[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do 99% of eurofags smoke weed with tabaco? What's

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 26

File: 6456453445.jpg (154KB, 600x302px) Image search: [Google]
6456453445.jpg
154KB, 600x302px
Why do 99% of eurofags smoke weed with tabaco?

What's wrong with you guys?
>>
>>714442006
scotfag here
I do no such thing
fuck you
>>
>>714442135
Ur the one nonfag
>>
>>714442006
Where does this info come from even
>>
>>714442209
that means a lot
>>
>>714442006
>you dont caugh
>it keeps you calmer instead of going fucking crazy
Its actually a lot better with tobasco than without
>>
Do American's not smoke popper's?

We do it in Canada.
>>
Did once, fucking horrible, it gets you addicted to nicotine, and is just unpleasant.
>>
>>714442243
It's fact
>>
>>714442299
You're an idiot
>>
>>714442006
im a canadian /b/ro we do this as well. mostly if they weed is really sticky.
>>
it's the only way i know to smoke in germany

to use only weed you'd need to get special blunt papers and those are used only on special occasions.

hell i dont even like tobacco
>>
File: VN.jpg (35KB, 481x621px) Image search: [Google]
VN.jpg
35KB, 481x621px
vape ur weed for a sick high and bake your avb in crockpot for dank edibles smoking is for festivals and fags
>>
because we are poor :ยด-(

no, its just better.. but it must be 80% weed and 20% tabasco..
no caugh, burns a way better and even the tast ist better mostly.

and we dont have so much oil here. so dubbing like you do it in the fuckin us is not so common here..
>>
>>714442537
And you have two moms a sperm jar
>>
>>714442006
Its called a joint and in some places weed can be very expensive or people just like the taste.

Personally like the taste and the way it goes down smoking its not a rough on the throat.
>>
>>714442006
Yeah I had a Dutch friend, whenever we were rolling he always wanted to smoke it that way. We were all like, 'nope, fuck that'.
>>
File: 1479091840054.png (235KB, 531x361px) Image search: [Google]
1479091840054.png
235KB, 531x361px
I smoke an ounce a month

I get my medical grade shit from Michigan

I don't smoke tobacco.

You jelly?
>>
>>714442410
So not tho. I've smoked some in Finland, Holland and Germany and it's never had tobacco in it this must be a weird tobacco cult or something.
>>
>>714442006
here in US outta glass it is called a mole
>>
File: satancat.jpg (66KB, 720x711px) Image search: [Google]
satancat.jpg
66KB, 720x711px
http://www.techtimes.com/articles/77854/20150819/combining-tobacco-marijuana-improve-memory-function.htm

I'm not even an europoor.
>>
Welsh here.
Fuck tobacco.
>>
>>714442400
yes but it intensifies your sensations significantly
>>
>>714443006
>>714442541
>>714442306

boston, ma reporting in

moles/poppers/spliffs are life
>>
>>714442006
because we smoke cigs anyway and its cheaper that way
>>
>>714442135
another scotfag here, i pipe all of mine, maybe the odd single skin no tobacco but im the only person i know who smokes that way, everyone else rolls with baccy
>>
Because it's cheaper.
>>
>>714442894
no
> michcigan
try california and specifically san diego or LA and on tribal land there are no limits to how much they can grow
>>
Just how I've always done it since I was 11. I'm from east midlands it's how everyone smokes. I've smoked pure in a joint a lot of times but only when there's enough weed.
>>
>>714442006
Some do because they like tobacco, others are poorfags, and most get hashish because of legal reasons. Low grade hashish is pretty much retarded to try and roll into a joint without anything else in there.
>always go for the bong unless someone else is offering a puff
Got stuck in a sting a week ago, they wanted the dealer, but snatched me on his porch to get probable cause. Waiting for my fine to arrive, might lose my drivers license. Smoke one for me /b/rethren
>>
>>714442006
We do? Nah, thats a very nigger thing to do.
>>
>>714442299
Tobacco is way harsher than any weed, what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
It's called a spliff; and because when you have good weed, wasting .5g on a joint is retarded when you're just looking to get a little stoned and go do something. My friend also only smokes joints, otherwise i'd just use a fucking pipe.
>>
Because our weed isnt shit quality and if you smoke it pure its just wasted bc you can get the same high out of a 50/50 tobacco mix and acutally even save money.
Anyway i agree that tobacco is shit and the main cause of addiction and illness.
Had problems with my Lungs now im only eating cookies, brownies or sweets with THC. Still miss the smoking tho.
>>
Eurofag here..shit fam we roll it with tabaco becasue it burns better and ...aa..fuck it ..we`re poor fam and from 1 gram we make like 2 or 3 joints..shit i haven't someked one since like 4 or 5 monthss now..
>>
Because the price for for weed is fucking ridiculous.. 200kr per 1g for good weed in Oslo, Norway. 200kr is about $24. Compared the the weed in the US/Amsterdam it's just shitweed
Most youngsters make about 160kr/hour in a decent job... you do the math
>>
>>714442006
Its how my parents taught me, poorfags, I am also poorfag. Scotland.
>>
Are they called spliffs around the world or just in America?
>>
>>714443709
this guy gets it

here in holland noone smokes only weed what kind of twigs are you assholes smoking
>>
>>714443842
Get yourself a decent dealer, norskbรถg.
>kompis jobbade i Oslo i 2 รฅr
>fick grejer influget frรฅn Amsterdam fรถr halva ditt pris
>50g super silver haze, bรคsta skiten jag nรฅgonsin rรถkt
>>
I'm from Italy and I smoke everyday. In fact i'm smoking even now.

A gram of weed can be truly expensive here, that's why people prefer to mix it with tobacco.
If you had to pay like 15/10โ‚ฌ, maybe even 20โ‚ฌ for a single gram, what would you do?
I really can't stand tobacco and nicotine, but i'd rather prefer doing 3-4 spliffs than one single blunt.
>>
>>714442006
Because euroweed is much better than the shittyweed you smoke in US. If you smoke a pur weed joint here you'll be wasted like nevar.
>>
>>714442006
Most Australians and Kiwis do too you jerk
>>
>>714444320
>I'll take "What is California" for 500 Jim.
>>
>weed costs a lot
>smoking a pure one is a waste
>by not making a tobacco end I've too often started to smoke the fucking roach and the tobacco helps to inform me when the joint is done
>gives an extra "push" to your hit
>>
>>714442306
I'm Canadian and smoke weed every single night before bed.

