[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey bruh it was my nigga's first time smokin so i gave him

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: dab.jpg (51KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
dab.jpg
51KB, 720x1280px
hey bruh it was my nigga's first time smokin so i gave him all of this
then i prank called him from the bathroom telling him its the police and he flushed my weed in the toilet
after i kicked his ass he started bitching about how weed made him anxious and paranoid and how it is fucking with him
why is he such a bitch?
>>
>>714405731
>why is he such a bitch?
Probably because his friends are Knob-jockeys like you. Glad you lost your smoke.
>>
because you're a shitty friend
>>
>>714405922
>>714406419
>Newfags detected
>>
>>714405731
Because he has pussy ass bitch friends like you to rely on
>>
>>714406558
Lol what a random usage of newfag you cancerous faggot
>>
>>714405731
its not the weed that gives u the paranoia its the fuckin legal situation.
I've been in Amsterdam a couple times and nothing.. there is no paranoia..

I guess ur friends is just worried about not to be in a bad contact with the police
>>
>>714407468
That's a huge part of the paranoia. It's the fear of not being allowed to do it. You can OVERCOME it, but it's not easy.

And giving a new smoker dabs, when he hasn't even tried marijuana before and has no grasp on it, and then fucking with him while he's paranoia.. what the fuck dude. That's fucked up.
>>
>>714405731
A friend gets like that on hasch but weed works for him
>>
>>714407538
give u right with the 2nd part that is fucked up... u should welcome him in the world of high in a proper way and not like a faggot

to ur first part.. how to overcome it? its like stop fearing of consequences
>>
>>714406558
they might be newfags, but you're just a fagget.
>>
>>714405731
>nigga's first time smoking weed
>knows dick all about weed/weed law
>fucking told him the police were coming

what did you fucking expect to happen you colossally retarded gobshite?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.