[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pizzagate debunked by CNN, but stands as a reminder of the h

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 30

File: russia-fakenews32.png (27KB, 281x179px) Image search: [Google]
russia-fakenews32.png
27KB, 281x179px
Pizzagate debunked by CNN, but stands as a reminder of the harmful and even violent impact of fake news on the internet.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/12/05/media/fake-news-real-violence-pizzagate/index.html

Millions of people have read about a crazy conspiracy theory called "Pizzagate." An untold number of them actually believe it. One person apparently took matters into his own hands and showed up to the pizza place that the conspiracy theorists say is at the center of the web with guns.

No one was injured at Comet Ping Pong, the Washington restaurant, on Sunday afternoon, but the armed confrontation showed the offline, real-life consequences of online lies.

While conspiracy theories are nothing new, Internet echo chambers are making the deceptions more powerful and more pernicious. The world wide web provides easy access to the truth -- but makes it equally easy to wall off the facts and soak up fictions instead.
>>
>>714204544
How is it fake?
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 208x243px
Thanks for getting the word out. People especially on sites like these need to be aware that spreading fake news has consequences and they can be held accountable.
>>
>>714205062

Did you read the article? Pizzagate is fake news being spread on internet sites like this one.
>>
>CNN
>Controlled by the Clintons
Right, fake.
>>
>>714205062

Pizzagate's sources come from the Wikileaks dumb
Wikileaks is an arm of the Russian government
Russian hacking has been widely attributed to the glitches that allowed Trump to take Pennsylvania and carry the electoral college by a technicality.
>>
>>714205132
>>714204544
How do you know it's fake? Which specific claims made by the pizzagate people have been debunked, and based on what evidence?
>>
File: xfgPfWq.jpg (46KB, 659x459px) Image search: [Google]
xfgPfWq.jpg
46KB, 659x459px
clinton news network declares news harmful to clintons is fake
>>
Trump supporters tears will be delicious come December 19 when GRC takes the electoral college in a landslide
>>
>>714205320
And tell me how, pray, did Hillary win her states with so little votes without any suspicion? Project Veritas is a thing. Illegals voted. 3 millions of them. Bet they didnt vote for Trump.
>>
>>714205596

>mom I believe russian propaganda on the internet
>mom its not a phase mom

You are pathetic.
>>
>>714205613
Guilty as fuck Rodham Clinton?
>>
>>714205644

1. Computer scientists agree that Russian hacking was behind the states that went to Trump.
2. These states went to trump despite all the polls and models predicting otherwise, lending credence to point 1

These are the facts. Sorry kiddo
>>
>>714205216
Any proof?
>>
>>714205660
Ad hominem. And you haven't actually answered, or really even addressed, my question.
>>
If you guys hate the russians why didnt you ship the fuck to crimea and fight them when there was shit going down? Or are you too fat to be under the cargo weight limit for those army airplanes?
>>
>>714204544
Fuck off to /pol/
>>
>>714205810

Copying and pasting russian propaganda doesn't entitle you to a response from adults, kiddo
>>
>>714205660
Kek. Weird how zero successful and well-adjusted adults believe this BS pizzagate trope. Only kids and/or basement dwelling neckbeard losers that'll be earning $60K for the rest of their miserable lives
>>
>>714205781
1.Computer scientists funded by who?
2. As much as your fake statistics showed a certain thing, they were still fake. Votes were cast, counted, and the result was trump.
Get over it you babies.
>>
Okay serious question, what the fuck are we gonna do now that the media is shitting its pants to get more views?
>>
>>714205844
Seconding.
>>
File: pizzagate_sm.jpg (1MB, 1610x6866px) Image search: [Google]
pizzagate_sm.jpg
1MB, 1610x6866px
>>
>>714205968

Or until they are put in prison for participating in cyber warfare against the United States of America by spreading Russian-linked propaganda online. It is more serious than they realize.
>>
>>714205843
Stfu Russian shill. This is America; we hate Russia and we always will. GTFO you jello-soft commie pinko FUCK. You think the ruskies want peace? FUCK NO. You're just low T enough to fall for their psy-ops, targeted specifically at low intelligence and low income rural fucks.
>>
File: CNNReports.jpg (260KB, 1163x612px) Image search: [Google]
CNNReports.jpg
260KB, 1163x612px
>>714204544
CNN would never spread fake news.
>>
>>714205945
If it's not true, it should be trivial to explain why.
>>
>>714205998
Not him, but private and governmental agencies alike. That includes independent consultants. Babby feel bad bc he was outsmarted by a Russian hacker? Stay mad, loser
>>
>>714204544
There talking about it on NPR right now

:stopfruitfucking:
>>
>>714205320
>>
>>714204544
the retard who showed up there was obviously a btard pro trum alt right moron. they are the only ones stupid enough to actually believe in conspiracy theories. just like their orange leader.
>>
>>714204544
(((CNN))) is debunking something oh vey you really should listen to it, goy
>>
>>714206144
Except this is a fake CNN screen cap. I read Fox, BBC and CNN daily, and this never happened. You or one of your /pol/ butt buddies made it. It's not even the right font you fucking /pol/tards.
>>
>>714206144
>said

That's opinion, or conjecture, not fact. Journalism 101. Of course, if you knew this, you wouldn't be so easily swayed by fake news propaganda from foreign governments. Fkn sheep.
>>
>>714206144

This photoshop was made in Russia, notice how they cannot spell borders. You are actually committing a very serious offense by aiding an enemy of the United States in a cyber warefare campaign against the United States. Do you realize this?

