[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In need of some advice. I am supposed to ship out to Air Force

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 4

File: USAF.jpg (94KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
USAF.jpg
94KB, 1024x1024px
In need of some advice. I am supposed to ship out to Air Force Basic Military Training next week.

I am having second thoughts, I am thinking of not goiing, however when I told my recruiter they said if I don't go I will be arrested and put in jail, then one of my friends said they are lying. But I don't want to take any chances by going AWOL.

I need to know how do I get out of going without getting in trouble. Thanks.
>>
Have you raised your right hand and taken the oath at MEPS yet?
>>
>>713963467
Your recruiter is right, if you don't go expect them to find you faggot.. Don't be a pussy and go
>>
>>713963690
I went to MEPS once. Yes.
>>
Did you take the oath of service to defend constitution etc where you raise your right hand
>>
>>713963838
Yes but my friend said that it doesn't matter, I still don't have to go, I am getting mixed answers. I just don't want to go to jail...
>>
>>713963467
OP man the fuck up. Damn right you will go to jail, also you will never be able to get a good job. You're fucked if you don't go... Don't do it bro
>>
If the recruiter hasn't shown you any legal document that you signed saying that you'd go to jail for not getting on the bus then he's lying because they have to make a quota of new recruits.
>>
>>713964048
Wait a minute. Is that legal for the recruiter to say this, if they are lying.
>>
>>713964036
That whole, "If you get kicked out of the military for something bad you did while in military, you won't be able to find a job."

Is a lie. I got kicked out of the military, specifically the Navy, for smoking meth and not one single job that I've had an interview for, has done a background check. I was a cook in the Navy, so being realistic, I seek jobs out as a cook.

When people see you have experience and you can explain how well you know your subjects they tend not to care about what happened in the military.
>>
>>713964177
Recruiter is just trying to scare you into going. But if you really really plan on not going I would tell the recruiter this and if he brings it up again ask for proof.
>>
Btw I went into the Air Force. Was scared at first but I really did enjoy it. Got stationed in Europe - it was fun as fuck
>>
Plus drill instructors these days are very restricted in what they can and cannot not do which makes it easy on the trainees
>>
>>713963923
Once you do that, it's done. You are in.

>>713964409
> I seek jobs out as a cook.
Cook and landscaping is pretty much all you will get. Everyone else will check.
>>
I'm taking MEPS for the Air Guard next week!

I've read if you change your mind before basic, they won't do anything (although they will threaten prison). I have no personal experience, though.

How were your ASVAB scores? If they were high you could get a nice job I think. You don't seem too intelligent though, I mean what kind of idiot/coward makes these kinds of dumb decisions.
>>
>>713963467
To my understanding if you haven't swore an oath AND signed the contract then you can leave at any given time. People can be in DEP for instance until the last day they're supposed to ship and bail out. They cannot force you to stay unless you have done that.

If, however, you have signed the paperwork and swore an oath then you're SOL.

Why are you having second thought anyways???
>>
>>713963467
You're just getting jitters. Take yourself over to /k/ and ask someone who has been there and is not a cheeto-eating sperglord
>>
6 yr AF fag.

You are still in the 180 day window. Back out. Say to your recruiter you dont want to go.
>>
>>713964409
The biggest impact is if you ever went federal. Anything in the government will not take you and dishonorable discharge will look poorly on interviews
>>
>>713964922
Right - it's voluntary up to that point
>>
>>713965020
Dont listen to this faggot...

once again you are in the 180 day window.

Talk to your recruiter. They will exit you out. No you dont get a Dishonorable discharge.
>>
>>713964859
When I say cook, I'm not talking about no fucking McDonalds or Olive Garden.
>>
was a recruiter. Just don't go. You are in the delayed entry and your contract is voided unless you actually get on that plane. It will just piss your recruiter off because he is counting on that contract.
>>
>>713963467
OP DONT LISTEN TO ANYONE HERE.

