[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we all know loli anime's and hentei vids are basically

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20161207_130613_928.jpg (169KB, 720x1018px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161207_130613_928.jpg
169KB, 720x1018px
So we all know loli anime's and hentei vids are basically meant for males.

But today I got to thinking "I wonder what the female voice actresses think about while doing the sex scene as loli's".
>>
They think they're getting paid
>>
>>714434410
Oh I'm sure, a job is a job. But I just wonder if they ever have regrets later, feel shame, etc.
>>
>>714434565
Some of them do, but some of them like being cute. Some of them even like loli.

I mean, just look at Nyanners.
>>
>>714435250
[citation needed]

>I mean, just look at Nyanners.
She never made a hentai and is now a SJW cunt.
>>
>>714435751
>SJW cunt
Who actively records sex sounds for her devoted pedo fans. Source? I know her. We met in a vocaroo thread on /b/ 4 years ago.
>>
>>714435250
Wouldn't it be >>714435250
Is she the girl that comes by every month or two and does the loli voice ?
>>
>>714434260
I kinda thought hentai voice actors were as common in japan as burger flippers are in the US. if something is so common then it isnt weird anymore.
>>
>>714434260
They feel like dirty sluts and get all wet on their pussy. That's what you wanted to hear am I right? You fucking fat cunty piece of sandnigger shit.
>>
File: 2016-12-07 20-18-04-60.webm (2MB, 1280x646px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-07 20-18-04-60.webm
2MB, 1280x646px
>>
>>714435930
She quit doing that shit and fell off the grid. She's also a Feminist.

>Source?
She's not important enough to have a news article written about her. Read her Twitter.

>We met in a vocaroo thread on /b/ 4 years ago.
Yea, and I sucked her cock back in 'nam. Doesn't mean shit though.
>>
>>714436140
Nah, there are a couple chicks that do that. The most common one is Enkidu, but she's very territorial.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk9fzkczzGV-dfzlZqzXUZw
>>
>>714436317
I think it means you're a fag.
>>
>>714436492
No u.
>>
>>714436773
Except I didn't suck anyone's dick, I just happened to meet Nyanners on /b/ and had common interests.
>>
>>714436416
Territorial? She fights other lolis?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.