[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drugs thread? Drugs thread. I'm considering trying shrooms

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 33

Drugs thread? Drugs thread.

I'm considering trying shrooms to help with my depression and general mental state. Anyone here tried shrooms before? If so how was it?
>>
Also anyone know where I could actually get some my only connection was a friend of mine but we don't talk anymore
>>
to be honest i have only taken half a portion of an eighth when trying shrooms. im at 150 lbs. everything feels adventurous and mysterious. sometime people extract it from cow shit, so you can get really sick.
>>
>>713916997
Is that the nausea part of it or is that the mushroom itself?
>>
Kek you think drugs will help depression? And a hallucinogen to top it off you unworthy cumstain you're so fucking stupid enjoy your horrible trip
>>
oh yeah u might feel nauseous and gagging reflex will activate. best of luck. basically you will have euphoria and psychedelic visuals. dont forget it will be over and you are on drugs. dont think negative scary thoughts. although it could be a mental mind break epiphany.
>>
File: IMG_1366.jpg (1MB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1366.jpg
1MB, 3000x2250px
Ya buddy!!
>>
>>713916619
>713916619
Hey man, I've actually tried shrooms a few times and I'm in a similar boat, suffering from depression and anxiety and shit. Long story short, it was incredible and I'm very happy I tried it. While tripping I thought a lot about things I need to do to better myself and I tried to think positive things, but be careful with how much you take. If you're like me and have a lot of negative thoughts at the back of your mind and you trip to hard, these things can surface and make your trip a lot worse. But it can be helpful and help heal past pains. I definitely -DEFINITELY- recommend it
>>
>catalog
>ctrl-f drugs

I don't do them, but I'm curious about something. Has anyone ever extorted a drug dealer/is currently a dealer being extorted?
>>
>>713916997
Youre an idiot. Yes they grow from cow or horse shit but they do not have a vascular system like plants and therefore do not "suck up" cow shit. Go read a fucking book.
>>
>>713917740
Also, like the guy above me, I recommend growing some yourself! If you live in the US, it's legal in most states to buy spores. If you have about $100~ to spend on supplies you can easily get yourself started and have an unlimited supply of mushrooms to consume/sell.
>>
>>713917268
Not who you are asking but... not its called chitin. Thats what the shrooms are made from. Its also what shrimp tails and bug exoskeletons are made from. Our stomach cannot digest that. You can make liquid shrooms or do lemon tek to get rid of that feeling. Liquid shrooms take care of that 100%.
>>
>>713917579
Thanks for the tip
>>713917740
Good to hear that's mainly what I'm using it for since i had a shitty childhood any ideas on where to source them or how to find someone I can't grow them cause my roommates are assholes
>>
File: 1331606058544.jpg (384KB, 677x989px) Image search: [Google]
1331606058544.jpg
384KB, 677x989px
>>713916619
if you are gonna do shrooms, you have to:

-have a small dose the first time.
-be with gentle people arround you
-don't eat anything like 3 hours before the trip
- don't fight for control during the trip, just let the shrooms take you wherever they need to take you.
- go outdoors

thinks can get a little bit scary when it kicks in, but after a while everything will be better.
>>
OP if you can enter into a state where you can really look at yourself then <1/8th of shrooms may help you out. But be warned; you'll really be looking at yourself in a critical and unbiased light that won't let you lie to yourself.

Some people aren't ready for that and it sends them into a downward spiral that we call a "bad trip" which, as I can attest from personal experience, can involve losing temporary memory of where you are, why you're there, and can be quite frightening.

On the otherhand it may help you work out some deep-seeded emotional and mental problems that you've been hiding from yourself.

The quality of your trip will really be determined by YOU and if YOU'RE ready to really re-evaluate yourself.

Goodluck either way man. Also if you're looking for a chan to ask advice on, /b/ is not good for this. /psy/ over at 420chan isn't "great" by any standard, but it is better than /b/.
>>
>>713916619
while its true that depression can be cured by a nice trip, its unlikely cause trips are usally horrific for people with unstable minds.
>>
>>713917301
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/12/01/health/hallucinogenic-mushrooms-psilocybin-cancer-anxiety-depression.html just one of countless studies done proving this
>>
>>713917301
Bro there have been studies on shrooms at University of New Mexico as well as Johns Hopkins University that prove that shrooms not only treat depression but it CURES it. Shrooms help with PTSD, Depression, Anxiety and Addiction. Read a book.
>>
>>713917984
Is it easy to hide I don't have a bunch of privacy since I live with three other people
>>
>>713917835
Yes. I have. Couple of times actually.
>>
i did it before and it was awesome but you have to be open to the experience.. it made me realise a couple of things i wasn't aware of and also made the colors really extreme and there were awesome patterns in the sky and generally the surroundings were quite different and interesting

