[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/. My cat of 18 years has just attacked me. And when I

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: To.jpg (94KB, 680x564px) Image search: [Google]
To.jpg
94KB, 680x564px
Hey /b/.
My cat of 18 years has just attacked me.
And when I say attacked, I'm not talking playful bites. No no.
I was sitting on the couch, watching Click by Adam Sandler. I go over to my cat and pet him softly on back, only to have him suddenly compulse rapidly. It was like he was having a seizure. After that. he jumps out, scratch me multiple times with his claws and dig his teeth into my skin. I had to throw him off of me.

My cat has NEVER and I repeat NEVER attacked me in all of his 18 years of life.
He's the chillest cat around.

His eyes don't seem normal anymore.

What the hell is wrong with my cat??!
>>
getting old and retarded
>>
>>714463724
Go ask /an/ those fags probably know.
>>
>>714463724
>18 years of life
Senility, how does it work?
>>
>>714463724
The real problem is what you were watching
>>
Is it male female? Neutered or spayed?
>>
>>714463945
this

cats get dementia too. better put the poor feller out of his misery
>>
>>714463724
He probably just fucking hates Adam Sandler
>>
File: vietnam-veterans-memorial-8.jpg (139KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
vietnam-veterans-memorial-8.jpg
139KB, 800x533px
>>714463724
probably a flash back from all his friends that were killed in nam
>>
>>714463724
old cats are propense to get possesed by satan kill him and burn it
>>
>>714464536
triggered
>>
>>714464139
It's male.
He's neutered.
>>
>>714463724
>adam sandler
I would've attacked if I was your cat too
>>
>>714463724
Your cat probably has arthritis or worse as he's old, stupid. you probably hurt hit when you pet him.

http://icatcare.org/advice/cat-health/arthritis-and-degenerative-joint-disease-cats
>>
Seriously, take him to the vet. A sudden change in behavior is almost always a medical problem.
>>
File: funnymoment.jpg (40KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
funnymoment.jpg
40KB, 600x300px
>>714464802
>>714464359
>>714464094
Adam Sandler was pretty great back then.
Click's a decent movie.
Too bad after that, Adam kicked the bucket and is all washed up.
>>
Type "FIP cat" on google, it's probably this
sorry for you but he won't live a lot longer
>>
>>714464951
I've been considering it, honestly. But I don't think it's anything too serious. I think he was in a deep slumber and I woke him up without realizing.
Poor guy.
>>
>>714464687
>cringed
>>
File: 1469303837177.png (314KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469303837177.png
314KB, 800x600px
>>714465234
>my pacified cat that i've had for 18 years just brutally pinned me to the ground and scratched my face into a bloody mess and tried to rip my skin off
>I don't think it's anything too serious
>>
>>714463724
does he have his rabies shots? if he hasn't you might want to get that checked out if he stays aggressive your gonna have to get him put down and get him checked for rabies
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.