[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/ would you date a girl like my ex? Even if she is a 10/10?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 256
Thread images: 29

File: 1481115764924.jpg (164KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1481115764924.jpg
164KB, 1080x1349px
/b/ would you date a girl like my ex? Even if she is a 10/10?

>She wanted a man that made $200-300,000/yr
>$10,000+ ring
>Nice house
>Buy her an expensive car
>Wanted me to make all the money while she stays at home and tries to create a business using my money
>Wanted me to co-sign a $30,000 loan
>Didn't fully appreciate a trip to Hawaii where I put her in a 5-star private resort. She compared it to St. Barts and said it looked like poor people vacationed in Hawaii while only rich people went to St. Barts
>She went to dinner with a man that just sold his business for multi-millions & told me her girlfriend said they two would be good together but that she didn't click with him
>Despite me saying no, she went on a weekend trip with her girlfriend funded by 2 wall street bankers. She said they were ugly and basically admitted to using their money. They spent $2,000+ on them that weekend.
>She is a 10/10 and every time she walks downtown manhattan some investment banker is trying to fuck her
>>
>>714414710
you dated a hooker.
>>
>>714414710
No, being materialistic is the the worst trait a human being can have.
>>
>>714414710
no but i'd certainly fuck her.
>>
>>714414805
She is a model (high end fashion model) and I was in a dream world until I found out who she really was inside.
>>
>>714414710
that's a whore
>>
>>714414710
If that's her if act as if I was that guy, take her to Hawaii. The same place as you mentioned. fuck her brains out, cum in her hair and leave after she fell asleep to never be seen again. Did I mention the flight would only be 1 way for her.
>>
>>714414930
that's what models are: whores
>>
>>714414710
If she would let me eat her and was as tight as a child i would. If not, then no. Also maybe a couple bdsm/forced stuff on her would suffice our contract that that bitch will sign. She is not marriage quality but rather kitty adoption quality.
>>
Umm, get a hooker thats like a 7 or 8 and pay her 100 bucks?
>>
>>714414909
Actually selfishness is the worst trait and OP's ex has that in spades as well.
>>
>>714414955
Pretty much what I was thinking... but instead of Hawaii, make it somewhere in the Far East... or the Middle East.
>>
>>714414927
I forgot to mention. She told me she was looking for another man since I wouldn't co-sign her loan and if she found one don't be surprised. Then she'd act like she never said that and be in good with me.

She is in another country now modeling.

I called her out on a lot of shit and and she informed me she "married" someone. I don't really believe it's real, then dropped me.

I didn't respond to the argument and she texted me later apologizing a week later. Then she called me on my birthday and sounded like she really, really wanted to chat with me and bought me a gift when I haven't gotten yet. I basically got her off the phone and haven't heard from her in a few days.

How would you proceed with that shit?
>>
File: 1477007808860.jpg (171KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1477007808860.jpg
171KB, 1440x1440px
>>714415023
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>
I wouldn't say 10/10 cause of the forgettable boring face. But yeah, that body... Damn
>>
>>714415241
She looks far better than that. Just look up high end fashion models in LA / NY that get paid to model for Gucci etc. They all look the same tbh
>>
>>714415155
Ohh fuck that's even better. Syria maybe. Let Isis deal with that cunt
>>
File: sierra skye.jpg (59KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
sierra skye.jpg
59KB, 1080x1349px
>>714414710
>>
>>714414710

No. Because if you're capable of meeting those requirements she set out, you can find a better woman than her who has all her upsides with none)or much lesser) downsides.

If a woman wants a "perfect guy", she better make damn sure she's "perfect" herself too, and that ain't just about being a pretty cocksleeve.
>>
>>714415383
Yes girl in my pic isn't my gf see >>714415330

mine has like a 22 inch waist
>>
>>714414710
i guess its time 4 a bank robbery and a new hostage, i felt like blowing up a hospital and then robbing a banana off a liquor store but this seems fun, whats the bank name, whats her name
>>
>>714415206
No contact
>>
File: 2016-06-15 at 1.53.45 PM.png (1MB, 746x1118px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-15 at 1.53.45 PM.png
1MB, 746x1118px
>>
>>714415467
That;s exactly what I've done. Last night I went to dinner with a new girl. Felt super weird because I / her never said we broke up but whenever she texted me that shit I was tired of dealing with it.

She may have made that shit up as she used all kinds of tactics to get me to pay her money.

She wasn't a great gf to begin with. She'd model in another state for 2-3 months then be here for 2-3 months then go overseas for 2-3 months.
>>
>>714415592
Just text her "we're through" and then block all her texts, calls and emails. It will kill her.
>>
>>714415687
bullshit- she wouldn't care-look at her shes a fucking 10/10
>>
>>714415206
dont let her control you to fool
be a man not a doormat

its probably too late sounds like you acted like a submissive pussy in your relationship or else she wouldnt be pulling this shit
>>
>>714415592
Does she still have stuff at your place? Does she have her own place?
>>
>>714415727
That's why it will kill her. Her ego can't handle someone rejecting her.
>>
>>714415739
She doesn't like "no".

I would budget whenever we dined out (I slpurged before buying her $150 lunches in Manhattan before) and she'd counter saying "ˇThere are plently of men that would pay dinner for me" despite the fact whatever shit I got her was already $60.

She would always guilt trip me. Then if I acted particularly bad with money she'd remind me of the famous men she dated (this isnt bullshit, she did date famous good looking men) and I'd open my wallet yet again
>>
>>714415789
She has some clothes at my place, but she has her own place. She is never around due to her job.

>>714415817
I went no contct and started seeing other women. Girl I went out with last night isn't a model but she's fucking hot and actually PAID for my dinner (she said it was for my birthday)
>>
>>714414710
Western women are not to be loved. They are only sex objects that you rent for a while.
>>
>>714415817
this op.
good looking girls can't deal with rejection.
and they don't understand that emotionally connecting is way more important in a relationship than giving her attention.

so you take that away from her and it will kill her.
>>
>>714416086
Scratch "western". Women everywhere are infected by that shit. I've been to a number of countries and everywhere it's the same, no good women, just whores.
>>
what do you look like OP? I call BS on her being yours
>>
if you never want to have a bad relationship again look up Patrice o neal not only is he the funniest comedian iv never had a bad relationship since listening to him
>>
>>714415908
jesus christ, i would've kicked her out that fucking second.
she is manipulating you by targeting your ego - that's not what a harmonic relationship should be about. EVER.
when she does something to hurt you on purpose, you just get the fuck out of there.
>>
>>714416238
Muslim women aren't. Real Muslim women.
>>
>>714416287
This. Listen to the Black Philip show on YouTube. The man was spot on.
>>
>>714416269
She said I'm "cute" but boyish. She said I'm the youngest guy she ever dated. She typically goes for men in their mid-to-late 30s. She described her taste as "mature men". I think I was a play thing for her before reality set in and she wanted money.
>>
Wouldn't spend a single moment with her, waste of time and waste of money when you can go downtown and hook up with a "teen that hasn't been on the street smoking crack long enough to give a toothless blowjob".
>>
>>714415908
stop falling for her mind games

if women know they can manipulate you then your drastically less attractive to them
>>
>>714416412
still- can you describe anything about yourself?
>>
>>714416344
I didn't realize that... she would do this SO MANY TIMES. Then I'd have to act completely normal because we were about to meet her girlfriends in 30 minutes. Then I'd be completely out of it for a while super pissed at her but I had to hide it and be friendly with her girlfriends (which were much nicer than her, but I noticed they also lived in the best places in NYC also married to investment bankers which my gf compared me to their husbands countless times)
>>
>>714416502
I am an academic. She hated all my friends and thought they were severly autistic and not social.

