[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/ my girlfriend introduced me to pegging recently, i wasn't

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 18

File: 1392181096204.jpg (516KB, 1196x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1392181096204.jpg
516KB, 1196x1800px
/b/ my girlfriend introduced me to pegging recently, i wasn't too excited about it but i get to fuck her ass so in the end i thought it would be fair if she had her turn as well, i have to admit after the first few times i started to like it. now after a few weeks we started doing it more and more especially after the first time i came from it, until me and her were about 50-50 on the receiving end, the last week she's been wanting me to wear a cock cage, i don't really hate the experience but it's starting to feel like a bit much. any other anons have similar experiences ?
>>
>>714018378
Life is short, do whatever you enjoy, even if it's being dominated by your girl.
>>
Fucking go for it. You're well in your way to being a submissive bitch for her. It's the life.
>>
>>714018648
i do kinda enjoy it, i mean i do start to cum more often from it but it still feels a bit weird to be in the position.

>>714018723
what do you mean ? neither of us a anyone's bitch. we switch regularly
>>
File: 1392182488608.jpg (212KB, 1191x819px) Image search: [Google]
1392182488608.jpg
212KB, 1191x819px
>>
Ive never had a gf dont waste it anon do anything and everything with her
>>
just know, she tells her friends. She might deny it, but she does. Mainly ones you don't see as much or don't know.

It will become known, though.

If you're okay with it and you like being a switch, have fun. If you're younger than 25, know you'll break up at some point and she'll tell more people. Especially if it ends bad.

I recommend not letting her take any pictures.
>>
File: millionthtime.jpg (97KB, 556x312px) Image search: [Google]
millionthtime.jpg
97KB, 556x312px
>>714018378
>>
I do not understand what either person gets from this, but if you enjoy it, do what you want.
>>
>>714019674
>just know, she tells her friends
>If you're younger than 25, know you'll break up at some point and she'll tell more people
>I recommend not letting her take any pictures
best advice for life 2bh
>>
>>714019674
>>714019832
she's taken a few pictures but, i mean, i've taken pictures of her i don't know why it should be anything weird.

>>714019785
ever came from prostate simulation ? it's pretty great and she uses a vibrating feeldoe so she really enjoys it too, atleast i assume she doe since she's asked for it more and more.
>>
>>714020017
those photos are going to be shown to people
>>
>>714018378
you are now the gf
>>
>>714020233
why would she want to show people ? i've taken countless of hers and i've always kept them private.

>>714020290
i'm not a girl because we switch sometimes lol
>>
>>714020427
you must be young
>>
>>714020553
23, why ?
>>
>>714020619
you don't seem to get the psychology behind this. too trusting.

do you. You'll find out.
>>
File: Pfft.png (16KB, 388x468px) Image search: [Google]
Pfft.png
16KB, 388x468px
>>714018378
Wow, lmao. Next you'll be watching her get fucked by niggers - all aboard the train to Cuckistan.
>>
>>714020760
i'll find what out ? what's so bad about taking turns ?

>>714021105
she'd never do that, she doesn't even flirt with guys, let alone that she's want me to see her fuck anyone else.
>>
>>714018378

Dude.

Come the fuck on.

I get that proper prostate stimulation makes you feel like your balls turned to molten gold and shoot out your cock when you come.

Cool.

Girl wants to strap one on to make that happen?

OK, fine.

The cage?

Fuck that shit.

You're standing at the edge of a slippery slope dude. You keep this shit up and she'll have you wearing a taffeta ball gown and blowing her new boyfriend.

Drink some concrete, harden the fuck up, and draw the line right fucking here.
>>
>>714021227
>let alone that she's want me to see her fuck anyone else.
Says the sub faggot in a cock cage.
>>
>>714021511
I agree with this guy. Once the cage comes in play you're a cuck.
>>
>>714021669
faggot ? i've only fucked my gf, and the pegging was after her asking for it several times. i was under the impression gay stuff involved 2 guys.

