[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any ausfags wanna fuck with some pajeet scumfucks? I have been

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.png (104KB, 1450x691px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
104KB, 1450x691px
Any ausfags wanna fuck with some pajeet scumfucks? I have been at it for half an hour but they have blocked all my phones off of their PABX.

1800 940 861.

Free call.

Do it faggots.
>>
>>714399890
Melbourne fag reporting in
>>
File: bump.jpg (22KB, 200x160px) Image search: [Google]
bump.jpg
22KB, 200x160px
>>
>>714399973
Excellent. I don't even care what you do, the longer we tie up their lines, the less people they get to rort.
>>
kek, as soon as they heard my accent they told me to give up.

i think you have rustled them op.
>>
>>714399890
Says all lines are busy Victory men HOORAH
>>
>>714400144
I was being everything from a macfag to a phonefag, and yeah, blocked, so prolly.

Come on /b/, where the fuck is the raidmind that used to exist here?
>>
>>714400228
Haha, really? Fucking amateurs.
>>
>>714400195
Perthfag here, i still got em, asked why my toilet was giving me an error about pooing in loo. Fucking spicenigger cunts
>>
>>714400427
Noice
>>
File: fffuu2238.jpg (4KB, 115x127px) Image search: [Google]
fffuu2238.jpg
4KB, 115x127px
> tfw can't bump own thread
>>
>The user you are trying to reach is unavailable

They ragequit, /b/
>>
>>714400837
>>
Seriously though, why do these curry niggers love to try to scam people? On youtube, you can find plenty of videos supposedly "teaching" you about to hack/get tricks/cheats for apps and games etc with the most cringeworthy barely understandable english with thick indian accent. I know their kind loves IT and techs but seriously. I lol'ed hard watching them and their videos and their comments/spams.
>>
>>714401040
Because figuring out a decent way to contribute to society is too much for these punjab fuckers to grasp?
>>
>>714401214
Just autists and autism, maybe.The rest are "okay" and much richer than whites even.
>>
>>714401585
You're clearly not from an English speaking country so I'm going to disregard everything you've said.
>>
>>714401848
Lol! Believe what you want to believe. Not from english speaking country, huh? ;)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.