She thought I basically had no cool friends. All I did with her was talk about school and she never attended college (her modeling career allowed her not to). She was more into liberal arts and I was super autistic about STEM field.

Uhh I always been decribed as "cute" by women but never hot. IDK what there is to say about me
>>
She will be single forever.
>>
So, she's a 10/10 for looks and like a 2/10 as a human being. Sounds fucking terrible. I would gladly fuck, but never date someone like her.
>>
>>714414710

So

> You have to give her your money
> You have to deal with her bullshit
> You have to give her your time and attention
> She will never be satisfied
> She would probably divorce you and left you with nothing
> She probably won't have kids with you
> She doesn't cook
> She doesn't clean
> She only spends YOUR money
> From here and now she only will get fatter and uglier

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU WANT THIS??
>>
>>714416773
Thanks for this brother. I needed this. Fuck it, she's not worth being with.

She also said if I planned to marry her that she doesn't do prenups.
>>
Rich anon here.

She will continue to use you for your money, and fuck other guys behind your back who buy her shiny things. There is no way to stop it, it's just that type of woman.
If you are pulling 200-300k, you can find good submissive women you can put a leash on.
>>
>>714416541
problem is, you're fighting fair and she is fighting dirty.
you don't retaliate on the same scale that she attacks you, because if you did, you would've been done for a long time.
stop being her bitch. if she actually wants to be with you, she has to settle for the standard you're comfortable with.
that doesn't mean you have to be cheap. you can still enjoy expensive things without being feudal.

i don't know if she can take this though. she sounds like someone who has no character and only seems interesting when you first meet her.

listen, i worked as a sort of personal profiler for a while, and i got deep into behavioral psychology. she is a textbook example for parental neglect and/or low emotional intelligence.
>>
>>714416893
Do you ever put them under surveillance. That's what I'd do to know everything she's doing and then I could also use that against her in any way I want to. Who you marry is an investment so that seems logical to have her on cameras and other surveillance 24/7.
>>
>>714414710
What's her name
>>
>>714417064
No need (although I've done it before to be fair), if you find the correct type of woman she will be very grateful being able to blow 20k a month and won't put that in jeopardy.
>>
>>714417148
Whore. Her name is whore
>>
>>714416893
Thanks anon. I'm pretty sure she cheated on me on multiple occassions. Her ex boyfriend has shit ton of money and was constantly borrowing her cash.

>>714417048
Thanks for this. How else would you classify her behavior? Does she sound cluster B?

She said she only dated assholes and spoke badly about her exes. For instance she dated a foreign guy but he cheated on her and sent her back to the US. But she always spoke highly of him generally.. she'd tell me whenever we were getting drinks 'with him i never had to worry about how much I order, with you I have to worry' and she'd tell me how he hired a personal assistant to live in a house he bought someplace down south america at a luxury location and how he'd send her on vacation trips with her friends there and give her an allowance to spend money freely... she was telling me this before the trip to hawaii so i could give her $$$ to spend....

she also complained anytime i did something nice for her. i once had a cook out at her house and a lot of things were going wrong (grill wouldn't start, one of my crazy friends was climbing her tree, food wasnt ready etc) and she compared me again to her ex how he had all WEALTHY GOOD LOOKING friends and how PERFECT being in his country and around him was.... she ignored the ffact I spent $100+ on food and put a lot of effort into it.

She also told me her friends were married to wealthy men and sometimes these men had royal blood. And basically ask what I had to offer
>>
>>714414930
Model and yet still a hooker. She's only after money. Fucks for money=hooker, no matter how you try to sugar coat it faggot.
>>
>>714417366
Oh yeah I forgot.

During christmas time she'd tell me how her friends get louis vuitton bags from their boyfriends and how she expects nice things i got her tiffany last christmas and for her birthday she wanted 4-5 high ticketed items... instead i took her a vacation trip which costed me deeply and she still wanted those 4-5 high ticketed items ALL of them
>>
>>714414710
>wanted me to co-sign...

INTO THE TRASH IT GOES.

One might endure the other things if you have money and IF you are dating. But fuck cosigning anything. That includes marriage.
>>
>>714417366
jesus christ, what a bitch.

ditch her and never waste another moment thinking about her.
>>
>>714417646
Nigga are you fucking serious? How did at any point of time that bitch seem like girlfriend material, apart from the sex?

I believe the reason youre saying all of this is because youre still trying to convince yourself.
>>
>>714414710
I'll fuck her for fun. I'll never start a relationship with her. I expect her to not be in it and I expect her to screw me when she gets the chance. I deserve better.

>co-sign a loan
Never. Never fucking ever. I'm not gonna have some hag rack up debt on my name.

>the vacation
>the weekend trip
>the dinner
>the car
You were seeing a prostitute.

>10/10
lol nigga plz. There are tons of 10's walking around. Most of them are either party girls who don't come with a pricetag, or legit looking for commitment. I say get yourself a team (plural - if you're just fucking around NEVER singular) of cute young sluts who are just looking for a good time and get a rewarding friends with benefits arrangement out of it. Keep them appraised about each other, alternate between them. Don't be a dick, but don't make promises you don't intend to make good on.
>>
>>714417646
imma let you in on a sad detail, if you were making a lot more money (1M a year+), she would be the most loving wife in the world, since thats all she cares about

dump her dudey
>>
>>714417366
Who needs feminism when there are rich suckers like you.
>>
>>714417686
Thanks anon. We had good times too. Where she was sweet and caring. I used to like to show her off, I had the hottest gf anywhere I went and I attended parties with A-list celebs (I never cared about going up to them). I used to party with all her high end model friends and got special treatment just by being with her and met cool people in that industry....

Losing her I'd loose all of that but who the fuck cares. I don't need that shit and her being sweet every once in a while doesn't make up for all the other shit.

