[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels thread. Whats been eating you up, anons? Whats her name?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 34

File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
Feels thread.

Whats been eating you up, anons? Whats her name? Any problems at school/work?
>>
>>714213724
I haven't seen spider man in a while, kind of miss him.
>>
>Whats been eating you up anons?

Life. Life is.
Was depressed a year ago, got some meds for it which worked but it has just been coming back since some time. Feeling like shit a lot of the time.
>>
>>714213724

Been depressed for over 20 years. I used to say that the worst case scenario of life would be to live to a ripe old age and even on my deathbed think that I should have died when I was still a child. I'm moving towards that day by day.
>>
>>714214067

I think we all know that feel to a certain extent, glad to hear you're doing better tho, here's to hoping it gets better.
>>
>>714214541
>>714214596
Nope don't know that feel.
>kill yourselves if you feel that shitty
>or do something to improve your life
God the self pity on this site makes me sick.
>>
School mostly. Just can't find motivation to do anything in my classes, and my teachers are actually somewhat concerned because I usually get great grades in my classes. I don't know, hoping I'll get back on track soon though.
>>
>>714213724
I guess im okay right now, but last few months were hard.
>have the choice of not caring about anything and doing fine or doing everything and getting depression all over again
>do not care about shit
>probably gonna get a gf soon, nothing to lose so why the fuck not, i dont care
>school shit is either fucking hard but understandable or dumb to the max
>getting new friends i guess
but there is the feeling that something is going to smash me like a bitch soon
>>
>>714215142
I'm in the same situation exactly. Can't figure out a way to drag myself out of it.
>>
>be 16
>fall in love
>be with her for over 5years
>decide to buy car
>9000€ loan
>we spent money
>break up
>i gotta pay loan, live without her
>spent all my salary on paying loan and drugs
>nowhere to go
>have lots of friends but not the "real" one who could i trust
>wanted to commit suicide
>dont know what to do with my life
>nowhere to go
>just living from day to day
>>
Fucked up school, rage quit, never had a job, gynecomastia, really bad social anxiety. Not feeling bad for myself, I did this to myself.
Just matter of time for the swim or sink moment.
Probably sinking to the depths of rock bottom I didn't even know existed
>>
File: feelll.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
feelll.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>gf is envious on every girl i have contact to
>always makes me angry on purpuse when we are drinking
>doesnt listen to reasneable arguments
>doesnt accept my degenarate friends
>thinks it is okay to talk shit about everything i do have contact and like , gets angry when i start to argue
>dont have a clue if i can trust her
>>
File: 1414530502164.jpg (340KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1414530502164.jpg
340KB, 1920x1080px
Take notice
>>
>>714215940
That sounds like a bitch bro. Leave her. She is nothing without you. You just think you wanna stay with her because you think you are happy. When you leave her you will realize. You pro ably just think you love her because you spend time with her and shit. Leave that shit and feel better man.
>>
>>714213724
>be me
>already have my depression problems
>girl in my class also has problems
>she try to kill herself
>fails
>she gets hospitalized in psychiatry
>go to visit her with some other friends, talk, open a bit
>she is doing bad, takes every occasion to hid sharp objects to "use" later
>go to visit her the day after
>she won't shut up about this guy she met on the bus
>every time i try to say something she start talking about him
>he finally arrives and start being a slut for the whole times we are there
>start feeling even more useless
>visit is time over and i go home

i'm fine, i didn't even like her, i just hope she doesn't die after they break up
>>
>>714216519
Would it be a dick move to dump my gf this close to christmas? Especially if she's talking about christmas shopping and shit.
>>
i have amnesia
>>
>>714216994
If she is a cunt then leave her. Who gives a fuck when. Dont let her do that shit any longer. All she does is put you down from what you said. She should be there for you and show intrest in your hobbies and such. Id leave her right now if i were you. Might be a shitty next few days but it will get better without that negativity
>>
ALL OF MY FRIENDS ARE PLAYING RUST AND I CANT AFFORD THE GAME SO IM ALONE AND BORED YAYYYY
>>
>>714217287
12 y/o poorfag fishing for free gamez detected
>>
>>714217431
26 y/o poor fag fishing for free gamez***
>>
>>714217182
someone help me ive forget all my family and friend i can act like i know them but im gettied tired of it

everyone around me is strangers
>>
>>714217287
Some people dont even have friends...
>>
I feel like a fucking pussy. I feel like a loser.

By the end of December it'll have been what, 5 months? 5 months since I made an awful judgment call (long story) and she walked away from us.

Last time you said you loved me it was fucking summertime, now the year's about to end. And I'm still hung up over you.

I don't think I can ever move on from you. I can go to the club and mess around with some qt. I can talk to other girls. Doesn't mean a goddamn thing. I can't shake you.

You got another boyfriend within a couple weeks. I have no idea whether he's a rebound or a monkey branch or you truly have feelings for him. But you've been with him for a few months now, so who knows.

Last time we spoke a month ago, you said you don't even have an opinion of me anymore. That can't be true, right? We've known each other for years. We've been acquaintances, best friends, lovers, and everything in between. No one has had more of an impact on my life than you, and I know that's true for you as well.

When I first met you I was a little kid. I think I was like 12. And I felt something. I had never felt anything like it anymore. It wasn't a crush or anything, because I knew what a crush felt like and I had had plenty. Looking back on it, I think that was my heart telling me I loved you, I just wasn't grown up enough to truly understand the gravity of that feeling yet.

But now I can. And now I've ruined it. And I've been in the deepest rut I've ever been in. I've never been so affected by any one event in my life.

I just want you back.

Please.

I'm so ashamed of the pain I've caused you. I never meant to hurt you but I'm so ashamed of the stupid decision I made. And the only way I can live with myself from now on, even if I'm a depressed wreck the whole time, is to spend the rest of my life fighting to make that right. But I don't know what to do from here.
>>
>>714217533
Those people should make friends. You need a friend m8?
>>
>>714214983
Spoken like the 14 year old you are. Well done. Maybe one day when you've lived and have responsibilities and know what it's like to feel jaded, you will empathise a little more. Until then, just try and be a bit humble when other people tell their feelings, maybe?
>>
>>714214983

I know a guy who's paralyzed form the waist down.
>he should just chop off his legs if they're that shitty
>or invent a hitherto unknown medical breakthrough to fix his problem
God the self pity of that guy makes me sick.
>>
ex-girlfriend who i still love passed away in a motorcycle accident
>>
failed my final. wat do?
>>
i have amnesia please send help
>>
File: IMG_3155.jpg (110KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3155.jpg
110KB, 500x666px
>>714213724
I'm just ready,
Kids= no
Mortgage= yes
Partner/gf or anything more than a one night stand= no

I kid myself saying all my hard work, money and home will help me find someone when I can't even find anyone to put the effort into.. the last person is dead. Everyone says it'll pass but I don't see how
>>
I can't get past the fact that my mother abused me as a child.
It slips into every aspect of my life: a sound, a smell will remind me instantly.
I have an extremely hard time talking to my friends (of which they are limited) and my family about how I feel and I've been in a spiral of depression.
Also, a recent fail in the attempt to get a gf failed miserably, and just left me feeling even worse- I want a female to take care of me in my life, I believe it's to fill that "gap" in my life that's been missing since childhood.
>>
>>714217825
22 and live in my own apartment.
Life's a shit sandwich bud either you take a bite or your starve.
>>
>>714214983
It is a tough mentality to get over tbh

But its pretty cyclical and people just dont want to do anything to feel better. Hell I was thinking about suicide 24/7 but something as simple as getting a hobby has helped me so much, I have goals and things I want to do now.

