[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /B/, I'm currently 19 and being kicked out of my family's

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 2f7.jpg (90KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
90KB, 601x508px
Ok /B/, I'm currently 19 and being kicked out of my family's home cause they want me to leave. I work at a fast food restaurant and make about 8.40 an hour, and I usually get around 30-35 hours a week. Why should I do? I'm also currently broke until Monday. My plan was to go to college and study law
>>
>>714388444
Get a roommate and split rent, look someone up on craigslist.
>>
>>714388444

If you aren't smart enough to get a scholarship you shouldn't study law. You're a loser and deserve to be homeless. Go prostitute yourself.
>>
Try and get a fucking scholarship n sheeit
>>
>>714388610
This, if you are lucky you can also see if you can split their butt cheeks.
>>
>>714388622
This a very very rude. What the heck is your problem?
>>
>>714388444
Skip college, the last thing you should do is put yourself in debt.
>>
fuck fast food. get a real job in a trade faggot
>>
>>714388721

Rude? The fuck you talking about? It's called reality, fag.
>>
>>714388444
get an IT job.Thank me later.
>>
>>714389639

You gonna tip your fedora before you go, you neckbearded cuck?
>>
>>714389973
what?
>>
Don't study law. Or any art. You'll drop out faster than lead zeppelin
>>
>>714389973

Neckbeards legit can't cut it in IT since some of it involves talking to people and looking presentable.
>>
>>714388985
Sorry m8 but I'd have to agree with that another anon, your advice is complete shit. Might I suggest talking to a therapist about why your life is so shitty and why you feel the need to make someone else life just as shitty with your equally as shitty advice.
>>
>>714388622
quit projecting.
>>
>>714388768
Nope! Fuck Debt... it's not real. Does the USA give a fuck about debt? NOPE! It's bullshit, what's the difference if I owe Freddie Mac $100,000.... I just don't pay it. Problem solved.
>>
>>714388444
Do you have a car? If so sleep in there at a rest stop until you save money for a place. If you don't you can do what I did and sleep near your work. Just stay hidden. Cops love making your life miserable. I lived on the streets of Atlanta for a month finding myself. Trust me when I say you don't know yourself till you live on your own. I'll be sending good vibes your way. The universe will take care of you if you let it.
>>
>>714390726

>Does the USA give a fuck about debt? NOPE! It's bullshit, what's the difference if I owe Freddie Mac $100,000....

You aren't a sovereign country with a bloated military that allows you to do whatever the fuck you want.

>I just don't pay it

Enjoy your jail time.
>>
>>714391134
you obviously dont live in the USA. You can go 2 jail for debt, unless you live in NJ
>>
>>714391134
>>714391346
>you can't go
>>
>>714391346
>>714391385

Even so, if you don't pay off debt then your credit will get slaughtered and you'll be homeless forever.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.