Japan learned an important lesson
Saddam Hussein learned an important lesson
and soon, Putin and all his trolls will learn the same lesson.
>>
File: 1480879120152.jpg (22KB, 280x395px) Image search: [Google]
1480879120152.jpg
22KB, 280x395px
>>714206383
>pro trum
>>
>>714204544
What exactly is a "pizza-related map handkerchief"?
>>
>>714206139
Ad hominem all over that. Theres no argument there. Putin stated numerous times he does not want to fight the US.
>>
I know the media is trying really hard to associate Trump's win with "fake news" but everyone sees right through it.

If you really wanted to though, you could easily prove that there is more fake news about conservatives out there than liberals. Like, without a fucking doubt.

There's so much, even Huffpo had to address it:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/fake-trump-quotes-africans-social-media_us_582b50c3e4b0aa8910bd1d9e
>>
>>714206572
WE'RE NOT GOING TO WAR WITH RUSSIA! KNOCK IT OFF!

AND STOP FUCKING KIDS!
>>
>>714206572
MUH RUSSIANS
THEY ARE SO BAD!
SEND HELP!
OMG RUSSIA IS HITLER
DONATE TO MY PATREON
>>
>>714206657

It must be hard work to avoid facts, and intentionally believe lies every day. I don't know how you people do it.
>>
>>714206572
Not an offense dipshit, he's using his free speech. Calling that an offence is an assault to a basic right of the people of the United States. Whos the real anti-american now?
>>
>>714206657
>the media is trying really hard to associate Trump's win with "fake news" but everyone sees right through it.
>but everyone sees right through it.
>everyone sees

Unless you're a low intelligent Trump supporter. Duh.
>>
>>714206846

The first amendment does not protect a person who is using a public utility to attack the legitimacy of American democracy with weaponized propaganda from a sworn enemy of the United States.
>>
ITT the "Russians" expose the evil, corrupt american politican once again

As an american...thank you..."Russia"
>>
>>714205781
1. What "computer scientists" have said "Russian hacking was behind the states Trump won"? Source? Of course you don't have one because it's bullshit.

2. "All the polls and models predicting otherwise." First off, ALL the polls and models didn't predict Hillary to win. Second, you're a fucking tool if you can't wrap your head around the "silent majority" that didn't bothering arguing with liberal dipshits like yourself and, instead, simply let their vote speak for them instead of hearing some no-life-experience-having dipshit college faggot scream "racist, bigot, misogynist!" for the 1000th time when it's not true.

These are facts. Sorry kiddo.
>>
>>714204544
>>
>>714206958
This is all fun and games though asshole, do you even know where you are? This is /b/, posting "ooh russian hackers, stolen votes" in here is stupid. It sucks that so many people waste their time here, myself included, but hey, nothing better to do. Or so i think.
>>
>>714207057
>racist, bigot, misogynist

Except you are all those things, don't even lie.
>>
what the fuck is pizzagate, or what is it supposed to be if its fake I guess?
>>
>>714204544
If you're going to act like you're an authority on the subject, at least get the grammar correct. You are missing a comma in the second paragraph.

>the center of the web with guns

The center of the web has guns? Neat.
>>
>>714207196
People like you made trump win. Thank you.
>>
>debunked by CNN
So we were right all along.
>>
>>714207259
Cant bother with grammar when you're crying hysterically cause trump won.
>>
>>714207263
Implying telling someone exactly what they are is going to change their vote. Either you support white nationalism and general retardation or you don't.
>>
>>714205781
Wisconsin's recounts ended up in more Trump votes and Michigan's voting system is 100% paper and unconnected to the internet, dumbfuck. That leaves Pennsylvania which isn't enough to win $hitlery the electoral college. The cunt lost fair and square. Get over it.
>>
File: tumblr_np4v1bXtZC1tzf701o1_500.jpg (101KB, 500x739px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np4v1bXtZC1tzf701o1_500.jpg
101KB, 500x739px
>>714204544
>http://money.cnn.com/2016/12/05/media/fake-news-real-violence-pizzagate/index.html
dumb ass that article doesnt proof anything. you fucking retard! all it said was it's fake, no evidence. Jesus go kill yourself you fat cunt.
>>
I fail to see the debunking aspect of the article. It just says it's "obviously untrue"

Pizzagate provides evidence, CNN uses shitty rhetoric.

Pizza gate 1
CNN 0
>>
>>714207323

top kek
>>
This thread in a Nutshell

Cucks: ITS THE RUSSIAN YOU RACIST!
WIKI LEAKS? RUSSIAN
INFO ONLINE? RUSSIAN
YOU BELIVE IN THAT? YOU RUSSIANS

/pol/: Just look at the thing we found.. geez
>>
>>714207489
People who think like that are retarded. Claiming that voters fall into black and white categories is stupid because its not like trump voters are bad and hillary voters are good or the other way around. People like you make the human race look like a disgrace.
>>
>>714204544
>Pizzagate debunked by CNN

Feel free to post one single claim or piece of evidence they debunked, faggot.
>>
>>714207691
We should have said this earlier. I just didnt bother to read the article.
>Dont want them shekels to influence me
>>
>>714205596
There's no evidence to debunk. Everything is conjecture based on assumptions, rather than empirical proof of any wrongdoing. Pizza, arcades, and eccentric art? Must be a satanic child rape ring, and not just hipsters being nostalgic.

Here's a better question: What specifically has been proven by pizzagaters?
>>
>>714207489

Trump was the exact opposite of what you are. A retard cry-baby who bitches and moans at every failure he has failing to take responsibility for himself and blames phantom things like "institutional racism" yet can't provide any real evidence of "institutional racism."

Trump was the opposite of that. So yes, you caused Trump to win. People are tired of cry babies like you.
>>
>>714207648
I guess the world is run by the Russians, according to the leftists.

