[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /b/ I need a bit of advice >Girl I've been interested

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1466975168277.png (54KB, 202x200px) Image search: [Google]
1466975168277.png
54KB, 202x200px
Alright /b/ I need a bit of advice
>Girl I've been interested in for a year is in college a state away
>Coming back for the break, her house is only a town away
>Gonna set up a day to hang with her, want to ask her out
How do I go about it without fucking it up?
I'm usually confident with literally anybody else but, as cliche as it is, I just can't work up the courage half the time
>>
>>714378810
She's a state away. She's going to be fucking everyone except you while she's at college.

Cuck-a-doodle-dooooo, motherfucker.
>>
>>714379013
Well we're both introverted as fuck, her even more so. Don't think she's even had a boyfriend yet
>>
Why would you even bother? Itll never work with that distance, no matter what she says shes gonna be in heat one day and fuck some other dude, 100%.

>>714379013
speaks truth
>>
haha,asking some college whore out on a date

shes probably had a thousand dicks in her mouth(none of which will ever be yours you cuck),good job cuck
>>
>>714379214
Itll happen, some other dude will tell her shes pretty, women are innately whores, and contrary to opinion, just as horny as dudes. Let it go man, i'm honestly telling you this as sincere advice, not to troll you.
>>
>>714378810
>any plans during break?

literally plays itself out from there
>>
File: give her the d.gif (175KB, 300x140px) Image search: [Google]
give her the d.gif
175KB, 300x140px
>>714379663
This.
And follow the genie, OP
>>
File: 1286889294740.jpg (153KB, 1280x1024px)
1286889294740.jpg
153KB, 1280x1024px
>>714378810
oh yeah, i bet she puts on the innocent act when she comes home for christmas.
pic related
>>
>>714379283
Well, it's New England type state distance, meaning that it's like a 2 hour drive to get there, not crazy type distance
>>
>>714380040
Alright, you're obviously too stupid to listen then. Go for it dude, i just want you to remember this exact moment when you find out she fucked another dude while "with" you.
>>
File: gay.jpg (58KB, 582x444px) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
58KB, 582x444px
>>714380237
Right then, how about you stop being a whiny bitch and move on from her, whoever she is.
Get back into dating, take the thumb out of your ass and be a man for once. You win some, lose some - cut your losses and stop holding onto everything.
Also, OP, just fucking do it. Get off /b/ and just tell her, faggot.
>>
>>714380040
see >>714379956
pic
>>
>>714380552
What the fuck are you talking about? I aint whining about shit, i was giving him advice because im usually the fucking one screwing the girls that are in a relationship. Learn reading comprehension you fucking faggot.
>>
>>714380237
>projecting this hard
lel
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.