Its photography/writing btw
>>
>>714215851
Just open up to a friend anon, just ease into it and develop a connection to someone who you can trust and hang with

Dont be afraid of getting help
>>
>>714213724
I started at Amazon a few days ago in one of the most dehumanising, tiring jobs out there.

55 hour week, 2x 15 min breaks, 1x 30 min break.

Whined at for low numbers despite trying as hard as possible.

>inb4 at least you have a job.
I don't want this, no-one expects to study medicine for 8 years to be here. Fingers crossed for an opportunity.
>>
hypothetical question

Let's say you're at a friends house.

you drink with him, but youre a lightweight.

you lean on his shoulders a few times and laugh but nothing more.

go to bed to pass out

he tries to get u to suck his dick

You say no

he climbs on top and lifts up your skirt

he starts fucking you hut you're too drunk to fight back, just saying no while he's doing it.

is that rape?
>>
>>714220661
I think it is
>>
>>714220661
obviously
>>
>>714220840
does this make the girl "used" to you?
>>
>>714220661
Tough answer, but id say yes. Be just drink a lot more juice/water when you do get drunk. Once you get the hang of balancing drinks and water/juice you will b al gud
>>
I've always been depressed plus I recently got a mild concussion and I don't feel like myself
>>
>>714220980
no
>>
<105 kg
<poor
<2 good friends
<autist no one understands me
<doesnt listen to music
<fell in love with a girl for the first time in 7 years but i cant do anything
<failed all my college exams
<heavy alcoholic
<everyone hates me except the 2 friends
<when i get home i get yelled at and ignored if i need something
<no life goal
<cant feel emotion anymore
<everyday is the same for me im dead inside
<tryin to change but everytime i do i lose it all
>>
I'm starting to fall in love with a girl on the other side of the world.

I've always been the guy who dates and never settles. I'm in my prime physical wise and never really felt like settling down with all of the girls I date until I met her.

We worked together for two years back in 2013 and I guess you can say I planted the seed then. Fast forward to last month, where we met up for drinks since she was in town for Thanksgiving.

From the second I saw her, I knew true love exists. Hell, I'll even go as far as saying it was love at first site.

We went to the movies, had dinner, shared laughs, and made love.

God damn, was it ever a fun night -until she went back to Dubai the very next day. Being an airline stewardess makes it quite difficult for relationships.

So, there's nothing really I can do about it. I'm this hopeless romantic itching to be with her when I can't have her. She's on her own path and I just have to wait for the opportunity to strike again.

Would it be selfish of me to ask her to stay out in California and leave world travel behind? Yeah, absolutely. So I have to keep on doing my own thing and play the fuckin waiting game.
>>
>>714221547
My advice would be to move out of your current situation(save up or take out a loan) and start a new fuckin life. New hobbies, new friends, new music everything. Is there somewhere you've always wanted to travel to?

Seriously, if I was in your position I'd pack everything up, move to Spain and force myself out of my comfort zone to live a better life. Maybe you can do that too.

I know it's hard to change, but god damn kid you gotta get your shit together.

I don't know if you're into reading but I'd recommend:
Vagabonding
The 4-hour workweek
and the subtle art of not giving a fuck.

They'll help you out tremendously.

Some people are far worse than you, so be grateful, pick your feet up and start moving

>inb4 motivational fag
>>
>>714220585
How could you be getting whined at for low numbers of you literally just started there?
>>
i said im a poorfag anon everytime i go out friends buy me drinks and i feel really shitty considering to leave college to find a job
>>
>>714217603
She left you because you were either way too dependant and needy or overall creepy with the lack of space you gave her. This is why she went to someone so quick, you were a breath of fresh air to leave, faggot.
>>
>>714220585
If you successfully completed med school you would literally have no problem getting a job. Anon is full of Bologna
>>
i said im a poorfag anon everytime i go out friends buy me drinks and i feel really shitty considering to leave college to find a job i really want to change that even when i was drunk my friends stole my phone and typed hi to 50 girls on my facebook and none of them replied am i that much of a scum
>>
>>714220585
>2x 15 min breaks, 1x 30 min break
Oh god. Get the fuck out of there.

Life is about not knowing and doing something anyway. Sure, you're going throught eeh pain period of hard work and you'll become a better person from it. But if you don't like it, you don't like it.

Would you date a girl you despised, even though you had a gf?
Don't just sit there. Do something. The answers will follow.
>>
>>714217287
Lol, rust is shit now afaik.
I watched youtuebrs play the game back in like.. 2013? Or so and well, I don't really care that they removed the zombies for mutant animals and stuff, but nowaday rust is completey different it seems. I always wanted to play it too, but never got a chance to play EA rust. :c
>>
>>714221547
try cod w@w custom zombies. it helped me.
>>
>>714217603
The one willing to walk away from the relationship has full control.

Move on buddy, it's over. Just give it time, you'll be fine.

Read this article too

https://markmanson.net/fuck-yes
>>
>>714213724
I was pretty much cockblocked by a broken ankle
>>
>>714223251
Lol you goof. How'd you break your ankle?
>>
File: 1478167500217.jpg (88KB, 604x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478167500217.jpg
88KB, 604x600px
Guys i have this problem wich i dont know how to identify.

There's this girl i've met this summer,we did talk to each other,laughed togheter,she told me that when she see me its like a "brighten up" mood. Last time i talked to her was over watsapp and she told she's affectionate to me,and other couple of cool normal stuff you say during conversations.

First,i do not really like her in the deepest (she's a 7/10) but for these reasons i cant make my self to:

-i'm <<<<jobless>>>> 23 6.5/10(this is the biggest of reasons why i can't presentate my self to her,as a person i would like to take with me),while she's 19

- i have anxiety,coupled with depression

-i hate her (partly) because i see some shit status from her about her ex-bf saying shit like "i would kill myself if u could come back to me",but at the same time if someone dares to offend her nor do something bad,i get enraged and pretend to be her whiteknight faggot

What the fuck anons. I do not have any deep feelings towards her,but for some reasons i cant get this girl out of my toughts. (sometimes i also always check her wats status)
>>
>>714215851
>>
>>714216994
You've got to be FUCKING kidding me

>faggot rants about his bitch ass of a daft cunt gf
>shits on everything you like
>doesn't accept anything about you
>picks fight with you when drunk
Alcohol removes inhibitions so that's a dead giveaway that she's being 100% herself
>guise, will i be a meanie if i leave her before one of the most commercially oriented holiday?

