[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We started "project" on kickstarter, we are collecting

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: ScreenShot20160526at1.21.42PM_0.png (370KB, 387x469px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot20160526at1.21.42PM_0.png
370KB, 387x469px
We started "project" on kickstarter, we are collecting money for the wall.

Money will go to US goverment, you can donate bricks too.
>>
Where is the link, dumbass?
>>
Bump for interest
>>
>bricks

Learn some basic engineering, please.
>>
>>714462880

WTF? Are you Mexico?
>>
File: 1478467381883.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1478467381883.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>helping government by giving them monies
What the fuck is the matter with you? Were you dropped on you head as a child? The US cant go bankrupt.They have all the money in the world to build a wall.
This is either cringe or stupidity or both. Or a clever ploy to steal monies from right wing chumps
>>
>money will go the us goverment

oh boy,cant wait for it be to redistributed to the welfare queens because donald trump's wall wont be built.you fucking retard
>>
if anything donald trump is nothing but a fat orange face dumbass who will spend more time on social media arguing about libtard celebritys then actually running the country
>>
Of course there won't be a wall.
It's going to be a fence.
>>
>>714463548

the us would of already went bankrupt if the ones we are borrowing the money from bothered to ask for it back
>>
File: 800.png (146KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
800.png
146KB, 625x626px
>>714463548
>>
>>714462880
>you can donate bricks too
Should be easy. People shit enough of them about am month ago...
>>
>>714464039

Just because something has been rumored or there's speculation doesn't make it a fact.

You sound like someone defending religion right now.

Show me hard proof there 100% won't be a wall, then I will eat my words and admit you are right.
>>
>>714462880
can I donate barbed wire?
>>
>>714464814
You sound alt right meaning truth is meaningleas to you
>>
>>714465012

So just because I want actual proof on a statement you made that happened to be related to trump you suddenly jump to the conclusion I'm alt right?

Fuck off back to 7th grade. That fact that you find someone asking for proof to be odd just shows me you're another fucking sheep in this world who still thinks main stream media has any sort of credibility left in world news.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.