>>714021511
>>714021752
she'd only wantrf me to wear the cage while she pegs me, i've never worn it more than a half an hour before or after we had sex.
>>
You're walking a thin line. It's ok to enjoy pegging and taking turns, but once the cage comes out, she's eventually going to leave you for a masculine dude. Draw the line somewhere or lose her respect, it all depends on if you want a serious relationship or just want a fuckbuddy.
>>
>>714021752
You're goddamned right.

If it goes that far he might as well change his name and address to:

Cucky C. McCuckerson
34 1/5 Cuckold St. Apt C
South Cuckston
Cuckistan
>>
As long as it feels good, do it. If it stops feeling good, talk to her and renegotiate.

You like what you like. As long as you two are open and honest and treat each other fairly, that's really all that matters.
>>
>>714021942
Not.

Even.

Once.

Fuck me, even doing meth is more respectable.
>>
If she has pictures I 100% guarantee that she'll show them to someone after you break up.
>>
>>714021942
So pegging became more frequent, but you honestly believe the cage won't be only when she pegs you? It'll become more and more frequent.

Have some goddamn respect for yourself you colossal faggot.
>>
>>714019653
That you mark? I told you already man all of us are going to japan and getting you the squealiest, highest pitched japanese whore and recording you banging her out
>>
>>714018378
Enjoy your future incontinence and wearing adult diapers you stupid faggot.
>>
>>714021105
yeah but its cool they'll take turns. sometimes the niggers will fuck him
>>
>>714019674
Listen OP, this dude gets it. I'm also into this shit, and everything he says will come true as it did for me.

I started this shit when I was in college. My first major GF got me into it, and the stages went like this:

1. She fingers me in the ass while getting a blowjob. I am meh about it, but she does it every so often because "it turns her on".

2. She told her gay friend, and her ugly female ones. I do not know at this time.

3. We eventually step up to a buttplug. At first she wears it, but after a few nights, that thing got shoved up in my ass. I end up cumming buckets from the pressure on my prostate. Becomes part of the routine because of how good it feels.

4. She tells those same friends again; I still dont know.

5. We keep things at more or less that level for a while, though there is some light snowballing and BDSM.

6. She eventually suggests the strapon. I initially refuse, but I eventually give in. She fucks me in the ass. FIrst time isn't amazing as it was one of those finger thing dildos. The next time she uses a "normal" sized cock shaped dildo. It was like the buttplug, only better; I cum buckets once again.

7. She tells the friends about all of this. I eventually figure this out as the gay friend comes on to me and tells me real cock does the job better.

8. Various other shenannigans and drama over the next year and a half. In that time, we ended up taking pics of the deed being done.

9. We eventually break up. She tells all her friends, not just the uggos. Those pictures got copied onto various peoples shared drives on campus. The remaining time in undergrad, I was "that guy".

Fuck, my current GF peggs me, and she tells her former Dom. Were early 30s, but that shit wont stop.
>>
Have you done anything she might be upset about? Like cheat or something? (That you think she doesn't know about.) This sounds like a revenge bit starting up.
>>
I'd love to know how many times the guys calling you a cuck and saying she's going to leave you have been in your shoes. The answer is never. They're not jelly, they've just got a warped idea of how a healthy relationship works. You both enjoy exploring sexual kinks, see where it takes you imo.
>>
>>714022248
how are you so sure ? i'd never show her pictures to anyone ?

>>714022285
why wouldn't i believe that ? she physiclly really enjoys the pegging too because of the feeldoe, she only suggested the cage because it makes it feel more genuine to me that she's in control as i am when i'm fucking her.

>>714023457
the fuck ? nobody will fuck me, just her.

>>714023993
no i wouldn't dare cheat on her. i don't think of any way i could've upset her
>>
>>714018378
important question OP is the strap on she uses bigger than your own cock ?
>>
>>714023457
funny
>>
>>714024646
Seriously man, trust these guys. I've been with enough chicks into this shit to know that ones into pegging and cages are heavily into threesomes.

I'm not gonna say you'll have a train of nigs turning our ass inside out; but she will egg on the bi-shit as time goes on.