I almost broke down in hawaii because she was shittying it up so much. I spent multiple grand on buying her tickets, flying her to multiple hawaiin islands and keeping her ass in the finest places on the island and still hear her complain how i wanted to not spend more than $XXX for lunch
>>
Fuck this bitch in her ass and send her on her way.
>>
>>714417874
bullshit. A girl like that would never be a loving wife. She's just be working a new angle. If he had more money in the bank, she would marry him and probably try to have him killed. That's no joke either.
>>
>>714417874
She wouldn't love him, she'd love his will and life insurance policy.
See >>714418080
>>
Sucks but some relationships are the game of who can care less. As a man you have to learn to turn your emotions off. Make that shit zero. Nothing is more empowering...or attractive to women for that matter.
>>
>>714414805
/thread
>>714414930
>model
yeah basically a hooker mate.
>>
>>714417366
wew, since most of my knowledge involves seeing people in person, i don't really dare to give a remote diagnosis here.

what i can tell from the things you say is that she has to have some kind of leverage to emotionally blackmail you.
and since you're actually treating her nicely she had to find a way to gain control.
so she checked your boundaries. tried to find your weakness.

and what she found is your competitiveness. because while you are angry at her when she compares you to a rich ex, the thing that will drive you is your feeling of inferiority. and so you will try to compensate that by trying harder.

this girl sounds like someone you would have to educate and raise like a child.
you set the rules, you don't compare yourself with others, because your qualities can't be measured by the amount of money you spend on her. you give her emotional stability. she can talk to you about things her exes wouldn't have understood. that's what she ACTUALLY wants but it never gets down to it, because people grow bored and she doesn't know what she really wants herself.

you have a damaged girl there, on many emotional levels. would you actually want to invest that much (not money.) just to have a shot at seeing her real self?
because there are girls out there who understand and would never treat you a way they wouldn't want to be treated themselves.
>>
>>714417857
Really OP if you want to have some fun and you've got some dosh lying around, but you don't want harpies coming to clean you out, get yourself some hot poor sluts. Maybe some goth girls or stoners. Keep a bag of kush around, all you need to keep them happy. Enjoy all the crazy sex you want. Go ass to mouth on them on a public street, go ahead they're down for it.
>>
>>714418173
..obviously? that was the point, she would change completely because he would have more money, therefore she would only love the fact he had butt loads of cash
>>
>>714418319
And then ice him or still cheat on them. Besides there's always gonna be a bigger fish.
If you're really hard up for an emotional relationship, why would you settle for a broad looking to loot you and putting on a really shitty act in the meantime?
>>
>>714414710
Ugh. Sounds like this 10/10 girl will have some learning to do, fast, when the looks dry up. And it happens way earlier than she thinks.

Why would the investment bankers try and fuck her at 25 when they have the new wave of 18 year old gold diggers to fuck? Answer: they wont
>>
nah, i'd just be the guy who comes over and fucks her and drives the sweet car you bought her while you're at work.

ps she prollly sees you as another "ugly wall street banker" who is basically just a piggy bank
>>
>>714414710
Shes a beady eyed slut not a 10/10 faggot!
Dump that whore, she will wrek u!
>>
>>714418236
Thanks for your response. I realize I don't want to be with someone like her.

>>714417857
Let me ask you somehting...

There is a girl from college that took me out to dinner last night for my birthday. She bought me whatever I wanted (including drinks) and paid for it. She also asked what I wanted for my birthday and I told her a card / cake and she personally made a card for me and bought me cake. Then went to my house and we chilled a little. She agreed to watch a netflix series with me next semester when she returns (she said she hoped we didnt watch the series in 2 days so she could come over more). I told her if that were the case we'd find more stuff to watch.

I texted her later told her thanks and I couldnt wait to watch the netflix stuff with her. She said she couldn't either and was glad I had a good birthday.

Does she sound interested? I can't tell cause I dated a bitch for so long
>>
Why are you waisting youre money like that if you wouled have wanted something good for that money you shouled have gone to Sadashivoham evan when today is the last day to register xD ... Man im sas i didnt have no money for that
>>
>>714414710
Obvious shot post is obvious you left out an entire counter argument you are obligated to present for an impartial response. We are not here to make your queer dick loving shit stained asshole feel better. Tell us her redeeming qualities.

OP IS A FAGGOT
>>
>>714418540
>Does she sound interested? I can't tell cause I dated a bitch for so long
Duh. She can watch netflix at home, and if that's not enough she's dropping pretty overt hints she wants to netflix and chill with you. She's just about not telling you to whip it out, which they rarely do honestly, it's uncouth in our culture.
You can get her over to your place and put her footprints on the ceiling right now if you wanted. If that engine's warmed up it should be good for a ride anytime. Go out and get some booze, tell her you overestimated yourself and need help polishing off some merlot tonight. Get yourself a little blotto to calm your nerves a bit and just touch her. Make a move. Grab her waist, kiss her neck, etc. She's handing you lots of edges and it's on you to grab onto one now. They rest will come naturally.
>>
>>714416851
>having as much money as you're making it seem like you have
>toying with the idea of marriage
>like, I don't do prenups, anon

FUCKING ABORT

You are gambling, saying "I bet you half my shit we'll be in love forever" AND YOU'LL FUCKING LOSE GET OUT OF THERE ANON
>>
>>714414930

you just described a hooker
>>
>>714414805
/thread (again)

Also, she will marry some loser because the rich guys are using her and will never marry a used rental.
>>
>>714418540
>>714418730
To expand on it, I think you should pursue this chick right away. I mean it's not desperate or something, you're just going after what you want. Drop the other chick right now. Don't bother to inform her, just stop picking up the phone.
>>
>>714418856
This. Other girl cares and is interested. Throw other to the curb.
>>
>>714418730
>>714419072
>>714418856
PART1
Thanks let me clarify with some pre-history a bit.

She was in one of my classes this semester. Very gorgeous girl. One day she's sitting by herself working on an assignment and I asked if she needed help. She sees I know my shit well and we exchange numbers.

She later text me and practically invites herself over to my apartment despite just meeting me.
She brings booze and we study for a while then stop and drink. I end up taking her downtown and we drink more go back to my place. She goes upstairs to my bed and we start watching netflix. She says horror and doesn't care what. 2 seconds in she tells me to rub her back. I start and she said no put your hands under my shirt and rub my back so i do... but then she seems to get bored or some shit and sleeps. we cuddle.

she leaves next morning and text me the sentence " I want to sleep with you again"

She invites me over to study and tells me she misses me.. so I go over and she acts completely dead. I dont do anyting. I help her study.. its shitty cause nothing is happening and she acts like she isnt interested.

She text me as she leaves I forgot something at her house and playfully calls me a bitch. I tell her I'll comeback and get it but she says too late shes naked and showering. I try to go on with it and she then tell me to leave.. lol

ok so next morning i ask her to dinner for a date. she gets weirded out how she just had a bf break up wiith her and while we were studying i was too close to her and she doesnt like ppl being too close to her and shit it was super weird.

i go 3 months without talking to her and randomly text her. she acts like none of that shit happend and text me how he cant wait to see me and ask what i want for my birthday.

then she takes me to dinner, she buys me drinks and a really nice meal. we laugh and have a great time together. she made this super funny card and bought me cake. I mention a show on netflix and she says she wants to
>>
>>714414710
She's not even on that level of hot. Cute girl. Nowhere near a ten. Best bet is to date an athlete but like a said she isn't that type of hot.
>>
>>714414710
>/b/ would you date a girl like my ex? Even if she is a 10/10?

