if you're Dylan often??
>>
>>714505299
There actually isn't. This is the lie that other stupid people tell you. That and T.V.
>>
You've assigned too much value to a set of numbers (IQ, GPA, ASVAB score). They're not living, and neither are you. Do small doses of acid (like 1-2 hits) a day for a week or two. It will sort you right the fuck out. Or you'll kill yourself. Either way, you won't be shitting up this board with your vaginal secretions anymore.
>>
>>714504606
Oh so you're a delusional megalomaniac too? Neat.
>>
>>714504746

Nice comparison, I think he would still be a lot smarter than me though. Also my gf is not quite penny but she's cute.
>>
>>714505558
>delusional
>literally happened
Let me point you to dictionary.com
>>
I've been thinking about it for days op. I don't know if I'm going to have the balls to off myself, but I noticed while contemplating it that a couple fingers on my left hand have been tingling for like 18 hours. So if maybe if I keep pushing bad habits a heart attack or something could maybe get the job done.
We don't know your life, only you do. If it's really something you want to happen then you'll figure it out for yourself. All you're gonna see here is strangers saying either don't do it or do it. You already have the answer inside of you
>>
>>714505246
I like going in hatless, people dont expect you to be any good with a gibus on

I hate ssri's
they kill my sex drive

>Also I'm unemployed and out of money is the problem too lol. Things are looking up though ;)
nice attitude
best of luck anon
I too am doing like shit atm, but things are too looking up
>>
>>714497945
btw if you are asking these questions, then you are dealing with emotions even though you are trying to solve the problem rationally, you won't. at this point, stop being a pussy, stfu and live. (Also: Kant)
>>
>>714503327

there has not been literally trillions of humans.
>>
>>714505267
It's also incredibly dose dependent, the damage isn't linear.

100mg probably won't do any noticeable damage, but we have studies with monkeys where they were given the human equivalent of 800mg (about 5-8 pills) twice a day for 4 days, which is probably about double the usage of what you'd see in a hardcore raver over a festival weekend.
Killed 70% of their axons. It friend their little fucking monkey brains. Basically gave them Alzheimers.
They even kept some for 7 years after to look at the recovery. They had SLIGHT regrowth, but didn't get anywhere near what they originally were like, indicating almost certainly that they were permanently brain damaged, and even after 50 years they'd be retarded.
>>
Do you want to? What is stopping you
>>
>>714497723
You're smarter than others and successful. If anything else you should pass your genes on for the sake of bettering humanity. Your newgoal in life to to slay 100 pussies and keep your pecker clean. Then you can kill yourself.
>>
>>714505761
http://www.prb.org/Publications/Articles/2002/HowManyPeopleHaveEverLivedonEarth.aspx

Huh, guess I was wrong.

I think though you understand the point I was trying to make, even if I was off by a factor of 10 or so.
>>
you don't have the balls to kill yourself
>>
>>714497723
Complex situational awareness? Train your body until it's premium, then become a field agent. Your skills will be invsluable. Plus you might get to feel the rush of a kill. Might get you adicted. Become assassin.
>>
>>714505598
I cant stand basic people, let alone basic bitches
not to be purposedly mysoginistic
actually yeah, fuck'em

boipucci is where its at

as long as she is nice its fine, even if she isnt smart
>>
>>714497723
>>my intelligence lies in complex situational awareness
Play card games.
>>
>>714505376
Well, you're allowing the absurd to control your life. Isn't that more absurd?

Even the elites will face death, and then, what of their accomplishments? Only the living mortals will enjoy them. They too shall vanish and be forgotten.

Even when I know all this, I still want to live a bit more. There is always more to see, more to learn. The struggle for survival keeps me going.
>>

This is false. You might make the argument that the only way to get ahead in business is to act immorally, but there are plenty of immoral yet perfectly legal means of getting ahead.