Funny that if it really were, the world wouldn't be such a fucked up place. A bit more repressive, perhaps, but less...you know, dystopian.
>>
>>714207691
Ignore them they are sheeple
>>
>>714207577
/thread
>>
>>714206947

"low intelligent Trump supporter"

I rest my case.
>>
>>714207836
trump is the worst crybaby in the history of crybabies
>>
>>714207196
Nice argument friendo :^)
Sage and move on lads
>>
>>714207933
kek is in your service good sir
>>
>>714206631
Some kind of inside joke, most likely.
>>
Internet: Pizzagate is a thing. Here's a massive dump of evidence, links to said evidence, and screencaps+photos of evidence.

CNN: It's all fake news.

Internet: That's a bold claim. Feel free to explain why all of that evidence is 'fake news'

CNN: Because it's fake news and hurts people.

Internet: None of the evidence is fake, and you can see it all clearly laid-out for yourself. We even provided source. Please tell me why any of what is not only real, but even out in the open for you to verify yourself, is fake. How did you come to the conclusion this is fake in any way whatsoever?

CNN: We don't have to it's fake lol go b2sleep
>>
>>714207836
This, Trump was largely a protest candidate for a lot of people. Fuck liberals and sjws and their pandering bullshit, I know I'm not gonna like Trump, but seriously, fuck those guys

This has literally become a "I'm gonna do this out of spite motherfucker, fuck you" kind of thing now. And STILL, they refuse to learn or accept any of that.

This might well be the death keel of the left and our slide into some sort of dictatorship, and ITS YOUR FUCKING FAULT LEFTISTS. Jesus fuck, you fuckers cause so much trouble.
>>
>>714207834
That some high ranking individuals are using words and terms that they shouldnt really know about, have ties to satanist cults and pedophilia, child trafficking and more ateocious things that a normal human would get sickened by.
Course you hipster fuckers can go right ahead and drink urine semen and blood.
>>
>>714205968
60 grand isn't bad.
>>
Doesn't matter who I am, you wouldn't even believe me.

You've been played so hard, you don't even know. Shut down a few pages, leave some "breadcrumbs", get someone to "act" upon the conspiracy, support the fake news agenda.
>>
>>714207577

something obvious doesn't need to be proven, it just is.
>>
>>714206631
A small girls handkerchief with a map print, probably a cartoony map or something.
>>
File: us-ipad-1-besta-pizza[1].jpg (46KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
us-ipad-1-besta-pizza[1].jpg
46KB, 720x960px
>>714207834
Besta pizza which is next door has a child predator secret symbol in it's logo, which is about as far as 'concrete' as the whole conspiracy gets. They have since removed it, though.
>>
>>714208236
point out what is so obvious then cunt?? then everyone will admit to being wrong. You see too us it is obvious they are talking in code for something???
>>
>>714206843

Which lies? Do you avoid the fact the real misogynist is Hillary Clinton? She has a proven track record of it. Her husband is a rapist, he had to fork over money for his actions, she defended his rapist actions. She also defended a child rapist when she was an attorney.

She's a demagogue, she was for a "barrier" as she called it, now she is not. She was against gay marriage in NYC and now she is not.

She went into politics completely broke, and left the white house completely broke.

Until she became secretary of state and started charging almost $1,000,000 for her husbands "speeches" (bribes)

From 2000, to now, she's become a centimillionaire, do you really think it's because her husband speaks so eloquently?
>>
>>714208078

This
>>
>>714208404
Bill's half retarded, other half is just Bill.
>>
>>714207370
Nice strawman. I really hope you're getting paid to be this stupid. I'm getting to the point where I'm going to send stupid people like you to death camps. If this goes on for 15 years or longer, I'm going to make it my life's mission to eradicate anybody with a sub-120 IQ.
>>
>>714206110
Brainless shills will ignore this.

>muh fake news
>>
>>714204544
CNN is shit. Pure liberal, Soros owned shit and lies.
CNN makes Pravda look like hacks

Wait till the Pedo ring in D.C. Leads to the one in Hollywood.
>>
>>714208602
Oh nice, that sure shows what kind of supporters hillary has :) meanwhile a lot of normal human beings voted for trump.
>>
>>714208089
>>714208089

Not only that, but Hillary Clinton is the worst candidate in this whole election, yes far more worse than Trump.

Never in America has there been as much corruption in such a high-level of government as Hillary Clinton.

Never has the media tried this hard, huffing and puffing, to drag a corrupted washed up old hag across the finish line often overlooking incredibly major betrayals of public trust.

see
>>714208404
>>
>>714208350
Which symbol is that? Why do you know this? Who uses that symbol otherwise?
>>
>>714207836
>>714208089
>>714207836
And the retard racist bigots come out of the woodworks. Go back to your moonshine shacks you dumb hicks.
>>
>>714204544
Did you know that one of the first people to push pizzagate on twitter (on Nov 3rd he day it broke on Reddit) was Lieutenant General Michael Flynn, career US Army intelligence officer and incoming National Security Advisor to the President.
>>
File: 4585848.png (47KB, 1280x507px) Image search: [Google]
4585848.png
47KB, 1280x507px
>>714204544
>CNN
opinion discarded
>>
>>714207654
Wow a rational post, nice.
>>
>>714207834
>Here's a better question: What specifically has been proven by pizzagaters?

1. The owner wears a shirt to a gay sex party that says "I love Children" in French
2. The owner posts comments about ''fun'' with obvious innuendo alongside uploaded pictures of children with their hands bound, holding cash, having a price tag on them, and many others.
3. The pizza place is literally covered with art created by a person who is known for painting pictures of children being raped. And no - not pictures that are 'open to interpretation' like the Podesta ones - she paints scenes that are objectively depicting sex with children. Look it up for yourself.
4. A 'family friendly' pizza joint with cocks and "fuck" drawn/written all over the bathrooms and even a message about fucking on the menu
5. Owner is one of the 50 most powerful people in DC. Why? For political contributions of money? He's not in the top 50 of annual income for businesses in DC, so how could he even afford to be?
5. The restaurant and surrounding business used pedo symbolism known to be used for such purposes by the FBI, as clearly shown in the wikileaks internal documents. (And immediately re-did their logo, of course)
6. Multiple news outlets, upon hearing the story break, IMMEDIATELY run statements saying how all of what you see and hear about pizzagate is fake news - despite demonstrating absolutely ZERO reasoning as to why any of it is untrue, and providing ZERO explaination as to why their claim is true.

