[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/ what's the best way lose weight that doesn't involve

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: fc,800x800,grass_green.u6.jpg (71KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
fc,800x800,grass_green.u6.jpg
71KB, 800x800px
/b/ what's the best way lose weight that doesn't involve removing my limbs
>>
There's no "best" way. Just go running. That's the most clever way.
>>
File: 1478064679619.jpg (74KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1478064679619.jpg
74KB, 750x750px
>>714442277
>tripdubdub
i suggest sex with lolis
>>
Diet,exercise and dedication I'm down 100 lbs from my max weight
>>
>>714442520
But don't run if you are too fat. Start with swimming
>>
>>714442277
Read the fucking sticky. Oh sorry, wrong board. >Avoid /fit/
>Get a food tracking app and use it honestly
>?????
>Profit
>>
>>714442277
here's an easy 2-step plan to follow to lose weight:

Step1: Eat less calories.
Step2: Repeat step 1
>>
>>714442277
Monitor your calories and do what ever kind of exercises you enjoy.
>>
File: Brostoyevskiy2.jpg (67KB, 595x344px) Image search: [Google]
Brostoyevskiy2.jpg
67KB, 595x344px
>>714442277
>>714442277
start with few pushups/situps/weight lifts
you don't have to start much you can do 1 pushup a day but the point is to start and in a week you'll do 20 a day

i have a friend who was obese and had heart problems so he took it on himself to workout in his room and he's 10/10 bf material, you can do it too anon
also nice dubs/trips
>>
get a skipping rope and up you go fat ass
>>
>>714443762
also forgot to mention, you don't need to change what you eat right away but proxy bread for healthier slices, pasta for healthier variants, etc.
you don't need to eat less you just need to eat well and combine that with working out
>>
>>714442277
try the 5-2 diet op, 5 days you stick to a recommended calorie amount for men, then for 2 days eat 600
>>
>>714443762

i refuse to believe that somewhere in this world theres a man so fat and weak he cant do more than 1 push up, no, i dont believe it, it makes no sense
>>
Burn more calories than you consume
>>
>>714444363
you start with 1, next day could be 2 or 5. the point is not strength at first but progress, constantly be better than before
>>
>>714444706
>>714444363
also my friend was so heavy and had so little upper body strength it was very dificult at first
>>
>>714444706

yes but i still refuse to believe that somewhere on this planet theres a man so fat and weak he cant do 5 push ups in a row, i dont want to believe such thing
>>
>>714444931
well you don't have to believe it if you don't want to, not forcing you but you can believe that he is very powerful atm if that makes you feel better
>>
>>714442277
eat less. exercise is great and all, but the amount of it you need to work off that extra doughnut is really amazing. plus, you can use your laziness to your advantage to eat less. keep food farther away from you, keep less food in the house, then it will be easier to just not eat, and you will lose weight.
>>
10$ OP ain't gonna follow any of these tips.

Still looking for that magical way of losing weight that requires absolutely no investment of time or effort to lose it.
>>
>>714445044

so he lost weight by doing bodyweight stuff like push ups and sit ups? didnt even know that was possible
>>
>>714445554
>tely no investment of time or effort to lose it

Just look at your fat fuck body in the mirror every day and use the self-loathing to stop eating = No effort weightloss.
>>
>>714445754

also drugs, u hungry fat boy? smoke some crack
>>
>>714445572
he also did cardio and things like that but i'm not 100% on his technik, if you really wanna just google weight loss workouts...?
>>
Get married. Find out your wife was cheating on you. Lose house. Lose daughter. Lose all you money. Stress and mental breakdown will have you down to 160lbs in weeks. Quickest way I've found so far.
>>
>>714442277
stop ALL carbohydrates, starches

eat protein, sallads and meat
Broccoli and spinache highly recommended.

also avoid all aerated (soda stuff) makes your stomache wrong PH and cant absorb minerals.
>>
>>714447605
and to add to that, avoid sweeteners such as Aspertam, Stavia etc.

they raise Insulin levels which is tied to your weight loss, the higher insulin level you are at, the less you can lose weight.

You want togo permanent 0 insulin to drop fast
>>
>>714442277
Just because of your very impressive post number...

Drop meat from your diet. Take vitamin b-12 to make up for the lost protein. Stop eating fast food/snacks/ drinking pop. Eat tons of fiber and get exercise that gets your heart pumping. Im looking to drop about 100 lbs and my doctor said these exact words to me last week.
>>
EAT LESS
A
T

L
E
S
S
>>
Eliminate all sugar from your diet. Done.
>>
>>714442277

1. Get a diagnosis for ADHD
2. Eat copious amounts of adderal / ritalin / medikinet
3. Forget about eating ever again.
>>
>>714449483

btw - exercise vs. diet is no contest. Diet wins EVERY time. I do no fucking excersise at all... i mean AT ALL... but i'm in really good shape:

100% down to diet.
>>
>>714442520

Running and swimming and cycling are fucking bullshit methods of losing weight. They do fuck all unless you're also on a well controlled diet, and a well controlled diet makes 99% of the difference.

I used to run, cycle and at one point when I went partially insane I went on an absolutely punishing gym regime - and I *still* had a belly.

The only thing that shifted it was diet and the guy who ran the gym even told me that. You can do all the crunches and curls in the world but if you're eating chips and beer - that belly is staying.
>>
It is so simple. Cut calories. period. Something i have been doing for years is to limit my eating window. I don't start eating unil 4pm. Look at the runner in Ca who was abducted. she lost 15 percent of her body weight due to lack of food intake. Also, if you exercise too hard it will make you more hungary so watch out for that.
>>
Get a hobby that you love so much you forget to eat.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.