What the fuck is a popper? Googled it and found a pill that opens up for your asshole for gay sex...
>>
shitty weed, helps burn. Plus frenchfags toke all day soo, might as well right?
>>
>>714443842
Whiney bitch I pay 20 a g when I don't get eighths or quarters. I make 8.50 an hour.
>>
You guys realize that nicotine gets way more harsher than thc if you mix it? It doesn't matter how much tabaco you put in, you'll most likely just end up getting addicted to nicotine.
>>
>>714442135
Spanish. Same. Fuck OP. Fuck tobaco. Fuck Jesus.
>>
Where I'm from (northern England) we do that mostly because weed is fucking expensive up here. You would not believe how little we get for our money. Seriously in my town a dime bag (although we don't call it that) will cost you easily ยฃ20
>>
>>714442006
I'm the 1%
>>
>>714444320
>brags about euro weed
>mixes it with absolute shit-tier drug

Yeah nah, fuck off with that garbage. You europoors just can't handle your shit. I'm about to light up a fat j of pure bud to start my day because I'm not a lightweight. Yes it is better than your euro weed. I get my smoke from Colorado so you can suck my dick.
>>
>>714443842
Om du betaler 200 er du faen meg retarda, og i Oslรฅ ogsรฅ. Fรฅr prime shit, a super sour diesel(green) og i det minste gullstempla(brunt)
ikke over 130 per g.

Sorry for the non-english

Dont listen to that faggot
>>
>>714442006
Stuff here in the netherlands is fucking potent. And since I'm not an avid smoker, i'd be tripping balls if I smoke without tabacco, which I wouldn't like to have again, had it once with a bong, was unpleasant.
>>
In Jamaica you can add tobacco leaf it's called Hot Grabba. It makes the weed better.
>>
>>714442006
burns better, why do you american faggots smoke with no filter? thats just disgusting such a waste
>>
I've tasted the weed you guys smoke in the US while I was on a trip and I've gotta say you should stop buying mexican shit. That shit was ridiculous.
>>
>>714442299
Checked... yup your a faggot. Just go look in the mirror if you don't believe me.
>>
>>714442299
full house of 7, checked
>>
>>714443842
How is this relevant at all? Adding tobacco to it doesn't make you get more out of your weed.

The main problem is that eurofags pretty much only smoke joints which is wasteful as shit. Get yourself a decent bong if you actually want to get the most out of your weed; rolling it up with tobacco just makes it burn faster so in fact you're actually WASTING more by doing that.
>>
From UK, I have a friend that usually only smokes joint because it "saves money" and is easier on his throat.
>>
>>714444320
>euroweed is much better than in the US, where medical grade strains are legally crafted in advanced laboratories with the latest and greatest technology and no worries about getting caught

okay.
>>
>>714444933
Stop smoking joints and use glass then dipshit.
>>
Tobacco costs money, so you end up losing more money in the long run.
It makes your joint burn faster, which also often causes shitty airflow which can make your joint burn uneven.
If you cant roll nicely looking and smokeable 'real joints' then you need a lesson in rolling.

They are suppose to burn nice and slowly. If you see one mixed with tobacco, notice how ALL of them have lots of smoke going out the front.

Be smart, smoke pure.
>>
>>714442006
Irishfag here I smoke with a pipe
The other potatoes mainly smoke with tabaco but I am the exception and I will be noticed. Also fuck you.
>>
>>714442006
American grown bud is better than bud you usually get in Europe bud. European store bought rolling tobacco brands are of a higher quality than American.

Its as simple as that.
>>
>>714442823
spliff=/=joint you fucking retard
>>
The better question is why the fuck haven't eurofags figured out that smoking out of glass is infinitely superior? Joints are good for certain occasions, but I would never smoke one at home because they're wasteful as fuck. Get a nice bong and enjoy clean cool hits that pack twice the punch and don't needlessly burn weed into thin air
>>
>>714442823
Get the fuck out faggot.

This
>>714447097
ty anon
>>
>>714446903
/thread
>>
>>714442299
>caugh
>tabasco
>being this much of a potato
I don't know wtf your smoking but it is definatly not weed.
>>
>>714442006
Well fuck you americunt and your stupid pure smoking?! why wouldnt you even want to smoke tobacco in your weed! you sir are simply retarded
>>
medical grade is known as commercial here. it is generally poor quality mass produced shit that is not grown in nutrient and mineral rich soil and is normally a new strain used for its high yield and not a well developed classic strain
>>
it evolved because back in the day you would only get hash wich you have to smoke with tabacco and i guess it just stayed a habit
>>
>>714444978
its a chop with < 50% tobacco, otherwise its a whiss if the ratio goes the other way
>>
>>714447282
>why wouldnt you want to poison yourself with a highly addictive and cancerous substance that produces a shitty 40 second buzz

Yeah, tough one...
>>
>>714443992
We call spliffs joints and joints double skinners, we call single skin and single skin with just weed blunts, and blunt, blunts
>>
>>714442299
Faggot/10
>>
>>714447138
Eurofag here, and i have to say, i do love my bong.
But i whip up the joints when there are more than three people around, cause i dont wanna share the bong experience with everyone.

But as you said, at home, bong all the way.
They pack a punch, but it also wears off faster
>>
I'm American and I smoke tobacco with my weed
But that's because I'm addicted to tobacco but my girl won't give me pussy if I smell like tobacco
So I use weed as a mask for the tobacco so I can still eat that pussy
Plus tobacco makes it harder to taste and pussy doesn't really taste good so
>>
>>714442306
The fuck is a popper?
>>
>>714447370
Pretty sure you have no idea what medical grade means fag. I've smoked tons of weed in both the US and Europe, US medical grade blows away anything I've smoked even in amsterdam times 5
>>
>>714446903
u lack experience m80
>>
I smoked in the US when I was there, weed there was a joke. Come smoke 15%+ THC here then you'll get it
>>
>>714442299
>>
>>714442006
I think you are confusing weed with cannabis. Europeans smoke a lot more hashish in general, and that is almost always mixed with tobacco. Never ever met a person who mixes the weed, the green stuff, with tobacco.
>>
>>714447446
buy 2g, roll 1 pure joint
buy 2g, roll 8 joints with tobacco

smoke pure joint=really high, as soon as going sober: buy new weed
smoke mixd=not as high as after pure one, but still really high, as soon as going sober: roll another one

it gives the joint a better taste if you mix it slightly with tobacco.
>>
>>714447282
>>714447446
Taking this obvious americunt b8.
>>
>>714442553
Not all... Gemanfag here. Im vaping only weed without tobacco
>>
>>714442006
This doens't make sense. Weed you want to hold the drag in your lungs. Tobacco you want to inhale then exhale shortly after.
You smoke a spliff and you either exhale the weed too soon or hold the tobacco too long.
>>
>>714447401
>have to smoke with tabacco
ever heard of a bong?
I only mix hash with weed anyways, but i like to smoke some pure hash as well.
>>
>>714447685
Where in the US, fuckin Midwest? California, specifically humbolt has some strong shit
But Hawaiian weed is some of the best shit I've had
Any kind of foreign weed that I've had has had seeds or wasn't cured right and tastes like ass while being really harsh. But I also know that muh nigga who went to Germany got some dank ass gank ass, so it really just depends on who you get it from
>>
>>714447685
>Come smoke 15%+ THC

