[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to share this. I just want to feel like any of it mattered

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1480429363233.jpg (151KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
1480429363233.jpg
151KB, 392x500px
I need to share this. I just want to feel like any of it mattered for the 5 minutes before this 404s. If you actually read this wall... Thank you. I mean that.

There was a rich white republican type fire chief who was in love with his fiancee but she didn't want anymore kids as she had 3 and they were both in there 50's, so he got a girl on the side, she was messed up inside... very tortured woman. He made her feel special as men tend to do, and got her pregnant. This tortured woman was also a complete psycho. She was like the feminists you see online and cringe and like to think it's not real. He just wanted a son. Not the responsibilities that come with it. He uhh.... went for smokes a few days after that kid was born. He got married to his previous sweetheart as he gave up entirely on the woman he impregnated and his failed side project called fatherhood. That child was a constant reminder that this unstable feminist was unlovable. This was the child's fault in her mind. Growing up she tortured him emotionally, let her older daughter molest him and called him a lair after he came out about it years later in therapy and later told him he deserved it if it happened, and just destroyed his emotions every chance she was given. She let her boyfriends beat this child until he finally snapped after being beaten up enough times and he almost killed another kid at school for bullying him. The kids was seen as a monster in the states eyes and made an example out of. She didn't date after that boyfriend cheated on her. it was the kids fault she was unlovable. That child grew up to finally snap on his mother and tell her he was done with her he's 24 years old and it's his life not hers. That man was homeless until he called his father. He called because he wanted to believe that it was just his mother being a psycho, that he wasn't that bad of a guy. He moved in with his father and was yelled at daily because he wasn't perfect like him. 0 compassion.
>>
>>714382514
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

tldr
>>
File: 1463101631367.jpg (191KB, 500x736px) Image search: [Google]
1463101631367.jpg
191KB, 500x736px
>>714382514
The man finally had a break down. Started fucking around with heroine. In a group therapy session met a girl and slowly Fell in love with her... Not like any other girlfriend before or after. He literally bore his soul to this woman. she responded well to him and showed nothing but understanding and respect. She had issues yes, an alcoholic and a mess under that mask of normality. They started drifting apart and the man decided to move out of state to start over. he didn't want the dope, he didn't want his family, he didn't want to be what he was becoming. But when he got where he was going the girl called him. she said sweet things to him the likes of which he had never heard. and he knew she wasn't just saying it because she was being paid by the state or trying to take advantage of him. unconditional kindness was new to him. She told him she loved him and she was in tears. she couldn't hear it but this man and a stream coming down his cheek. He paused "I... I love you too Femanon..." came out of his lips like a scared child. In this moment he knew what love was... after 25 years of bullshit he loved someone. He came back to his home town to be with the woman he loved more than anything. the one thing that made him smile in a way that wasn't just fake to make people think he was ok. For once in his life... This man was ok... He moved back with his cousin who was giving him dope to be near this girl. He ended up homeless because he wanted to get off drugs. He called this girl and left a voicemail where he broke down in hysterics. Something nobody had heard from him in over a decade or since. She called him back and comforted him, said she'd talk to her parents about letting him stay there but they'd hang out that night. She relapsed and they got drunk and had unprotected sex. The man couldn't stay with her but after that he felt ok.
>>
>>714382688
He moved back with his cousin who was giving him dope to be near this girl. He ended up homeless because he wanted to get off drugs. He called this girl and left a voicemail where he broke down in hysterics. Something nobody had heard from him in over a decade or since. She called him back and comforted him, said she'd talk to her parents about letting him stay there but they'd hang out that night. She relapsed and they got drunk and had unprotected sex. The man couldn't stay with her but after that he felt ok. He got off heroine to be safe with his love and her child, he got a respectable job to worthy of his prize and her parents respect, he got an apartment to have somewhere to spend time with his darling. she got bored of him after a week... This man wasn't sad, he was just numb at this point... He had a seizure later that year. and she found about it and knowing he could have died his ex called him. They talked and caught up. It was nice. He asked her if she wanted him back and she said yeah. The man was no longer hoping he died from what caused the seizure which was still a possibility. For once this man feared death instead of welcoming it. She called him and told him her parents were moving out of state and this caught him off guard. "I-I'll come with you. I want to start over anyway." "yeah maybe" The man in a moment of weakness, panic, and stupidity said "I don't want to lose you. I love you and would do anything to be with you!" This caught her off guard. It upset her because she didn't want anything serious. "Honestly Anon... I don't love you. I was just being nice... I really want to be with you." That was the last thing he ever heard from her....
>>
File: 1469148046054.jpg (62KB, 562x748px) Image search: [Google]
1469148046054.jpg
62KB, 562x748px
>>714382839
1 year later I would still follow her to the gates of hell with a smile knowing I had my baby.

I accept I meant nothing to her.

Tell me sociopaths are just evil people. Tell me sociopaths can't love. Tell me if I kill an animal or hurt a person nearly or completely unprovoked it's because I'm evil and not just because I'm in pain.
>>
Tl:dr

>in west philadelphia, born and raised,

>in the basement is where i spent most of my days.

>chillin out, maxing, relaxing all cool and out shootin some Tumblr outside of the school

>when a couple of guys who were up to no good, impregnated a radical feminist

>when her oldest one got in a fight the state got scared and and said

>"you're moving with your mommy cause daddy got scared"
>>
>>714382839
never loved you* don't want to be with you*
>>
>>714383393
>She dated some people for a couple of years until she threatened to kill and was sent on her way

>and then did some drugs because she might as well kick it!
>>
>>714383393
something like that. tl;dr
>I am a sociopath.
>This is why people end up killing others.
>I just want my side heard.
>>
>>714383865
>No dad, man this is bad!

>doing therapy with a champagne glass

>is this how people are supposed to live like?

>found a new love, hmm this must be alright
>>
>>714384109
>I whistled for a home and when it came near

>it came with a druggie who just had a seizure

>if anything i could say this home was rare

>but nah i said forget it Yo homes, to Bel Air!
>>
>>714384366
>lived in that house for like a year going straight

>i yelled to the man "Never loved ya, see ya later!"

>looked at my kingdom i was finally there

>to sit on the throne as the prince of no care
>>
There you go.
FYI i saged like 3/5ths of those
>>
>>714383865
>This is a story all about how my soul got crushed turned inside out

>I'd like to take a minute just sit right there

>I'd like to tell you how I become the violent criminal of a town called Mchenry

>west siduh chicago born and raised a dog cage is where I spent most of my days

>just sittin and cryin and actin a fool just scoopin up dogs and breakin some necks outside the school

when a couple of guys they were up to no good started makin trouble cause i'm misunderstood i got in one little fight and the state got scared and said you're movin with your cell mate in a place called county

I begged and pleded with em day after day but they took off my shoes and they took off my cloths i put on my slippers and i said might as well kick it

i whistled for a girl and when she came near there was a spark in my heart and some passionate sex if anything i could tell that this girl was rare

She thought man whatever yo homes to the next guy

If you're gonna make fu of my story with fresh prince memes atleast do it right Anon.
>>
File: 0002387644_10.jpg (142KB, 858x621px) Image search: [Google]
0002387644_10.jpg
142KB, 858x621px
>>714384873
Aren't you cool?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.