There's a point at which someone in your situation comes to terms with the world's state and their own personal limits. Perhaps the answer for you is to channel your talents into making money. Make as much money as possible. It's a game, but the rules are complicated. If you learn them, you can exploit the minutiae.

I followed a similar path, and came from a similar place as you, OP. Not a Mensan, however, but tested at 155. But then I got depressed and el oh el, here I am. Be careful of that, by the way.
>>
>>714498799
honestly, just find a way to be humble. and there's really a lot of reasons to do so.
>>
>>714504490
I didn't mean to imply I was smart, what I meant was the average person is dim, dry and boring, and getting the reaction makes life a little less painful.
>>
>>714500097

>You.... You may be smart enough to talk to.

A mistake. The dumb people in my life routinely contribute some of my greatest joys and insights. I just don't ask them about Brownian Motion, or Mendellian Genetics. Most of living is in the act, not the goal, and part of the act is finding enjoyment where it sits waiting for you, among the unwashed masses.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FsnVCLYcrM

listen to this! makes always want to kill people
>>
>>714505672
The delusion arises when you believe that these are special traits you have.

Normal people are conscious of their continued influence on people around them and don't assign themselves superhuman abilities when they influence a friend to do something.

You dense autist.
>>
What a thread
>>
>>714505933
He will counter that it's all pointless. His poor children would come to the same gross realization of the universe as he did.

I had the same stabilized Nihilistic worldview when I was a child too.
>>
File: dylan facebook v3.jpg (2MB, 2980x3380px) Image search: [Google]
dylan facebook v3.jpg
2MB, 2980x3380px
>>714505429
No, I just hate a guy called Dylan and so it triggers me to be called his name.

I actually made a compilation of him years ago for a cringe thread if you want a glimpse into why everyone thinks he's such a cunt.
>>
>>714505703
Ya ssri are shit. Ended up like 30 pounds overweight and feeling like an airhead on lexapro. Hopefully this Snri I just started is different though. Good luck anon hang in there kitty.
>>
It sounds tautological, but the goal of life is life. Simple. Don't overthink it.
>>
Try meditation, also try volunteering for a charity. Make other people's lives better if you don't want to work on yours right now.
>>
if you arent doing something good for someone with that intelligence of yours,just end it.gtfo,there´s actually people "less smart" than you working into some good shit,so gtfo faggot.and by the way,you disgut me, i hope you die alone an sad.
>>
>>714506948
Christ
>>
>>714506108

That's the thing. Her cognitive skills are almost on my level (she's asian) but she socially naive and looks up to televized role models and society based standards of what we'd want and how to act. That includes being social media addicted and watching whatever "all girls" watch. It's a real fucking waste.
>>
>>714507017
for some reason I lost like 40 kg total while on lexapro
that was cool
I still needed like an hour of constant jacking off to cum
at first sex was awesome tho, cus id take time to cum and because I never had sex before so I got horny as fuck
but then it kinda lost its novelty

still, fuck lexapro
>>
>>714506948
Declan is hot
>>
>>714497723
stop drinking...switch to weed...stop giving a shit.
>>
File: like.jpg (33KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
like.jpg
33KB, 500x281px
>>714497723
>be me
>iq of 171
>ADHD, insomnia, dyslexia, low dopamine levels
>I'm not really depressed, I just have trouble feeling emotions
>studied my entire life since I was a kid, barely had any friends
>pretty much wanted to end it since I could understand the concept
>not because I'm depressed, but because I feel like I can't live properly
>low appetite, can't sleep, can't concentrate without meds etc.
>feelingprettybadman.jpg
>come across this thread
>"basically my low-iq gf doesn't entertain me and I'm bored"
>"do I kms??"

