[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys I have a crazy idea I want to try out and would like

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Hey guys I have a crazy idea I want to try out and would like to know if this is possible as a lifestyle.

I basically wsnt to try to live off of just lard and pinto beans. Is this sustainable and for how long? I saw that you can basically get these two things dirt cheap and if I cook the beans then fry the lard it wouldn't taste bad. Yea Im kinda a poor fag but if I do this it would only cost me less than 30 dollars a month to live on and I can save the rest of the money to go on holidays lmao because why not.
>>
>>714440745

Of course you can OP, that's a totally balanced and healthy diet.
>>
>>714440745
No, you'll get scurvy.
>>
I did that for a couple of years in grad school.

I supplemented it every now and then with a chicken when they went on sale (super cheap sale - like 1/4 price). And I substituted the lard for butter about 50% of the time.

I ate veggies whenever I could at seminars and parties or whatever.
>>
Probably just trolling but here you go OP in case you're for real.

http://andrewhy.de/how-to-live-comfortably-on-36-a-month-for-food/
>>
hey if you want cheep food just get it on amazon in bulk
MRE's taste like shit but you can get 'survival' amounts for not that much
>>
>>714440745
Is this the new fad diet?
>>
>>714441361
Millenials would never do anything like that.
>>
>>714441524
I'm genx.
>>
Did you know, you can survive just on water if you drink enough of it. Top up your sodium levels with sea water maybe once a week if you find yourself struggling.
>>
>>714441361
I forgot to mention, but besides being cheap this was super easy. I cooked only every two weeks doing it this way. And since I spent about 14 hours a day in lab 7 days a week it worked great.
>>
>>714444444
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.