You've got to be a fucking submissive wimp with no backbone to be honest

The only reason she keeps on going out with you is probably because you must be showering her with all sorts of materialistic goods

She obviously has daddy issues and is a control freak who gets a kick out of degrading you because she obviously has no sense of control over he own being thus feeling great to make you feel like shit because she knows you depend on her for approval

Dump her ass and work on yourself

Opposites attract, but sometimes, it's never a good thing

Don't let a damn pussy run your life ffs
>>
>>714216790
>im fine

biggest lie my dude
>>
File: IMG_7629.jpg (266KB, 750x924px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7629.jpg
266KB, 750x924px
Bear with me on this one. I saw my ex last Monday. This was the first time after 3 years. We said hello in passing but that was it. I waited till the following Wednesday to see if I could catch her, I did, she seemed terrified of me. I said sorry for bothering her and just let her be, I ended with "I hope everything is alright." I thought we were on speaking terms. Apparently not, her body language said everything. I just saw her thirty minutes ago since we are both art majors and go to the same building. I gave up. I saw her, she held the fucking papers in her hand as if blocking her gaze. I had headphones blasting "Dark Fantasy" by Kanye, and walked past her.

Just wanted to get that out of my system.
>>
>>714222723
If anything she was the needy one.

She loved me unrequitedly for 2 years and waited for me to recognise my feelings for her.
>>
Anyone ever had a concussion?
>>
File: dishwasher.jpg (46KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
dishwasher.jpg
46KB, 539x960px
>>714223858

I'd say pour acid on the bitch face
>>
>>714223182
It's been months and I'm only getting worse if anything.

I genuinely can't move on.
>>
I'm 28 and was recently dating this 22 year old Mexican girl from work. She stays in a house her parents pay for while they live in the big city. They also pay for her to go to school, and pay all her bills. She told me her parents would never approve of her dating someone as old as I am. They are super strict Mexicans. But we did it anyway.

We fell hard for each other, and everything was going great.

Then the other night at her house at one in the morning she rushes in awakening me in her bed to tell me her parents were there. I had to listen to her mom chew her out in the scariest Spanish I ever heard. They say nothing to me and let me leave.

The next day she texts me that they're taking her back with them to the city. We talk about how painful it is, but I ultimately let her go without much of a fight. Her lack of independence and inability to stand up to her parents was really off putting.

Right now I'm popping pain killers to numb the pain. It's one thing to get broken up with when the relationship has run its course, it's another thing when your fire and passion had just ignited before she is taken away.

I had been single two years before this, and I was happy as I could be the day before her parents arrived. Everything was going perfect, and I had finally opened myself up again since my last relationship.

I think it'll be another year at least before I decide to try it again.
>>
>have severe seizures
>go into the ICU for two weeks after my mom finds me naked on my bathroom floor on Thanksgiving when I didn't call to come over and visit with family
>don't know if I was unconscious on the floor, could have been up to 4 hours but either way they found me cold with twigs and dirt in my hair... this was another close one
>cops automatically look at and fling accusations at my guy that I'm living with even if he was at work on camera all day.
>it's to the point where if I try defending him they scream at me and nearly stress me into a coma again
>my family no longer wants me to have anything to do with him, even if I've pointed out he didn't beat me, and wouldn't have at all. I'm losing more of my memory and judgement due to the stress.
>at 31 they're talking about taking away my legal guardianship... my freedom... everything... and then of course the cops would desperately go after my guy those pricks.... they're making me worse with all this bitching
>>
>>714213724
Maybe this will make you feel better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxcg_CD_32g
>>
>>714223397
Heh, funny picture.

Just ask her out.

The problem here is pain. Asking your crush out on a date is as simple as saying the words; risking intense embarrassment and rejection feels far more complicated. But you already shouldn't feel that way, given the fact that she is already affectionate towards you. What do you seriously have to lose? Do you know how many guys in the world would kill to be in your position?

I know it seems hard, but life is about not knowing and then doing something anyway..
>>
>>714220661
>saying no while he's doing it
How is this a question?
Yes.
If the person is physically able to say no and says no, it is rape.
If the person is physically able to say no and does not say no, it is not rape.
>>
>>714221015
How is that a tough answer?
>>
File: 1477868491850.jpg (85KB, 359x576px) Image search: [Google]
1477868491850.jpg
85KB, 359x576px
Im feeling like crap and im gross
I almost never leave my room
I dont feel like eating 3 months ago i was 62 kg now im 53
I just dont whant people to see me, im just gross
>>
>>714213724
New city, no friends, haven't dated in years, never had a real relationship, feel like I'm going to be alone no matter what I do. And I'm broke.
>>
>>714224551
You'll be alright one day /b/ro
>>
I have Schizophrenia, and it's getting worse almost every day. I'm losing it and I'm probably going to end up delusional and alone.
>>
>>714224551
What are your hobbies? Other people like doing them too.

>Broke
Get used to it and find a job you enjoy doing.
>>
>>714224667
Fuck, sorry to hear. What caused it? Does weed help? There's help out there. Get on it.
>>
>>714224640
People have been saying that for years. When does the getting good part start?

>>714224694
When I say broke, I mean I have 16 cents in my account. I live in the Vancouver area and everyone here is an outdoorsy type, which I'm not. While I'm not opposed to sitting around a fire having a drink, I'm not really into hiking or kayaking or whatever, especially in the rain.
>>
>>714224667
listen to beethoven
>>
File: 1475139834398.jpg (454KB, 1771x1433px) Image search: [Google]
1475139834398.jpg
454KB, 1771x1433px
>>714224793
Born with it. Plus I had an abusive stepfather, so that made it worse. Weed helps, but my tolerance is so high it barely works anymore. I don't really want help, as crazy as that sounds. As much as it pains me, and fucks everything up, it's still a part of who I am. If I got rid of "them" or whatever the fuck it is, I'd feel much more alone.
>>
>>714215142
Same situation here. For 4 years.
>>
File: 1475138979654.jpg (72KB, 800x673px) Image search: [Google]
1475138979654.jpg
72KB, 800x673px
>>714224954
Heh, funny that you say that. I love classical music. I listen to Beethoven a bit, but not a whole lot. I'll check more of him out. Thing is, Beethoven actually wrote his songs to be alot faster than how we play them, the fast versions resonate with me like no other, but I can't find them.

Speaking of music, this is basically what it sounds like in my head. (You'll know what I'm talking about when you hear it)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE3ffjM5ZuQ
>>
I don't suppose anyone will read it but it'll get it off my chest.

I didn't have the greatest upbringing and witnessed a lot of violence in my family home.
This fucked me up and I was a target for bullies in school, long story short growing up was hard and I felt alienated.

I was a virgin at 21 with severe anxiety and couldnt look people in the eye.
Would have prescripted dialog and wouldnt ever break from it.
I felt like a socially retarded robot, had a 21st birthday at my mother house alone.
Managed to break out, go in to seasonal work, gained confidence, lost my virginity and began to explore my actual personality.
I'm 25, I have many good friends and I've traveled all over europe, I surf, climb kanoe and kayak for a living. It great.
Every now and again I fall back to when I was 21 for an hour or maybe a conversation and it takes so muche ffort to convince myself I'm no longer that person..

Genuinely believed that people thought i was special needs and would pander to me because they felt so sorry and sad for me.

I had it again today and I know it'll never go, I actually have to start audibly making a noise to blot the thoughts from creeping back into my head.