I guess I could not date her. And it seems like if by some miracle I did land a job that paid that high, I still would not date her.
>>
>>714419202
She says she wants to watch this tv series on netflix but cant watch it by herself because she gets scared. I asked if she wanted to come over to my place next semester and we watch it together. She agreed and then said she hopes we dont finish it in 2 days because she wants to come over more.

I texted her last night about how awesome she was / couldnt wait to watch the show and she texted me back saying the same and how she couldn't wait...

so with the full history does she sound interested? how should i act around her
>>
>>714416372
But mudslimes aren't people.
>>
File: MuslimWaifu.jpg (226KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
MuslimWaifu.jpg
226KB, 500x667px
>>714419318
Western whores aren't people, they are jewgold addicted kikes.
>>
>>714414710
sierra skye
Try again...fagot
>>
>>714418540
thats good. but this isn't just about her, this is about you too.

from what i can see, you have a big lack of self worth. you seem to be insecure about your own qualities to an extent where a girl who has achieved nothing in her life except fucking rich men can make you question yourself.
this is only supported by your second statement - YES this girl is interested. stop doubting that someone sees you as a person of value.

it's not about who buys what. dig deeper. everything comes down to emotions, motives and trust.
having a girl who buys you stuff for a change is nice. but the underlying emotion is the self-respect that she granted you, and that's why it feels special.

you gotta work on your communication and emotions anon. otherwise you will never leave the superficial level.
when someone evokes strong feelings in you, always ask yourself some questions:
"why am i feeling this way?"
"how does this feeling affect my behavior?"
"is this feeling beneficial or destructive?"
if destructive "what can i do to erase this negative feeling?"

i know it sounds like a chore, but once you're accustomed to it, you can answer these questions in the fraction of a second.
>>
>>714419202
>but then she seems to get bored or some shit and sleeps.
She wanted you to fuck her and you shut her down. Some girls would take that as a shot at their attractiveness.

I don't need all this history either. You're overthinking it. She wants to literally netflix and chill with you, doesn't give a rat's ass about the actual netflix, and is literally telling you it won't just be bingewatching this time.

>>714419281
>She says she wants to watch this tv series on netflix but cant watch it by herself because she gets scared.
She's not fucking six years old. She doesn't want security she wants intimacy.

Your low self esteem is causing you to doubt when she's trying to seduce you, because you can't imagine her being into you, and rather than setting an erotic atmos and running with it, you spaghetti and try to be le epic gentleman.
This is how you wind up tolerating a golddigger while only confusing the ones who are actually sexually interested in you.

Let me give you some advice OP - ask her over again, and next time she shows up, make a point to say _absolutely fucking nothing_
Don't say "hi, how are you doing, how's your mom etc etc" - When she shows up and you open the door, just grab her, start kissing her, and pull her inside. Put her against the wall and gets your hands in the mix. She will love it, you'll feel like an adonis, wins all around and a good start to a night of intensive booty.
>>
>>714419551
>Your low self esteem is causing you to doubt when she's trying to seduce you, because you can't imagine her being into you, and rather than setting an erotic atmos and running with it, you spaghetti and try to be le epic gentleman.
>This is how you wind up tolerating a golddigger while only confusing the ones who are actually sexually interested in you.

this
>>
>>714419551
Thanks anon. I really appreciate this advice. I'll have to wait through early January till she comes back (semester is ending, she's going home). She made it a point to ask several times if I'll still be here next semester and I said "yes" each time and then she told me she'd be more free next semester.

I'll invite her over after she's back.. I'll copy/save your advice to read again later.

>>714419450
When I read this advice I am now very confident I want to leave my ex for good.
>>
i'm this guy >>714419450

>>714419281
jesus christ dude, she wanted to fuck you on the first evening. i know it's sometimes hard to wrap your mind around it, but many girls just enjoy sex with a person they find attractive as much as us men do.
she had the feeling you weren't interested when you didn't make a move.

so next time you see her, you will do this:
try to touch her as much as you can. not the creepy kind, but she literally forced you to touch her last time, so it shouldn't be too hard to touch her shoulder when she mocks you in a flirty way.
this will lower your own physical barrier towards her and you will grow accustomed to be close.
when you start watching netflix, invite her to cuddle right away, but don't pay attention - this is important. she doesn't want to watch netflix, she wants you to fuck her at the end of the evening.
start playing with her hair, touch her neck and then just look into her eyes before you kiss her.
since you sound like someone who had sex before, i don't think i have to tell you the rest. just ask her if she is ok with this. once.
it will show her that you value her comfort and you won't do something she doesn't want to.

then just fuck her good.
>>
>>714419831
how about your post a nude of your whore gf as a thanks for a+ advice itt?
just crop her face out.
>>
>>714419831
Sounds good OP.
Look, even if all these signs weren't there - and you could too insecure/inexperienced to pick up on it - even if you make a pass at a friend who isn't down to fuck, it's fine. Just don't then also rape her. Just move on. She'll take it as a compliment and forget about it the next day. But I think you'll surprise yourself. Friends have sex all the time when they're attractive/horny/in a dry spell. It's not a big deal.

She's really laying it on thick though. Don't bother doing anything crazy like springing vacations or expensive gifts on her, you're good as is. It'll just add a weird sense of obligation to the whole thing.
>>
File: JLhY5Js.jpg (303KB, 1202x1243px) Image search: [Google]
JLhY5Js.jpg
303KB, 1202x1243px
>>714420245
Okay great advice. Thanks.

>>714420081
I almost wiped every photo of her I have off my computer because I cant stand to look at them. Here is some random photo I didnt delete thats cropped
>>
>>714421055
I know. So do you still stand by your earlier advice?
>>
File: topkekTT.gif (1MB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
topkekTT.gif
1MB, 332x332px
Its you again, isnt it? I remember you! You ae a fucking attention whore or an ultra-beta and still not through with her.

Date within academia and stop making these threads, you cuck!

pic related; an achievement one should strive for
>>
>>714421098
dude pls. i elaborated for the last hour why you should dump her.
just think for yourself if a tight body is worth so much grief when you legitimately have the next hot girl waiting in line who isn't a complete narcissist.
>>
>>714421055
>fuck, bitch has a nice body
It's okay. It's pretty common really. And the majority aren't going to be gold diggers.

>>714421098
Yes absolutely. You could get another one like these in 60 minutes flat without the baggage.
>>
>>714415908
You should have used that against her
"Yeah and even the famous dumped you on your ass till you ended up here so either enjoy the 60 dollar meal and genuine company or open your legs for someone who will buy you shit won't remember your name and use you like a cumrag
>>
>>714421098
She apologized for her behavior and then on my birthday she called me because she "personally wanted to tell me happy birthday and that she sent me a gift & to look out for it in the mail."

She was acting very kind and sweet to me and asked me what I was up to on my birthday and I basically was super short with her. It was killing me inside because I could hear from her voice she wanted to connect with me again and was legit interested in talking to me. She even stayed up till like 2 am her time to talk to me.

