[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /b/ my wife of 9 years now doesn't like having sex because

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 23426.jpg (114KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
23426.jpg
114KB, 624x352px
Hi /b/ my wife of 9 years now doesn't like having sex because she is sick in hospital what do?
>>
>>714401748
slap bitch and have sex anyway.
>>
>>714401748
Take her outside the hospital
>>
>>714401748
Go home and jerk off.
>>
>>714401862
she might die
>>714401818
She moved back in with her parents, and she has nurses around all the time
>>
that's why they have the gowns in there.
duh.
just push up the gown and get to work anywas
>>
>>714401928
I did, now what
>>
>>714401970
she would get pissed, she doesn't like sex
>>
>>714401972
Go about your day. Go to sleep. I don't know. What do you want to do now?
>>
>>714401748
Why would you want to have sex with someone who is in the hospital with AIDS?
>>
>>714401945
Be quick then
>>
>>714402392
good idea, I be ninja
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.