[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if i sucked a tranny's dick,and then sucked a real guys

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: tranny_cock_cum-7513.jpg (63KB, 500x681px) Image search: [Google]
tranny_cock_cum-7513.jpg
63KB, 500x681px
if i sucked a tranny's dick,and then sucked a real guys dick.would there dicks taste the same,or do transexuals cock's taste different
>>
>>714381545
yes
>>
trans dick tastes like stupid
>>
actually yeah there's usually a different smell and taste because of anti androgens pills and oestrogen medication, it's kinda a cool change
>>
File: IMG_1901.jpg (130KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1901.jpg
130KB, 900x1200px
>>
File: 1480506825123.jpg (45KB, 623x457px) Image search: [Google]
1480506825123.jpg
45KB, 623x457px
>>
>>714382015
No, you can't catch stupid like that. You were just born retarded.
>>
>>714382361
interesting, I'd like to know more about your assertion that stupid can know or identify stupid.
>>
>>714381545
Dunno. The only tranny I ever had relations with was a post-op
>>
>>714382492
ew
>>
>>714382477
People of normal intelligence can spot your stupidity immediately from your lack of wit or reading comprehension. You seem to have a particularly severe case of retarded.
>>
>>714381545
no idea but who is that in the pic?
>>
>>714382684
So your answer is simply an ad hominem attack.
>I am not at all surprised.
>>
>>714382219
whoa

who's this
>>
>>714383419
Some photoshopped dude with a makeadickbigger lens on his camera.
>>
>>714383277
We aren't having an argument - I'm just calling you a retard. Your /pol/ sticky squid ink won't save you from public ridicule for having a little peanut brain that rattles around in your skull while you bang your forehead impotently on your cheetos-and-cum-encrusted keyboard.
>>
>>714383277
ha
>>
>>714382569
Meh. I was 19. 'She' was a barfly that preyed on the navy A-school guys and took one home every night. She had a beautiful home and drove a Cadillac and I thought I'd hit the jackpot when she brought me home.

By some odd stroke of luck no one I knew saw her pick me up and I didn't tell anyone. Just a couple days later I heard some guys talking about the tranny Valerie who used to be a man. This was in the '90s so being caught with a tranny was akin to being a faggot. No one ever found out she got me and I never told anyone until right now.
>>
>>714383812
Triggered!
>>
>>714384113
So? How was it?
>>
>>714381545

Well if you ever kissed women or sucked another's nips than your mum you'd know different people taste different ya white knighting virgin
>>
Try it and find out
>>
>>714384424
She got all submissive and 'begged' to suck my dick. She blew me and I never told her I was cumming but she swallowed with only a tiny gag at the beginning. (I know. I wasn't being polite by not telling her, but to be honest it was my first blowjob to completion.) then she had me masturbate her 'pussy' over her panties while she had me beg to fuck her and after a bit she came. Looking back on it as an adult I know she didn't really cum. But at the time I didn't know she was a tranny. So I give my ignorance a little latitude.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.