Been almost a week since then and she hasn't reached out to me since nor have I.

She already apologized/called me once and I just been doing no contact pretty much

>>714421334
Thanks man... yeah it is me again and no i wasn't... lol glad you can spot me!

>>714421342
Ok bro. thanks for keeping my head straight. the other girl is really hot too. youre right and plus she's local and not some foreign land
>>
>>714416412
You must have a great job or a ten inch cock then
>>
>>714421401
people like you shouldn't be allowed to give actual advice.
>>
>>714421469
im done with my ex bros. fuck it.
>>
>>714421469
>It was killing me inside because I could hear from her voice she wanted to connect with me again and was legit interested in talking to me. She even stayed up till like 2 am her time to talk to me.
Don't fall for it. She's using your emotions against you.
If she was legit we wouldn't have had this discussion. She also wouldn't be fucking others and rubbing it in your face.

She's a bimbo with an okay bod, pass.
>>
>>714416851
Meaning she's literally "banking" on any marriage not working for her financial benefit
Is she good in bed? Or does she literally offer nothing to your life but something nice to look at
>>
>>714421538
i think i am more attractive than i give myself credit for. i landed a model before she even knew what my career was, and i have another hot girl lined up after her.

but i wouldnt say im hot like a typical guy girls fawn over. im boyish looking, like a cute dude or some shit. i think i come across super innocent and awkward which isnt how someone that looks like me typically does.

honestly i dont know why attractive women like me. im pretty much an autist
>>
>>714414710
How rich are you OP?
>>
>>714421693
>>714421604
yeah fuck my ex. she is a master manipulator. you guys gave me strength
>>
>>714421798
i used to have very good money at a tech job until i wanted to do school again.
>>
>>714421469
>>714421604
And mind you OP, I've dated bimbos.. lite I mean I wouldn't go all the way and start a relationship on that premise, but I've had FWB's I'd take out and shower just to go through the romance for its own sake, we both enjoyed it. They were kinda materialistic and probably would be, in a relationship, but I never upgraded it past just friends and made it known I was seeing others. In the meantime we're just close friends. Maybe if they're ever looking to settle down, I'd actually consider it, but not the other way around. Right now they're just looking to party.

I get the kind of lip from someone that this bitch has been giving you though OP, it's the last conversation we'll have.
>>
>>714414710
she would literally have to lick and suck my asshole for an hour everyday for me to do that
>>
File: 1474140187163.gif (807KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
1474140187163.gif
807KB, 165x115px
>>714421469
Easy to spot, yes.
You should really get a hobby like running or smth alike, that gets your head out of your shitter - instead of searching guidance here. You are educated enough to get your shit straight all by yourself once you give yourself some room and get some fresh air.

now gtfo
>>
File: 1472403152361.jpg (98KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
1472403152361.jpg
98KB, 1024x681px
>>714421878
Tell me what tech job so i can follow your steps and maybe have a manipulative, whore 10/10 gf.
>>
Make her your personal cum depository but for fucks sakes don't get emotionally attached
>>
>>714421967
thanks brother. appreciate it
>>
>>714414710
Would smash
Not interested in dating someone high maintenance
Definitely not 10/10 and definitely not 200-300k material.
>>
>>714422164
OP pic is not his gf, read the thread you drive by poster faggot
>>
>>714414805
Yep, pretty much this. Just work your game and don't bother being emotionally invested. Don't be a chump.
>>
>>714422024
KEK.

Basically work for a large tech company or a small (but stable) start up that pay their software engineers well.

There are pros/cons to working at both types of companies. I didn't enjoy stack ranking (even though the company said they got rid of it, they do it secretly behind doors), politics (ass kissing to get promoted) and overall large structure of the tech company. They were a market leader, good to have on your resume, but not a place I'd like to stay at. They weren't innovative enough

My gig is machine learning, that's the shit I'm wanting to get a PhD and focus research in. Eventually I'll go back to industry.

By the time I graduate Google/Facebook may not be sexy anymore and could be something else. Don't focus on the company for the namesake alone, see what their doing and base your decisions of working there partly on that and other on company culture and shit like that.
>>
>>714416287
>>714416391
Links to specify video?
>>
>>714414710
A+ escort
>>
>>714421539
Femanon detected
>>
that is a 6 of 10
let her fantasize just fuck her
here is a real 10
>>
But OP.. You have to consider in 40 years when she's old and not hot anymore that she'll still be a horrid cunt that's vastly vapid and maybe even a bit pretentious as the world was handed to her on a silver platter by cucks like yourself.
>>
>>714421702
What's your career then OP?
>>
>>714422478
Seriously? No that only works on submissives in abusive relationships.
Don't bother putting yourself in that kind of atmos. It's not healthy to anyone. Just pull the plug.
>>
>>714414710
Read most of your posts OP and I must say:
You sure are stupid for falling for her "tricks" (more like general shitty behaviour really) and not dumping that moneyfiend a long time ago.
>>
>>714415206
How in the hell are you bringing down 2-300k a year. Yet you have no idea how to keep some one from taking advantage of you? I thought asset protection was the number one rule for rich people?
>>
>>714422582
I was a boring analyst that was paid well. I'm switching to Machine Learning / CS (PhD level).
>>
File: 1479781758465.gif (188KB, 670x473px) Image search: [Google]
1479781758465.gif
188KB, 670x473px
>>714416851
>>714418829

DEFCON ONE!!!!!

ABORT LAUNCH!!!

I'T HAPPENING!!!

GET TO THE BUNKER!!!!
>>
No, whores like that are scum. Cry women are equal, want to parasite off their man. die. triggered etc
>>
>>714422513
That's a fatty wearing a garbage bag u fat neck beard
>>
File: Succubus.jpg (5KB, 213x160px) Image search: [Google]
Succubus.jpg
5KB, 213x160px
>>714414710
Thats no girl at all. Thats a Succubus.
Run!
>>
>>714414710
no
>>
OP, honestly next time you see your other girl who treated you to dinner you should put whatever you want from a relationship out on the table if she's someone you want to pursue. Tell her everything you dislike from the relationship with the ungrateful bitch you're with now and see how she reacts to how you've been treated
But honestly man you need to focus on you first
Phsycology would tell you that you need to have more self pride and value to not allow yourself to be used as such. She made you strive to be better in a negative way comparing you to those in her past and the other girl just wants to do thoughtful things for you and knows you're intelligent and probs wants to fuck you
>>
>>714416011
This chick sounds like a much better woman. Dump the scab.
>>
>>714422985
>you need to focus on you first
To that end OP shouldn't spend the night complaining about his ex but giving this girl the D. Don't bring cynicism into the mix, you'll deflate her femboner like the Zimbabwean dollar.
>>
>>714423028
This
The model bitch seems like she'd poke a hole in a condom and celebratory sex after each raise or promotion
>>
>>714422985
thanks man. i was really in deep with this girl and couldn't see past her beauty. it led me to put up with a lot of shit i shouldn't have put myself through. everyone around me saw threw her and i didn't.