being unbalanced emotionally etc. could potentially cause bad trips so rather be careful
with hallucinogenic substances it's ALWAYS a matter of set and setting determining how the trip will turn out. to put it shortly it means it's dependend on how you're feeling and how comfortable you are in your surroundings
>>
>>713918059
Glad to help, unfortunately I can't offer any advice on sourcing. Only reason I got my hands on some was I had a friend that just randomly got some from a rando. But, unless you really have NO privacy it's pretty easy to stealth grow them. Just don't let anyone into your room lol. Also, like one guy said, be very careful about the people you choose to be/have around while tripping. Someone you're VERY comfortable and trust immensely, some friends might try to fuck with you while tripping or w/e. Seriously be thoughtful about who you're with
>>
>>713918160
Not true at all.
>>
>>713918410
Look up "Poor Man's Pod Tek"
>>
>>713918059
mushrooms.com is a reliable source.
>>
>>713918772
I concur. Don't do it bro. Bad trip is really possible in which case you are fucked
>>
YO... Been doing shrooms for over 10 years. Tripped well over a 100 times. Ask me your questions if you have em. Will be on for like 10 min.
>>
>>713918085
not him op. but do a full gram and if you go outside do it on the comdown. i hop you get better, i think studies are showing it helps depression
>>
>>713918410
Yeah, but you need a bit of room for supplies. If you're serious, I'll give you links to some guides but I'd say you're good if you can find a place, preferably higher up, to put a plastic storage bin, and hopefully have something to keep it from view. If you have that much space you pretty much have enough space for the whole process, though some of it you'll want to do at a desk or w/e
>>
>>713919047
I was disagreeing with the statement. I think you should do shrooms if you have head problems.
>>
>>713918414
interesting, how?
also if their not assholes your fucking with people providing a beautiful service you cunt
>>
>>713916619
It could help, and if it does it'll help a lot. Most would reccomend to wait to take psychedelics when your in a positive mindstate but if you're extremepy depressed psilocybin could chane your worldview to the better. If theres some serious problems in your life psychedelics can bring them right to the forefront of your thoughts especially if you've been trying to avoid certain parts about yourself and your life. However that also makes them a great tool for being able to think about your life and existance in general reguardless of having a "bad trip" or not. It may just be personally for me because usuually i have a lot of things i try not to think about because its unpleasant for me personally but while on psychedelics especially hefty doses the resolution and knowledge gained through the experience can be life changing for the better. It sounds generic but a psychedelic experience can profound to the point if changing your life for the better.
One piece of advice though is plan out your trip carefully. Give yourself a window of at least 6 hours where you're in a completely safe enviornment and eithet do it with really carefully selected people and make sure you'll be able to be alone if the situation arrises if you think you have to. Also when i say select the people carefully because psychedelics usually put people in a more vulnerable state of mind i guess is a good way to put it. Dont trip around people who your not 200% comfortable with and who arent going to he like hey bro it would probably be a good idea to kill yourself you should really think about that. I guess you get he point so yeah choose the people you trip around wisely unless you're tripping solo of course. Thats about all i got.
>>
Anyone have experience with ketamine, friend wants to try it. What are ketamine prices in the US, is 80ish a g reasonable?
>>
File: Snapchat-1934937281.jpg (400KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1934937281.jpg
400KB, 1080x1920px
not shrooms related but still on the topic of drugs. Literally just made and smoked a top tier bowl and wanted to share. pic related. also added some rockstar kief on top to really go all out
>>
>The smell of shrooms
>>
>>713916619

You need to try to be in a good place mentally when you do them. Bad thoughts and depression or low self esteem usually will end in a bad trip. Try to put yourself in a good mind set so you can have a learning experience about yourself.
>>
>>713916619
To be honest, when I tried shrooms I didn't get the impression it helps with depression. It's a good experience, kind of like a more natural feeling LSD, and I have heard it helps with seizures and extreme migraines, but depression is probably better treated with weed, fish oil, and other supplements.

Id highly recommend pharmaceutical grade fish oil instead OP. Not the shitty $8 bottles are your pharmacy. Actual high grade fish oil. General rule is if it tastes like fish, it's not fish oil. Just chemicals designed to taste like it.

Good bottles of fish oil cost up to $40/bottle but well worth it for treating depression.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002CQU564/ref=sr_ph_1_s_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1480750714&sr=sr-1&keywords=nordic+naturals
>>
Also, now that weed is becoming legal, let's work on getting shrooms off that stupid drug list.

We need a legal psychedelic, and shrooms is definitely the best option.
>>
>>713916997
When I used to grow I made them in rice and horse shit or sometimes just rice. You wont tasete or eat the actual shit
>>
>>713919486
Yeah no doubttttt
>>
>>713919206
Ya but it's an easy way to come up. You take advantage of the black market because there are no cops to go to. Usually the scam would go like this... I would meet up with a dude and buy some buds from him for a while (month). Always at his place or somewhere mutual. Never at my pad. Then when the time came I would ask for a pound.. I would have this dealer meet me at my "house". I would fine a house for sale and toss the 4 sale sign. Usually I would hide in the backyard. Have the dude call me. Then when he showed up I would go out with like a1/4 of the cash. Tell him I left the rest in my room. Take the buds, go back thru the backyard, make it around to the other side where my motorcycle was and take off. A pound for a 1/4 of the cost. There's other shit, but sometimes dealers need to be taught and its a dog eat dog world out there in the streets bro.
>>
>>713919557
You can make a substrate 2 parts vermiculite 1 part brown rice flour 1 part water NO SHIT NECESSARY W0W
>>
>>713919486
I would argue the same for LSD and molly to be honest. Just because they are manmade doesn't mean they're bad.