Oh shiiiit don't get too crazy now man
>>
>>714443555
Trips don lie mang
>>
>>714447603
pretty sure you have never smoked high grade, most the stuff in Amsterdam is commercial weed (medical grade) too
>>
>>714447279
>He bitches at someone for fucking two words up.
>Fucks two words in his retort up.
Ok then.
>>
>>714447915
I always smoke my hash pure in a pipe, sometimes with a bong. Tastes better, feels better, gets ya higher.
>>
>>714447563

>pussy doesn't taste good

kek

tell your girl to waste her piss flaps better then.

anyways same here i smoke bud with tobacco too, here in the UK some weed would fuck you up when you smoke it pure so have to lesson it down a bit also i have shit to do so don't really want to get to high.
>>
>>714447633
sure i do friendo
Give me the spesifics of what your respond was intended towards.

I've smoked my fair share of spliffs, and i hate them.
>>
>>714442894
>Michigan weed

Enjoy your seeds and stems you fucking peasant.
>>
>>714442006
italianfag here, just to introduce: i made indoor weed a professional level for a while (orange bud, amnesia lemon, black powa, some other good qualities). i used only organic fertilizers and clean water, only corrected with acid to have perfect ph. so, i have the presumption to affirm that i have smoked very good weed, strong and still natural and clean.
except few times i always smoked mixing with tobacco. i feel that pure weed is not good to burn, and in my opinion tobacco just fits perfectly with it, in the right percentages. but probably it's just tradition, habit, the same reason why amerifags eat pasta with ketchup. at the start i think "are you serious guys!?" but then who am i to judge, they just like that.
just to point another (very personal) reason: i have a job, i work as software developer, most of the week i need to be sober, a pure weed joint is just too strong, like bongs, chilooms, bottles and other sorceries. i like gentle joints, i like to do stuff if i need when i'm high.
>>
>>714442306
I'm American and all I smoke out of bongs is poppers
Best fucking feeling of all time is that controlled harsh in my threat, then that tobacco nearly drunk feeling on top of the weed
Shit is the best after work or just a long day
>>
>>714447810
I have a new option for you:
smoke pure bong=really high, no wasted weed, no cancer, no shitty addiction, no being a fag

Learn to branch out from your archaic ways and embrace a superior method. Or keep wasting your time and weed getting addicted to a shit drug, whatever floats your boat
>>
>>714448092
Ty based anon, someone gets it.
Hash often packs a lot of taste, and i like how the 'smoke' looks aswell
>>
>>714448047
I think you need to brush up on your terms because "commercial" and "medical" are mutually exclusive. Medical is better, by definition
>>
>>714447881
This.

Lung cancer is not usual among regular weed smokers. Why put your health at risk and ruin perfectly good weed?
>>
>>714448283
to purely just get stoned, yes but to chill out all night and have a smoke I would prefer fat spliffs with tobacco for the smoother fuller smoke and chill factor
>>
>>714444767
No most kiwis smoke straight skunk in joints spotting pipe. Only new or desperete smokers use tobbacco
>>
>>714448132
Nigga I've had pussy straight out the shower. Tastes like constantly moist dick to me. Flavored lube all day nigga

But I feel that about the weed, that's partially what got me into chop. Got weed from a 2 time high times winner for California cannabis cup(crackerjack weed) and the shit was so dank I couldn't smoke it alone
Of course that was before I was smoking $40 of weed a day in a spiral of depression
>>
>>714447370
What the actual fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>714448132

> waste her piss flaps
*wash*

>lesson
*lessen

Smoking weed has lessened your ability to communicate effectively.
>>
>>714445508
dude your getting bumped
>>
>>714448322
It has a very sweet and earthy taste. I think people puss out on it because it's hard on the throat, but once you get used to it, it's worth it. Who has time to roll blunts anyway..
>>
File: J2448x3264-00328.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
J2448x3264-00328.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
No Tobacco.
>>
>>714448445
Main thing: who cares? It's not your body.
>but muh environment
Shut the fuck up weed smoke isn't any better for the environment. Smoke is still smoke
>>
>>714447881
You really only need to really hold weed smoke for a second or two. The holding it thing is a myth started to help first timers that cough out a hit immediately.
>>
>>714448283
I smoked bong for like 4 years like 25 times a day. It is not good for your head. It is a short high which makes you smoke more after just a short time = you will use more weed than smoking joints.
Also I dont feel good in my head after smoking bong.
>>
>>714442243
I'm Dutch, we all do this.
>>
>>714448433
generally the same grade. medical by definition just means or should mean, high amounts of cannabinoids. which comes in old school outdoor grown weed rather than the newer super skunk
>>
Eurofag here, shit's expensive as hell so we cut it with tobacco
>>
>>714448453
Why does bong automatically mean you have to get fucking trashed? You can choose the exact amount size hit you want and arrive at the same highness you would have smoking spliffs, except you can do it in one or two hits instead of unnecessarily polluting your lungs. Only difference is that there is no weed being wasted, whereas with a spliff there is.