THIS IS THE TRUTH: It doesn't matter what you have singed or said. You are not obligated to go. Until you get to basic training, you don't have to do anything. There is not a thing they can do.
>>
>>713964987

Has your military experience been bad? If so, why?
>>
>>713965106
I don't know why you're calling me a faggot when I wasn't referring to OP. I was responding to the person that WAS kicked out of the Military with a DH and he said it hasn't affected him in the least.
>>
>>713965020
And I didn't get a dishonorable discharge. There are other forms of discharges. Look it up. ;)
>>
>>713965020
Bullshit - I work for fed and I know this is bs. No one really cares about your military service. And hr doesn't even open your dd-214. I'm a vet and now a fed and it's really done nothing for me except allow me to early retire and pay for school.
>>
Op, if you haven't taken the oath and signed the contract there at meps, then it's not official yet. If you have then, yes, they can get you for going AWOL. I'm army and they did it to a friend of mine who bitched out last minute and still made him go to basic just to chapter him out. On a separate note, nut up op. It's just the fucking Air Force. Do your time, get the GI bill, and go to school once your out.
>>
>>713965240
DH is only reserved for court martial cases of rape or murder typically.

That is why I know you are not being truthful. You dont know what you are talking about and should step away from the keyboard and stop being a faggot.
>>
>>713965170
I know.
>>
>>713965341
This and also opt to up your Gi bill pay in when they ask if you want to in basic
>>
don't be a fucking vagina. go to basic, become a man, get out. do you're fucking time.
>>
>>713965240
As I replied to another post. I never even mentioned I got a DH because I didn't. Like I said in another post. They didn't give me a DH. There are other charges too. Look it up, you ignorant piece of crap. If you aren't military and don't know military laws, stop explaining to others false information as if you know anything.
>>
what job did you pick OP
>>
File: DD214-600x300.jpg (46KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
DD214-600x300.jpg
46KB, 600x300px
ATTN: I am thinking of upgrading my general discharge. To possibly use my GI bill.

Need to know if anyone has successfully done this. I heard its unlikely.. Idk. It has been 4 years almost now.
>>
>>713965598
Stop being a faggot. Step away from the keyboard. Stop promoting stolen valor. You were not in the military.
>>
>>713964409
Any sort of security/ law enforcement gig won't work either. I've got buddies who got a general diacharge, not even kicked out and they can't even get an interview.
>>
>>713963467
I told you this last night, you could always kill yourself, you spineless piece of garbage. Faggot op
>>
>>713963467
man, the air force basic isn't anything to worry about. just go through with it, you'll be glad you did.
>>
https://discordapp.com/invite/tGvn4hb

step into my discord im ex AF if you want advice.
>>
>>713965838
>https://discordapp.com/invite/tGvn4hb

im on voice right now.
>>
>>713965625
3P0X1
>>
AF Basics are easy. Just running, sittups, pushups, and getting yelled at by cringey officers
>>
>>713965275
Good for you that it wasn't a DH. Had it been, it would be bad in your case.
>>713965347
I stand by what I said. If you're going to get kicked out for serious offences of that level you're going to be fucked in one way or another. Anon didn't get that, good on him, but it would seriously fuck you up if he did.

>>713965598
Stop explaining? that IS military law. Get a terrible discharge and see what happens.
>>
>>713965797
It's not basic, I know its easy. It's a walk in the park but its the job I got... I didn't have much to choose from. It deploys a lot and it sucks I read.
>>
>>713965952
>3P0X1

Does that mean you get to wear a beret? That's kinda cool.

I'm going into the Air Guard as 3d0x2 (cyber system operations) with the intent to cross train to 1b4x1 (cyber warfare operations) after I get my level 5. The top secret clearance alone should be worth a few months of training.
>>
>>713966183
This guy is a moron.
>>
>>713963467
http://girightshotline.org/en/military-knowledge-base/topic/delayed-entry-program-discharge-dep-discharge
You can walk away up until the point you take the second oath off enlistment the morning you ship to basic. You are a number to that recruiter and they will do everything in their power to steer you into the service. That's their job.
>>
>>713966284
Nice response. Must have took a lot of brain power to come up with that one. Go play in traffic
>>
Relax, man. Just go do your bit. It will pay off. If you don't have college, this is literally the easiest way to get it and AF is the chillest branch of all of them. Just go, then go home and talk shit about how you went to combat (even though you never left the states), then reap all that PTSD sympathy pussy.
>>
>>713963467
You have no obligations till you swear in, if you swore in than you need to go through the process, there are many ways out, you can literally go to meps and say I think I made a mistake and get out. But you are worrying over nothing, the military is a great job, suck it up for a few months and you will enjoy your work most of the time.
>>
>>713964679
Where in europe?
>>
>>713965635
Contact the VA. A general should automatically be upgraded to honerabke.