I feel like I might be fucked for life nut atleast my quality of life has gone up
>>
File: 329876142134.png (59KB, 571x515px) Image search: [Google]
329876142134.png
59KB, 571x515px
>>714224143
>Then the other night at her house at one in the morning she rushes in awakening me in her bed to tell me her parents were there. I had to listen to her mom chew her out in the scariest Spanish I ever heard. They say nothing to me and let me leave.
>They say nothing to me and let me leave.

You actually should have said something bro. By doing so,she might have taken the courage to leave her parents and stay with you

>We talk about how painful it is, but I ultimately let her go without much of a fight

Again,if you were a real man,you should have stand up against all the shit and take her,or at least tryed to talk with her parents (im sure even the taco's fuckers can understand a bit of english)

Im really sorry for your situation,because i exactly know what it feels like to lose a dear person due to life controversy. I hope you will get better man
>>
>>714213724
GF is a slobbering mess.

Mother is dying. Some sort of mental problem making it hard for her to get along with people, paranoia.

My cat of 18 years died and I felt nothing, which worries me. Other pets I feel for but could easily let go to a shelter.

I can't play video games anymore due to anger issues. Hole in the wall behind my current monitor. No idea how long this one will last.

I have issue always blowing things out in my mind to make "ghost hate" because I expect unrealistic things to happen which would never happen. Yet I still think of being snippy.

My voice is growing female, and I am male in my 30's. I have many 'signs' of cancer according to idiot-ologists that shouldn't be true but I can't afford to get it checked anyway.

I have a mild STD and I constantly ponder where I got it. I am paranoid when my hands bleed and so very careful with it. Yet I see people who spit all over their fingers and hand me cash, fully disgusts me. It happens just once and my day never recovers.

White problems, first world problems, whatever... Oh and I say Nigger under my breath as a neutral cuss word, I would fuck a black chick at the drop of a hat and have no racism yet I cannot get this cuss word changed out for another one when I snap a cuss.

Stupid shit.
>>
>>714225223
jesus christ. Have you tried meditation?

>>714224945
When I say find a job, I mean find a job to make money. Why did you move to vancouver in the first place? Have you ever been hiking and being outdoorsy? It's pretty fuckin freeing and rewarding. Step out of your damn comfort zone for once.
>>
>>714214983
congrats on having an all around fulfilling life. If its so great, then why don't you get the fuck off 4chan and help someone else feel the happiness you apparently have. Don't invalidate other peoples problems when we're all in the same website wasting our lives away.
>>
Everything, as per. Trying to get with a girl on a dating site. Literally the first time I've ever got a girl's number on one - I ask if she wants to meet up, she says definitely. Everything is going well.

BUT she takes so long to reply. At least a week. It's not like we're having boring conversations - our texts are really long and detailed. But she just takes ages to reply. And it's getting me down, because whenever anyone at work asks me about her I just default to my usual "No, she's probably seeing another guy now" or "No, she's probably seen my face and remembered how unattractive I am."

Having no self-esteem fucking sucks.
>>
File: same.jpg (18KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
same.jpg
18KB, 480x480px
>>714216790
>i didn't even like her
right
>>
>>714224409

Can't even say she's my crush,but still..the only girl i have asked to go out with,was a 3/10 wich i broken up due to her brain-process-of-a-logical-thinking was totally absent. Discussion of the calibre of "Oh my gawd,im ugly but i want to have fun too!!". The type of girl that i actually fucking hate.

>Just ask her out.

Bro,told you that due to the fact that im jobless and in part because i have some mental problems,im unable to process this basic human function.
>>
>>714224547
i know that feel
>>
>>714225487
I'm starting a new job tomorrow, I moved to be closer to family, and hiking sucks. I've stepped out of my comfort zone quite a bit over the last four years, I just can't force myself to like something that I clearly don't. If I don't enjoy something I don't do it, simple as that.
>>
>>714225487
Yeah, probably the worst thing I've ever done. Found a nice dark quiet place and closed my eyes, sat there for like fifteen minutes, and basically every "foreign" entity in my head started shouting at me all at once. It was pretty bad, had to be dragged into bed because I was whimpering. Stayed there the whole day, too.
>>
>>714225301

Thanks bro.

I really would have said something to them, but her mom speaks zero English, and dad only very little. She also told me not to say anything to them when she said I can leave, especially my age.

She loves her parents. And I mean *love*. They've done so much for her that she does not see it as choosing them over me. It's them and that's final. I knew I was fighting a losing battle. She is solely dependent on them. I couldn't simply ask her to just move in with me. And I honestly believe they would have given her an ultimatum had she not stopped talking with me. And she cares about what they think of her and her image. She's a squeaky clean little catholic girl.

Maybe if we had dated a few months or longer, there would be enough love in her heart to fight for us. But it was less than a month. I probably had more feelings for her than she did for me. The way it goes...
>>
>>714225291
>Don't suppose anyone will read
Nice bait, it works.

But everyone goes through a pain period.in their life. Everyone has to make sacrifices to better themselves. NExt time the thoughts come into your head, take responsibility, realize that its not who you are anymore and let them go. You'll eventually build up a routine and it shouldnt be a problem anymore.

I grew up overweight with glasses and never had a girlfriend. As time went on I became in shape, had glasses and a girlfriend. Women are constantly telling me how handsome I am (sound cheesy as fuc, I know) but I never feel like it.

Over the past weekend a girl I went out on a date with felt intimidated by me and was nervous the entire time. It caught me by surprise and I realized that the thoughts I've been having in my head are all a bunch of BS.

I'm not trying to boast, just expressing the idea that it is realy all in our head. If you can master the mindset you have now, i think you can move on from your past 21 year old self.

Also, hats off to surfing being your hobby, wish I can get out there in the waves soon.
>>
File: 1480873946177.jpg (78KB, 640x958px) Image search: [Google]
1480873946177.jpg
78KB, 640x958px
What keeps you going, anons?
>>
>>714225458
lmao top fucking kek
>>
>feel self-hatred all the time
>have a punchable face
>I look 18, am 22
>anxiety
>been home for 2 years, too scared to look for a job
>have no idea what i'm doing in life
>always think everyone hates me the moment they see me
>alcoholic and addiction to weed
>look feminine and not manly

just fucking kill me already
>>
File: 1476235294865.jpg (188KB, 1478x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1476235294865.jpg
188KB, 1478x1019px
>>714225752
Forgot file.
>>
File: 1480388965105.jpg (18KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
1480388965105.jpg
18KB, 470x313px
>>714213724
>second year university
>no friends
>no job
>no car
>stressed as fuck for finals
when does life get good. i thought university was supposed to be a great time
>>
>>714225973
I gave myself a time limit, so I'll keep going for another 503 days. Either I'll kill myself, or I'll make my life worth living.
>>
File: 581944190.png (1MB, 1274x721px) Image search: [Google]
581944190.png
1MB, 1274x721px
>>714213724
>met a guy on OKCupid
>he's murican, I'm a fucking leaf
>decided to meet halfway because he doesn't have a passport
>asked me to be his gf before meeting him
>yes.jpg
>met half way and then drove to his place
>stayed for a couple of weeks
>had an amazing time with him
>went back up north
>it's not the same anymore
>fuckit.webm
>went back down to see him after a couple of days
>one way ticket
>stayed for 3 weeks and a half
>had to go back for my mom's birthday and my parents wanted me to spend Christmas with them

I fucking miss him. Long distance relationship sucks!
>>
>>714226146
life doesn't get good unless you put effort into it
>>
>>714225973
My bf
I love him too much to pull the "ol suprise suicide" on him
I havent even told him that im feeling as bad as i am
>>
>>714225693
Well what the fuck do you like man?