If we're talking bang for you buck, glass will always win. Joints are good for when you want to smoke on the go and not carry a pipe around, but for smoking at home, joints are never as good as glass, period.
>>
>>714442006
>mayo on fires

they're just wrong over there op. we just didn't indoctrinate them enough when we (yes WE, they couldn't have done it with out US) rebuilt them after WW2.
>>
love me a bit of baccy in there fuck you americunts
>>
File: IMG_2158.jpg (928KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2158.jpg
928KB, 3264x2448px
I prefer 17-19% THC with a CBD under .15. that seems to hit the spot just right. But, without tobacco. Sometimes I use the pax.
>>
>>714448731
5 seconds, actually. At least that's what erowid says and I love muh appeal to drug authority
>>
>>714448741
Not sure where you've convinced yourself that smoking out of a bong somehow produces a shorter high than a joint, but sorry, that's not how science works. Smoking THC is smoking THC, our bodies aren't suddenly able to tell the difference between which method we used to inhale smoke of and metabolize it differently, that's retarded
>>
>>714448679
I remember the the first time i made my friend try a pure hash hit. We called it the 'anon special', since i was the only one around who did it.
He milked it pretty good, but once he let go of the choke he greened out instantly. I laughed my ass off.
>>
>>714448731
People have been holding in smoke for effect for thousands of years. For example, ayahuasca smoke is always held in the lungs for a long time, and this has been practiced for a long, long time.
You sound like a god damned retard with your simple explanation.
>>
>>714448911
I never said anything about them getting you trashed its just bang and your done, boring. I agree with what you said about choosing your highness with both. that's obvious
>>
>>714448791
You are so wrong it's fucking hilarious. Medical strains have higher THC-concentration than recreational or "commercial" strains, so yes they are better
>>
File: Becker bk9.jpg (8KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
Becker bk9.jpg
8KB, 355x355px
>People saying its easy on the throat

I get some of you still live with family and want to keep it discreet, but shit.

Do you know how fucking smooth a bong is? You can smoke 1-2 grams at a time and not cough if you smoke for 2 weeks straight and improve your lung tolerance.

1-2 grams per hit. I have a double barrel bong with a 10mm bowl and holy shit. It ruined me. I can't smoke joints or blunts or anything else in paper because a massive bong hit is just fucking incredible. Learn whats the most comfortable for you and you will be fucking WANKERED in minutes. After 2 bowls I had my mates ww2 nazi tin on my knee absolutely amazed that I couldnt feel a thing when I was smashing it with my knife full tilt. Spent 6 hours the next day sharpening it again.

TLDR; Bongs are fucking king
>>
>>714443462

>this.

Europoors mostly get "soapbar" which is really shitty hash, it literally has soap and Hena in it, hence the name.
you cant really smoke that straight so the mix is with Tabaco.
Also, 99% of weed in Europe is shitty shake weed or what we call Mexican dirt weed here in the states. So it makes sense to roll it with Tabaco to give a join more structural integrity.
If you do find good weed in Europe you are going to pay more for it than a new Fiat, and forget about finding anything decent like sour diesel.
>>
>>714449237
I prefer ICE bongs. I can always get a bigger draw. And when the ice melts, you get a regular water bong to finish up the night, and it wont be AS gross.
>>
>>714448916
somebody forgot that they are brits that took a crazy version of the bible and went on a permanent holiday with it
>>
>>714449248
>being this much of a pussy
Pipe is the only manly way to go. Punish that throat.
>>
>>714449237
>its just bang your done, boring

Sorry, not following. I guess I don't really find it all that entertaining to be constantly having to smoke something. I'd rather take a solid hit, get high as fuck, and then play some video games with my friends or crack open a beer. I understand that people who smoke cigarettes long term sorta get some relaxation pleasure from just the action of inhaling smoke, but I don't feel that way. I enjoy the intoxication, the act of getting there is fun but much more secondary and certainly not worth wasting weed and taking up tobacco just so I can keep puffing on a stick
>>
>>714442006
here are the real reasons
1)for regular cigarette smokers it makes the joint smoother
2)tobacco can be broken up into almost a dust meaning tobacco can fill in gaps between tiny pieces of weed
3)tobacco is usually way drier than weed meaning if mixed properly the joint will burn more evenly and wont go out as much
>>
>>714449332
weed oppression is sad. Come to Washington State, I got 4 legal weed stores in short walking distance of my house.
>>
>>714449080
are you dumb?

When you rip a bong, a lot of smoke enter your lungs way faster than with a joint. When a more concentrated smoke enters your body at a higher speed, it most definitely affects your body differently.
>>
Dutchfag here..
Its a cultural thing. If you say you smoke pure youre almost like a junk. People dont really mind/know the change in effect. Weed is potent enough to have a good joint with .3 grams. And it makes it easier to smoke and share..
>>
>>714448562

well i like the taste of pussy..sometimes, but probably just her diet or some shit.

Dont blame ya..couldn't smoke all the str8 buy it self..also when putting tobacco with bud you never really need to smoke a roll up after like 2hours then at about that time just roll another spliff

>>714448609

sorry mate havent gotta any sleep in 2days so my spelling is a bit off today.
>>
>>714449357
that's the problem with smoking pure, you don't get full smooth smoke that you would with a spliff mix and I find you actually taste the bud less cause of the harshness. it is not easy to make a good mix spliff though, it is an art and art and amerifags do not combine well haha
>>
what would you guys say the best way to smoke weed is? I get sick everytime I smoke it with tobacco.
>>
>>714449204
Not who you replied to, but it's been scientifically proven that 99% of the THC gets absorbed within the first 3 seconds, so yeah, holding on to the smoke as long as you can is fucking pointless.

Granted, I'm only talking about marijuana specifically. Every drug has a different method by which this occurs, for example nitrous you want to hold in as long as possible because it absorbs much more slowly. But weed, all you're doing past 3 seconds is just absorbing extra carcinogens for no reason
>>
>>714449409
Muh nigga
I love that controlled pain. Idk what about it is so good, it's probably just association, but if my throat feels like hell as the smoke goes in, I know I'm getting a decent hit
>>
>>714449523
Yeah, it means you have more total THC in your bloodstream, which means you get more high, which also means that it takes longer for your liver to metabolize the THC because there's more of it. And considering that THC has a standard elimination half-life regardless of dose, the only logical conclusion here is that anything that gets you higher will automatically be longer in duration based on chemical principle. So no, I will not tolerate anecdotal delusion as a replacement for verifiable science
>>
>>714449519
what a time to be alive
>>
>>714449561
>Weed is potent enough to have a good joint with .3 grams.
Maybe if you keep mixing it with tobacco, you'll never get high enough to build a tolerance. And I take really long breaks, I'm on a 2 month break now, and I would never go below 0.5, even after this period.
>>
>>714449519
Or Oregon
Where apparently you can smoke on the patio of a Mexican taco joint if they have a liquor license. Unless they're lying and just letting us smoke. Either way, beer weed and authentic Mexican food is the way to go
>>
>>714449834
then over years you develop a hole in the back of your throat and need to drink an expensive soothing fluid just so you can talk, like Howard Marks
>>
>>714449561
Well that's gay as fuck. Stop adhering to cultural retardation and take up a more objectively efficient method of consumption (aka bongs)

