[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ any ideas on how i can lose all emotion Iv tried to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: lost.png (418KB, 1545x712px) Image search: [Google]
lost.png
418KB, 1545x712px
Hey /b/ any ideas on how i can lose all emotion
Iv tried to think of life as life and nothing else but i still have emotion if very little
>>
bump for curiosity
>>
>>714405308
forgot to post the link to the image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdYBARUqGYw
>>
why would u want to?
>>
>>714405573
because all we have left is pain.
not op. but i think thats close enough.
>>
Get prescribed antidepressants. Zoloft did this for me. I was unable to cry or feel any emotion.
>>
>>714405656
I am also unable to cry, but that's because I'm a man and not a child.
>>
>>714405706
i can cry, but its not as easy when you can just be angry all the time.
>>
>>714405608
Op here basically what he said
>bullied and beat from home and in school
>my girlfriend cheated on me with one of the people who used to beat me
>bad alcohol problems
>ptsd
>horrible vivid memories i just dont want to feel anymore
>>
>>714405656
I have prescribed anti depressants i take 8 a day >>714405748
>>
>>714405308
We're all only here to self-replicate, everything beyond that is optional. That being said, a life without emotion is a life wasted.
>>
>>714405914
well just shoot us then.
i want suicide booths like in futurama.
>>
>>714405914
i disagree a life without emotion is a life i want to live
>>
>>714405748
think of what you want to change and then do it,no point living like a zombie
>>
>>714406004
Yes, iv tried suicide before and got taken into a hospital and had my stomach pumped fucking idiots i wanted to die what gives them the right to bring me back to life and label it as saving me
>>
>>714406060
how am i supposed to change my ptsd and scars i have from getting beaten and hit
>>
>>714406154
>>714406154
>>714406154
>>714406154
by changing your mindset and stop living in the past, not easy but not impossible. People have overcome more and if you really wanted to you could too. Just saying. I get you though, easier to give up sometimes than not.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.