im glad i did co-sign the $30,000 loan for her. she later dropped it to $10,000 but I said no to that too
>>
Fuck, I really wish i had that screen grab of a guy that lay's this whole topic out.
Basically every relationship is a trade
In this case it is youthfulness and looks vs a mans capitol, And that she herself does not bring anything else the the table. (Like family land or title) This is an extremely poor deal as looks quickly diminish, and a successful man should only gain more capitol. Let alone the chance said woman decides she want's the mans capitol in a divorce. The risk reward isn't there.
>>
>>714423092
Sounds like a real shit thought but in all honesty I can't date a woman without knowing how she is in bed first
Imagine meeting dreamgirl everything goes great then sexytime with dead fish/pillow princess
>>
>>714414710
I have seen prostitutes much prettier and much cheaper than her anon. And let's be clear, she is a prostitute.
>>
>>714414710
She's most likely a narcissist with a parasitic lifestyle.
Wouldn't date, because I could never count on her improving my life in any way.
>>
>>714423261
What are you talking about?
I didn't say OP shouldn't fuck her, I said the opposite. And no I don't subscribe to the idea you can have a relationship that doesn't start with having sex. You're trying to wedge in pretend intimacy there, it's like trying to turn every Zimbabwean into a millionaire by printing lots of money without backing it up with capital first.
>>
>>714423210
Just ask yourself where you might be or have been in life had you never met her and dated someone else. It's all imaginative but I doubt you'd see yourself two or three overly expansive vacations deep, countless underappreciated meals bought and wondering if it was all worth it afterwards
>>
>>714422710
hes not
>>
>>714416011
OP do you still love the 10/10?
>>
>brown eyes
>10/10

lol anon. Still pretty good but nicetry there.
>>
>>714423387
OP focus on you what you want then fuck new girl
Femanon over here is telling you to try and map out the most intimate and perfect relationship blah blah
You haven't had or dreampt that up yet so meet new people get your dick wet go work out and focus on what man you want to be and what woman would suit you as the best man you can be
>>
File: 5724238-1471740221.gif (59KB, 157x160px) Image search: [Google]
5724238-1471740221.gif
59KB, 157x160px
>>714423210
I'f my girl even brought this up jokingly i would just tuck and fucking roll right the fuck out of her life.

Pic related: my face if anyone ever disrespected me like this.
>>
File: IMG_8054.jpg (93KB, 517x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8054.jpg
93KB, 517x460px
>>714423577
dubs of truth op
>>
>>714423577
I'm not a femanon.
I'm the guy telling OP to go have some casual sex with this broad and stop overthinking it. Don't ruin a would-be erotic night by spending it whining to her about your ex. You want her to spend the night blabbing to you about the guys shes been fucking?
Don't blow the mood dipshit.
>>
>>714415908
This >>714423371
Textbook female with narcissistic or psychopathic personality disorder.
>>
>>714414710

>high end fashion model
>needs cosigner on small loan

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>714423684
Then we're on the same page
I'm saying fuck the girl who buys the man a card and cake and dinner then asks him to massage her under her shirt
Come on man that's four fuck me's right there
>>
>>714414710
Hell fucking no, a wet dick isn't worth bullshit, you could hire a hooker that looked just like her every time you felt the need to bust a nut and retire on top.
>>
>>714414710
Knock her up, convince her to keep it, skip town to Europe
>>
>>714414710
Nah brah
>>
>>714423684
Anon turned out to be an alright guy
I retract calling you a femanon
Now listen to us OP
>>
File: 1471972925139.png (68KB, 297x297px) Image search: [Google]
1471972925139.png
68KB, 297x297px
>>714423922
lol, bro
>>
>>714414710
If I had the money, I'd date her and support her and all of her silly projects, provided she did despicable and depraved things in the bedroom whenever I felt like it, and didn't bother me to do anything at all when I didn't
>>
>>714423779
Yeah. At this point OP could probably just show up at her doorstep, grab her and start fucking her.
He's lucky he hasn't made her lose interest by leaving her hanging yet, but I guess it's personal now huh.

I'm amped up OP. Let's keep that engine revved up, how about you send her a text saying that "next time I see you I'll make your toes curl"?

Probably out of character for you but fuck it. At this stage she'd probably just get wet.
>>
>>714414710
Bro you are aware Gucci models are like 80% gross as fuck unless u mean the guys then it's 50/50 so ur bitch is like a 6/10
>>
let me explain.

Put the details aside, what you’re trying to do is an exchange of “beauty” and “money” : Person A provides beauty, and Person B pays for it, fair and square.
However, there’s a deadly problem here, your beauty will fade, but my money will not be gone without any good reason. The fact is, my income might increase from year to year, but you can’t be prettier year after year.

Hence from the viewpoint of economics, I am an appreciation asset, and you are a depreciation asset. It’s not just normal depreciation, but exponential depreciation. If that is your only asset, your value will be much worse 10 years later.

By the terms we use in Wall Street, every trading has a position, dating with you is also a “trading position”.
If the trade value dropped we will sell it and it is not a good idea to keep it for long term – same goes with the marriage that you wanted. It might be cruel to say this, but in order to make a wiser decision any assets with great depreciation value will be sold or “leased”.

Anyone with over $500k annual income is not a fool; we would only date you, but will not marry you. I would advice that you forget looking for any clues to marry a rich guy. And by the way, you could make yourself to become a rich person with $500k annual income.This has better chance than finding a rich fool.

Hope this reply helps.

>http://www.worthytoshare.net/this-pretty-girl-was-seeking-a-rich-husband
>>
>>714423987
>provided she did despicable and depraved things in the bedroom whenever I felt like it, and didn't bother me to do anything at all when I didn't
Commonly called a hooker
>>
File: 1479829887154.jpg (25KB, 403x296px) Image search: [Google]
1479829887154.jpg
25KB, 403x296px
>>714423987
girls like this always continue to move the goal posts whenever you get close.

DEGRADING BACKHANDED GOLD DIGGERS

NOT EVEN ONCE!
>>
>>714414710
Lead her on with promises of money.
Fuck her in front of a hidden camera. Do all sorts of weird kinky shameful shit. If she doesn't want to do any of it, threaten to not give her any money until she gives in.
Blackmail her with the tape. Make her give you money she gets from rich bankers.
>>
>>714423941
I'm listening to you guys here forward

>>714423775
Unless you are top tier model (famous) then modeling isn't very steady.

She'll attend endless number of castings and won't get a job for weeks. Then whenever she gets a job the agency won't pay for until AT LEAST 60-days.

Also she may make good money but it will be work for 2-3 days straight. Then it'll be dozens of more castings until she can find something else 2 weeks later and again she won't get paid for this new job until at least 60-days later from that date.

This occurs over and over again as her bills continue and continue to pile.

She doesn't want to work a normal job because that is beneath her (her words)
>>
File: 1476907730780.jpg (88KB, 1192x1268px) Image search: [Google]
1476907730780.jpg
88KB, 1192x1268px
>>714424130
That is like eight felonies fam.