^ And that's just what I wrote out off the top of my head as quickly as possible. There's far more. FAR more. And yes - you can very easily find it all yourself with a simple google search.
>>
>>714208986
Lies Fake News YOU retard, You are the reason people voted for Trump , trying to spread false rumors of respectable intelligent people like Flynn
>>
>>714206409
>I read Fox, BBC and CNN daily

good goy
>>
>>714208840

You fail to see the point. Your Ad Hominem attacks with no foundation are seriously pissing people off.

Do you realize you're causing more racial divide? YOU'RE CAUSING PEOPLE TO HATE YOU BECAUSE ALL YOU FUCKING DO IS CALL PEOPLE RACIST

People are tired of it, you can't provide any evidence, you can't provide any facts, you can't take responsibility for your failures majoring in lesbian dance theory and complaining when nobody hires you, you support the stealing of other people's money as handouts, and you don't provide any solutions to any problems.

All you do is blame other people without evidence.

This helps nobody.

America has turned into a place where if somebody doesn't agree with you, you're either a racist, misogynist, bigot, transphobic, homophobic, or all of them all at once.

The response to logic is now baseless insults and accusations. America is tired of it, and now Trump has won.
>>
>>714204544
https://twitter.com/NeilSandersMC
some good points
>>
>>714209194
None of that is really substantial/concrete.
>>
>>714209094
you just had to samefag didn't you? now you can go on with your day feeling like you are right about something or that you did the right thing by supporting stupidity.
>>
>>714209194
since people are too lazy to do so can you just do it for them?
you know so they can make fun of and disregard the source like everybody does on the website anyway.
>>
>>714207691
There IS no evidence you stupid cunt!

Just a bunch of made up shit from dickheads just like you who want shit stirred up.

Fuck off back to /pol/ you retarded potato.
>>
>>714208112
Words and terms like pizza, spirit cooking, etc? That's a reach. Just because you don't understand their "inside jokes" doesn't mean they're acting nefarious. Until one of them is caught with his dick in a child and a child's arm on a plate, ALL of this shit is actually libel.

Which satanic cults do they have ties to? Where is the proof that any of these people are involved in said cult? What ties to pedophilia? Proof that they have said ties? What ties to human trafficking? What proof?
>>
>>714208840
See, you're literally proving everything people are saying about you correct.

You insult us, try to oppress us, make ridiculous demands of us, and then expect us to pander to your every whim. With this election, you lot have gotten a taste of the real world. Its time to grow the fuck up and find your place in society like everyone else.

Oh and guess what? I'm not some alt-right racist bigot either, I'm a fucking centrist, that's been so alienated and insulted by you and your ilk, that I sided with Trump, in the hope that I won't have to deal with bullshit like this 24/7 in my daily life. By all means, feel free to spout your vehement hatred all you want online, but if you bring this shit to the real world, there are consequences you have to face. Your little fantasy about "diversity" and such won't fly in real world situations.

>>714208789
Clinton was, by far, the most corrupt canidate that ran. Perhaps not the worst candidate, but the worst one with any legitimacy. and that's the terrifying thing, that it was a legitimate run. Her winning would have set a precedent for just so, so much awful things to come. I just hope that, as a businessman, Trump can at least keep the economy together and not fuck everything up.
>>
>>714208840
I'm so fucking glad you lost.
>>
>>714204544
>CNN
>0/10 nigger
>>
>>714207248
>>714207834
>>714208236
>>714208831
>>714208840
>>714209355
>>714209388
>>714209418
Im guessing you didnt get the memo
>>714206110 read this you shits
>>
>>714209331
>implying you haven't already ignored any and all facts provided and only attack those who use their first amendment rights to protest things they don't like and you blindly ignore.
>>
>>714209355
Coupled with the emails about ''children will be in the pool when you arrive, so there will be some entertainment'' and all of the beyond-obvious code-speak involving pizza, it warrants an investigation for potential conspiricy at the very least.
>>
>>714205596
>specific claims made by the pizzagate people have been debunked, and based on what evidence?
Doesn't the entire crux of the conspiracy hinges that the political elite uses codes words like cheese pizza, shit that started in4chan.
>>
>>714209418

How long have you been on 4chan?

Do you seriously not know what cheese pizza is?

What's more of a reach is that these high level government authorities don't know what cheese pizza means and coincidentally use them with other meanings with other government agents who also do not know what cheese pizza means, all with links to human traffickers.
>>
>>714206843

Nobody forgot about your fake Hope and Change, retard.
>>
>>714206110
>satanic child pedoring

we back in the 80s bois.
>>
>>714209372
You're the only samefag here.
>>
>>714209418
>Which satanic cults do they have ties to?
Also satanic cults is nothing but hysteria. Satan isn't even real, Satanic cults where people die are pretty much mythical/extremely rare or are a boogeymen. Remember in the 80s there were lots of people who said they were abused and raped by Satanic cults but it never happened.

>>714209582
Like I said nothing is concrete. It's certainly weird, but nothing substantial that could be used against them in court (how it currently is).

