[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ex-gf acting like all I cared about was sex what do? >I was

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0561.jpg (115KB, 520x780px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0561.jpg
115KB, 520x780px
ex-gf acting like all I cared about was sex what do?

>I was her first serious relationship, treated her great and took her virginity
>broke up 2 months ago, nothing major happened but now she thinks all I cared about was sex

We broke up over a month ago and we've just argued back and forth saying hurtful things etc. But last night she told me to just admit it I never loved her I just used her for sex. This makes me fucking furious because I treated her so good and would never do that shit. What do?
>>
Nothing
>>
>>714399105
Stop replying, totally ignore her it will either REALLY piss her off or just stop the argument
>>
Why don't you just say she is fat? Problem solved.
>>
>>714399105
>We broke up over a month ago and we've just argued back and forth saying hurtful things etc
>This makes me fucking furious

You're falling for her shit. Stop talking to her. Full stop.
>>
>>714399194
No what I mean is, obviously she still has feelings for us to even still argue, especially when she contacts half the time and we do meet up sometimes, but we just end up arguing. But really I still like her and I think she does too.

>>714399238
If I just ignore her then in her mind she'll just keep telling herself "yeah see all he cared about was sex" or some shit when that just isn't true, I mean we had such a close and good connection she's acting insane.
>>
>>714399354
>>714399105
OP one of her friends who is not getting any got into her head and convinced her that your just with her for the sex. bitches do that to each other subconsciously out of jealousy
>>
I wouldnt like to be in your position.
Why did u leave her?
>>
>>714399511
That's what I'm thinking is the case, its so immature I did everything for her but yeah it was all just to get in her pants...

>>714399526
She left me, nothing major happened people in her school found out about us and because there is an age gap (her being 17 me being 20) people were talking shit behind her back.
>>
File: 1479264391169s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1479264391169s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>714399511

women can be some of the most destructive creatures on the planet for this exact reason
>>
>>714399719
ok..shes still a kid.
Thats why..
And what would you want to do now..
>>
>>714399354
You aren't going to come off as the good guy to her so don't even try
>>
File: 1475123847970.jpg (13KB, 381x371px) Image search: [Google]
1475123847970.jpg
13KB, 381x371px
>>714399999
>>
File: imgres.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>714399999
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.