If you are actually considering suicide because "life is boring", you must be pretty fucking lame. I doubt suicide is your real reason for starting this thread, but if it is, get your priorities straight lol
>>
>>714507452
He should be, he's 3 different male models combined into the same person.
There's way more pictures, but I had to be selective to keep everything under 2MB.
>>
>>714497945
Why don't you become an important person?
>>
>>714497945
Become art
>>
>>714507416
Lexapro isn't that great. I was happier and less anxious but It made me dumb without me really realizing it. Also it was very difficult to ween off of. Also
Its super annoying to be really horny but then you don't want to jack off because it's too much work to achieve orgasm so sometimes I'm just like fuck it and do nothing about it.
>>
File: 8888.png (104KB, 250x246px) Image search: [Google]
8888.png
104KB, 250x246px
>>714503019
>you know all those random farmers/useless people in Africa?
>maybe we kill them off and take their land
>turn it into massive solar farms
>for the greater good

literal autism
>>
>>714507401
put her through some shit, make her know pain and sadness
get her a puppy and then kill it
>>
>>714497723
I used to feel exactly the same OP. Then I started smoking weed and realised I was just being a pissy overly analytical little bitch before. I learned to enjoy life for what it is. Also i stopped drinking kus they shit gives you false confidence for a moment and then depression for as long as it takes you to change ur attitude towards life.
>>
File: 1480818585144.gif (763KB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
1480818585144.gif
763KB, 320x179px
These tortured genius threads make me go a big rubbery one.
>>
You asshole. Math prof here: I also got the second highest asvap test the recruiter had ever seen. Fuck up and druggie in high school, though. I could get top secret clearance and recruiter talked me into a crazy fucked up job. I never showed for boot camp. Stick around or its going to be a bunch of mouth breathers on this planet
>>
>>714497723
I feel you your problem is that you don't believe in yourself find some thing that you want to accomplish and just fucking do it.
>>
>>714497723
literally babby's first nihilism. go find a hobby and make yourself useful. IQ doesn't mean a goddamn thing if you're going to be a self-centered whiny waste of space
>>
>>714506948
>>
File: tmp_22299-mj laugh1545855812.gif (889KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_22299-mj laugh1545855812.gif
889KB, 200x200px
>>714508212
>babby's first nihilism
My sides!
>>
>>714508212
>>714497723

This. Grow up. Get over yourself. Do something. Do it forever until you're an expert at that thing. Then keep doing it.
>>
>>714507654
>be me
>iq of 3.14159265359
>I'm not really depressed, I just have trouble feeling emotions
>studied my entire life since I was a kid, barely had any friends
>pretty much wanted to end it since I could understand the concept
>once I tried to kill myself then a bunch of ravens came out of nowhere
>went to the great ninja war while still a kid
>joined the anbu
>had to kill my whole clan cus they were conspiring against the village
>my little brother wants to kill me, so I fuck with him
>I let myself die by his hands
>come back to life
>come across this thread
>"basically my low-iq gf doesn't entertain me and I'm bored"
>"do I kms??"

If you are actually considering suicide because "life is boring", you must be pretty fucking lame. I doubt suicide is your real reason for starting this thread, but if it is, get your priorities straight lol
>>
Someone screencap this shit. Be sure to include me.
>>
>>714497945
Egoism, find what you love and let it kill you. faggot.
>>
>>714497723
God you're edgy. Go connect to people more if you think you're "gf" is boring. You're also bullshitting if you're saying you got a 3.8 without doing homework. I aced every test I got and I got shit grades.
Pick up a hobby or do some manual labor you whiny faggot, maybe even try acid.
>>
File: idontunderstand.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
idontunderstand.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>714508563
>>
>>714497723
you need to do some drugs you fucking faggot
>>
>>714509026
id think less of you if you got that reference
>>
File: 1285415441465.jpg (74KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1285415441465.jpg
74KB, 250x250px
>mfw everyone has an iq of 150+ suddenly
>>
File: ladies....jpg (81KB, 936x936px) Image search: [Google]
ladies....jpg
81KB, 936x936px
>>714509387
>mfw I have an iq of 50 and I'm still smarter than everyone in this thread
>>
>>714497723
you haven't said a single thing that is a reason for suicide. You might think you are smart but are you really? Because if you are smart then i am a god in comparison.
>>
>>714497723
...pussy, even if you're smarter than anyone else, theoretical shit is the shit that people like Hilary Clinton actually work on in the real world. You know who works on theoretical shit and think they matter? Condeleza Rice, and she just does it for titles.