Just how about you not.
>>
>>714423988
No seriously op dubs demands you post text to cake girl of you asking her out and saying you can't get her or sleeping together that one night out of your head
>>
>>714424253
>She doesn't want to work a normal job because that is beneath her (her words)
Ohh, it's gonna go well for her when she fades.
>>
>>714424072
That's how she's presenting herself, right? I've got no problems as long as she's my hooker, and my hooker only

>>714424127
Yeah you're right about this, and if I ever slipped I'd get cheated on in a heartbeat. Cheating on her part would be guaranteed over a long enough period of time, most likely, unless I was really good at my game.

So my strategy would be to casually cheat on her with some regularity, so when I find out she did the same, the sting is gone
>>
>>714424291
She'll be too ashamed to go to the police.
>>
>>714414710
>date

sure

>marry (without prenup)

no
>>
>>714414710
Yeah. I would. And I'd make sure I knocked her up a few times. She can run off with half my money and one kid. But a girl like that wouldn't want to be a single mom to 3 kids.
>>
>>714424253
She seems overly entitled for a hardly working generic poor model
>>
>>714414710
Not in hundred years. no respect for Gold diggers
>>
File: 1481046099416.gif (2MB, 500x459px) Image search: [Google]
1481046099416.gif
2MB, 500x459px
>>714424253
Oh my what the fuck even. would have dropped that bitch right fucking there.
>>
>>714414710
stand up for yourself man.

You can find and attractive woman that actually has life goals. Dont date someone that thinks she's a gift from god and that you should do anything for her.

Cliché, but the are other things in life than 10/10 wiminz

take my situation for example, i have a qt3.14 gf 9/10 doctor and we both work hard for our things. when we get home we chill and enjoy ourselves
>>
>>714424416
>shame
Look at what she's doing, then look at the fact that you're handing her all the ammo she needs to take OP for the cleaners before she wraps up with him.
>>
>>714419447
he never said this was his girlfriend, just that his girl is also a 10/10 (at least he implied).

and why would you ever post a real pic on here, just gonna get doxed
>>
>>714424253
Go to pornhub type model casting and let me know if you see your girl op
We probably have
>>
>>714414927
This. Cunts like this are easy. Rent a Porsche.
>>
>>714421469
it reminds me what happend to my friend few months ago. he found some girl on tinder and had good talk with her, she was super nice and etc, flirty and shit, they met up few times but she was kind of ankward, but nice similar to ur new girl. it was fuckin strange but on like first or second meeting she told my friend shes kind of kinky and let nigger fuck her(were from central europe, no blacks here) but she did it in usa where she study(later on we found out its 99,9% lie). going on she was super nice for him when they texted or went for coffe, but when they were alone she was super ankward just like ur new girl when she get cold after iniciating massage. my friend tried to fuck her but she was acting reali weird, at first she was realy into it but almost as it happens she was keep turning him off(she gave him bj few times, so i assume she was afraid of sex? she has some daddy issuses, he fucks everything what moves and is still with her mother). friend coudnt understand their relation and she was leaving country soon. we realised what was wrong with her just before she left to usa, she spend tons of money and time and gave gifts to friends before leaving (she was leaving for fuckin 6 months not fuckin for ever lol, and she gave present to ppl like tenis instructor, terapetist and shit). so we see that she treathed his bf same was as friends , there is conclusion she just is overall engaged in everything and overnice for everybody + dont know how to relationship, it could be similar with ur new girl
>>
>>714424253
Sounds like a shitty model.
Whats she do that's so inconsistent, porn?
I know artistic models that could fill up their week very easily. After the first few months they tend to have a pretty stable pool of employers.
>>
>>714416851
abort fucking mission

youre choosing between a 10/10 narcissist wife or a comfortable life.
>>
File: IMG_8269.jpg (227KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8269.jpg
227KB, 345x336px
>>714424582
Savage m8
>>
>>714424599
And even then it's not worth it, a good lay is infinitely better than a hot chick who may or may not be a good lay.
>>
>>714415206
>I called her out on a lot of shit and and she informed me she "married" someone. I don't really believe it's real, then dropped me.
>I didn't respond to the argument and she texted me later apologizing a week later. Then she called me on my birthday and sounded like she really, really wanted to chat with me

tl;dr she thought she snagged a foreign investor without a prenup, he stubbed her, shes come back to you.
Any modeling she's doing is in his bedroom.
>>
File: 1471299520938.jpg (35KB, 456x456px) Image search: [Google]
1471299520938.jpg
35KB, 456x456px
>>714424442
Not in 10 millennia my dude. This girl does not eve view you as a human being man. She is pure evil man. You would be better off trying to fuck the spider in the corner of the ceiling.

YFW SpiderFam would treat you better.
>>
>>714418540
congrats on meeting a genuinely good person
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>714414930
10/10 let b be the judge of that 6.5/10 maybe but 10 out of 10 no.
>>
>>714424628
Bro I know English is a difficult language but fuck that was difficult to read
>>
For that kind of money shed be licking my boots rather than dictating terms of anything at all
>>
File: 4L_TiBRz66Z.jpg (94KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
4L_TiBRz66Z.jpg
94KB, 2048x1536px
Lol she's an ugly pig bro. The fact you give a fuck about someone that ugly to begin with makes you an idiot. Also her pussy is probably stretched the size of an entire planet.
>you're beta as fuck
>also a cuck
>>
>>714424312
Bumping
>>
>>714424312
Do it OP or you're a Faggot
>>
>>714424312
Rolling for 999 trips demands
>>
>>714424645
She worked for Ralph Lauren for a while, did shit for Louis Vuttion (sp) and other big places clearing $1,000s a day, but she is very demanding about how she works, etc.

I think it cost her a lot of potential jobs because they want to work with her but if they don't meet her conditions she won't work. She has all these justifications about it and gets angry if they can't meet her demands.

I stopped asking who she worked for. Some of them were big name, others not so big. I just stopped giving a shit because she wouldn't see the money for 60 days anyways and it meant I had to open my wallet to her.
>>
>>714424312
Again
>>
>>714424939
>>714424965
>>714424995
Why do you want to send that incoherent message pussying out, rather than the flirt you're quoting that got the actual dubs?
The flirt is good. What you're suggesting is shit.
>>
File: BfwZEEdIQAMkQWi.jpg (42KB, 599x592px) Image search: [Google]
BfwZEEdIQAMkQWi.jpg
42KB, 599x592px
You nignogs just got no game, women think they are worthe more than what they really are. It's our jobs to make them realize they are worthless cumsluts. You no pussy getting mother fuckers.
>>
>>714425007
bro, youre basically her plan B in case everything falls short.

Do you know she's been using you all that time? Genuine question: how many times has she paid you dinner?
>>
With the new girl I'll wait until she is back once finals and holidays are over and invite her over to watch the netflix series we planned.

