[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yesterday i put on my mother's black panties and i was fapping

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 293.gif (1MB, 400x318px) Image search: [Google]
293.gif
1MB, 400x318px
Yesterday i put on my mother's black panties and i was fapping on my back (just like on the gif related). It was great seeing my cock near my mouth. At the end i came on my chest - didn't know why i was so afraid to cum in my mouth or even face. Any tips how to overcome it?
>>
File: de_dust20000.jpg (363KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
de_dust20000.jpg
363KB, 1920x1080px
bumperino
>>
BUMP

COME ONE GUYS, IM BORED
>>
do you consider yourself gay in real life (real question)
>>
>>714425820
id rather say im bisexual
>>
>>714425213
Just do it, its sooo hot
>>
>>714426080
would LOVE to, but when im cumming im somewhat afraid
>>
>>714426157
same here i feel you brother
>>
Ive came in my mouth before but didnt swallow. Does it taste really bad?What does it taste like?
>>
I started off wearing my moms panties. It progressed to her bra's and then other clothes. I couldn't ever get my cock close to my face like you are doing so I just started tasting my cum from my hand/fingers.

Your diet will determine how good it taste or rather how much it smells like chlorine and salty. Sometimes mine is kinda foul and sometimes it's really bland, occasionally it's sweet. It all depends on what I eat/drink.

While you're doing it, think of what turns you on the most, the most hottest things that get to you. Soon as you bust, make sure you're shooting in your mouth or at the least, quickly lick it off your hand while you're still thinking of what turns you on and got you off.
>>
>>714425213
that is because males lose desire very quickly after orgasm...try edging for a week and you will have so much pre cum it will be the same
>>
>>714426419
thanks, will try it next time!

also, look at this (especially 0:35)

https://pl.xhamster.com/movies/6827997/cd_self_facial.html
>>
>>714426570

That's very nice, lovely! Love her hose, those are some of my favorites.

It's really an acquired taste, it takes a little getting used to. You either love it or you don't.
>>
I don't know why your scared I just do it the easiest way is to get on your back aim straight at your mouth close eyes mouth open
>>
Op here

im gonna cum in my mouth this time.

Pic related, these panties will be down on my feet when ill eat my hot cum :3

thanks /b/.
>>
File: 506_1000.jpg (48KB, 640x453px) Image search: [Google]
506_1000.jpg
48KB, 640x453px
>>714427487
forgot pic
>>
>>714427487
post pics of when you eat your cum plz
>>
The solution is quite simple indeed, it works for me at least, you just need to edge, and slowly advance to orgasm without reaching it, you should be able to find a sweet spot in which you ejaculate but don't orgasm, that way you have cum and desire, it needs a little patience, hope you could eat your tasty cum anon
>>
>>714427795
how?
>>
>>714427886
He just fucking told you how faggot
>>
>>714427487
When will OP be ready?
>>
File: gr8.gif (41KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
gr8.gif
41KB, 250x300px
>>714425213
>>
>>714425213
just do it!!!!
no but really it feels great swallowing it.. but the shame afterwards is comon, you'll get over it
>>
>>714425213
Search for cum eating instruction videos
>>
Do it right now and post proof OP.

Also I put my feet up on the wall and came in my own mouth once. I hated it. I almost puked.
>>
Once you get past the fear and enjoy, try what I did with my moms panties. I'd get her used ones, lots of discharge and cum in that. Then lick and scrape the discharge with my teeth. It's yummy and your cum will taste better.

I've found eating cum out a pussy taste better than straight.
>>
>>714426500
This. Before orgasm, I crave cum, but lose that feeling after shooting my load. Wish I was flexible enough to cum directly into my mouth
>>
is op ded?did he chicken out?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.