The reality? Solve real world problems. Theory solutions are resolved with real, factual data to support your theories, or refute them and showcase the side elements that show not correlation, but interference.

And yes, I know I sound like I'm talking out of my ass, but you're smart enough to know what I mean.

Really, just find something you're passionate about, and get damn good at it.
>>
>>714498513
Ever tried sucking cock as a hobby?
Getting AIDS as a Hobby?
Being a fucking idiot as a hobby?
Killing yourself before the diseas gets you as a hobby?

Seriously, this self pitying bullshit is annoying. We've all hit that wall of self pity, self loathing, rage, and emotional deadness. What motivates you? What motivates you to do more? And what matters to you?
>>
>>714499233
Illegal shit is the easiest profit in the short term...honestly, its good for startup money, but that's it, and it gets you on people's radar.

Hilariously, its great in the food industry.

"Man, I need to stay up for three days, we have so much prep to do." "Hey, need some medical grade meth?" "Where the fuck you get that?"

"Internet."

Really, its from China.
>>
You should. IQ doesn't mean anything.

90%+ of people think they're smarter than most people. Only about 50% of them are. You are not one of those people.
>>
>>714506150
>>714497723
Learn to count cards, and play off the casino floor managers when they catch you at it.
>>
>>714508519
>1
And that is how you become useful and interested in doing something with your life.

Learn a skill, and get good at it, and then get great at it, and then kick ass with it.

Then make people beg you to teach them, you're so good at it. Then say,

NO.
>>
>>714497723
>Mensa
>ASVAB

Not really things worth bragging about.
>>
>>714497723
play overwatch to become more stupid so you can have goverment support
>>
>>714497723

Are you fucking retarded OP? Unless you're a cartel lord, I guarantee the deeper pockets are the GDP of entire countries
>>
>>714497723
Ultra bait, but shut the fuck up you nigger. You can make a change as an average human being even if you had 120IQ. Bitching like a little whore, shut the fuck up, stop being lazy like a nigger and do something with your life. Starting is the hardest part.
>>
>>714498152
change your perception on life. life is only boring because you see it as so. focus on something that makes you feel bro.... try helping people . try to mend the broken hearts of the world... or just be a hero already!! fuck your indecisiveness
>>
>>714497723
Ok OP, you've just described myself about 10 years ago. I felt like I'd wasted my entire life. I turned down a full academic scholarship to go to Georgia Tech for mechanical engineering because I wanted to be at the same school as my high school sweetheart who wanted to go to Valdosta State. Went there and got my associates in nursing instead. Fucking hated it. It payed the bills though so I thought Id just deal. Well 10 years, a kid, and a divorce later I sincerely felt like I'd ruined my life and there was no coming back. Then I had a good friend of mine from college suggest an alternative to just being miserable and coming up with hallmark bullshit to make myself feel better. Ayahuasca. I'm not recommending that you need to go get some shrooms or acid to find yourself. But take an honest spiritual journey and inventory. Learn about yourself. What would truly make you happy and do it. Now I'm a freelance software engineer that makes less than I did as an RN but with double the satisfaction. I'm so fucking happy now dude. Please research this amazing medicine and learn about what it can do for you.
>>
Because you're literally autistic.

Actually that's just an even better reason to kill yourself.
>>
>>714497723
Who the fuck said you shouldn't kill yourself? Go for it! Ya fucking dumbass..
>>
>takes online iq test
>thinks its legitimate
>makes huge rant about his delusion of grandeur
Thread posts: 241
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.