[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I attach a subwoofer to this? https://www.amazon.com/Fo

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 714giYrdjBL._SL1500_.jpg (100KB, 1500x489px) Image search: [Google]
714giYrdjBL._SL1500_.jpg
100KB, 1500x489px
Can I attach a subwoofer to this?

https://www.amazon.com/Focusrite-Scarlett-Audio-Interface-Tools/dp/B01E6T56EA/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1480901460&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=Focusrite+Scarlett-2i2+Gen2+USB+Audio+Interface
>>
you can attach anything to anything with the right adapter
>>
>>714421515
Is this the right adapter, though?
>>
>>714421835
/Facepalm
Adapter meaning something that goes from the line out to the subwoofer. It depends on what kind of connectors your subwoofer has.
>>
>>714421835
The hell do you need an adaptor for?
What's your setup?
>>
>>714422062
Right now I have two decent monitors that I just bought connected to my mobo onboard sound card with a really shitty RCA cable.

Makes so much noise it's unbearable.

Also, my mobo supports SPDIF.
>>
>>714422145
And what inputs does your sub take?
>>
>>714422301
I don't have a sub yet
>>
>>714422301
It will probably be something by KRK to match my speakers.
>>
>>714422520
Looks like that will have regular L/R line ins, meaning you can plug a 3.5mm to RCA cable from your computer
>>
>>714422752
mmm

I'm mostly interested in finding a dealy that will support a sub, instead of some jerry rigged setup.

Also, wouldn't that be noisy af?
>>
>>714422752
can you recommend something that supports 2.1?
>>
>>714421044
You need to know if the impedance of the subwoofer matches the output impedance of your line outs, and you'll probably need to have a powered woofer since I doubt the output of your computer will be enough to drive it sufficiently.

Also kys.
>>
>>714423978
That's not very helpful. If the plug fits it fits right?
>Also kys.
No can do.
>>
>>714424076
Do the basic amount of research. It's not a simple as that. You'll either: get lucky and it will work, no sound, weak sound, or blown speakers. Don't be a dumb ass (though you are asking for speaker advice on /b/, so I can't really expect much now can I?)
>>
>>714424300
This is my doing research. Someone suggested that particular audio interface. I'm just not sure if he was aware that I wanted to get a sub later on.
>>
If your subwoofer is active yes. Usually you should connect both L and F to the sub and then two monitor also to the sub.
>>
Step up and get the Scarlett 6i6, more line outputs will make it easier to output to your sub and monitors. The two extra line-ins will be useful in the future. It's worth the extra couple bucks.
All the KRK monitors and stuff are powered anyway right? Just double check all your impedance(s). Then use Scarlett Mix (software if comes with) to route your signals correctly to your monitors and sub
>>
>>714421044
You can attach one to anything and it'll make noise. You need a subwoofer to match the wattage range of your class b amp there, and I would recommend running through an equalizer first so you can also attach a full range driver for actually good sound
>>
>>714425023
>Scarlett 6i6
Was looking at that. It also supports optical...

I might just get it.
>>
>>714424973

To be more clear, you need something like this.

protips: almost every comment in this trd is shit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.