[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I basically found out that my "girlfriend" of 5

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

So I basically found out that my "girlfriend" of 5 years is a insecure, attention whoring cunt.
I didn't give her enough attention, so she started texting other dudes (maybe pics too). I don't know if other shit is involved and i don't even care at this point. And like they all are, she got approval about it from her slutty, new girl friends and does not realize that this is a way bigger mistake than not giving her attention. So of course I'm the asshole now.

Sooo...how do I get back at her for this shit? Any ideas? Will share if it works out.
>>
>>714410450
Post her nudes
>>
Don't be a cuck and confont her about that, Anon
>>
yeah post her nudes
>>
>>714410568
I already did!
She's a fucking cunt and won't realize her faults. She got sucked in by her new friends.
>>
>>714410450
Mine of 5 years, who I only ever liked and loved, dumped me this past Saturday since she just doesn't like me anymore. Things only got wonky in the last two months and I don't know where I went wrong.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 348x448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 348x448px
>>714410450
You caught a fish. The fish is peeking out of the bucket towards the ocean. It wants to be free again. Free the fish. Keep fishing. Catch better fish. You win.
>>
^^ 100%
>>
>>714410699
Op here
Dude
You're basically at the start of what I just went through. Is she distant? Does she need some "space"? Does she tell you that "the love is just not there anymore"?
Yep...we both got fucked over
>>
>>714410841
I'm probably just gonna kill myself
She wants to remain best friends but that's too painful for me
Even if it wasn't painful, I'd waste my life chasing her
>>
>>714410714
Thank you.
You're absolutely right.
But deep inside me there is rhis urge to get back at her....as hard as I can.
>>
>>714410963
Listen up close.
This is what you need to do about it.
First off, give her some time. Just a few days or something. Then, talk to her again. Make sure she's not tired or anything and talk in a neutral environment.
And then just go all out. Don't be a pussy, admit your mistakes but also point out hers. Don't be clingy, needy, whatever. Just be a fucking man. Take it from there in any direction you please.
>>
I just tried to post the only nude of her I have on my phone but shit wouldn"t let me.
Over 2mb.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
Welcome to the fucking reality you fucktards. Just learn how this work and understand why people should not force themselves to stay in relationships when it's not what you want. Or if your partner is not worth it. Just say bye and move on.

https://youtu.be/jltM5qYn25w
>>
>>714411001
That's your dick speaking. Don't listen to your dick. You only want to get back with her again for the sex.
>>
>>714411497
I think he meant revenge fammm
>>
>>714411444
chekt
>>
>>714410450
Tell her you don't like it and that you think you might have to take a break. If she hates the idea, then maybe you gotta spice up your sex. If she agrees, probably best to get ready to jump ship.
>>
>>714411793
First trip ever in 11y...
>>
>>714411999
chekt

>>714412065
Its a sign of good luck for today.
>>
>>714412172
Maybe... just got fired few days ago, I'll take it.
>>
>>714411220
We've already talked about it all
Pointed out what could've caused her to stop feeling an attraction toward me and we just came to the compromise that we need a break, but that we can get back together if she ever likes me again. But the thing is, it's unlikely either of our feelings will change: this will remain an unrequited love.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.