[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup 4chan I'm ukrainian. Well I don't know what exactly

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: zhaba_020215_0011.jpg (39KB, 449x218px) Image search: [Google]
zhaba_020215_0011.jpg
39KB, 449x218px
Sup 4chan
I'm ukrainian. Well I don't know what exactly i'm doin here so you can ask me something about Ukraine or Russia and I will explain things to you.
In b4 russians shout "хохлы - не люди"
Also I'm not sure in my english so I will use google translate sometimes.
>>
File: Снимок.png (668KB, 671x458px) Image search: [Google]
Снимок.png
668KB, 671x458px
bump
>>
File: 280px-VATVED.jpg (28KB, 280x373px) Image search: [Google]
280px-VATVED.jpg
28KB, 280x373px
some more bumps
>>
I'm trying to learn russian. How different is the language between Russia and the Ukraine?
>>
cmon! work!
>>
>>714437151
hah fucking hohol
>>
>>714437151
Does still exist military ploblems in Ukranie?
>>
>>714437735
Pretty similar. Grammar is almost the same, but the phonetics and vocabulary are quite different
>>
>>714438043
It does. Well it's not so bad as it was in 2014-2015, but it's still there. And it is not all over the Ukraine (it never was), only the eastern regions are involved
>>
>>714438333
So what happened with all the refugges that has been evacueted from the country? did they come back?
>>
>>714438053
Cool. What is the chance that I can look around Chernobyl without a guide?
>>
>>714437151
How does it feel to be like a dog thrown out by the Russian owners, when the West refuses to accept such an abomination as one of its own kind?
>>
>>714437735
The exact same grammar and pretty similar ponetics, however only 70% of the vocabulary is mutually intelligible. Also, Ukrainians that don't speak Russian as their first or second language - simply don't exist.
Both Russian and Ukrainian are spoken in Ukraine, but I think Russian has the most speakers.

Алсо, якщо тобі подобається Українська - я можу тебе навчити деяким словам та/чи реченням.
Да ж не знаю нащо, але чому б і ні.. це дуже файна мова, кек.
>>
>>714437151
Give me back my gas, you fucking white nigger cock mongling salo eating gorilka drinking bitch
>>
>>714438540
There is nothing to see there, mate. The new shell was built recently around 4th reactor so it is completely closed now. The only interesting thing there is the ghost-city Prypyat. And I totaly don't think that you can go there by your own, because it is quite criminal.
>>714438656
Nah, it's ok. We will make it... sometime...
>>714438516
No they didn't. Part of them are in Russia, another part - spread all over Ukraine
>>
>>714439389
Make what sometime? Russians were the only ones who gave a shit about you, to Europe you're nothing more than a mix between gypsies and mongols.
>>
>>714439030
YOUR gas? I don't have ANY gas, especialy YOURS
>>
File: khokhol_mult.png (182KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
khokhol_mult.png
182KB, 400x300px
>>714439727
>to Europe you're nothing more than a mix between gypsies and mongols.
I know. And what? I don't want to join EU.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.