>>714209676
No one will issue a warrant like that. Some kid or former rape victim will have to come forward to say, or for one of the pedos to blow the whistle and even then it will be hard.
>>
>>714209584

You're delusional. You haven't provided any facts, you've only called me a racist and a bigot. You also seem to think destroying your own city falls under your first amendment right.
>>
>Bill Clinton
>Lolita Express

Imagine if Trump were on board... think the media would mention it?
>>
File: 15848545895667.png (81KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
15848545895667.png
81KB, 300x180px
All Hillary wanted was to rape your children and murder billions of people.
You should be ashamed of yourselves.
>>
>>714206110
>>714209582
Holy shit the amount of retardism in that post.
>>
>>714209677
Well to be honest why would rich elite pedophiles use common internet slang/code words, and from 4chan at that to show their involvement in child prostitution rings? Why don't they create their own code words that only they know, or why not just use highly encrypted messaging systems and not use code words in the first place?
>>
>>714209984
How long have you been in this debate? I've been in threads like these for a better part of a year. If you haven't seen one piece of evidence or fact it's because you're either an ignorant piece of shit or this is literally your first thread. tl&dr you are dumb gtfo.
>>
>>714205320
Can you prove wikeaks is fake? Can you conclusively prove that the Russians have anything to do with it?
>>
>>714205843
Historically Russia didn't exist, nor did Crimea. Sometime AFTER the creation of Russia it expanded and took Crimea. Giving the Urkaine Crimea was as much of a mistake as the disassembly of Hungary in 1920 (treaty of Trianon) as part of punishing and disabling Austria after ww1. It Did need to be done, but it could have allowed the borders to be something other than rivers and ridges.

Crimea has a large proportion of Russians, especially after Stalin moved the traditional Crimean Tatar population to the middle of nowhere someplace else in Russia. The Russians ålsø åłsø wik caused the Ukranian Holodormir where Ukranians starved to death because of intentional food distribution fails. They won Crimea several times over by fighting Western Europe and the Ottomans and expelling Gorçok and Gzįndÿel to lovely year round winter homes in Kamchatka.
>>
>>714210231

Lmfao, no the reason I haven't seen any facts is because you don't have any.

It doesn't take long to mention facts, if you had any you would've mentioned them by now, instead you continue to make Ad Hominem attacks.
>>
>>714207196
>Oh no, someone questioned my fabricated narrative about Russian boogeymen and "But the polls said!" so instead of providing actual proof or sources I'm just going to double-down on the name-calling that made the dems lose the election in the first place!

It's amazing how these crybabies just refuse to learn the lesson here.
>>
>>714210317
The entirety of wikileaks is just one russian spy posting from a basement
if you disagree with me ur a filthy bigoted racists that needs to die
>>
I don't see why Hillary hates Russia so much, I mean, she used to be a communist
www.nysun.com/national/hillary-clintons-radical-summer/66933/
>>
>>714209677

Here's an easy way to squash the conspiracy, why don't they come out and tell us what the code words really mean?
>>
>>714210096
Convenience, human error.
>>
>>714205843

Lol, because we aren't at war with Crimea or Russia? And you can't just go overseas and fight in international conflicts and not expect consequences. You can possibly go to jail in your country if you go back for participating.
>>
>>714210083
Can you be more specific?
>>
File: 3979490438_f05361e9bd[1].jpg (162KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
3979490438_f05361e9bd[1].jpg
162KB, 500x375px
OMG! It's spreading beyond
Cummit Ding-Dong Pizza
to other establishments!
>>
>>714205781
your facts are as fucked up as you are you fucking potato. Go drink bleach
>>
File: FBI-pedophile-symbols-page1.jpg (676KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
FBI-pedophile-symbols-page1.jpg
676KB, 1275x1650px
>>714208831
>>
File: mw_welp.png (984KB, 5120x5120px) Image search: [Google]
mw_welp.png
984KB, 5120x5120px
>>714204544
wtf i hate pizzagate now
>>
>>714206144
CNN is Liberal Clinton propaganda and new world order
>>
File: 1475162148512s.jpg (12KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
1475162148512s.jpg
12KB, 250x249px
>>714204544
Oh yeah CNN, we can trust them. Same fuckers that fed billary the questions for her approval
>>
>>714210400
Trump has said and done a heap of stupid things that points exactly to why people including the media thinks the way they do about him. Yet you will never think that's real evidence. How about you post proof or sources that Hillary is the evil criminal that you keep saying she is, without posting a fake news website. You can't.
>>
>>714210512
>Cant just go overseas and fight in international conflicts
Isnt thwt what america does in general? Time to stop youd think...
>>
File: 138932569044.jpg (195KB, 719x960px) Image search: [Google]
138932569044.jpg
195KB, 719x960px
>>714210596
>implying its just fear-mongering
>implying that fear-mongering isn't something the entire left has done this entire bloody election
>>
>>714210511
Idk it seems to me like people are looking too deeply into it. These are powerful people and they can't risk getting caught and for them to "conveniently" use commoner slang seems like bullshit to me.

>>714210659
Not really the same symbol though, since the Besta Pizza one ends abruptly.
>>
File: panerabread.jpg (37KB, 413x554px) Image search: [Google]
panerabread.jpg
37KB, 413x554px
>>714208350
panera bread is part of the pedo sex ring too, just look at the logo, it literally has 'child' written in its logo.
>>
>>714210685
Dont change the subject asshole, this is about clintons and pizzagate, not trump. Theyre evil.
>>
>>714207520
this guy gets it
>>
>>714207489
Except when you call a non racist a racist. Or when you constantly spout sjw bullshit.
>>
>>714210958
(You)
CNN pls, we don't leap to conclusions here. We are calling them a bunch of pedos only after mountains of verifiable evidence
>>
>>714206631
People who ordered pizza for years sometimes forget where the pizza restaurants are and have to make maps on pizza restaurant napkins at the pizza restaurant
>>
>>714207933
winrar
>>
>>714211080
shut the fuck up you racist piece of shit
fucking killyourself
>>
>>714211082
Huh? This is proof that it goes further than you thought. Get with the program, adding this as symbol evidence to the pedophile ring exposed.
>>
>>714211170
>Another state goes to Trump
>>
>>714205132
how do you know the CNN news isn`t fake?
>>
>>714209582
I am laughing at you so hard right now.