You ever eat her out and taste something funny?
>>
File: 1478658157834.png (146KB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
1478658157834.png
146KB, 480x352px
>>714021227
look man its a different story if you're fucking a girl and you take pictures, its gonna be seen as normal

but if she takes pictures of pegging you, its considered a niche thing, if you like it or not, its gonna spark a negative and disgusted opinion by most
>>
>>714018378
>any other anons have similar experiences ?
Heh, fuck no
>>
>>714024863
a bit, yeah.

>>714024966
not frequently but yeah it's happened on occasion.
>>
>>714018378

>but i get to fuck her ass

is this only because you thought you wouldnt be considered gay,because your still a faggot
>>
>>714025207
A dildo bigger than your own dick is a dominance thing.

I might be nothing, but thats how my ex got me to taste another dudes cum. You eat her out, and obviously end up eating some of it. Chicks like yours do that to shame you later.
>>
>>714025304
yeah anal sex with a girl is totally gay kek so are blowjobs because guys have mouths too
>>
whats next? she starts bringing in dudes from work so you can blow them?

fuck that shit dude' man up tell her it's not going further than it is now.
>>
>>714024646
>she only suggested the cage because it makes it feel more genuine to me that she's in control as i am when i'm fucking her.

That may not be the stupidest thing you've ever said, but it'll probably be the stupdiest thing you say today.

Probably.

How are you not seeing that control is the issue?

You fucking her has nothing to do with "control". It's just fucking.

Her fucking you if you're both into it, no "control", just fucking.

Her taking pictures and locking up your cock while she fucks you?

How much clearer does this have to be?

She's training you to be a cuck bitch and you can't even see it.

This is probably your last chance.

After this she'll "ask" that you dress like a girl, pretend to be her cousin in public, and then "suggest" that you might like sucking off her friend Lance.

Then, since you did that surely you wouldn't mind watching him fuck her and then going down on her.
>>
>>714024646
Just because you wouldn't share the pics doesn't mean she wouldn't. The one thing women are still good at is gossiping, and even if she doesn't share them while you're together she will after you break up.
>>
>>714025647
that was strangely well thought out, are you speaking from experience?
>>
>>714018378
Does she ever comment on the size of your cock while fucking you?
>>
>>714025995
No, I'm just a good judge of character.

Asshole.
>>
>>714025496
i can kinda get the dominance thing, but i don't read too much into it, it's not real afterall, just plastic. maybe it just helps her enjoy it more mentally, and as said before she doesn't even flirt with other uys to go from that to suddenly cheating AND trying to pull that is so far off i can't imagine it. as i said it only happens sometimes that she tastes different

>>714025514
fuck that, i'd never do that.

>>714025647
you seem to be getting ahead of everything. she's not training me to be a cuck lol, i'd never want to see her fuck someone else.

>>714026046
sometimes i guess, but usually only happens if i'm on my back and she lines up "hers" with mine. and hers is indeed bigger. it's a littel embarrassing but other than that it's not that bad
>>
>>714025647
Anon, cock cages have been involved in BDSM for hundreds of years, it has nothing to do with cuckolding and everything to do with power plays, people get off on being the dom and being the sub, control is what dictates who is who and plays into both kinks.

You're an idiot if you think cock cage must result in cuckolding down the line. One is not directly a consequence of the other. So stupid.
>>
>>714026253
Right.

Like the pics and the cage were all *your* idea.

(you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him think)
>>
>>714026335
Does this situation sound like a normal BDSM thing to you?
>>
>>714026335
>cock cages have been involved in BDSM for hundreds of years, it has nothing to do with cuckolding and everything to do with power plays
Because cucking someone has absolutely nothing to do with asserting dominance
>>
>>714026253
Do you seriously think shes gonna flirt with another dude infront of you?

This may not be a cucking thing, but it is def a humiliation and probably bi thing.
>>
>>714026469
>Pegging, humiliation, cock cage
Yeah, par the latex it's a pretty fucking generic case of BDSM.
>>
>>714026547
Missing the point entirely.
>>
>>714026335
that's what i figure too, i don't really blame her for wanting to feel dominant now and then.