Btw I love your country, very pretty
>>
>>714449834
Tell me you are talking about hashish. If not, come back when you've grown a pair.
>>
>>714446903
Well this one has no clue of pot..
>it costs less cause its cheaper than weed
>actually helps the airflow because it doesnt burn as fast as weed (also that depends on how you roll it)
kys and stfu when you have no clue of what you're talking about
>>
>>714450048
niggu wat
>>
>>714450029
kek
>>
>>714446634
Well, not better but maybe stronger. The quality of medical grade weed is sure better, but I guess they don't max out the THC, because if the amount is too high, it does not give you a good experience.
Overdose can cause bad trips, paranoia etc. Black market dealers don't give a fuck, the stronger the better...
>>
>>714450029
This is what makes America Great. I have been using the concentrate pens. I will trade looking like a vapping idiot IOT smoke anywhere and everywhere I go. The oils can ruin the taste a bit, and no flavors are worth it. Dab on the Go essentially.
>>
>>714442299
KEK
>>
>>714448706
That is the old fashioned homemade J
>>
>>714449995
I will agree on that, but you do also realize that when you smoke from a bong, you will get higher in a shorter period of time, which your brain will get accustomed to, which will give the impression of a 'lesser high' when you start to metabolize it.
>>
>>714447586
take a bong remove the bowl from the stem clog the stem with a piece of a cigarette fill rest of stem with weed burn weed once you hit the tobacco pull hard and it makes a pop sound
>>
File: 2016-03-13 17.07.41.jpg (1MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-13 17.07.41.jpg
1MB, 1456x2592px
me dio unas gans de vomitar
>>
>>714450388
party tricks for days.
>>
>>714450409
Nice Sativa, what strain?
>>
>>714444320
Lmao you do realize we have like 12 states where its legal to grow and use recreationally and now shitty weed is being phased out all across America because of the influx of super premium weed... Right?

Fuck im in Ohio and if I wanted even mids quality weed, I would have to look a ton of places, but if I wanted premium weed then I have 5+ people, each with different kinds. Plus dabs are becoming more popular than weed here, and all of my dabs come in sealed medical packets with the TESTED cannibinoid content right on the packet.
>>
>>714450383
All you're saying is that smoking more increases tolerance. Which yes, is true, but irrelevant. I'm speaking in a context for which all things besides the smoking apparatus is equal. If I smoke a given amount of THC, it is irrelevant whether it came from a bong or joint, the effect is the same. And again, this can all be remedied by simply not taking huge bong rips. You don't HAVE to get stoned as fuck with a bong, it just gives you the option to should you so desire
>>
>>714450235
That's what my parents do. I just opt for a smoke buddy brand smoke filter and a sneak-a-toke in the bathroom
>>
>>714450598
cannabinoids do not get you stoned. THC does smfh
>>
>>714444320
The US is now KNOWN to have the best weed anywhere. We are now pretty much the weed capital of the world.
>>
>>714450598
im germanfag and i disagree.
Its harder to get the good stuff here but the quality makes it worth 10x
only you fucking tourists dont get it
>>
>>714450760
THC is a type of cannibinoid you fucking idiot
>>
>>714442006

SE England here
everyone I know smokes with baccy because piff is expensive, we're well used to it tho so it's not bad. Also smoking for longer makes it more satisfying. Even people who don't smoke tobacco by itself don't complain most of the time.

You'll find a lot of northeners don't do this tho, from what I understand piff is a fair bit cheaper up there, just as anything else.
>>
File: 1477940328979.png (108KB, 430x294px) Image search: [Google]
1477940328979.png
108KB, 430x294px
>>714450760
>>
>>714450760
suffering from complete mental retardation
>>
>>714450165
You do know that tobacco burns at a lot higher temperature than weed right? So when you are not toking on your spliff, it will still burn a lot like how a regular cigarette would burn.

Buying weed is one thing, but having to ALSO buy tobacco is so dumb.
You can use just as much weed as you normally do and still get a better burning joint from a pure one.
Wether its making your tobacco fine as dust, or like on OP's picture, it will result in your spliff to burn more uneven.
Look at your cherry next time you smoke a real joint, and compare it to a spliff.

Gtfo faggot
>>
>>714451002
Weed does that to you.
>>
why would you want to know total cannabinoid content instead of thc content
>>
>>714448283
i'm him >>714448174
about the cancer argument i must say that every oncologist can tell you that tobacco, as itself, doesn't cause lung cancer: smoking *anything* which is burning causes you lung cancer. so about lung cells damage:
pure weed joint == weed mixed with tobacco joint
about the fact that nicotine causes shitty dependence... well, that's a good point but, speaking for myself, my dependence for nicotine is totally caused by cygarettes, considering that i smoke very few joints in a week, compared to the cygarettes. when i will stop with cygarettes, probably i will start with vaporizer: no lungs damage, no waste, i will settle into taste.
about taste issues, my previous post.
>>
>>714450760
THC is a cannabiniod you twit. THC = tetrahydroCANNABINOL.