>>714225686
> im jobless and in part because i have some mental problems,im unable to process this basic human function.
You're an idiot for believing this. If a chick is into you regardless of your job situation then go for it. The possibilites are endless. She may be in your life to help you become a better person and you're not even gonna give her a chance? Come on bro, you have nothing to lose.
>>
File: 1429448868587.jpg (49KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1429448868587.jpg
49KB, 800x600px
>>714225920

My ex-gf was actually the same fucking shit as yours,minus the clean little chatolic factor. (she was religious but not that much)

>dependent on parents
>never told them 'bout our relationship
>choosed them over "our" life togheter

I really fell you.

But hey, here we are on 4chin,all togheter,discussing bout our shit life,but with the same problems,even tho we are probably far apart from each other ahahah
>>
>>714225973

The fact that im trying to change my life in better,even most of the people i have doesnt believe shits nor understand my problems
>>
File: 1466343871691.gif (371KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1466343871691.gif
371KB, 500x375px
>>714225973
games, reading some time. that's it, i dont drink just when i go sometime to a party or some shit,i dont smoke or drugs. I don't know life feel empty , i mean there no purpose,i mean no just me, humanity porpose.
>>
>>714225973
What keeps me going?

>helping you guys out with your problems
>sharing laughs with loved ones
>my dog macie
>the pursuit of happiness
>Meeting new people
>doing shit that scares me
>>
>>714226457
Singing, writing, painting miniatures, tabletop roleplaying games. I grew up in a place where winter lasts for eight to nine months, so going outdoors just wasn't for me when I was a kid.
>>
File: 1479549837658.jpg (95KB, 616x678px) Image search: [Google]
1479549837658.jpg
95KB, 616x678px
>>714226308
I could use someone like that in my life.
You're lucky, anon.
>>
>>714226774
damn dude, this hit me in the feels harder than anything else.
>>
>>714225967

Thank you b/ro
I had to takeout a few psychology books to get a grip of how in control we are.
As you said it really is all in our heads.
Wisewords much appreciated, cheers Gapp
>>
>>714226840
Makes sense. I'd hate the cold too lol. Bro why don't you find a local comic book store? They have local game nights. That sht would be fun. I plan on doing that one day. I've always wanted to get into magic. But I was the "jock" growing up and didn't want to ruin my reputation. Now I just dont give a shit and do what I want, as you should too.

wait...fucking singing? That's impressive as shit.Theres gotta be a singing club or studio you can join too.

>>714226935
are you being sarcastic?
>>
>>714226876
Yea im lucky to have found someone like
him
Hes the one good thing in my life
>>
>be a 16 y/o
>your grades are going to shit
>gf of over 2 years leaves you
>try to get better grades
>fail
>give up on education
>mom comes to you
>asks you what you plan to do with your shitty life
>wanted to become a game developer but that seems like a distant dream with each day that passes
>mom is disappointed
>doesn't want to have an underachieving son
>basically tells you to fuck off
>agrees to pay the rent for a one bedroom apartment (where I live it is legal for a minor to live alone as long as an adult pays the rent
>have to go to work so you don't starve
>need to balance school and work
should I just drop out of school? I'm currently working at a clinic, washing dishes.
>>
>>714225043
How can weed help? isn't weed a psychoactive substance? shouldn't it make it worse? so many questions
>>
I'm feeling empty. It's been for years, i just either suffer or feel nothing. I think i'm transgender but not sure about it. I got no one to really talk to.
I spend most of the day wondering why i haven't killed my self yet. I'm such looser.
>>
>>714227345
>be a 16 y/o
Yeah, stopped right there.
You have no real problems that can't be fixed.
>>
>>714227067
I'm reading a book now titled. "The subtle art of Not giving a fuck" by Marc Manson. It's fucking good dude, I highly recommend it. and in your case would help out a lot.
>>
>>714227482
oh really?
parents unwilling to feed their son because hes a disgrace is a problem that can be fixed?
if yes than please tell me how.
>>
>>714227370
You're not a fucking loser. No one thinks you're fucking loser. Go be transgender. As bad as it sounds, no one gives a shit. Everyone including myself care only about themselves and how they're percieved. Why would the ide of you wanting to be trans bother me? It doesnt. So go for it.

I'm getting tired of these fucking captchas.
>>
>>714226113
you know what you want to change. do it. step by step.
>>
It all started about a month ago. I started getting these texts from people talking about meeting up and shit. Nothing specific, return numbers were usually emails. Thought nothing of it. Eventually I started getting emails and shit through facebook as well, again nothing specific but whatever shit happens. After a couple weeks of that I keep getting more, and they're starting to talk about meeting at places I go to regularly.

I've barely left the house in weeks, anytime I do I'm fully prepared to defend myself in case someone tries to grab me. Anywhere I go I usually watch the place for a bit before I actually walk up, mostly looking for anyone that might have the same idea.

I just deleted my facebook and email, going to ditch this phone soon and get a new number. I'm so paranoid I can constantly feel my heart beating in my chest.
>>
>>714226774
I wish I had any good reason to live, I fucked over my entire life since I was just a wee bairn, I had depression and decided to try my best to never talk to people so when I decided to kms I wouldn't make any one sad and they would't care, my grandma cut the rope (taught myself how to tie a noose), so after that I decided to wait until my grandparents died with them being the only close living family left besides frlm bro but fuck that. And so here we are today, still waiting. They won't let me die
>>
>>714225223
yeah i know, ween is great
it will take me too much time to explain my situation, i assume its a lot different. But i want to say that u have to keep faith in the music, play it and try to get it out. and if you dont play start learning it will take your mind off that void.
be careful with drugs, although they can be extremely helpful.
I think i managed to avoid insanity, still pretty suicidal but a lot less of that crazy stuff.
its funny actually, i imagine you are implying the second half of the song as the sound in your head, but for me it has more the vibe of the first.
like this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEPRRa1A3V8
>>
File: goodchoicesir.png (46KB, 986x287px) Image search: [Google]
goodchoicesir.png
46KB, 986x287px
>>714227067

Ordered, thanks for the heads up pal.
>>
Girl I like is actually hitting on me and trying to go out w/ me but I'm just emotionally numb and don't know how to respond.
>>
>>714226306
This guy gets it. It's the answer to everyone's problem in this thread to be honest.
>>
>>714227545
>>714228081

Wrong link,

Thanks Pal
>>
>>714227862
To be fair though, in a way it almost seems like a challenge. I feel more anxious than I do scared, like I'm ready for whatever's coming, I just don't know what it is or what to even expect.
>>
>>714227997
>>714226774
I'm pn mobile so it takes some time (not a phone it's a tablet) any advice?
>>
>>714227862

Paranoia can get worse within years. I'd suggest you to search for help from psichiatrist
>>
>>714227309
I actually don't mind the cold, I prefer it to warm weather, it was just the length of winter and the amount of darkness that made me more of an indoor person.

