[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend doesn't want to swallow, like EVER; but she

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: spengbdbab.jpg (130KB, 984x658px) Image search: [Google]
spengbdbab.jpg
130KB, 984x658px
My girlfriend doesn't want to swallow, like EVER; but she does like to lick my anus sometimes even for half an hour or so.
What should I do?
>>
What do you enjoy more, gf swallowing or getting your salad tossed? Don't be greedy OP.
>>
>>714441151
I enjoy having my ass licked very much.
So accept it?
>>
>>714440860
Crazy glue your dick into her mouth no choice then
>>
It's almost certainly a power thing, since the vast majority of people would agree anus is nastier than cum. Although with assplay the dynamic can go either way - "haha, eat my ass bitch" vs "my tongue is in ur anus, take it faggot".

Have you explicitly asked her to?
>>
>>714441400
Yes I asked her to do it because I enjoy it alot, I also asked her to swallow but she refuses to do that at all costs (tried once with me but strarted throwing up).
>>
>>714441252

Don't see why she wouldn't swallow your cum if she is willing to lick your ass. Did she give a reason?
>>
>>714441525
Yeah apparently she thinks that it's less dirty and less of bad flavours.
>>
Doesn't sound like a problem unless you really need her to swallow for some reason?? and have already asked her + she's refused.
>>
>>714441591
yeah, shit flavor is usually preferred over ANYTHING else
>>
>>714441521
She sounds quite committed to try despite almost throwing up :'DDDD
>>
>>714441521
The consistency can be horrid, as told by my wife. She described it as a slightly less thick wad of elmers glue hitting her throat.

I can imagine how that's uncomfortable.
And when over-hydrated? Hot salt splashing right into the old gag button.

See how it can be a turn off? Hell, I'm lucky when I get blowjobs cause the wife gags just from precum coating her tongue.
>>
>>714440860
dude some women just dont like it. if she likes tossing salads than swalling a load then be happy. dont fix something that aint broken.
>>
>>714441525
Dude, swallowing is way worse than ass-licking. Think of it this way -- do you want to tongue a perfectly clean balloon-knot, or eat a handful of someone else's wet mucus?

Honestly -- I don't get what the big deal is about swallowing anyway. If I cum in her mouth, I'm spent. Why the fuck would I give a shit what she does with my cum afterward? It isn't a power trip, it's just fucking /odd/.
>>
>>714441521
>tried once with me but strarted throwing up

Alright, maybe she does think cum is nastier than anus. The texture is usually the disagreeable part, but you might try adjusting your diet (more fruits and bland foods, no asparagus or garlic) and having her taste it to see if there are any improvements.

Alternatively, you could just masturbate/fuck until you're pretty much dry firing, then have her throat you when you orgasm. Same effect but no muss or fuss.
>>
>>714441993
>waaah it's not fine chocolate syrup
bitches should just eat pussy then
wtf selfish cunts
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.