Go online and ask for a DD214. If shows anything other than honorable. Then reach out to VA
>>
>>713966751
Different poster but was stationed at Ramstein AB, Germany from 2009-2011.
>>
Anon got scared on my Discord and ran its ok I dont bite, dude if you had an AF question just ask me. You keyed up on voice said a few things.. got ackward and left... its ok.. lol..

https://discordapp.com/invite/tGvn4hb
>>
>>713966950
I think that is a myth. I believe even a general discharge has to go to a board and be approved.
>>
>>713966970
Most of these rejects are autistic wannabes. They cant hack it in real life, so they think the military will fix their fucked up ways. I would not advertise. Don't help them.
>>
OP here just talked to the recruiter and told them I am not going and they just told me thats fine just to come to the office and sign a few papers. I told them I am not able to get a ride. They said they are now coming to my house.... WTF.
>>
>>713967570

Go clean up! Open the windows and spray some Febreeze too if you can.
>>
>>713967808
I am gonna leave lol. I am not stupid.
>>
>>713966950
Nah, I live in other part of europe. But thanks for replying
>>
>>713967570
You don't have to sign anything. That's his way of trying to put you in a position where they can try to talk you or intimidate you into staying.
>>
>>713967171
Mine was general to honorable. I did nothing

I did 6 years active AF. Signed 2 years Air Guard. Base closed and moved. Offered an early out. I jumped at the chance.

Kept my signing bonus. General to honorable.
>>
>>713967904
OP, you just keep running away from your problems! Stop running away and be a man. Deal with them face to face.
>>
>>713963467

Show up all high and shit, with pocket full of weed and meth and shit
>>
>>713968447
Good way to be arrested, cuck
>>
My recruiter is outside. In her car. I should tell her I'll go if I get a blowjob lmao. I am being serious to, I wonder what shed say
>>
>>713968770
Video or it didn't happen. Let's hear the audio.

Do it anon!!!

At the least get a photo of you two. Let's see this bitch
>>
>>713969321
Shes still outside waiting I called and told her I was gone. Ill be home in a hour. I am serious should I try it.. Worst they she can say is no I guess?
>>
>>713969617
She wants the contract. You got a shot there bro
>>
>>713969617
What car is she driving?
>>
>>713969617
I agree anon. Worst case is no. Go for it
>>
>>713969672
Kinda nervous, I really might try it. I might tell her I just got home and walk outside and get her to come in.. It could work, my parents are gone to.
>>
>>713969727
It looks like her normal car, shes not in uniform from what I can tell..
>>
>>713969815
Hell ya

Get you some head anon. Go do /b/s work
>>
>>713969617
Do it anon. Be an alpha for once in your life.
>>
>>713969853
Photo or it didn't happen.

Flash off
Sound off
Act like you are texting.
Take photo as she walks to the door
>>
>>713969982
THIS

Let us be who we are. Cucks!!! Get laid
>>
Damn I figured she was gonna leave, shes stil out there waiting lmao... Ok If i am really going to do this... I need some help. Once I get her into my house, what is the best way to initiate this.
>>
first of all dont be a quitter loser. secondly, they swear you in again for real when you leave for basic, so you wont get arrested. they just really want that bonus money
>>
>>713969988
I am on my desktop.. I will turn my laptop camera on to record all of this. I just need some help on how to initiate her to do anything. Before I go outside..
>>
>>713970058
Alpha

Be alpha. Flat out deal
I think I'm going to quit. But if you blow me. I'll go

Don't wait for a reply. While you are saying this walk to her and pull your pants down
>>
Just say you really don't want to go and be like is there anything you can do to convince me?

When she starts talking be like besides just talking?

Then whip out your dick.

Let me know how it goes
>>
kys
>>
>>713970296
Here you go

Gotta be bold.
>>
>>713970296
Ok, I could try this, there is no legal action she can take is there.. I dont want to get in trouble over this but whatever.. Im gonna go outside in next 10 mins.. I think she is really gonna wait until i would supposedly get back..
>>
>>713965952
currently doing this active duty. dont do it. you will hate your life. im trying to get out.
>>
>>713963467
Somehow make up a medical thing
>>
NEWS FLASH if you're serious: she doesn't get her bonus money for recruiting you unless you graduate from training... so it's not worth a blowjob to send a quitter to basic. seriously, as an AF vet, dont be a fucking faggot
>>
>>713970467
Ok so here is my plan. Open my door and wave and walk back inside. This will get her to come to my door and knock.