Singing isn't that impressive, though I've been told I have a pretty good voice. Mostly old timey songs. But we'll see, I'm looking to get an apartment before I make any commitments to something like a club or a gym, otherwise I might be taking an hour long train to get to and from work and then another to various places. I'd prefer my transit trips to be shorter than that if I can help it.

But mostly I'm interested in finding a girlfriend, or even just dating would be fine. I just look at these girls profiles and think "Oh she's cute, oh wait she does nothing but hike and camp".
>>
File: 1480890761175.jpg (37KB, 499x654px) Image search: [Google]
1480890761175.jpg
37KB, 499x654px
Any anons in a relashionship here? Can you greentext how you met her/him?
I like reading about others love stories
>>
>>714228081
haha hell yeah! I'm almost done with it. It's an eye opener for sure. It's not like those shitty self-help books you see everywhere. The author will fuck you up in a good way.

Let me know what you think of it.

Feel free to send an email if you want to discuss it or just a bro to ask for advice.
dj.watsn@gmail
>>
>>714228503
No
>>
>>714227796
thanks mate
>>
File: 1475139778766.jpg (129KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1475139778766.jpg
129KB, 682x1024px
>>714227356
It relaxes me, besides getting high lets me get in touch with it on a safer level, since it suppresses anxiety and such.

>>714228013
I know what you mean. I love music, and it does help a lot. I listen to Rammstein religiously kek. Also I do feel the vibe of the first half, it's just not what I hear in my head. It's th tug-of-war of manic euphoria and abysmal anxiety in that song that makes it so good.
Also the song you linked was pretty good.
>>
>Meet girl
>Hit it off
>go on a date
>said she wanted to go on another
>day before and she says she can't (ok fine)
>says she doesn't wanta nything too serious till she fixes her bipolar
>ok she was having therapy so i thought it wouldn't take long
>one day she sends me a massive wall of text saying how she dosen't want to be with me
>turns out she was trying to get with another guy in her class
>really annoyed by it because she never gave me a valid reason or said why she was doing it, it seemed out of nowhere
>she reccently deleted the wall so it seems like she never had the conversation
>when friends bring me up she asks to change conversation
>Going to a party with my mates and her
>drama is probably inevitable
>Wish I could stay mad at her and if she were to apologise I could still be mad to prove a point but I would probably forgive her on the spot because I'm a pathetic excuse for a human being
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 205x205px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 205x205px
I lost my pizza rolls
>>
we right now its 23:50 and I have a French speaking exam coming up tomorrow morning, which is worth 15% of my GCSE but I haven't done a lick of revision.
>>
>>714226223
hahaha, me too man, but i hav still 700something to dig. it gets better maybe, when did you start counting days?
>>
>>714228236
>>714227997
>>714226774
Can you give ne a yes or something just so I know if there's any point waiting in this thread?
>>
>>714228963

Just say that behind 13/11 there was the jews and you'll be fine
>>
>>714228570
Also, if anyone else want's actual advice, feel free to reach out. Happy to help.

>>714228289
>Singing isn't that impressive, though I've been told I have a pretty good voice
You shut your damn mouth, yes it is.

>moving into an apartment
looks like you've got your shit together to be honest.

>finding a girlfriend, or even just dating would be fine.

Read Models by Marc Manson. One of the key points of finding a girlfriend that I wish you all knew about is demographics. You'll find your girlfriend doing something you love to do as well. Ie: board games, FUCKING HIKING AND OUTDOORSY SHIT, dancing singing etc.

>>714227997
Sorry to hear about that, man. Id give you a bro hug and buy you a beer, but it's the internet.

>They wont let me die
Maybe it's there way of saying they don't want you to die and to live your lifes purpose. Is there anytihng you've always wanted to do?
>>
>>714228816
Yea fuck that. Call her out in front of her friends, ask her wtf, if she gives you a stupid answer tell her she's being a cunt, then go get smashed and hang out with your friends. Chances are you'll be fucking her by the end of the night.
>>
>>714228963
do whatever you can do to prepare right now. dont go to sleep. sleep deprivation is an antidepressant and youre gonna do fine on that shit. its not a long term solution but it definitely worked for me
>>
>>714229050
8 days ago. I was drinking and I looked into how many days it would be until I turned 30. Then I came up with the plan, either sink or swim.

>>714229210
I mean it's not like it's a degree I can get a job with. Sure I worked at it, but it's hardly a game changer. Not for me anyway. And I'm not moving into an apartment, I still need to find one that isn't dogshit or a trap.
>>
>>714228761
Schizophrenia anon here. I got to go for a few hours, but I'll probably be making a thread here tonight if anyone's interested. Thanks for the conversation. I'll see you guys later.
>>
>>714228570

noted, you may get an update at some point
>>
>>714228503
My story >>714221874

I've been the one helping all you bros out.
>>
>>714229210
Of couse they don't want me to die, that's why I'm waiting for them to go first, they don't deserve that after all they've done for me, raising me and all. There's nothing I've ever wanted to do besides from die of course, even if there was there's no chance I could do it seeing as most things cost money and no one wants to hire an autistic unmotivated person with no GCSE's besides from ICT which I got the highest morks possable, they'll think I cheated or something
>>
>>714228503
>>714226252
>>
>>714216994
Drop the bitch like you forgot your oven mits.
>>
>>714229434
Good luck bro! Live long and prosper
>>
>>714229745
When I said wee bairn I'm talking like 5 years old
>>
File: 1464401929831.jpg (20KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1464401929831.jpg
20KB, 720x404px
I wish i had the guts to go there and say hi to her.
Instead i just stay here torturing myself with what ifs
>>
>>714213724
I just want to forget her.
>>
>>714229745
>There's nothing I've ever wanted to do besides from die of course

The hell is wrong with you man? That has to be something that can help you get out of bed in the morning. Yeah, a lot of things cost money. That;s why you take a job and use the money towards it.

I don't know what GSCE or ICT is, but if they're the highest marks possible I don't know why you havent landed something pertaining to those test scores.
>>
>>714230008
The problem here is pain. Asking your crush out on a date is as simple as saying the words; risking intense embarrassment and rejection feels far more complicated.

I know it seems hard, but life is about not knowing and then doing something anyway..