Now if we are talking THA or B or CBD, which all react to cannabinoid receptors in the body in different ways.
>>
>>714442006
In Hungary everybody does this. I never even considered to smoke it pure, but to be honest I don't know why.
>>
>>714450839
The post you replied to didn't even say anything about the quality of foreign weed, stop being such a defensive pussy. All we're saying is that in a place where weed can be legally mass distributed and sold, obviously the best strains will be the latest and greatest, there's no logical reason to believe that a place where it is illegal would somehow be able to be better, that's retarded
>>
>>714450871
wtf?
>>
>>714451132
Because high levels of CBD block THC-19 from latching to receptors. even if THC A OR B is high, the CBD will reduce the impact on your brain and body (depending on CB1 or CB2 receptors)
>>
>>714451146
Yeah I'm not saying weed smoke isn't harmful, but certainly combining it with tobacco makes it much much worse than it is on its own
>>
>>714451029
well thats because you smoke when its lit. youre not gonna stand there and watch it burn down so it doesnt matter.
i smoke so i got tobacco anyways.
hell no! if u dont use a blunt wrap a pure one will second to none get a sideburn.
idk and idc what kind of shitty tobacco you guys got but the ones that we roll with are burning clean and nice
>>
File: 1477940269406.jpg (41KB, 630x337px) Image search: [Google]
1477940269406.jpg
41KB, 630x337px
>>714451284
>>
I'm sure people said this itt, but it makes stuff burn better. Weed itself burns quickly, and ofc you can't really smoke hash without tabaco.
>>
>>714451342
Correct idea but you have the pharmacology wrong. CBD doesn't block THC from latching to receptors, it counter balances effects by its own activation
>>
>>714451441
>and ofc you can't really smoke hash without tabaco
Please, end your life, you fucking pussy.
>>
>>714451419
how the fuck do you know I look like a munchkin haha
>>
>>714451342
not THC 19 I mean Delta 9 THC vs 11-hydroxy THC which is what edibles become in the liver
>>
>>714442006
this is the best way
enjoy ur green fairy dust you fuckn faggot
>>
>>714451519
It burns very badly, anon. You lose a lot this way.
>>
>>714442306
No Fuck that shit. Colorado born and bred. Get Best weed no need to taint it with tobacco. Just why, i have smoked them gives me a headache everytime. Weed is better pure. 100 percent weed is master race.
>>
>>714451511
I think this a point that will get figured out with more testing. But there is some evidence that CBD will have loose connections to CB1 or CB 2. Not to get into GPR55. Bottom line, we need more research.
>>
>>714442135
>not part of EU
>>
File: Trippy mane.jpg (20KB, 400x251px) Image search: [Google]
Trippy mane.jpg
20KB, 400x251px
>>714442660
This
>>
>>714442894
I smoke an ounce a week, high grade CA shit, get on my level bro.
>>
>>714451701
>no
I've smoked without tobacco for years. It is way more cost efficient. Since hashish is so dense, much of it will drop out of your blunt with the ashes before it's fully burnt through.
Pipe is the way to go. And it only burns too hard if you are not used to it.
>>
Because weed is scarce as fuck in my country, or at least in my area, and it costs twice as much as hash. Thankfully I prefer hash. 23$ per/g is the lowest price you'll get unless you have "connections".
>>
>>714442006
splifs are fucking retarded
>>
>>714451802
we don't all have the PRIVILEGE of living somewhere where it's legal, so we gotta get whatever we can and trust me some of the shit you get you wouldn't want to smoke pure. it's also much more expensive to smoke pure weed, if you smoke joints at least.
>>
>>714450133
Tobacco and hash
Or wax
What else would I be talking about, you nigger?
>>
File: 1404479286830.jpg (10KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1404479286830.jpg
10KB, 375x375px
>>714445921
>Seriously in my town a dime bag (although we don't call it that) will cost you easily ยฃ20

What you're buying is called a 20 bag... it's called that for a reason
>>
>>714452222
If you smoke that much weed and don't live around it, grow it yourself. I lived here long before it was legal, got my med card when I could, but grew and smoked before it was legal.
>>
>>714442306
Poppers are an entirely different thing here in the UK mate, fags use them
>>
>>714446170
>Buying Mexican weed while in the US
You're a special kind of stupid. That shit is "Reggie" here. And there's a reason you can buy it for $35 for an ounce.
>>
>>714451871
Totally agree
>>
File: fรถr helvete.png (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
fรถr helvete.png
7KB, 275x183px
>>714452306
>Tobacco and hash
Oooo, we've got a tough guy over here.
Ditch the tobacco and grow some pubic hair, you sissy.
>>
>>714447458
how fuckin stoned are u
>captcha: select all the food
>>
>>714452337
That is called a Dub here my man, and it is usually 1 gram of the mids or .5 of the highs.
>>
>>714452478
That's what poppers are here in the US as well.

I think this man may be confused.
>>
>>714452729
I have heard it before, that is the tabacco at bottom of bong bowl trick. but mostly for gay sex as a usage nowadays.
>>
>>714447723
kek
>>
>>714452879
I am also certain it is Canada Fags that are doing this
>>
>>714443842
at spain, 1gr is over 5โ‚ฌ. And trust me, its one of the best weed
>>
>>714442006
because money is a problem, also check 'em
>>
>>714452687
>Drop the tobacco
>Gives you an extra buzz
>Stretches out the amount of weed you have when you make spliffs
>Makes spliff smell less like weed if it's illegal where you are
>Can make regular or fruit flavored spliffs
>Or you don't have to use tobacco at all

Occasional spliff smoking ftw
>>
File: 1470963176465.jpg (19KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
1470963176465.jpg
19KB, 222x293px
>Bongs get me absolutely trashed
>joints are casual and chill
>almost always get hash and not weed
>smoking weed pure is a fucking waste in joints
>weed is expensive as shit
>baccy mellows out the taste, atleast in my personal opinion
>>
>>714451398
trust me if i say that i serously considered the option of other ways to consume weed in other ways. i think that the main reason is that i smoked this way for 19 years now, and when you do the same stuff for a lot of time, stuff that you enjoy, then it becames a ritual, you like to repeat it. just like it often happened to homo sapiens for 100,000 years. homo sapiens likes to make rituals around things he enjoys. unfortunately from this natural behaviour also born organized religions, but it's not the case. it's just a ritual which comes from a habit, a tradition.
think about the rituals you observe in your days, when you smoke weed, about how you enjoy them, whatever is the reason why you choose to follow them. then you will understand why i smoke weed in joints with thin long cardboard filters, long papers rizla silver, 30% of red malboro in the mix. something changed in the years. something stayed the same. it's my ritual
>>
>>714453177
Yea, tbh i agree. I like the taste of spliffs, but I just prefer my hash pure. But sometimes it's nice to switch things up a bit. Tobacco has a nice high too, escpecially if you're not a regular smoker.
>>
>>714452062
>Since hashish is so dense, much of it will drop out of your blunt with the ashes before it's fully burnt through
That's the point. To avoid it you can mix it with tabaco.

>And it only burns too hard if you are not used to it.
I can see how you might like it, that it's hard, but then I don't really mind if it is or not. In the end you will get more high with the same amount of hash if you mix it (since it's not getting lost), and that's the only thing I care about.

>Pipe is the way to go
Yeah. I do everything though - pipes, bong, gravity, chinese opium pipe, butter, coconut milk, blunts. I only don't like eating hash. Bad taste.
>>
>>714442006

Germanfag here.

I haven't done that shit since High school.

If I got some super strong bud or hash (all darknet nugs are super dank these days) I use knaster to make it burn more evenly, easier on the throat and not waste any if I put it down for a minute.

Knaster is a tobacco-free mix of herbs such as nettle root, dandelion and stuffs which doesn't impact the taste and takes away any typical hash harshness.

