[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here managed to go from fat to fit or skinny to fit? Did

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: fit2fat2fit-high_res.jpg (210KB, 825x278px) Image search: [Google]
fit2fat2fit-high_res.jpg
210KB, 825x278px
Anyone here managed to go from fat to fit or skinny to fit? Did you do it by working out or dedicating to a sport, some other activity?

What's the better way to get in shape: lifting or sports?
>>
>>714439479
i managed to go from skinny to fat does that count? i dedicated my time to the internet the most delicious way to gain weight is pizza and fried foods
>>
>>714440031
>from skinny to fat
I did the same and want to kill myself every single day I wake up. Please go back to at least being skinny while you still can. You will regret it when you start feeling joint and chest pains.
>>
>>714440155
shit dude don't get so emotional over your weight m8
>>
>>714439479
I did go from skinny ass 67kg to pumped at 89kg. Took 2 years of gym.
>>
>>714440469
Currently on the same way: 65kg to now 80kg

Two years gym, one year hard and right training (mostly powerlifting)
But also a bit fat
>>
>>714440469
So gym only was enough?
>>
>>714440155
This is why it's better to just be fat all your life.

Your back is used to it. Knees are used to it. Got Hella leg muscles and a strong heart. Just don't over do it.
>>
>>714440703
Not OP
If you work hard and dedicated it is enought
>>
>>714440703
What the fuck else would you add? Steroids? You can have muscles without steroids you fucking retard.
>>
u dont need gym to lose weight or even run, get yourself a skipping rope, 15mins of skipping rope every morning, do some calisthenics, dont eat fat people food, what are you waiting for fat ass? go get a skipping rope
>>
>>714440469
>Pumped
>89kg
kek
I weigh 90kg with genetic muscle mass
>>
>>714440469
Congrats on your progress. How tall are you if you don't mind saying?
Also was there a huge difference in the way people treat you after you got fit or is that aspect of it overrated?
>>
>>714439479
Uh yea BS. No way you go from fit to fat to fit with zero stretch marks. I know dudes that go from fit to bulk and get stretch marks so whats up with this?
>>
Not fit but I've lost 20 pounds in two months by getting a retail job and getting on the treadmill at least three times a week. A lot of the weight I used to gain was by being a NEET.
>>
>>714440742
Yeah

I've been 230+ lbs. My whole life pretty much and I according to my doctor have near perfect vitals all things considered and that there's no real issue.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.