Take the risk. It's better to tell yourself, oh well instead of what if.
>>
I thought I was a decent looking dude, always had a gf. Got broke up with a year ago and haven't had a date since. Get on tinder and literally get zero matches. WTF.
>>
>>714230110
I don't get out of bed, that's why I'm on moble
ICT is doing shit with softwares, word, pp that kimd of thing and GCSE's are the tests you do when you leave hs
>>
File: 1464040537950.jpg (28KB, 476x476px) Image search: [Google]
1464040537950.jpg
28KB, 476x476px
Not sure if the bad things stopped or I'm more used to them.
Anyway, Britbong here. Just turned 19 a couple of minutes ago. Feels no different I guess.
>>
>>714227345
Keep going to school. Find better work. If you can get into a contracting company wherever you live you can make a little better than minimum wage and go home with $500-600 on a check after working like 40some hours. It's mostly shitty work like cleaning conveyors and throwing brick, or shoveling ash from in front of a kiln if you piss someone off, but it's worth the effort you put into it.
>>
once I jacked off once
>>
File: shaun king blm7.jpg (166KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
shaun king blm7.jpg
166KB, 1024x683px
>>
File: no god.jpg (73KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
no god.jpg
73KB, 960x720px
>>714228761
feels bad man, my tolerance for weed is a little bit the other way, i have to watch out to not get too high or that eerie vibe comes back. but it helps a lot and i do smoke it every day, just these really tiny joints... i was using opium throughout the summer, i grew it myself in spring and it was a pretty fun time, but i cant do it anymore cause it´ll be a 1 way ticket to fullblown junklife.
did you try harder psychedelics like acid or mescaline?
i think you can relate very well to a friend of mine, he is an artist too. i cant link u to his stuff unfortunately cause im one of these no social media people.
>>
>>714230448
>>714230110
I get out of bed every few days to eat some shitty pizza I paid £1 that I buy a few of every month
>>
>>714230465
Dude I remember when I was like 12. I looked so fucking forward to being 18. The big day. I'd be drowning in pussy, have my own car, my own house, my own life to live... I'm 25, and nothing's changed. I still feel like I'm 18 but the reality that I'm not sinks in more and more everyday. Enjoy your life anon.
>>
>>714230394
Im scared (almost sure) that im gonna fuck it up and its going to be awkward as fuck because i never asked a girl out before. Im not good at talking to people. Then i'll feel like shit every time i see her again, which is everyday.
>>
Girlfriend legit was pissed at me because my clicking of my MOUSE kept her awake when I was up last night playing games with the guys. Like stfu its a mouse. Thats pretty much my only rant for now.
>>
>>714229388
haha yeah for me it was last month. i calculated how many days till i breach the 10.000 days on planet earth, still about 700 to go so i can fix this life or get the fuck out.
sorry to tell u already passed this
>>
>>714230921
Is she pregnant or is she always a malignant cunt?
>>
I got curved about 2 months ago and still can't get over it.

Had a crush since two years ago.
>>
>>714230448
Oh ok, why dont you get out of bed?

>>714230880
Of course it's scary as fuck.
>hey ____ I think you're very attractive and I'd like to get to know you more. Would you like to go out on a date?
>>
There's this girl I have a crush on, we'll call her A.
I just can't get her out of my head.
>>
>>714213724
>Met this 7/10 girl at an icebreaker event in first year of college.
>We talked and grabbed drink on the same day.
>It felt like we had known one another for years.
>Visited her at her work at the very next day.
>We got pretty close in the next two weeks.
>I visited her at her workplace a lot, bought her drink and gave her rides.
>Even occasionally helped out like giving a ride to her friends and getting cat food for her.
>First week, we would walk around campus and get drinks.
>1 week in, we often meet up 3 am just to grab junk food together.
>2 weeks in, visited her house and stayed up till 2 am to watch movies and talk.
>3 weeks in, she visited my house and stayed for the night.
>After that we simply talked less and less.
>Whenever I ask her out again, she would be like busy or too lazy.
>We both play vidya and talk over steam n' all. But same idea, less and less.
>Now about two months later. It's like we don't even talk or meet anymore at all.
>I know it was never close to a relationship, but I keep on thinking of her and seeing her in my dreams.

>I believe the reason is that she liked me on the first sight. But I turned out to be everything but what she thought I would be.

Oh well. Long read, sorry and thanks.
>>
>>714231568
I haven't got any reason to, bed is warm and no one relies on me to do anything, I don't have anyone to talk to, I get out every couple days to eat and see if there's any mail and most of all I just feel like shit all the time.
>>
>>714231838
Did you make a move on her and kiss?
If no, then that's your problem.

Here read this.
https://markmanson.net/fuck-yes
>>
>>714231938
Stay in bed anon. Embrace the bed.
>>
>>714231938
I mean, no one is stopping you and if you're happy then by all means. BUT if you're waiting for seomthing to happen it's not gonna come into your room, you have to go out there and get it.
>>
>>714232041
>Did you make a move on her and kiss?

Nope. ._.
>>
>>714231938
I'm going to sleep now, have a good time yall
>>
Never i have i wanted to die more than i do now
>>
>>714232292
You idiot. Why the fuck didn't you kiss her? Of course she's going to move on. Let this be a lesson to you, man.

Yeah, it sucks you lost her but now you know for next time. MAKE THE FUCKIN MOVE.
>>
>>714232599
Why? There's so much to do and see
>>
>>714232673
>3 weeks in, she visited my house and stayed for the night.

JESUS FUCK KID I just read this part. That was your damn chance!!
>>
>>714232419
Good night man. May little jesus protect you.
>>
>>714232673
>>714232831
It just somehow didn't come across my mind.
Guess I am a huge ass faggot after all.
>>
File: 1412993358197.jpg (301KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1412993358197.jpg
301KB, 1280x720px
>>714213724
>her
>>
>>714233025
You are. This is literally all your fault. Women get bored incredibly easily. YOU HAVE TO INITIATE YOU FUCKING HOMOSEXUAL.
>>
>>714232736
There really isnt ive done so much as is after all ive done nothing really does it for me life has stagnated for me , my future doesnt look too good and its too late to change it
>>
>>714233124
Lesson learned.
I'll do better next time.
>>
>>714213724
I'm afraid of graduating.
I feel if I graduate I'm gonna miss life as a student and I'm gonna feel old.
Think I'm just gonna study for 2 more years, I'm 23 ffs I'm meant to enjoy this wonderfull time.

Also wtf is up with people calling it "feels thread" instead of "baww threads"?
>>
>>714233211
You fucking better or you'll be on /r9k/ and then you'll kill yourself.
>>
>>714213724
Being laid off on 12/31. Already told everyone I'm not doing Christmas this year. I had a great prospect until last Friday, still haven't told the wife I'm back to square one.
>>
>>714233211
It is what it is, bro. No use crying over spilled milk. Next time you're on a date, think back to this time and take action.

>Fuck that, I'm not letting this girl slip away like the last one

Boom.
>>
>>714233328
It's not the end of the world. Now that you have the free time, is there a job you'd wish to pursue?
>>
>>714233294
Is /r9k/ any good?
Never really paid attention to it.

I spend most of my time on /b/, the adult section and /wg/

But I don't really need /r9k/ to get the urge of killing myself.
>>
>>714233394
Cheers, anon.
>>
>>714233666

>Tfw you can't get (You)s
>>
>>714213724
Financial assistance hasn't come through and the semester is nearing its end. What am I supposed to fucking do?
>>
life is getting very repetitive, it seems like i do the same thing every day. my grades arent the best, but im pretty smart, and i should be doing better. plus im 19 and havent been in a relationship yet. its starting to all eat away at me
>>
>>714217825
>Jaded
>Empathy
>>
>>714233475
I was thinking about that today. There is, but I'm not willing to put up the house for a business loan. It would be a hell of a pay cut as well.