It'll be about a month but bad timing with finals, christmas, new years and her being out of town until then.
>>
>>714425049
Your options are between "next time I see you I'll make your toes curl" or "I can't stop thinking about us sleeping together"
Fucking kek
>>
>>714414710
no.
>>
>>714425164
she paid dinner 0 times, including last year on my birthday. new girl paid dinner for me this year.

her excuse was she never had money and not to invite her out if i didn't want to ever not pay for her dinner.
>>
>>714414710
That chick is like 19 years old
>>
>>714425166
Dude are you literally saying you're going to wait a month to ask a girl to hang out or fuck?
I don't know where you are man but finals in the us usually take place up till the 16th
>>
Can't turn a slut into a housewife
>>
File: IMG_8438.jpg (20KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8438.jpg
20KB, 300x225px
>>714425246
OP she literally believes her time or presence is worth financial compensation
Know who else feels that way?
>>
>>714414710
lol, date
no, its pump&dump
if u fall for anything, u deserve nothing
>>
>>714425166
>>714425246
new girl sounds way more chill imo

tell ex that she needs a more reliable source of income (excluding yourself). She needs a wake up call
>>
File: casino1.gif (83KB, 490x326px) Image search: [Google]
casino1.gif
83KB, 490x326px
To pay you way to much of a complement.
>This is you
>This is her
She ruins everything and is a cankerous whore
>>
>>714425246
My dude, take it from a fellow Dev. This girl is cancer. Run for the Hills before she rips your heart out and eats it in front of you.

You can do better man. You already know that you you would not have made this thread.
>>
Yo OP,

I had a girl in the similar situation but much less $ on the line as im still in the low leagues. The moment a woman feels entitled to FREE anything from you drop her.

This one I was with said to my face "I'm a princess and I deserve to be pampered" I immediately said this isnt going to work.
>>
File: IMG_8439.gif (2MB, 397x169px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8439.gif
2MB, 397x169px
>>714425454
>>
>>714425332
She has finals 15th and 16th. Then she is going to vacation with her family almost directly after that for about a week. Then Christmas with her family, then traveling some trip with her roommates New Years. I guess after that we could.

She made it clear she would be very much more free next semester and suggested we start our netflix gig then. She kept asking if I'd still be going to school/in the area next semester and I kept telling her I would.

I texted I couldn't wait to start watching netflix with her and she said she couldn't either.

This girl has slept in my bed before (scroll up if you didnt see that part) and pretty sure waiting a month won't matter much.
>>
>>714414710
OP would for sure fuck; would for sure NOT date.
>>
>>714425511
Thanks brother. I'll listen to your advice. She HATED me talking about programming too.
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 303x166px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 303x166px
>>714425625
Slept in your bed and didn't fuck? You friendzoned nigger.
>>
>>714425625
Hoes will be hoes on vacation/New Years
Sending you the confidence and strength to not give in to model Bitch in this next month OP
>>
>>714425734
Ignore the try hard OP
>>
>>714425625
It won't.
When I tell you to text her that you're going to make her toes curl, I'm just trying to break the ice early.
This way she'll be anticipating a romp with you for a month, she'll be very excited. It'll also change your dynamic from that point so you can be openly sexual and you'll feel much more confident. Especially since she's going to reciprocate.
>>
>>714425454
Underrated post
>>
>>714425583
WORDS TO LIVE BY MAN.
>>
>>714425734
see >>714419202 and >>714419281
pretty sure she wanted to fuck but i didnt know what i was doing
>>
>>714425734
Friendzone doesn't exist bruh. Friends fuck. You're thinking of the creepzone, different thing. We're trying to get OP to stop hovering passively.
>>
>>714414710
all the cons of a quality escort and all the cons of a girlfriend wrapped in one package.

Nah... I'd get a 2K+ escort instead and enjoy the benefits.
>>
>>714414710

She's a hooker. She's not dating material.
Fucking? Sure. Plenty of ways to do it cheaply / free, too. Idiots like you pay for our fun.
>>
OP here,

I have to go to campus and start my day and shit.

I'm dropping my ex... you guys gave me vauable lessons.

I'll follow up with cake girl.

I'll probably post updates so be on the look out.

Thanks so much brothers. Love you guys and your advice
>>
>>714414710
LMFAO I'm out
>>
>>714414710
You dated a fancy whore. Call her escort if you want.
>>
>>714426030
Good luck OP you horny bastard. Keep us appraised.
>>
File: ccsu_nsa_01_0101_03.jpg (174KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ccsu_nsa_01_0101_03.jpg
174KB, 640x360px
>>714425870
Oh yeah I bet you make her soo wet, for your sake I hope her roommates aint dudes cause well you know what comes next.
>>
>>714426129
Will do! Thanks
>>
>>714426030
I'm glad you listened to myself and other anon about cake girl m8
I'll be looking for the next thread
>>
>>714414710
Fuck that. My money is mine, fuck golddigging bitches. Why did you even date her in the first place, OP?
>>
>>714414710
>would you date an extremely shallow woman even if you are also extremely shallow?

shit just makes me sad
>>
>>714417840

is OP some kind of semi-attractive, semi-successful, semi-virgin beta?

this is your moment of truth.

girls like her prey on those types of guys. she's trying to use her looks and sex to get whatever she can out of you - the move on when the bigger fish arrives.

she doesn't give a shit about you.

if that's good enough for you, stay with her as long as she'll stick around and enjoy it.
>>
OP, i'll tell you: don't date models. They are only whores, using their beauty to have more, and there is a high chance that they will cheat you or leave you for something "better" (aka more beautiful or with more money).

i dated a couple of models, and i can tell you: at least 90 over 100 are like this.
They can't cook, they can't clean, they can only waste money on looking better and on unproductive things. Also, they think all the world goes around them.
My exes and all their friends were like these. The only models i met that are "normal" are already married.
>>
>>714425870
Bro im not reading all that I'm not hating that's a good thing but, she wanted to fuck, it was your opening the back massage, then you kiss her back play with her hair work your way up and work your way down but don't touch her virgina just yet you got to get into the motion the just caressing her slit slide a finger in. Then just rub her g spot slowly work your way down and give her oral. Shit will come naturally as you go, if you get another shot and didn't blow it completely.
>>
>>714426672
Also, in every of their crews there is at least one bitch, that will tell her girlfriend that that guy is more beautiful, that the place where you took her is for poor people, etc. Look out
>>
>>714414710
If she has all the flaws you mentioned, she is not a 10/10. Being that stupid, materialistic, and rude are huuugely unattractive traits. There are better people out there with similar appearances.
>>
>>714415206
Move on. She treated you like shit and is wildly materialistic. People can change, but you shouldn't spend your personal happiness just to sit around and hope she actually does changs, even less that she would do so before she messes you up emotionally. Just move on. Don't let her have this control over you. This headache can end.
>>
Seen this exact thread yesterday, why you shitpost faggot OP?
>>
but for the record, trying to date/marry someone successful doesn't automatically make you a whore.
>>
>>714427397
Because these faggots forget tits or gtfo and try to help one another in the safe space that /b/ has become
>>
>>714415908
>$60 dinner
>expensive
Jesus, bro. I'm not even rich and I'm embarrassed for you.
Thread posts: 256
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.