You want to point to that bait and have everybody buy into your little delusion. Fuck. Off.

Go and find some gainful employment. Get out of your basment for a few minutes. You'll feel better once the fog clears.
>>
>>714207988
no, your daddy is. You should have her him cry like a bitch when 40 blacks ran a train on his asshole last night for 2 dollars each...
>>
>>714210659
I am incredibly triggered by the fact that there's no footnotes at the bottom of the page
>>
>>714204544
>>714205062
Do I sound crazy? working on extreme population control paper and this is an argument

Suicide should not be illegal and certainly not stigmatized. Instead of shaming people into taking their own life secretly I believe their intentions should be known and they should receive extensive medical/physiological help from the government. After a period of time and the patient is of sound mind they should be able to reevaluate and make a rational decision. The amount of heartbreak and tragedy would be exponential but insignificant compared to nationwide famine. As humans we do not have any inherent rights that are granted to us. All of the rights we have are assumptions we have because we are the most intelligent albeit destructive species on this planet. That is why I never had a ethical problem with cannibalism. We slaughter cows, chickens, pig, fish, whales, dogs, cats, insects, everything to be eaten and we have the audacity to think eating people is immoral just because we are smarter then those creatures. Everything is relative and I understand right now we never eat grandpa or even our housecat but people put in extreme situations often do whatever necessary to survive. I remember a story from WW2 where in England rations were low and the government requested that all house pets get euthanized for the good of the country. To my surprise over 90% of England’s domestic animals were euthanized by their owner’s overnight. Countries like ours and England at the start of WW2 tend to become complacent and forget the hardships that came before development. That does not mean we can not adapt and adjust for survivability as England did toward the end of the war. Mankind is nothing if not resilient and I know even if our population diminishes from famine and disease we wont all die, like galactic stars or maybe roaches.
>>
>>714211220
(You)
>>
>>714210685

Your asking me to do something that you haven't done. Citing sources.

But if you wish:

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/06/clintons-1975-rape-case/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/09/hillary-clinton-treated-bill-clintons-female-accusers-lewinsky-broaddrick-flowers-hamzy-stephanopoulos/

http://www.breitbart.com/live/second-presidential-debate-fact-check-livewire/fact-check-yes-hillary-clinton-laugh-successfully-defending-child-rapist/
>>
>>714208078
Yup.
>>
>>714211261
Still nothing to disprove pizzagate. Keep laughing. I hear stupid people get entertained easily.
>>
>>714211361
lieslieslieslieslieslIESLIESLIESLIES FUCKING DELETE THIS AND STOP POSTING AND FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING RACIST BIGOT FUCKER!!!
>>
>>714210685
>How about you post proof or sources that Hillary is the evil criminal that you keep saying she is, without posting a fake news website.

Here you go:
>Kept a private email server and used it to illegally communicate with state officials
>Destroyed the evidence by wiping said email server once the FBI confirmed all of this and began an investigation

^ That is objective fact. She is objectively a criminal for doing those things. If that exact same series of events was done by a no-name attorney or low-level government employee, they would be afraid of being arrested - but they wouldn't be arrested. They'd simply "disappear".
>>
>>714208831
It is an ancient paedophilia symbol. Here it is found in a cave painting in Argentina 'La Ceuva de los Manos' where the little ones had their hands pressed against the wall while untold horrors where visited upon them.
>>
File: BidenPizzaGate.jpg (39KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
BidenPizzaGate.jpg
39KB, 636x358px
>>714204544
Sure thing, faggot.
>>
>>714211295
Its an FBI paper, the official document has the footnotes. You can probably find it if you google for it.
>>
File: Interest over time.jpg (41KB, 1150x366px) Image search: [Google]
Interest over time.jpg
41KB, 1150x366px
FAKE NEWS FAKE NEEEEEWS
>>
>>714211361

>cites breitbart as a source

LOL
>>
>>714211462
>citation needed
>>
>>714211345

Cut back on the addys bud. wtf
>>
Who the fuck is gonna listen to the Clinton News Network when they claim more shit related to Hilary is fake and stop listening to people on the right you racist fascist biggot.
>>
>>714209431
Shut up Cuck.
Oppress you? Fuck off liberal crybaby twit
>>
Fact: "Real" is completely fabricated most of the time. A secret society runs the banks, the media, the corporations, the government. The media tells the people what to think.

Fact: PizzaGate is fake "fake story" created by the Powers That Be in order to further demonize people who don't accept their propaganda. They want to shut down freedom of speech on the internet, and PizzaGate will be used as one of the reasons for doing so.

People who believe in PizzaGate are like people who follow Alex Jones: they don't follow the mainstream but they fall hook line and sinker for controlled opposition.

T
>>
File: massage.png (634KB, 761x533px) Image search: [Google]
massage.png
634KB, 761x533px
>>714210958
And check out this "Massage Therapist" logo, totally indicates a satanic sex abuse cult, plus you can't spell "Therapist" without "Rapist" AND "massage" parlors are basically whorehouses.
>Q.E.D. and checkmate, leftist child molesters
>>
>>714211438
Thats nit how adults react. Im sorry but this site is 18+.
>>
>>714209819
Cheese Pizza can simply be cheese pizza, too, as in, sauce, cheese, and bread. Arcades were very popular back invthe 70s, 80s, and well into the 90s. Guess what most of them served? Hipsters cling to their childhood/teen years. A bunch of these guys are at the age where they want/have kids of their own and posting pics of cute kids is something people that have/want kids do.