In all likelihood work will pick up in 1 to 2 months and I'll be right back at it. Just sucks and is worrisome in the interim.
>>
>>714233818
What country are you from?
>>
>>714234086
US
>>
>>714233875
would you rather be broke doing something you hate? or broke doing something you love?

You shouldn't focus on the pay cut because money isn't the most important factor in life, time is. So spend it on doing something you love.
>>
>>714233818
Don't sweat it.

I didn't lose my virginity until I was 18 and had my first actual girlfriend until I was 20. No regrets. I'm 25 now and have had my fair share of women.
>>
part of me wants to say fuck it and do more drugs to numb all the pain but the other wants to start doing the productive things i used to do when i felt like shit. the only problem is im injured and broke as shit right now, and drugs are easy to find around here. just wanna nod off to sleep. i'm tired of dealing with all this shit.
>>
>>714234206
Not from the US myself though still:
If you're in uni, join a student fraternity, it might shake things up a little.
If not, try to pick up a new hobby.

Also don't sweat it, i was 21 when I first had sex. Let things come naturally and enjoy life.
>>
>>714234372
thanks, im sure it will come eventually, its just that everyone else i know has made it so much farther and i get upset about it, i feel like im missing out
>>
People giving me shit at school everyday. Calling me names, saying shit about my apperance, or even what im wearing. Constantly being put down, every day. There's one particular class where it happens the most. The teachers see it happen everyday with their own two fucking eyes but don't do or say shit. So it's like even if i tell somebody it's not like theyre gonna do shit. What can i do?
>>
>>714233524
No. Stay away normie. Reee
>>
>>714234636
Comparison is the thievery of joy. They have their own problems their dealing with, you just don't see it.

>>714234723
Stand up for yourself, man. Don't let anyone walk over you.
>>
>>714234723
Stand up for yourself
>>
>>714234220
If I hated my job I'd be more willing to take the risk, but I don't. It gets boring and monotonous after 16 years but I imagine I'd get bored with my dream job after that long too.
>>
>>714234935
I've tried. but I just know that it is only going to get worse. they're all bigger than me and the last thing i want is more trouble.
>>
>>714235426
Fight them and get your ass kicked
>>
Didn't got accepted in College and don't know what the fuck am I supposed to do now
>>
>>714234723
"Hey teach, you fuckin' seein' this shit? You blind, nigger? Help."
>>
>>714234723
Sorry to hear that man.. Bullying is awful, though it happens to almost everyone at some point. I'd say you gotta do 3 things:
1.) Stand up for yourself
2.) Try to use your feelings as a motivation to show them and make something great out of yourself. Think about those people as you run that extra mile, or when you're studying for a test and succeed in llife.
3.) Never ever become a bully yourself later in life. It's as painfull to realise you've become an asshole yourself as being on the receiving end.
>>
>>714235532
*get
>>
>>714235532
Find something you're either interested in or you're good at. Try to get some additional certification of your skills by following private courses and such.
Do this and you're as likely to succeed as anyone else.
>>
>>714226223
I thought it was 502 until your 30th now?
>>
I live in Atlanta. Have no friends. Just alone in a big city.
>>
>>714236330
Based on a handy google search it's 503 days until the eve of my 30th.
>>
File: 1430434784131.jpg (871KB, 1277x849px) Image search: [Google]
1430434784131.jpg
871KB, 1277x849px
>>714215940
If you're sticking around just for the pussy, then you should ditch the bitch and move on. It's better to be alone than in bad company. Even if you can't possibly do better, pussy should never overshadow your own happiness. God gave us our hands so that we can masturbate if we find ourselves alone for prolonged periods of time. Porn also serves a purpose in this. These things exist for a reason. Don't feel ashamed, either. These are tools etched in the fabric of eternity, and projected unto our reality, in the now, for you to exercise your privilege at any given time while you're alive.
>>
>>714235799
thanks. i really appreciate your words and advice. the only problem with standing up for myself is that it's 10 to 1.
>>
I love life and I love indulging in the arts, philosophy, astronomy, nature. Everything in that genre. Yet, there is the constant strain on me to conform to the zombie suburban life style to get job, make a family, retire and die. I know that life is way more than that and I just wish that I could be free from it. I know nothing is stopping me but I think a part of me realizes that life will go much smoother if I just have a decent paying job I hate and I fucking hate that. I just want to learn how to grow my own food and fix my own shit and move into the woods and just do my own thing with no societal boundaries on me. It sounds like a fucking fantasy but I know people have done it. I feel trapped almost. Not in a rut. I still have spontaneous adventures and do fun shit but in the end I always end up back in my house Sunday night waiting for Monday morning to come so I can go back to work.
>>
Yuh, i gat sum feels.
> be 24
> in love with 29 yo former coworker
> we were auditors, now i''m a PMO and make twice as much as before
> she's still stuck in that shitty career
> a year ago we had a big fight right after her birthday and ever since we just see each other to have sex
> i tried to win her back but she has no time for relationship stuff because she's working 12 hours a day just like i used to
> when i suggested she get a bullshit job that pays well like i did she said she needs a challenging career
> mfw she brainwashed
> mfw i just wanna pump 3 babies in her but her ovaries will be fucked in 5 years and dried up in 10 more
> why can't i just provide for both?
> why won't she let me love her again? just to line up the partner's pockets with money?
> why did we ever let women in the office? she's so unhappy all the time and i hurt her before but now i just wanna wife her and i feel it's too late
> she got like the tightest pussy in the world and i can't believe she just lets me go at it like an animal without asking for commitment
> secretly i think she just sees that i'm a scumbag and only likes the D, and chatting for old times sake, but she'll never love me again
> tfw u fucked up your chance at wife-material because you let her get sucked into corporate slavery
>>
>>714236417
try and make new friends. there's so many different kinds of people in a big city so see who you can meet and be compatible with.
>>
>>714228503
k
>We went to the same highschool but only ever really talked during the second half of the final year
>both had same dark sense of humor, like vidya games, and are both pretty introverted
>go to same uni
>her only friend there (and she's my only friend that i have there that i actually want to talk to)
>starts telling me all the shit that happened to her life
>"Like when I'm with you Anon, I feel like I can finally be myself."
>After a Halloween party I tell her that I love her and she said that she loves me too
>Next morning we discuss more about it and we both deeply love each other
I just feel bad that she happened to get stuck with me and that I might be dragging her down, career wise. And I'm always hoping that what we have can never end. Currently living with her in some college apartment thingys
>>
I'm almost 40 and I'm still posting in feels threads on /b/.
Fml.
>>
>>714237219
Such as?
>>
>>714213724
I thought it said "Funny Thread" and sat here typing a funny story up before realizing it was a feels thread.
>>
>>714234723
Literally the best thing you can do is not react to them and ignore it. Do your own thing and rock it. People who bully are fucking faggots and don't deserve the time of day because they're fucking retarded
>>
File: 97650.jpg (25KB, 474x350px) Image search: [Google]
97650.jpg
25KB, 474x350px
>>714234723
Thread posts: 240
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.