[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>714420380 God bless you. I'm gonna need some Kleenex

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>>714420380
God bless you. I'm gonna need some Kleenex over here, stat!
>>
>>714420380
wow doing a great job you piece of shit not even gon national dox
>>
whos sam
>>
File: 14700136385246.jpg (88KB, 698x960px) Image search: [Google]
14700136385246.jpg
88KB, 698x960px
>>714421950
>>
Are all women whores?
>>
>>714420224
Who?
>>
was that the guy who said she and her parents would be so embarrassed if they knew she was on /b/?
I think we need some cum tributes for little Sam.
>>
>>714420224
I hope you're happy, because this isn't right.

SAM IS A NICE PERSON UNLIKE YOU OP. POSTING HER PRIVATE FB PICTURES IS A BREACH OF TRUST
>>
>>714423685
went through that Imgur completely a few days ago: the more you see the more fascinating Sam gets.
People around me right now, would be a bit weird if I tributed here...
But we should make little Sam famous indeed, would stimulate her study and career.
>>
>>714424197
>>714424008

SHE'S A SWEET, NICE GIRL. STOP.
>>
Little Sam probably had to prove herself to the rest of her sorostitute friends at some point. I wonder how many big thick meaty cocks she took from the frat they shared their events with.
5?
6?
I bet she laid there, legs spread letting them use her fuckholes over and over.

We all think she's a prude. But you know she's a fucktoy for some frat on campus
>>
File: 16516818.jpg (54KB, 620x734px) Image search: [Google]
16516818.jpg
54KB, 620x734px
>>714424500
>>714424197
my frat was the one she shared her events with. and unfortunately aside from seeing her tits briefly, that's all that happened at those parties lol

she's still only been fingered
>>
>>714421600
>>714423911
>>714424366
>>714424500
>>714424711
all checked.

the hot looking prudes are the worst, they know how to hide it best coz daddy may never find out what they really do.
why should she hold all guys off? it's a teenage girl, she wants to fuck like everybody else.
>>
>>714424711
I find it real hard to believe she's never taken a cock in there. If it hasn't happened at college, and its not anyone you know? It's someone special giving it to her when she's not there. Probably her daddy. I know I'd be using her if I was him. Everyone fucks. She wants it just like everyone else.

I bet she loves moaning her daddy's name
>>
she has the same pose on 90% of her pics!
on every photo she is on the right, hand in her side, legs the same, smile the same.
is her right tit less attractive?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.