I think more Europoors are moving away from tobacco these days and onto alternatives such as Knaster.
>>
>>714452062
that's why you split the hash into tiny, tiny pieces and when you smoke it, it sticks and melts on the tobacco
>>
>>714442400

>did it once
>addicted

Bottom of the gene pool eh?
>>
>>714443055
>tech times
I see you found the dank news site
>>
>>714453617
>your first point
Wait, what? I don't empty the pipe before it's all burnt through. If you've got filter, or just a pebble to cover the pipe hole, nothing escapes.
The only way to fully avoid this with spliffs is by turning the hash into a fine grain before you mix, which can take time, since รฝou don't have the luxery of a grinder when it comes to hash.
>>
>>714442006
if i could afford to smoke without tobaco i would
>>
>>714454143
this is the biggest reason basically. If I had the money I'd just vape or bong anyways
>>
>>714448162
Hahaha

ill informed cunt.

Michigan has medical marijuana

Caregiver reporting in
>>
File: IMG_20140917_115513.jpg (891KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140917_115513.jpg
891KB, 2592x1944px
>>714442910
Britfag here, and I'm the only person I know that DOESN'T use tobacco in a joint. Really don't know why though. Just how I was taught to roll. Led to a 20 year nicotine addiction too (Gateway argument anyone?).
Tbh, it's only because I quit smoking cigarettes and started growing my own that I started smoking pure.
>>
>>714442006
I know, right???
Then the horrible practice began to insinuate itself into the weed culture in the U.S., beginning with the nig-nogs.
As an 'old school' connisseur of pot since the early 1970's, I have to say:
Mixing tobacco with good weed is RAPE OF MARIJUANA.
>>
>>714454243
are you growing in your own home?
>>
>>714454364
You sound like the stereotypical stoner. Please don't utter yourself in public, you're giving us a bad name.
>>
amerifag here. tobacco tastes like shit. you can afford to smoke pure, eurofags, just smoke less.
>>
>>714454364
>RAPE OF MARIJUANA

Well said, anon.
>>
>>714442910
here in italy they all put in tobacco, it's true
>>
>>714454364
>Waaaaahhh you can't smoke your drugs different than me!
kys
>>
>>714454059
Sure, that's a way to do it - I don't put tobacco when I smoke hash from pipe nether. But blunts and gravity are nice too.

I'm not saying that smoking without tobacco is stupid, it's just that it's not only a meme to do so, and there can be reasons for it.
>>
>>714454364
>As an 'old school' connisseur of pot since the early 1970's

didn't know this was a cringe comp.
>>
I can't stand the taste of tobacco. Adding tobacco doesn't get you higher, so why do it?
>>
>>714442006

weed is super fucking expensive in europe, duh

20 bucks worth of it would be like 4-5 blunts. not worth it, better mix it with tobacco
>>
>>714454532
and you sound like a 14yo..
>>
>>714446903
Ok, I don't even smoke flower or tobacco anymore, I just dab, but this right here is some fuckin bullshit.

Tobacco burns hotter, slower and keeps a cherry longer than weed. The unven burn is certainly a thing if you just lay both materials next to each other like in OP's pic.
If you mix the ground weed and tobacco, it burns nice and even.
>>
>>714454703
you use less weed, mellows out the taste, goes down smoother for me personally
>>
>>714454532
Yeah but if he's been smoking pot since the 1970's he's old as fuck and therefore basically gets to say whatever he wants about weed without sounding like a stereotypical stoner fag
>>
File: Super Iced Grapefruit 2014.jpg (104KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Super Iced Grapefruit 2014.jpg
104KB, 800x450px
>>714449332
So true. I smoked that shit for years. I remember reading an article- in Bizarre magazine, I think -where they tested a 9-bar of soap, and found it to contain about 10% cannabis. The rest was anything from animal shit to wax (not the good kind!) and industrial glues and hardeners. Kinda put me off.
Fortunately, I haven't seen any soap bar for years. We grow some pretty good bud in the UK these days, which has improved things a lot.
>>
Its just a filler to save weed, rolling pure joints is such a waste.

Plus it makes the weed hit you faster and harder.
>>
File: 1480025079158.gif (2MB, 460x448px) Image search: [Google]
1480025079158.gif
2MB, 460x448px
>>714448174
same here >>714443055

>http://www.techtimes.com/articles/77854/20150819/combining-tobacco-marijuana-improve-memory-function.htm

I found the abstract of this research here

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0166432815301005

it does not say that we have better memory, but that we have smaller hypotalamus and nevertheless the same memory, despite usually smaller hypotalamus means less memory. so we can say that we have a littler but more efficient hypotalamus
>>
>>714454694
The only ones who do it here in Sweden, atleast where I live, do it because they don't want to carry around a pipe, and so it's become the standard way to go about smoking it. But only with hash though, never seen anyone pollute their weed with it. I like spliffs, but I just can't imagine weed mixed with tobacco tasting good.
>>
>>714454665
Having the opinion that tobacco is a shit drug and terrible to mix with weed doesn't display poor emotion, it just means you're not a fag
>>
>>714454876
>Plus it makes the weed hit you faster and harder.
[citation needed]
>>
>>714444022
Their weed is garbage and they think its the dankest in the world cuz ignorant af
>>
>>714442006

>>714442299
>>you dont caugh
This. Maybe because of the quality.

Also weed is pretty expensive here.
Also it burns somehow better then pure and it's easier to roll, imo.
Some people say it's a leftover from World War.
Some say the body can obsorb the THC better with some tobacco.
>>
>>714454872
How can you tell if you've got soapbar? I'm pretty familiar with "good" hash, and the shit i buy always is good quality, or so I believe at least. Mad sticky, porous and stinky hash.
>>
>>714454736
>>
>>714454997
not the same guy, but since you're smoking nicotine as well it might seem like it's hitting faster or harder idk
>>
>>714454825
You're right..., I am old as fuck.
And if owning a multi-national network infrastructure company, with data centers in 15 countries,
makes me a "stereotypical stoner" then..., I am proud to call myself one.
>>
>>714444320
I'd call this shit bait, but it seems to have done the trick.

bravo
>>
>>714455310
And yet, you're not grown up enough to leave neo 4chan for good.
>>
>>714455310
>And if owning a multi-national network infrastructure company, with data centers in 15 countries,
>makes me a "stereotypical stoner" then..., I am proud to call myself one.
It doesn't, but it also doesn't matter here old man. You're a fart in the wind, try to keep it light, and try to enjoy yourself.
>>
>>714453641
Knaster tastes like shit, though.

Personally, I just vape it. Without tobacco of course, that would be nasty.
>>
i don't get it either. sorry i kind of found smoking weed pointless. it was either friend made me smoke and him sit there while he drove his car.
>>
>>714455310
it's the fact that you refer to yourself as a connoisseur that makes you a fag. Also the fact that you think your opinion is anymore valid than anyone elses just because you've been on the planet a couple years more. I'm gonna go to bed happy tonight knowing that you'll be in the ground before me, and I'll light a spliff to celebrate.
>>
>>714454703
You will find answers in this thread. It will burn nicer. Your blunt won't finish so fast. It's better for gravity. Optional for weed, I think it's good for hash, which is dense and won't burn properly, without tabacco you lose a lot of it.

