[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently looked at old photos and realized , the only ones

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: sad-kitten1.jpg (35KB, 650x376px) Image search: [Google]
sad-kitten1.jpg
35KB, 650x376px
I recently looked at old photos and realized , the only ones I'm smiling at are from my childhood. I was looking forward to everything , life had meaning ,life had future , little did i know , this was the future .... I was happy when i was a kid ,but when did i loose it ? Have you ever asked the question , how many people you love would actually care abour you if they knew who you really are on the inside ? Or how many people you would like if you knew who they really are. Everything in life seems fake. Everyone is just an actor. The only thing holding me back from just ending it all is that I don't want to hurt my family. Isn't it retarded ? What should I do
>>
File: image.jpg (360KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
360KB, 2592x1944px
BOOO FUCKING HOOO GTFO
>>
>>714437061
know that feel. lost everything i love. my mom, my cat and my best friend. dont wanna kill myself because i dont want to hurt my father...
>>
>>714437240
What happened anon ?
>>
>>714437061
You smiled when you were a kid because you did what people told you without question. Guess what everyone tells you to do in a picture?
>>
>>714437061
>how many people you love would actually care abour you if they knew who you really are on the inside
Most people would be horrified. A tiny few would worship me.
>>
>>714437908
You are smart anon, but I remember being happy too so its not just that
>>
File: 1453491074021.png (40KB, 152x254px) Image search: [Google]
1453491074021.png
40KB, 152x254px
>>714438114
I am almost certain that at one point in your life you had the word "shadow" in your online nickname.
>>
>>714438114
Why would anyone worship anyone. In my case they would be slightly sad for me but nobody would want to actually talk to me.
>>
>>714438906
Actually , this is just like irl
>>
>>714437460
nothing special. they died. my mom got cancer. cat was old and sick and my friend killed himself.
>>
File: mike-stoklasa-herp.png (431KB, 790x1045px) Image search: [Google]
mike-stoklasa-herp.png
431KB, 790x1045px
>>714437061

This is the worst place to ask something like this, but I'm actually pretty curious.

Is this true for most of you? I only recently realised that I'm very different from most people around me, friends, family, collegues, acquaintances, etc. Is it true that most of you are actually faking your outward personality and are lying about what you think and is actually important to you?

What I found out was that most people I know try to conform to social standards they actually don't agree with: being successful in business, founding a family, seeing the world, you actually don't care. Deep inside you all you want is short-term benefits that give you a fleeting sense of pleasure: the admiration of people you consider below you, the fear of people you consider above you, the acquisition of money, etc.
This divide between what you actually are, a barely civilised beast, and the lie you are living, a conformist to norms you only stick to because you think everyone else thinks they are important, is creating such a terrible weltschmerz that you have to constantly numb yourself by consuming trivial forms of entertainment to quiet your inner observer.

I know this sounds like a angsty teenagers diary entry, but I'm in my mid-30s and just recently realised it's actually true. The friend who has an important job at the city council doesn't actually want to contribute to society, all she wants is to work as little as possible. The colleague at work doesn't really know how to do his job and lives in constant fear of someone finding out that he is just in it for the holidays. The acquaintance next door acts as though he is a loving husband and father to his daughter, but wants nothing more than to see women physically and sexually abused because it gives him a power trip.

So what it boils down to is (or what you young whippersnappers call tl;dr): Is what we see on /b/ not the scum of society but societies actual face?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.