[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't there something you can do to a car that insurance

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (46KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
46KB, 480x360px
Isn't there something you can do to a car that insurance doesn't cover?

Something with the wheels I'm pretty sure.

Like, if you pop two you have to pay for all four yourself or something like that.

Either way, I need revenge ideas that won't leave a trace of me.

I won't give you the sob story because I know none y'all give a shit.

It'd be great to just post some phone numbers and flood them with gore and dick pics, but the faggot new management doesn't like raids.
>>
if you can access to the engine, you can disconect some fuses, that not make him a lot of money, but it make the car useless until put them all. that's not what u need i only make this to keep the thread alive
>>
>>714426940
I mean, I guess you don't have access to the engine.
>>
put sugar in his fuel tank
>>
what is he driving? pic of car would help. For some cars, wrong fuel means by by engine.
>>
smash a window and throw a bucket of shit all around the inside of the car. I'm pretty sure insurance doesn't cover the removal of stale diarrhea.
>>
>>714426248
try focking with his/her career.
It can be effective to bring in false complaints by customers or smth like that which takes away chances of getting employed
try something similar on his friends/acquaintances , hurting the reputation is usually a good target
>>
>>714426248
Just reach underneath it, unscrew the oil pan drain, wait a min or so, then tighten it back.

His bearings will be toast in about 30 seconds once he starts it.

Or you could loosen the oil filter if you can reach it without a jack from underneath the car.

Or, you could try not using nigger tactics and talk to the person. Seriously, fucking with someone's property while they cant do anything about it is the most bitch thing you can do.

I just want you to know that I think less of you as a person op, less than a women who claims rape after having consensual sex that you regret because you were drunk.

You're like a migrant feminist.
>>
>>714427682
do this
>>
>>714428221
True
>>
>>714428221
You're wrong but I don't feel like typing out the long ass story why.

Also I'm dealing with a lot a shit and I really just couldn't care less what a few anons think about me right now.
>>
>>714429346
>I don't feel like it

Like I said, you're worse than a regretful bitch. Do your bitch things, but, you should know that you're a bitch.
>>
>>714429522
Agreed op is a bitch
>>
File: IMG_8440.jpg (98KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8440.jpg
98KB, 300x300px
>>714429346
>couldn't care less what a few anons think about me right now.
In today's thread a confirmed faggot had his wishlist girlfriend taken and fucked by alpha so he resorts to beta methods he can't even come up with himself
>>
>>714430446
Wrong again faggot

I still have my gf

My brother lost his girlfriend to some Chad.

I wouldn't have given a shit if they didn't text my gf and make her cry for no fucking reason.

Either way, I pretty much abandon this thread and the only reason im still here is because clover gives me notifications.

He got btfo in text and stopped bothering us as far as I can tell.

Besides, as time goes on I kinda just wanna beat the shit out of him for the fun of it.

Btw I was only SUGGESTING car stuff because that's all I could think of at short notice that I could get away with without cops getting up in my shit. It was just one idea, at no point did I say "only post pussy ideas like this one" I was looking for better ideas, hence the whole reason for me even fucking posting this thread.
>>
>>714431249
Just bait him into throwing the first punch, then beat the shit out of him. Don't beat him retarded, just give him a good ass whooping.

Seriously, don't use bitch tactics. It just makes you the bitch.
>>
loosen the lug nuts of their tires. eventually after some time on the freeway they should pop right off if not damage them beyond repair.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.