[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whenever I get high I get the munchies pretty bad, but the snacks

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7

File: tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg (44KB, 480x325px) Image search: [Google]
tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg
44KB, 480x325px
Whenever I get high I get the munchies pretty bad, but the snacks I know and love are too pricey to keep me satiated if I go through half a bag or so every time. What's the cheapest snack that is awesome while you're baked?
>>
>>714140065
Little Debbie Brownies. Always
>>
>>714140065
Cheese pizza
>>
When I get high I have a feast I guess being the kid of a millionaire is good for that kinda stuff can't really help you anon
>>
Fucking grapes my nigger. Actually plums are good too
>>
>>714140448
This sounds dope. I'll try that.
>>
big ass bag of Cuties or just get some bread, nutella, and peanut butter.
>>
>>714140371
Smoke with me pls
>>
>>714140065
Your own semen.
>>
>>714140065
just eat before you do it then you wont be so hungry
>>
Been eating low fat kettle corn lately. I can eat 2 bags @ 200 calories, and it's pretty cheap.
>>
Red blood cells reporting in!

oh wait... wrong thread
>>
>>714140065
>>714141767
Eat before or show a little god damn self control you poor fuck
>>
Dry ramen put the powder on before each bite or it will fall through
>>
munchos and arizona are my go to. $2 for a bag of munchos and $1 for an arizona so it aint too pricey
>>
>>
File: 1477454049266.jpg (84KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1477454049266.jpg
84KB, 720x960px
>>714142504
Marijuana inhibits my self control... I don't snack when I'm not high. Also im poor because of college. After I graduate I'll have no need for self control.
>>
Alright, fucker, listen close
Get a nice, big bowl, but make sure it fits in your microwave
Get some marshmallows. Doesn't have to be brand name stuff, just make sure they're the big ones
Cinnamon toast crunch or other such cereal. Again, brand names don't matter
Get some nutella, fruit preserves, hot fudge, whatever the fuck you like in there
Now layer the bottom of the bowl with marshmallows, face them straight up
Occupy as much space as you can, you want to see as little of the bottom of the bowl as possible
Spread your spread across the top. You can do two different spreads side by side, too, it works
From here you can dump the cereal on top, or you can substitute with graham crackers and dip like some diabetic tostitos
Microwave in bursts, do not microwave all at once or this shit WILL explode
Get them nice and soft
Get a spoon, fork, knife, or just use your fucking hands
Enjoy
>>
>>714142856

I'd rather not gain 10 pounds in 10 minutes.
>>
Pop tarts and milk always
>>
>>714142856
The munchies grandmaster has spoken
>>
>>714143070

>the fat faggot has spoken
>>
>>714142856
Please post your weight on a scale timestamped, please
>>
>>714143044
yes, pop fucking tarts are my go to. A dollar general store by me sells em really cheap. 5 for $5
>>
an uncooked ramen for 30c
>>
Bro, just hit up your local dollar store. Feel like you're in heaven
>>
Just do cocaine and you won't have to worry about outrageous snack bills
>>
>>714140065
fruity pebbles
>>
File: 1480914732633-776823541.jpg (825KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1480914732633-776823541.jpg
825KB, 2560x1440px
>>714143247
155 my dude
>>
>>714143662
This
>>
>>714144017
Shit's upside down. My bad
>>
>>714143662
Sure, how much does cocaine cost?
>>
>>714140065
I eat ass
>>
>>714140065
Popcorn, bro. You can get a 24-pack of the cheapo brand at Walmart for, like, $6. Dump it in a bowl after, and throw a little bit of butter of cheese on top and go ham.
Quesadillas are bomb as fuck too, and hella cheap. Throw a tortilla in the pan/on the foreman grill, load that bitch up with cheese and spinach. Saute some other veggies first, if you want to get fancy, then just throw the other tortilla on top. Fold one tortilla in half if you're REALLY on a budget. Drizzle with some sriracha or ranch and go ham.
Also, when I'm drugging, especially when I'm frying on acid, fruit is the shit. Not the stuff out of the can. Actual fruit. Bananas are one of the cheapest foods you can buy. Get a bushel of grapes or some bananas or a few apples for, like, $3 and smash on them bitches.