You might want to use something like >>714453641 instead, will work exactly the same.

>>714454959
A swedish guy got me into smoking on erasmus years ago, he was mixing. I don't mind the taste, I smoke cigarettes anyway.
>>
>>714442006
same reason u drink vodka with coke, u can drink it by itself but it's not that gradual increase in intensity. You feel like u get more out of what u buy.
>>
>>714453641
So are you guys just into rolling everything? Every argument for adding something to your bud is to give it an even burn. Here in the US there are shops selling glass pieces everywhere. I enjoy rolling a joint from time to time, but do you guys also put a tobacco/weed mixture into bongs/pipes/etc?
>>
>>714455487
>it was either friend made me smoke and him sit there while he drove his car.
it gets better when you're old enough to appreciate it.
>>
>>714455678
no, no point in doing that if it's not hash
>>
>>714455678
I personally only use a small amount of tobacco in a bong for hash, easier to burn and I like the nicotine rush.
>>
Real fags are americans that smoke it with actual paper and make these really tiny joints like they smoke crack and act like weed is an actual drug
>>
>>714455469
Because I can afford not to leave and I hope I'm never too 'grown up' to leave 4chan.
Just like I hope that I can keep fucking girls 30 years younger than me.
You will too, when you get older..., you'll see.

>>714455471
You're right..., but someone has to try and 'educate' the 'younguns' here.
>>
>>714455985
tell me anon, how do you define drug
>>
>>714450221
This!
>>
>>714442006
u cant smoke pure hash in joints u dumbass, that is probably the only thing we smoke in scandi
>>
>>714455589
should be illegal to own niggas like that
>>
>>714455985
>smoke it with actual paper
Wait, what the fuck, you mean there are people who roll in normal writing paper? Nobody can be that stupid.
>>
>>714455589
Okay..., maybe the wrong choice of words, I'll grant you.
Perhaps I should have (more accurately) said: 'afficianado'.
I just appreciate and enjoy good weed..., preferring in in it's pure form.
>>
File: 2014-01-14 19.11.31.jpg (142KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2014-01-14 19.11.31.jpg
142KB, 640x480px
>>714454486
Yeah. Spare bedroom with 2 x 600w and carbon filtered extract. 8 plant scrog.
>pic related
>>
>>714442006

i don't smoke weed that often, so i have low tolerance. my guy, has good shit, so i mix with tobacco to control the high. i like the taste also, and cutting it prevents vaste. me rolling a fat one "uncut" would be just a waste.
>>
>>714456359
americans, yes they really are that stupid
>>
>>714456062
Not this anon, but it's simple. If alcohol isn't a drug then so isn't weed. Alcohol is stronger then weed, but much softer than actual drugs, even lsd or mdma.
>>
>>714442006
with tabaco we have more thc than without, it's science , you can't understand you're an americunt.
>>
>>714454997

it doesnt make the high anything else than it normally is, but nicotine speeds up your metabolic rate and so speeds up the transit of any drug in your system.

Whenever I smoke a bowl then smoke a cigarette after It always brings the full high out quicker.
>>
>>714456602
Nice setup. I'm guessing you don't live in a townhouse?
>>714456691
Who says alcohol isn't a drug? It's even classified as a depressant.
>>
>>714442006
Burns that sticky dank more evenly. Wouldnt need to mix with poop weed, anon.
>>
>>714456455
You could just say "I like smoking weed" like any normal non autistic person would.
>>
>>714456756
Kek wtf did you just say?
English MF do you speak it?
>>
File: Soap.jpg (13KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
Soap.jpg
13KB, 480x319px
>>714455047
If you're used to good hash, you would know. It's rock hard with little or no stickiness. Doesn't even really smell like hash, if you think of a nice Paki or Afghani black.
>pic related
>>
>>714456962
I'm stone, americunt
>>
>>714456756
Yeah, 'cause tobacco is chock full of thc.
What????
>"Weird Science"
>>
>>714442299
this dude is right, ausfag here.

everyone i know even those who dont smoke, always use tobacco, it makes them feel calmer from nicotine, it's way smoother on your throat, so many people cough and claim they cant smoke without tobacco, i could never smoke weed straight, I always spin, when i smoked

too much tobacco will hurt, but a right mixture will make it smooth and taste better.

>hur dur but amurica dont do it
cool, you're a dumb country anyway
>>
>>714443462
Sorry to hear that, anon. I shall smoke this bowl in your stead.
>>
>>714456967
Yeah, sounds about right. Don't think I've had that, but I've had my fair share of shitty, pitch-black, rock hard hash.
>>
>>714456931
I already corrected myself.
No need to beat it to death, kid.
>>
>>714456806
>Who says alcohol isn't a drug?
General opinion, most people. It's incorrect, but in that sense alcohol isn't a drug - my grandmother would be fine with me drinking, with anything else not.
>>
File: IMG_2802.jpg (73KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2802.jpg
73KB, 620x400px
Pinch hitters are the best for conserving, mixing with tobacco is gross.
>>
File: Glassware.jpg (150KB, 488x650px) Image search: [Google]
Glassware.jpg
150KB, 488x650px
>>714455678
No, never in a pipe. Only joints. Although I have known people that do.
>>
>>714457056
Being stoned doesn't make you autistic, ya must already of been autistic fag
>>
>>714456931
is it his big words that bothered you?
>>
I smoked hash in China. It's so bad you just need to kill it with tabacco.
>>
>>714457324
this.
>>
>>714457286
You corrected yourself to an equally pompous, arrogant and retarded statement.
>>714457519
Yes.
>>
File: 20160409_191958.jpg (2MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160409_191958.jpg
2MB, 2560x1536px
>>714456806
>I'm guessing you don't live in a townhouse?
Yeah, I do. It's just a mid-terrace house about 10 mins walk from the town centre.
>>
>>714457519
It's people with sticks in their arses that do.
>>
>>714444315
paghi 20 euro al grammo ? che coglione
>>
>>714457700
And the electric bill doesn't get suspicious or anything? Not really relevant, but a lot of growers got busted about an hour away from where I live because the snow on top of the houses melted kek
>>
I'm from uk. I used to roll with bacca now I just roll a heavy loaded kingy rizzla pure bud, the spliff normally lasts about 2 hours when I leave it to sit in ashtray and keep re lighting
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.