Once she comes in, let her talk for a min to say what she has to say.

Let her know that I am not really wanting to go anymore but I might be interested in going if I had a good reason to go.

She might say something.. Tell her I think she can help me in changing my mind.

Then when she says what shes gonna say, then say I would go if you blow me and then either try to kiss or unzip pants.

I might try to fuck her if it goes well. lmao..
>>
>>713970467
Worst case scenario is she'll snap your dick in half with her military combat experience
>>
>>713970760
Sounds sexy
>>
>>713970541

What do you think are the best jobs in the Air Force?
>>
>>713970741
Brilliant

No let us be cucks. GO faggot. Make b proud
>>
>>713970896
2E2 sucked
>>
>>713970741
are you 12 years old? you sound like a 12 year old
>>
>>713963467
I went through Air Force BMT in 2011. There were lots of people who left for various reasons. I honestly felt like I could leave anytime I wanted, if I had the balls to tell me MTI. Recruiters are mostly just dirtbags. The Air Force doesn't want to waste money on people who don't even want to be there. You would be doing them a favor if you spared them the thousands of dollars it would take to train you and feed you.
>>
>>713970741

That's a full proof plan anon. I support you 100% don't listen to these AF pussies. Be alpha, fuck the AF bitch then go join a real branch.
>>
>>713970944

What is that, crypto?
>>
Ok OP here. Gonna turn on my laptop camera and going out, moment of truth guys.. Wish me luck, I will report back once all of this is over. If thread is dead ill make new one with results.. WiSH me luck. I think I have a shot but who knows. Fuck it you only live once..
>>
>>713971041
Yes sir
Ex Cryptofag here
>>
>>713970639
Im curious, what happens to all your debt once you're enlisted? Like do you still have to manage it while doing your 4 years?
>>
>>713971085

Yes YOLO anon. Wiser words have never been spoken. Don't be a faggot
>>
>>713971085
Luck OP
>>
>>713971112
Sounds like it'd be a lot of fun if you're a nerd, why did it suck?
>>
>>713971131
Yes but creditors will give advance forgiveness while in training.
>>
be a man, got to the army!
>>
>>713971131

Yes and if you have debt you most likely won't get top secret clearance so you can't do any of the desk jobs I'm sure you're interested in
>>
>>713971085
Bump to keep alive
>>
You do the final swearing in, contract signing and shit just before shipping out(ie: same day?). So don't worry about it. If you don't want to go, don't go, don't sign that contract, and don't swear in.
>>
>>713971220
Stuck in an AWACS plane for 6 years. 6 days a week. Shit gets old. Just looking at panels. Doing tests. And swapping out boards.

No real education for anything afterward.

See the world. My ass!!!
>>
>>713971131
Yes you fuckin do. Very much so. Holy shit yes. Debts don't magically go away no matter what your recruiter says.
-ex Navy
>>
Have fun being canon fodder for prez orange baboon. Shouldn't be long before he's dispatching troops in a desperate attempt to fix his diplomatic fuckups.
>>
>>713963467
dont be a pussy. air force is the easiest branch to be in. i would know, femanon that has been in for 4 years here. if a little 5'4 white scrawny girl can do it your bitch ass can too.
>>
>>713971383
Lmao. If OP really goes through with this and wins. He will be a very lucky person.. He will probably choke.
>>
>>713971512

Pics?
>>
>>713971385
This. You aren't obligated until you get on the bus.
>>
>>713971386

Ah, I see. Damn. Were you not able to cross train after a couple years? That's my plan.
>>
>>713971501

Go watch John Oliver, pussy
>>
>>713971512
I smashed so much femanon ass in the AF!!! Best part of it all. Small little chicks missin home.
>>
>>713963467
Active duty, prior recruiter here. It really does depend on the paperwork. If you are going for a job that requires a security clearance then the paperwork you signed is binding because the government has invested money in you.