Godspeed, little anon.
>>
>>714142856
>being this fucking high
>>
>>714144461
Dude. I've been known to eat some ridiculous shit when I'm high.
One of the best/most repulsive things I've ever thrown done was taken a jar peanut butter that was almost empty and throwing three scoops of butter pecan icecream, some trail mix, and a big fistful of Sour Patch watermelons in the jar. Shit was so good, but I felt like death the next day.
>>
>>714144212
Cocaine is too expensive. Just do meth.
>>
>>714140371
Stay humble /b/ro
>>
>>714142274
No that works here too
>>
Any dry cereal
>>
Yo OP, you can get a nice big 32 ounce tub of your preferred flavored potato salad. Heavy food will fill you up and leave you comotosed to enjoy the rest of your couchlock while you watch your Cyanide and Happiness shorts
>>
Get some frozen chicken patties and tater tots cooked up and smash them together on a sandwich with cheese.
>>
You have money to buy pot yet you cant even afford chips. Congrats on a great life lmao
>>
IDK your budget but strawberry ice cream. But if you are ambitious strawberry milk shake.
>>
File: num1.jpg (113KB, 735x631px) Image search: [Google]
num1.jpg
113KB, 735x631px
>>
Lunchmeat, pickles, cream cheese. Lay out some lunch meat flat, spread some cream cheese in there, add a pickle spear to it. Enjoy. Also good for if you're a faggot that has people over and you can't think of literally any other fucking thing to put out
>>
>>714141767
this is correct
>>
DC Comics and chocolate milkshake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JylgDCHIQTw
>>
>>714144409
what do you do for money.
give me the tips to be the space cowboy I always wanted to be.
>>
>>714144409
What kind of apples do you like, Anon? Any specific breeds?
I like Honey Crisp and Pink Ladies. Gala works, too. Red Delicious fucking suck, though, they're bitter af
>>
>>714148065
Suck dick.
>>
>>714142773
Fuck yeah people do not know how delicious these are
>>
>>714140065
Grapes. Leave them in the freezer for a little while.

Or a bag of pistachios.

Make a pile of sammiches for everyone. Little finger food sized pieces.

Potato chips.

Celery and peanut butter.
>>
Grilled cheese with lunchmeat and pickles is pretty good. Other jarred veggies work, too. Olives, jalepenos, etc. Onion might be good, too, I feel like. Haven't tried yet, but that shit works with just about everything.
>>
99cent pork rinds
>>
Cotton candy grapes + weed = mind fucked
>>
Grapples. You know, those apples covered in grape juice which are sticky af
>>
>>714144975
this heroin is also a nice alternative if you'd rather just relax then be all hyper and on edge
>>
>>714142773
My nigga
>>
>>714140065
you are running out of money on MUNCHIE SNACKS??
how much do you fucking weigh?? holy shit.
>>
>>714140065
Fresh-popped popcorn with real butter and salt.
Get thee to ebay and buy a hot-air popper. It'll be around $15. Buy popcorn in bulk, like from a warehouse store. For a typical big bowl that a popper typically makes, use about a half stick f butter. Microwave the butter for about 20 seconds from room temp, or 3x10 seconds, rotating the stick between microwaves so it doesn't explode. Spoon it evenly as the popcorn comes out. Add salt and toss the popcorn. Or try sugar and cinnamon. Or Old Bay seasoning.
>>
>>714151938
Im actually in pretty good shape. Im just trying to spend the least money possible on food so I can afford all my college shit.
>>
>>714140065
>how to get high and save money

Invest in a vaporizer and buy working class snacks with your drug savings. Or ramen.
>>
>>714140065
Also, juicy fruits - apples, oranges, grapes (said), grapefruit, pineapple, mango, etc.
>>
Baked Hot Cheetos
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.