>>714026417
the point ? relationships aren't all 1 sided, sometimes you endulge the other person, sometimes you comprimise

>>714026547
i mean... what are you arguing about ? he literally said it was power play about sub and dom.

>>714026587
she isn't humiliating me though, now has she tried to talk me into hooking up with a guy so...
>>
>>714026597
You BDSM folks are the worst apolgists.

Come to think of it, of all y'all I've known, not one wasn't fucked up once you scratched the surface if their personality.
>>
>>714026710
>sometimes you compromise

So it would seem.
>>
>>714026710
You already said she occasionally compares your cock to the dildo.

Either jump in with both feet and shack up with a dude like she wants, or get out now before you do too much damage.
>>
>>714018378
Pegging hells yeah, cock-cage? Nah, step too far for me.
>>
>>714026809
I'm not into BDSM, it's not my thing. But I'm a sexual deviant so I'm at least aware of the definitions of such tags.

BDSM fags are small time, it's like one of the most gateway fetishes out there.
>>
>>714026918
> jump in with both feet and shack up with a dude like she wants,

what ? not once in this thread have i said that she wanted anything of the sort ?
>>
>>714027053
>>714026710
You just said she wanted you to hook up with a guy...
>>
>>714027053
Do you get off when she humiliates you or is that not something you enjoy? Do you talk to her about stuff that makes you uncomfortable after?

Communication is key in relationships like this.
>>
File: 1475682112715.jpg (242KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1475682112715.jpg
242KB, 960x1280px
>gf keeps me caged and locked mon-friday
>week sex consists of pegging, licking her to orgasm, her holding my cage while she masturbates, foot worship
>weekend sex: im unlocked and she lets me take her bareback as often and as rough as i want
>locked back up before bed sun night
>>
>>714027053
it's just a matter of time before she says she wants to fuck someone else while you watch. then as a compromise she gets you to let him fuck you. eventually she'll tired of the level of dominance she has and she'll need to push it further.
>>
>>714027220
dayum
>>
>>714027178
that was typo, now = nor so she has NOT tried to talk me into hooking up with a guy

>>714027212
well she doesn't really humiliate me, sometiems she comments how her cock is bigger than mine but nothing that actually makes me uncomfortable, i talke to her at first that i was unsure about the pegging but after a few times i started to enjoy it aswell as i learned to relax and started to cum from it
>>
>>714027428
Sounds like you're the cuck my dude. Projecting at its finest.
>>
>>714027428
i really don't see how you come to this conclusion. she isn't the type to go and ask that she's very loyal
>>
>>714027445
You don't seem to grasp the difference between getting off doing dom/sub stuff and getting off on humiliation.
>>
>>714018378
OP, you will go to bed tonight remembering everything that these wise anons have foretold, ignoring their advice because it seems inconceivable to you that your chick would someday fuck you over in some way.

You may try to ignore our warnings now, but the seed of doubt has been planted into your mind.

You will still fulfill your girlfriend's wishes because it feels right; you're a good boyfriend, and the sex feels great, afterall.

But remember that your pride should always come as your #1 priority. Your pride as an individual. Your pride as a man.

Anyhow, you WILL regret it later. You have been warned.
>>
>>714027858
ok ? how exactly i already said i can understand her wanting to feel dominant now and then and that i don't feel humiliated. she doesn't seem to make an effort to try to humiliate me either so... ?
>>
>>714027631
try again my dude, you're seeing things that aren't there. if you think that's projecting than you might be the cuck here.
>>
>>714027428
yeah putting out statements like that without anything to go on... this guy is talking out of his ass
>>
>>714028024
she doesn't seem to make an effort to try to humiliate me either so... ?
Nah she just puts your dick in a cage and fucks you in the ass.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>714027897
THIS.
>>
>>714028045
Makes no sense, if you think it isn't projecting then you're just being contrarian.
>>
>>714028258
when i fuck her in the ass i'm not trying to humiliate her either ?
>>
>>714028417
The difference is you actually have a dick to enjoy it with. She does it purely for the psychological thrill.
>>
>>714028640
aperantly you have no idea at all how a feeldoe works. she actually cum from it too, you just lost all credibility by talking about something you clearly have no knowledge of.
>>
>>714028417
It's considered normal/okay to fuck chicks in the ass, since they are always on the receiving end, no matter which hole is used, and also because it does not threaten or undermine their femininity. As a man, however, getting fucked in the ass while wearing a dick cage can and will undermine your masculinity, since a huge part of being a man consists in strength and dominance.

