[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/, I'm thinking about buying one of those 5 pound

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (66KB, 750x684px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 750x684px
Hey /b/, I'm thinking about buying one of those 5 pound bags of sugarfree gummy bears and bringing them to my school to fuck with people.
Are the insane diarrhea things true? Because if so I have a LOT of greedy assholes here that would shovel these faggots in their mouth till they puke
>>
>>714150570
Just do it and post results.
>>
how many of those does one have to eat before it starts working?
>>
>>714150722
Yeah I would but I need to know if they do make you shit like a super soaker filled with minestrone
Otherwise I would just be giving these faggots gummys
>>
>>714150956
go to amazon and read reviews to know which ones work
>>
File: hasponge.gif (95KB, 398x262px) Image search: [Google]
hasponge.gif
95KB, 398x262px
>>714150956
Give them gummies for science OP. Whatever happens will happen.
>>
Don't do it op. Some faggot is going to know it gives you the shits then you are going to look like an dick or worse yet you are stuck with a 5 pound back of crap
>>
Because I a have a "friend" that sits with this group of faggots I've hated since the third grade, I'll give him the bag and he will just hand them out
>>
Don't bother. It does work, but only on people who have a rare allergy to the sugar substitute they use. Chances are you wouldn't get anyone.
>>
>>714151776
how the fucking hell does tenth go to third
What the fuck, sorry on phone. Autocorrect is a nigger
>>
>>714151965
Ok, thanks. guess I won't do it
>>
>>714151931
Are you sure they have to be allergic? The sugar substitute, Maltitol is generally hard to digest by everyone and will cause water to fill up the stomach and intestines, which the body will quickly evac, causing firehose-like diarrhea.
>>
>>714152515
Yeah, that sort of effect is common with that kind of chemical. I'm just not a scientist so I don't know for sure, but I think there's a 70% chance this will screw their colons up.
>>
>>714152746
That seems like a pretty high chance for something made by a candy company for the purposed of being consumed.
>>
File: lllllllllllllllll.png (384KB, 630x356px) Image search: [Google]
lllllllllllllllll.png
384KB, 630x356px
>>714150570
hey that's pretty good.
post results
>>
>>714152949
No, trust me. I don't know what it is but they'll sell this shit and like everyone I know has to get a cork put in their ass. It doesn't seem possible but it's the healthnut/inexpensive angle that just makes them say "fuck it". You have to have an iron stomach to eat stuff like this.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.