[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well anon. The year is almost over. How was YOUR 2016? And

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 2016.jpg (87KB, 845x490px) Image search: [Google]
2016.jpg
87KB, 845x490px
Well anon. The year is almost over.

How was YOUR 2016?

And what are your plans for 2017?
>>
>>714417642
It was actually pretty great. I went to Disney land for the first time and finally found a job I like.
>>
>>714417642
It went pretty well. Fucked your hairy mom twice
>>
>>714417642
It was good. Graduated from high school, went to prom with my crush, Portugal won EURO-2016, Game of Thrones had a good season... it was good
>>
>>714417642
-I went to new mexico on vacation for the first time
-had three nice girls to date this year, one of whom is being a frigid bitch but still nice
-kissed two girls on the same day

Other than that this years been pretty bland and shitty, i just want this stagnation to end
>>
2016 was alright was awful. Worked all year didn't have a vacation at all, got laid once. Goal for 2017: fuck everything that moves
>>
>>714417642
Donald Trump won 2016 10/10 could not have been better
>>
It was shit, my wife left me and I lost my job and started drinking again.
>>
>>714417976
Stop lying kido
>>
>>714418056
Fuck off, go to school
>>
>>714417847
Get out of here with your love life, normie.
>>
>>714417642
2016 was good for me. I got my first proper qualification after being a waster for about years. Im now 4 months into my degree and loving it. 2017 holds hard work but I have good feelings about it.
>>
worst. year. ever.
>>
I'm going to continue browsing 4chan in pursuit of repeating digits.
>>
>>714417642
Fucking awesome:

>Great growing year, garden went well
>Wife's business is still making money, and keeping her busy.
>Got into a good graduate school which pays me a handy stipend.
>Met a girl on /b/ whose into some really twisted shit...

>Our lord and savior Donald Trump got elected.
>>
File: MOVK2524.jpg (641KB, 2736x2318px) Image search: [Google]
MOVK2524.jpg
641KB, 2736x2318px
make a mixtape or grow a youtube channel to try get some royalty/an excuse for still not having a job hahahaha https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahDRBUlfdII
>>
>>714418942
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>714417642
2016 Sucked. My mom died, my gf left me, my dog died. I failed uni because I was taking care of my dying mom. I had to move from the parental home to some shitty apartment together with my old cat.

At least I got a few FBW's to distract myself with. Tho I feel I learnt so much about life, yet at the cost of wanting to live myself. If i'd had a gun I would have prolly offed myself by now, but I keep living. Like that vending machine that still works despite the light having gone out
>>
>>714417642
Its been decent, Ive had some pretty fucking amazing moments and to balance that out there has been few shit moments as well.
Nobody close to me died or vanished this year yet.
Not many broken bones nor anything that restricts my movement so far.
I managed to get some serious business rolling and its mf legal shit that im doing here so no more sleepless nights and i can rest finally tought i still dont get to sleep so much, business is a timekiller.
Had few good fucks and few not so good fucks.
Still browsing this miserable site to hide my twisted sense of humour like many of you do too.

Id say 2016 been 3/5, still a little low on money and i still cant stand idea of making a family.
>>
>>714419132
Damn. that's rough bro. day by day, time heals all. get through this low point in your life and you can achieve anything.
>>
File: IMG_3120.jpg (20KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3120.jpg
20KB, 512x288px
>>714419131
that or continue cooking meth for the australian public ;) pic related, my dad
>>
>>714419703
Meh it's ok, I only whine about it on /b/. Don't want to be a bad omen for my friends and family, even tho I do feel tainted. If anything it made me realise life isn't perfect, and there's many people out there who are still worse off than me. So I shouldn't complain really, instead I should be happy with what I had, and still have.

I do have to admit it's harder to connect with people who never faced any adversity, but I do get along better with the ones who did have bad luck in life too. So there's that, just more life experience under the belt.
>>
>>714417642
was alot like the years before it, made some major strides in problems i have been having, alot of progress and life has been looking better and better
held back still a bit by credit things like that but other than that i mean life is good, relationship has improved, less stress and drama, have been building a good relationship with old highschool crush
work on credit, moving to a new state, me and my girl gonna be starting a relationship with said highschool crush, also planning on making more content and getting back into old hobbies
will hopefully have credit issues resolved in time for 2018 and getting a nice 4 bedroom house
>>
>>714420442
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
2016. Another year without sex.
>>
>>714420932
Install tinder already. If anything fuck a chubby
>>
>>714420980
Too autistic and also mental. Chicks dont dig self harm scars (they're from over a year ago but still nasty.)
>>
>>714421176
You have a lot of potential for the Dark triad method. Some girls of mine get off on my psycho side. They love talking about manipulation, power, dominance etc. Just don't spill all your beans, remain vague about yourself but show you're a little twisted. They love it for some reason, must be the thrill
>>
Fuck 2016
As for 2017:
Lose weight
Lose virginity
>>
>>714421440
>the Dark triad method
Explain?
>>
>got hit by a car
>got dragged into petty drama and lost bro tier and gamer grill best friends because of it
>got sick for the first time in years
>left one shit job for a slightly less shitty job
>bunch of parties and concerts
>still no gf
>vidya was disappointing
>depression just keeps getting worse

Pretty up and down year I guess, still wanna kill myself at the end of it though.
>>
>>714421607
Good luck anon. You gonna start lifting?
>>
>>714421627
I'm not too well read on it, but it's basically making chicks believe you have psycho potential. Read up some more if you like, here's a random link but you'll find your way

https://illimitablemen.com/2013/11/17/understanding-the-dark-triad/
>>
>>714421692
Prefer cardio, not really attracted to lifting but I need to start
>>
>>714421650
le depression meme strikes again haha
>>
>>714421779
Cardio is difficult and gay. Lifting makes you feel awesome
>>
>>714421737
Thanks, I'll give it a read.
>>
>>714422134
Good luck anon
>>
>>714419512
I forgot to mention that i cried for the first time in 3 years this year, felt good.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.