Inside jokes, hipster nostalgia, and having friends with kids/having kids of their own. That's literally all I see here. Everybody calm the fuck down.
>>
>>714211611
Wew, you aren't your average retarded tinfoiler, this is advanced retarded tinfoilery.
>>
>>714211592
>using the word oppress means I'm a liberal
I'm gonna go ahead and call you out form being a libtard sjw shill, go back to whining about clinton losing on /pol/ you cuck
>>
File: photo2.jpg (57KB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
photo2.jpg
57KB, 405x720px
To see what actual Fake News looks like, just turn on your TV.

http://archive.org/details/CNNW_20121215_220000_CNN_Newsroom#start/1350/end/1380

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMEJshK4lEo
>>
>>714204544
False Flag event to debunk pizzagate and add fuel to the Anti Gun movement. Dude was either a Manchurian Candidate like the Batman theater shooter or a mental nutbag convinced to do this
>>
File: 1480119134044.jpg (56KB, 481x499px) Image search: [Google]
1480119134044.jpg
56KB, 481x499px
>>714205320
>Russian hacking has been widely attributed to the glitches that allowed Trump to take Pennsylvania and carry the electoral college by a technicality.
>>
I'm a vegan
>>
>>714211905
Well doesn't she look stupid now.
>>
File: Right in the Putin.gif (220KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Right in the Putin.gif
220KB, 400x225px
>>714211905
Careful, you'll make some libcuck cry.
>>
>>714211779
Is podesta really a hipster. Fuxk kinda logic is that.
>>
>>714211931

I'm sorry for your loss.
>>
>>714211622
Yep and that long object below 'the-rapist' is a well known sodomistic symbol for anal orgies during satanic rituals with young boys and girls.
>>
>>714211170
Are you a poe? I feel like you must be a poe.
>>
>>714211558

This is the problem with arguing with people like you.

It comes down to this, when proven wrong, you result to insults instead of showing evidence of why you're wrong, you haven't even looked at the evidence, you just see breitbart and stop right there without looking at what's proposed.

I'm done here. Trump will make quick work out of you guys.
>>
>>714204544
CNN is fake news tho
>>
>>714211779
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/30489

What a funny inside joke.

Actual quote:

W ith fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . .

All you have to do is google Moloch.
>>
>>714212032
see
>>714209379
this is what happens in every fucking politics post on both sides.
>>
>>714212032
ur just a stupid racist
>>
>>714212032
>you just see breitbart and stop right there without looking at what's proposed.

Because you can tell when stories come from certain heavily biased sources can be shit. Like CNN and Breitbart. This is why people are dismissing CNN as bullshit.
>>
>>714211611

Alex Jones is mostly an entertainer. Does it for the $. Most of his sheeple thinks that he actually cares about this shit. Like most things that "excite" the mind, and cause that dopamine release, some people are excited by conspiracies and such. It's an escape from the dullness and mundane of their lives. Boring doesn't sell.
>>
>>714211980
Even if that were the case it doesn't add up to what was in the HUNDREDS of emails about Pasta and Pizza. Or sacrificing pizza to Moloch, or leaving your pizza in the torture room. I don't know what fucking hipster arcade that guy hung out in.
>>
>>714212195

Yep.
>>
>>714212214

>>714209379

He called it.
>>
>>714212340
I am wondering though, is it children specifically, or just regular adults?
>>
>>714212340
Maybe the satanic one down in Washington D.C.
>>
File: impressed.png (218KB, 536x400px) Image search: [Google]
impressed.png
218KB, 536x400px
>>714212439
>>
>>714211568
Delivered
http://www.piilossa.com/cavadelosmanos
>>
>>714210430
Wow you seem like a fag.
>If you disagree then you are filthy bigoted racists that needs to die
Do you realize this is the kind of thinking that gets you nowhere? You immediately dismiss any differ opinion by generalizing that everyone is a racist.
>This info is 100% true because I said so
>Disagree and die
>>
>>714212439
Satanic cults are a myth.

Satan isn't real either.
>>
File: cube.jpg (3KB, 116x125px) Image search: [Google]
cube.jpg
3KB, 116x125px
>>714211577
>>714204544

sheeet how did you know? Writing like 5 papers today
It shit?
>>
>>714212640
Thinking like that leads to communism. Communism caused hundreds of millions of deaths. You gotta fear something.
>>
Why cant the elitist globalist Washington DC socialites just have a party where they tie up and fuck the assholes of smooth, young, delicious traps and pump their cum into their tight little boipussies while their sissy clitties leak precum all over their stomachs?

If they did that, everyone would be jealous and would look up to them, instead of being mad and hating them.
>>
>>714212627

Tfw u fall for bait that wasnt supposed to be actual bait
>>
>>714212725
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic_ritual_abuse

If you wanna fear something, fear that we are living in the post fact era where hard hitting journalism goes unnoticed and clickbait, garbage blogs reign supreme.
>>
>>714212572
thanks
>>
>>714204544
>debunked by CNN
>by CNN???
>CNN
hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah
>>
>>714211611
This is the problem with arguing with people like you. It comes down to this, when proven wrong, you result to insults instead of showing evidence of why you're wrong, you haven't even looked at the evidence, you just see Alex Jones and stop right there without looking at what's proposed. I'm done here. Trump will make quick work out of you guys.
>>
File: Astroturfing.png (660KB, 1305x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Astroturfing.png
660KB, 1305x1050px
>>714211813
I would have agreed with you a couple of years ago.

~97% of people follow the mainstream narrative in all things. That narrative is that there is no conspiracies of any kind, the government is legit, the banks are helpful to society, everything on the news is legit.

