[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who has Pokemon Sun/Moon with a Solgaleo and is willing to trade

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Who has Pokemon Sun/Moon with a Solgaleo and is willing to trade it to me for a few minutes for pokedex %age
>>
Use GTS you bitch.
>>
>>714453182
yeah and trade a pokemon i want for one i only want for pokedex completion
>>
You get a second one anyway.
>>
>>714453474
which only evolves in sun. i have moon
>>
Makes even less sense then, you haven't even finished the story yet?
>>
>>714454132
I have? Wait, I know that to get Cosmog you have to go through the portal. If you go through the portal will Cosmog evolve into Solgaleo?
>>
>>714453856
>>714453856
this guy
>>
>>714454446
Evolves into the cover legend.

Sun is solg.
Moon to bat.

So that you can trade legend for legend and still have an original.
>>
>>714454626
Yeah I know that the two legendaries are version exclusives. I was talking about when you get Cosmog you go through the portal to the "opposite game", to the altar. Does that mean that Cosmog will evolve into to opposite legendary to the one you caught in the story if you level it up in that world?
>>
>>714454789
No.

I just said cosmog evolves into your own cover legend. You'll have two bats/dogs.

It's so you can trade your bat and still have a bat. To create a win-win trade scenario.

Fuck, use google.
>>
>>714455090
Ah, I get you. I'll do that and stick it on GTS.
>>
>>714455372
Remember that if you care, there's two types of exp bonuses. One for being a traded poke. Another bonus, stackable, for it being a traded foreign poke.

If you care, that is.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.