[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the best way to use a credit card on the internet and not

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1468418011311.jpg (9KB, 222x250px) Image search: [Google]
1468418011311.jpg
9KB, 222x250px
What the best way to use a credit card on the internet and not get caught. Will dump card folder if you /b/ros help me out.
>>
>>714416212
not using it on the internet like a moron, go to stores with very poor security systems and use them in real life.
>>
>>714416284
Just have photos not in hand
>>
>>714416212
Sell them for Bitcoin to people who aren't stupid enough to try and use stolen CC numbers on the Internet.
Only way to use them is to fabricate them and use them irl
>>
>>714416212
Find a Russian poker site which allows people to play against each other.

Make two accounts, one with your credit card and one with the targets.

Make a lobby, play against yourself and lose constantly.

Poker site takes a cut, the rest is yours.

There's lots more to it but i'm drunk so w/e. Have fun getting done for cc fraud or w.e.
>>
>>714416465
You can still make a fake credit card based on details from real ones. How do you think people wind up with purchases on their credit cards across the fucking country when their details are compromised.
>>
>>714416709
Somebody told me you can buy Amazon online gift cards and send it to multiple fake accounts then finally to the real one. Would that work?
>>
File: 1271058448449.jpg (63KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1271058448449.jpg
63KB, 320x240px
>>714416465
Then I suggest going to a public library or internet cafe and ordering a shit ton of bitcoins, that's hardly traceable.Make sure you don't open the bitcoin wallet at home.

Also make sure you don't have any evidence on your laptop or be seen at any atm's or camera's in public places you do this.
>>
>>714416805
Nope. Easy as hell to track.

Best way using amazon/other online shopping is make a fake account (secure of course, if your IP is attached then there's no helping you), buy what you want and have it delivered and left at a vacant house (bonus points if you send it to a person on holidays).

Then you just collect your swag and you're home free. any investigation is going to end at the door at some random house and will only come back to you if you're incredibly stupid.

>Protip: you are stupid. Professional scammers have already thought much further ahead than you and even they get caught sometimes.
>>
>>714416892
Don't internet cafes log your IP? I'm new to this whole thing as you can tell
>>
>>714417078
What IP? If you do everything in a public place, and make a bitcoin wallet you can virtually use it anywhere.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.