[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Supposed to make character for pathfinder. >Procrastinated.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Tiny wizard.jpg (88KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tiny wizard.jpg
88KB, 960x720px
>Supposed to make character for pathfinder.
>Procrastinated.
>The meetings this evening and I still don't have one.
>Friends are experienced roleplayers who get really into it and I don't want them to show me up.
>Get an idea.
>Oh I know instead of creating a new character with my imagination I'll just get some anon to tell me everything about them and I play as them.

Come on /b/ I need your help. All I'm asking for is every detail about you, your thoughts, your feelings, personality, life, fears, myers briggs type, and what alignment and class you think you would be. I am now accepting applications so tell me about yourself anon.
>>
>>714431720
Holy shit you want my blood type, too?
just go find a super hero you like and realize them inside the world you wish to play (with lore-appropriate history)
>>
>>714431720
dude its not fucking homework its a game to play with your bros, make Smitty McBighammer a Dwarf Fighter and have him be a ragin alchy
>>
>>714431720
>>714431849
Example, Green Arrow might be a ranger in D&D.
I never actually read any of those comics so that's a bad example, but you get the point.
>>
>>714431720
nah that's gay
make a chunk monk with improvised weapon and throw anything feats
>>
File: Fucking Gunter.jpg (179KB, 1242x1229px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking Gunter.jpg
179KB, 1242x1229px
>>714431720
How about you man the fuck up and be creative for once.

Fucking tool.
>>
>>714431720

>I'm a sexy 50 year old leppard painter/stroker extraordinaire
>in my free time I like to creatively picture myself fingering yoghurt pots
>I like the texture
>I drive a neon turquoise, gold trim big wheel everywhere as I feel I keeps me down to earth
>I also cheerish my framed collection of dogs dicks which decorate my abode
>I live in a 1 bedroom flat above a curry house which everyone in the know calls 'petes rape shack'
>I'd describe myself as a normal leppard stroker really. Like any other guy.
>>
>>714431720
I can't believe you fucking morons waste your life here. Listen, this is your LIFE. You need to be living with real human beings. You need to go find a girlfriend and spend time with her. You need to find happiness. Happiness is not in your online rekt threads or crappy violent WEBMs, it is in other people.

Do you really want to be 40 years old and look back to your 18-25 years and realize you pissed them away in fits of loneliness watching RPGs and crying yourself to sleep? I know most, if not all of you, had no real childhood or high school experiences because you were too busy being antisocial losers. Change that, now. How much greater would your life be now had you worked up the courage to talk to that one girl and go to the prom with her? Wouldn't high school have been amazing if you actually went out with friends on the weekend and saw movies? This is why you people love anime so much, because it portrays these perfect people going through high school living the lives YOU wish you could have lived back then.

Stop wasting your time on the Internet. Look outside and see the trees and the sun. Please. There is a world out there. There are interesting people all over. Why do you want to throw away what is left of your life playing fictional RPGs when real life is one big RPG with real consequences and relationships?

Are you just afraid?
>>
>>714432121
>Implying people don't meet in real life to play and don't drink a shit ton of booze while having a great time with their friends.
>>
>>714432355
>responding to blatant pasta
lol
>>
>>714432355
>>714432431
You both are just pathetic & delusional no-life 40 year olds. Don't come crying here when you realize your mistake.
>>
>>714432121
You can't really be this naive.
>>
>>714431720
Just pm me James.
>>
>>714432121
>I found happiness in other people so everyone else should!
Some of us find sadness. I'll waste my life doing what I enjoy; you can waste yours appeasing people you've grown to think are important.
>>
>>714433231
>>714432665
>>714432897
>>714432355
ahahahahah u moron burgers ez bait XD
>>
>>714431720
http://whothefuckismydndcharacter.com/
You're welcome.
>>
>>714434155
Thank you dubs fairy I will never forget your kindness.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.