[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anal sex question-- Me and gf did it the other night for her

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Anal sex question--

Me and gf did it the other night for her first time, and there was of course, some poop on my dick. An offputting amount.

Any way to reduce/remove the poop problem?
>>
Eat her poop first
>>
File: tmp_11945-images1204433128.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_11945-images1204433128.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>714432267
Try sticking your dick in her pussy instead, and that should solve the problem. Newfag
>>
look up the term douche. it's not just for douche-bags.
>>
>>714432267
enema. And have her eat only yoghurt for 48 hours beforehand.
>>
>>714432409
We do that all the time. Wanted to try that out and she said it felt amazing.

>>714432417
I recommended this but we haven't done it yet.

>>714432433
I mean, 48 hours is quite a bit of forward notice, we usually kinda think about it, the day of. We never plan sex. Also, are enemas just THAT simple?
>>
>>714432433
Topkek
This!
>>
>>714433052
Yes, enemas are that simple!
Try it yourself fag!
>>
>>714433052
What the fuck did you expect? having to go to the hospital to have them pressure wash her asshole?
>Doing this little research before buttfucking
>>
>>714432433
If it's on the spur of the moment or you're thinking about it, get her to eat a couple of yoghurts an hour or so before hand.
>>
mentos and coke up her poophole 2 hours before.
>>
>>714432267
dude she shall just take a shit.
After she shat and took a shower its perfectly clean.
>>
>>714432267
Yo OP!
How old are you and where are you from?
Obviously you'll lie about your age but give or take a couple of years
>>
>>714433622
This.
Also, if she doesn't feel perfectly fine, don't do it.
The poo needs to be firm and perfect.
>>
Give her a few minutes in the restroom before you fuck her butt.
And buy her some microclists.
>>
After a little more thought than I gave at first...I realize why yogurt was suggested and feel retarded.
>>
>>714434589
FFS OP, it would have been fun, admit it!
Underage detected!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.