Other wise just tell the recruiter you dont want to go (pussy).

One really easy way to keep from going is to pop on a piss test.
Go to a tattoo shop and talk to the artist, Tell him you dont want to go to boot camp and you need to fail the wiz quiz. 90% of the time they will smoke a joint with you. The recruiter will have to try to get a drug waiver (Almost impossible in less than a week).
>>
>>713971559
>Inb4 6 hr SAPR brief about not throat fucking potential enlisted
>>
>>713971512
Tits or GTFO
>>
Was gonna go marine but I realised they are meatheads so I said nope...you good op though do what I'm doing go to college get that degree and join af ofc school
>>
Imagine if he delivered tho. Like wow. I have never heard of such a thing
>>
>>713971754

Wow what deductive reasoning led you to that conclusion anon?
>>
>>713971754
That's what I'm trying to do rn
-ex Navy
>>
>>713971651
Stop gap prevented this. 14 months of tech school. Makes sense why they forced us to stay put. Required security clearance. They invest a shit ton in our training.

I got one hell of a re-up offer!!!
>>
>>713971259
Prior recruiter fag again.
This is BS. Unless you have 100K+ of BAD debt then you are fine.
Car loans, Home loans, and Student loans dont count as bad debt unless you are 3 months or more of non-payment and even then the student loans can go out to 12 months before its considered an issue..
>>
>>713971895
>Got one hell of a re-up
Yeah but reups aren't worth it. Use your skills and get a better job
>>
>>713971985
Damn straight. Like I said. "Ex cryptofag"
>>
>>713971895

Jesus fuck, 14 months of tech school??? 3d0x2 is only 2 months.
>>
>>713971836
Imma take the bait.... and tried talking to my recruiter about actual shit and everything kept going to sex jokes..hell he kept ignoring my request to take the dlab ...besides I wanna be j.a.g eventually and well the marine guys were just yelling to go infantry
>>
>>713971683
Go grab your gun and go volunteer for prez orange baboon then because trumpturds are about the only ones willing to.
>>
>>713965448
Your english skills are lackluster
>>
>>713972038
Ayyyyy ex ETR "Comms" USN:D crypto fags 4 lyf ecksdee
>>
>>713972102
Kessler AFB. Only 90 min from bourbon Street

Be me
Has car
Knows the game
Banging all these 6 week training tarts that are finally out of their parents rule
I cleaned up
>>
Graduated Navy basic 4 months ago. Just do it OP. I had second thoughts right before too and now it's the best thing that's happened to me.
>>
Current AF fag here. Back out now and don't go. Even when you're in basic you have the option to leave. They give you an entry level seperation at that point. I'm not sure what will happen if you back out now, but I doubt it's anything severe. They're just trying to fuck with you.
>>
>>713971383
BUMP
>>
File: 25655.jpg (6KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
25655.jpg
6KB, 278x181px
>>713963467
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9AcqlM58co&t
>>
>>713972206
Thank you for your service anon
>>
Remember guys fuck Sheppards afb..that shit hole
>>
You aren't committed until you check into basic training at the actual location. My friend did the same pussy shit you are about to pull and now happily waits tables and is back on track for gaining more weight.
>>
>>713972307
>graduated 4 months ago
>best thing that's happened to me
Just wait until you make rank you cuck. You will still be saying those words but deep down you're going to be wishing you never were born
>>
>>713972463
Great call

Aim high
>>
>>713963467
The moment you signed that paper, the Government owned you.
It's just nervous anxiety. If you really don't want to go, try and wash out or something.
>>
You can get a tattoo it stops your contract because youve recieved an "open wound"
>>
>>713972522
About to make E2
>is an expert
>>
>>713963467
Marine vet here. Until your 2nd trip through meps, you're free to bail at any time. I had 2 buddies that did it. One was going navy and one was going AF. If your recruiter tells you anything different, tell him that you've been looking online and found information that says you'll be fine and you'd like to clarify with his commanding officer. That'll put him in a tight spot.
>>
>>713972652
As a marine. I bet you are used to being in tight spots
>>
>>713972522
Oh trust me. I fucking hate myself for being here but the pay and pussy is dank
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 281x180px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 281x180px
>>713972626
>E2
>still takes orders from 3rd classes
>"at least I'm not like a lowly E1"
Mfw
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.