[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys so there is 20 gels of 15mg dm in here. What will happen

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 20161207_161049.jpg (684KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20161207_161049.jpg
684KB, 2048x1536px
Hey guys so there is 20 gels of 15mg dm in here. What will happen if i take them all? My body weight is around 140lb. This will be a total of about 300 dm. Ive heard death relating to this so im kinda scared but im out of weed and too lazy to go get more. Welp?
>>
>>714446427
i've done 900mg once, Shit was crazy double vision hallucination etc. oh and u get really hot and itchy
>>
>>714446545
that sounds like an overdoes lol
>>
File: 1471413573107.jpg (15KB, 441x411px) Image search: [Google]
1471413573107.jpg
15KB, 441x411px
Take em all it'll be fine
>>
>>714446630
I got asthma so will this cause respiratory depression or trigger off my auto breathing?
>>714446545
Wanna share first experience for a scared but adventurous anon?
>>
>>714446630
i weighed 220 at the time
>>
How bad was the hungover?

Will i still throw up with the gels only?
>>714446834
>>
Don't be a dumbass OP

I had a buddy die from robotrilping. Shits not even that fun tbh. You just can't walk talk or think straight for like 8 hours. The dissociation is intense.

So if OP does this, I hope OP is kill
>>
>>714447487
Did he overdose? How did he die?
>>
>>714446427
I used to do two bottles regularly...no worries you likely won't die
>>
>>714447085
likely you will..but after that you will feel a lot better
>>
>>714447487
I don't know if you hit the higher plateaus it's pretty intense visuals and what not
>>
>>714446427
Robitussin is fine dxm is the only active ingredient at that dose expect a somewhat lite trip but you will defiantly get high if you take that
>>
>>714447085
not with those you will be fine some like the after effects some don't
>>
300mg is a good dose for a first timer. Make sure that there are no other active ingredients besides Guaifenesin
>>
>>714447487
this is why you read the active ingredients and any thing over 2000 mgs is a suicide attempt
>>
>>714449214
You do not want Guaifenesin in your fucking DXM. You want DXM Dextromethorphan Hydrogenbromide. Nothing else in the active ingredients. and if you take all 20 you'll be fine. Just make sure you drink some soda with them and take them slowly over an hour. And don't move around a lot for an hour or two. Just sit there and watch anime or some shit, it'll get really intense. DXM and weed go together like bread and butter. You'll be stuck like glue fam.
>>
>>714447487
I've never heard of any one dying of an overdose on DXM. Your friend must literally be a fucking retard. You know how much DXM you would have to consume, and how uncomfortable the initial comeup would be? Fuck the itching/scratching nerve flareups, your god damn head and brain would actually and literally overheat. So there's that. Have you ever felt the nerve flareups from 700mg dxm? Yeah now think about doubling that dose. You see where I'm going with this?
>>
>>714449214
Guaifenesin make you puke but wont kill you so unless you have an ironclad stomach stay away
>>
>>714446812
asthma will likely not be a problem, I have asthma and never experienced any issue even while robotripping at a house full of dog hair which I'm allergic to. Keep an inhaler on hand just in case though.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.