Men AND women know this.
>>
>>714028417
When I fuck my girl in the ass Ido it because it feels fucking fantastic, not to humiliate her in any way. I assume your girl is shoving a rubber cock up yours for other reasons, I would've draw the line earlier for so many reasons.
>>
>>714029011
again she does cum from it aswell, she's not using a regular strap on
>>
>>714028936
oh please there are plenty of ways to be dom and sub without taking it up the ass, women tie men up, have them lick their feet, facesitting and he list goes on. it's not like using a dildo has a magical property to take away masculinity. not everyone fits into the extremely stereotypical man/wife role. nor should they have to.
>>
>>714028817
If she was just concerned with cumming she wouldn't need to fuck you in the ass at the same time though.
>>
>>714029297
ehm... if I was just concerned about cumming i wouldn't need to fuck her in the ass either. or her pussy , i could jack off, your point ? if you only do missionary for the reason or procreation you have a really boring sex life
>>
>>714018378
Gayest thing about this thread is that there are only 2 pics
>>
>>714029482
>completely missing the point
>>
File: black1.jpg (41KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
black1.jpg
41KB, 768x576px
OP 1 month from now
>>
File: lockedandpegged.jpg (47KB, 500x323px) Image search: [Google]
lockedandpegged.jpg
47KB, 500x323px
>>714029540
>>
>>714029847
yeah... no.
>>
>>714029847
I'd do that for the girl in OPs original post.
>>
File: black2.jpg (66KB, 601x394px) Image search: [Google]
black2.jpg
66KB, 601x394px
>>714030374
and he'll do it for his gf
>>
>>714030482
no i won't -_-
>>
>>
File: question.png (22KB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
question.png
22KB, 300x188px
so what happens to your penor when you get hard if it's locked in that cage? wouldn't that hurt?
>>
File: tumblr_nxmzwhtApu1taq54wo1_1280.jpg (347KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxmzwhtApu1taq54wo1_1280.jpg
347KB, 1080x1920px
>>714032129

it tugs on your balls really hard since the caged is secured in place by locking a ring behind your balls, it actually doesn't hurt your cock. after a week of not being allowed to cum and your balls feel full as fuck and you get a night erection -ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>714032601
ahh good? shouldn't that feel frustrating?
>>
File: 1439863348735.jpg (203KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
1439863348735.jpg
203KB, 1080x810px
>>714033042

the frustration is amazing, i leak so much precum out when i get teased and pegged
>>
>>714030482
Heaven! I wish I could find a girl who liked to watch me get plowed by her bulls.
>>
>>714018378
>/b/ my girlfriend introduced me to pegging recently,

No she didn't because you don't have a girlfriend
>>
>>714019727
Nice meme... shit... very nice.
>>
>>714018378
Be careful, OP. This is the beginning of a slippery slope, as others have noted. I've been in your situation, and this whole femdom/pegging thing is hot until a few months later you're being raped by a big nigger on your couch while your girlfriend frantically masturbates and records the whole thing. If you're okay with that outcome, then go ahead.
>>
>>714033491
is it a night erection while caged? i was thinking about doing chastity while getting pegged, maybe during the day (like a promise), but i wouldn't do it overnight.
>>
>>714033899
honestly i was getting fucked by my exbf in front of my current gf, it was plenty hot until he said he wouldn't do her after finishing with me because it made her upset.
>>
>>714034142
Yeah, my gf was the weak link in my threesome experiences, too. She would be all into it and like over the top "take it faggot!" shit, and then after she came she'd get uncomfortable and sometimes cry later. Bitches are confusing.
>>
>>714033899
This sounds amazing. How was it?
>>
>>714034142
Little confused. You m or f?
>>
>>714034829
apparently the exbf was bi at some point but after so many guys, he's just gay. ah well.