Those other few per cent can see something is up, so they go on the internet and look for answers to what is really going on. But what they find is endless retarded conspiracy theories like Flat Earth, PizzaGate, Ancient Aliens, etc. This turns away a lot of logical people who would otherwise have figured out the slave system they live in, and it makes the masses think of anyone who does not follow the mainstream narrative to be equally crazy.

It's not that crazy or hard to understand though. A small group of families (through secret societies) have spent the last couple of hundred years (especially the "world wars") consolidating their complete control. They now own every central bank, all the media, etc.

A lot of people have figured this out, and now there is an information war on.
>>
File: 1476097689508.jpg (180KB, 728x696px) Image search: [Google]
1476097689508.jpg
180KB, 728x696px
>>714204544
>CNN
>>
>>714212759
This is you
>Acts retarded
Me
"You are a retard."
You
"Get trollolol xD"
>>
>>714213004

that wasnt even me posting that but its clearly a sarcastic comment. ur just making it worse.
>>
>>714212885
Doesnt mean they dont exist. Russian hacking is to blame for everything nowadays? Is it true? Not entirely, some russian hackers exist, not all do the bad stuff.
>>
>>714213092
Clearly you are underage
>>
>>714212954
I just want a good cheese pizza man, can you provide me that?
>>
>>714212954
>~97% of people follow the mainstream narrative in all things. That narrative is that there is no conspiracies of any kind, the government is legit, the banks are helpful to society, everything on the news is legit.

You SERIOUSLY believe this? Like non ironically? Do you seriously not think that the average person doesn't think that banks are truly awful, especially after the 2008 recession, that the MSM is trustworthy, and that the government is good. 97%. REALLY?
>>
>>714213181
Reported, you sick fuck
>>
>>714212734
>tfw you read a post and got hard
>>
>>714213269
report where? I need an address @ the pizza parlor my man.
>>
>>714213095
They probably do, there are tons of "satirical" Satanists which are pretty much edgy atheists trying to get a rise of Christians.

But like Satanists that kill people and rape kids is probably unlikely, if not very few circles exist and for politicians to be in them seems very highly unlikely. I mean I have no doubts that there are fucked up politicians or other powerful people that rape and kill, but I wouldn't say they are "Satanists"
>>
>>714213191
Yes people believe that, which is why if you ever suggest otherwise you are instantly labelled a conspiracy theorist, crazy, wacko, etc.

Most people don't even understand how banks or anything outside of their tiny life works, let alone have an opinion on them other than that which has been given to them by the media.
>>
Okay this was fun but i got work tomorrow, fuck hillary and her sick shit and the podestas, they deserve life in jail. Bye.
>>
>>714213191
That's obviously not true considering that Trump won. People showed their acceptance of reality and that fake news, biased news etc wasn't going to sway their vote for crooked Hillary.
>>
>>714205781
>1. Computer scientists agree that Russian hacking was behind the states that went to Trump.
No they don't.
>>
>>714204544
Comet Ping Pong was located in the District of Columbia, not Washington.
>>
>>714206144
>open boarders
>Fake news guy from Macedonia was like only right wingers take the b8
>They tried liberal fake news but only republicunts fall for it
>>
>>714213616
he's from the future and reading headlines from december 12th 2016
>>
>>714210005
Nah, they are trying their hardest to bury anything to do with Epstein due to all the blackmail.

Don't want people to know about the house arrest he got for the one proven rape of an underage girl, yaknow.
>>
And here we see why they created PizzaGate:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-12-05/fake-news-story-led-man-to-shoot-inside-pizza-shop:-police/8094310

This is a propaganda story. As with pretty much all shooting stories, it is just propaganda. Here the "fake" story of PizzaGate is to blame for this man going on a shooting.

This will be used to increase online censorship and stop the spreading of actual truth that the Powers That Be don't want the average people to learn.
>>
>>714205810
>Ad hominem
thats /b/'s middle name
>>
https://wikileaks.org/wiki/FBI_pedophile_symbols

cmon goys this is real this is crazy wtf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB2y419rx20

the artwork is fucking weir.d this is real
>>
>>714213892
>stop the spreading of actual truth that the Powers That Be don't want the average people to learn

Which is what? That they are pedophiles? Thought you retards were all bout your pedo rights.
>>
>>714213489
You're a bigger idiot than expected. Most people have little trust in their banks and media.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/171740/americans-confidence-news-media-remains-low.aspx

http://www.gallup.com/poll/171995/confidence-banks-remains-low.aspx

And not to mention the overall trust in government is also low, so no, 97% of people believing in this shit is retarded.

Yeah, they're gallup polls, but it's still one source showing that people don't trust any of those things, and NOWHERE near 97%.

Most people don't trust banks, but most people won't switch to a credit union due to convenience or other reasons. Most people don't trust the MSM, but what is the alternative, shitty blogs from unknown people with no possible journalistic education? Most people hate the government but they aren't going to overthrow it either.
>>
>>714214057
It used to have actual meaning now it's just a buzzword btards use when they have lost an argument and accuse others of having no argument.
>>
>>714213892

and more gun control for the "crazies".
>>
>>714214064
>the artwork is fucking weir.d this is real

So weird art=AUTOMATIC PEDO CONFIRMATION?

No. Nothing concrete. Shady sure, and investigations may be required, but as of now, no.
>>
>>714213004
"Ha, I was merely pretending to be an idiot!"
>>
>>714214484
References to sacrificing pizza to Moloch. Child sex 'art' depictions. Forgetting to finish off your pizza in the torture chamber.

>2016 not having a pizza torture chamber.

Top kek.
>>
File: CUhXM7cUsAAhCtk.jpg (110KB, 600x686px) Image search: [Google]
CUhXM7cUsAAhCtk.jpg
110KB, 600x686px
>>714206110
>mfw i actually read the whole thing
Thread posts: 245
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.