>>714034946
m.
>>
>>714034852
We were rolling and drunk and we started having what I thought was a threesome, but then before I knew it Tyronius Monk was mounting me like a fucking animal as my girlfriend laughed on. I don't know if you'd call it rape really, I got hard but didn't cum, and I still masturbate to it all the time. She dumped me shortly thereafter and I left town in shame.
>>
>>714035503
daaaamn that sucks! that's so fucked up - unless you're into humiliation, a bunch of submissive types are. im not, at all. humiliation triggers anger, which is weird because it seems rare for subs?
>>
>>714035503
You didn't fucked him?
>>
>>714035503
You missed out. The next step was her bring guys around to watch them fuck you while she laughed or touched herself. Dumping you was to deny you her body. Being exclusively a bottom for guys was step 2.
>>
>>714035755
The worst part is she'd fuck Jamal all the time after that and would beg me to pay for Plan B. She'd say every time that it was the last time, or that she would pay me back. She cried and pouted and begged. I must've spent like $400 on Plan B in the last 3 months of our relationship. I hated it at the time and felt really rotten, but now I need that sweet humiliation to have those AAA+ orgasms. Oh well.
>>
>>714035804
No, he fucked me.
>>714035942
She dumped me because I have a 3" dick, and because she ruined my masculinity with Mandingo's revenge, not because she was engaging in some abstract denial fantasy. If she offered to take me back, though, I'd do it in a heartbeat. I'd worship her if she gave me the chance.
>>
>>714023492
get a thread and Green text this whole story in way more detail!! That post gave me a boner!!
>>
This has to be the best bait I've ever seen.
>>
>>714035942
If she offered to take me back, but this was all that we'd do (i.e. total chastity for me) I'd do it just for a chance to taste her and worship her again.
>>
>>714026139
You seem awfully upset that he asked a simple question lol
>>
>>714036258
I think you should have stuck around town. You could have guilted her into letting you eat her out after fucking mandingo earlier in the day. Once she connected you in her head to sexual pleasure and humiliation, she might have rolled with it. If you were lucky, she would have you wearing panties and locked up, only able to cum from mandingo's cock in your ass. Making you eat his creampies out of her. All that youd do? how much time passed until the break up? how many times did it happen?
>>
>>714019674
>>714023492
best advise on this thread OP i suggest dont even do it
>>
Someone take pictures of this or something, I need to remember this
>>
File: 1452320715990.jpg (238KB, 1280x821px) Image search: [Google]
1452320715990.jpg
238KB, 1280x821px
>>
File: 1446233233372.jpg (226KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
1446233233372.jpg
226KB, 1280x854px
>>
>>714036979
Anyway. Stop being a bitch. Call her up or track her down and beg her to let you participate. Swear you'll do anything she wants; including blow mandingo to completion in front of your parents. Tell her how desperate you are to taste her even if it's buried behind a load of jiz and you'll take miles of cock up your ass to prove it if she wants.
>>
>>714037993
lookup firefox extension screengrab
>>
File: ndju1lpm3E1tx8y7co1_400.gif (1MB, 346x194px) Image search: [Google]
ndju1lpm3E1tx8y7co1_400.gif
1MB, 346x194px
lucky op
>>
>>714039232
this is basically anon saying "im completely submissive to your demands, anything to believe that i am with you. i am a sex slave to your whims that she may tire of at any time."
>>
Not reading threw all this
Any pics of Gf? Nude or not idc
>>
>>714039705
no anon, time to move on.
>>
>>714039633
Generally the depravity ratchets up as the previous whims become normalized. At some point you are both too deep to replace the other and it too regular of a situation to do without all together.
>>
>>714039705
>>
>>714040322
im not op, but that's far beyond the realm of a switch. for any of that to work, he'd have to be completely submissive and he doesn't consider himself on that spectrum.
>>
>>714040996
yet
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.