If drugs were legal, they would all be pure, healthy enough (no worse than cigarettes) and huge income for the government in tax revenue.

>>713919557
Take the spores from the shit and use a hydroponic system. I know of nobody who actually harvests them straight from shit.
>>
#LegalizeMagicMushrooms
>>
>>713918414

I need some advice on how I should go about confronting some neighbors.

>a house a few houses down from me
>very nice property, there's 5 cars out front of the kids who live there (all 20s, early 30s)
>i've always noticed there's a lot of cars always coming and going and never paid much mind, just thought they were popular and had lots of friends
>since the end of the summer I've been staying up all night long
>go outside at night next to my house to smoke cigarettes
>notice cars still coming and going even from 12am to 5am
>sometimes people on foot
>visits last around 5-10 minutes every time, then they leave
>sometimes the cars even stay idled for a couple minutes with headlights off in front of front door before they leave
>put 2 + 2 together, and the only conclusion I could come up with is they're dealers
>(checked to see if there's any food delivery open all night in the area, and there isn't. even if there would be, they wouldn't be getting food delivered 20 times a night, everynight)
>beginning of November, start hiding a little closer at the edge of my property and recording with my ipad
>write down car colors and models
>notice there's a pattern and there are regulars
>this last week, I've managed to get close up pictures of the regular's faces and license plates
>even went to buy a new external HD since my curiosity is taking up a lot of room
>this happens all day during the day as well, but I don't bother recording during the day because cars coming and going during the day is less suspicious

Now I'm planning if and how I should confront the neighbors. The thing is, even with all the evidence I'm building up, I can't prove for sure that's what they're really up to
>>
>>713919656
I agree with pure LSD is also a pretty safe psychedelic, and MDMA can also be used safely, but mushrooms are a "natural" substance that grows everywhere, and would arguably be a much better start than synthetic drugs.
>>
File: FullSizeRender.jpg (1MB, 2571x2437px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
1MB, 2571x2437px
Yes sir!!
>>
>>713919833
I had LSD before shrooms and it was amazing. Shrooms is about 7/10 as intense as LSD, but it does feel more natural somehow. LSD is super intense.
>>
>>713919940
Dude what's with that shit tier imitation chemical shit? Stick to the shrooms and weed.
>>
>>713919691
Dont snitch cunt
>>
>>713919647
Ya but with one shitty flush. Cow shit is for the nutrients. With cow shit you can get like 3-5 flushes where as verm and brf is gonna be like maybe 1 flush.
>>
>>713920025
If you take enough mushrooms it is just the same or more intense. Honestly just a different type of intensity.
>>
>>713919691
You sound like a bitch faget
>>
I've read reports on some people on shroomery extracting pure psilocybin / psilocin and smoking it like DMT, but I'm unsure how legit that is.
>>
>>713919691
I dealt with some neighbors that were dealing around my spot and bringing too much attention to my location. So I basically did that same as you and observed. After a while I had some proof. I typed up a letter and basically told them they were fucked. I told them I had video, license plates, pics etc. I told them if they didn't stop doing this shit there would be a call to the cops as well as the landlord. I told them I wasn't fucking around and if they didn't believe me to keep doing what they were doing. Problem solved. Also do not get caught delivering the letter. Maybe mail it to them? I think I may still have my letter typed up. Want me to see if I can find it?
>>
>>713920092

No intention to ever snitch. Just to scare them into maybe giving me some regular hush money every week. The "evidence" I've amassed makes them look very sketchy
>>
Watch out for ego death. Being depressed you'll be susceptible. I've tripped dozens and dozens of times and nothing has rocked my world like ego death on shrooms.
>>
>>713920077
Imitation chemical shit? What are you talking about?
>>
>>713920311
Its not legit. Extracting the psilocybin and then crystalizing them needs to be done in a lab. I wouldn't mind much attention to psilocybin crystals.
>>
>>713920440

Yeah man.

Also, why should I not get caught delivering it? I would want them to know it's me. We're neighbors after all.
>>
>>713920476
Careful. You may end up dead doing that.

Some dealers are just suburban kids who would simply move in that situation to avoid paying, but some are fucking hard gangsters. Generally, the lower quality the weed, the more dangerous the dealer.

Make sure they aren't the type to fucking kill you if that's what you plan to do.
>>
>>713920703
Dude, if I knew the dude that was ratting on me or about to rat on me... I'd fuck his life up. Snitches get stitches. I'll see if I can fine that letter.
>>
It was a bit hard to be confronted with the fact that I'm the source of most of my own problems. It was.. eye opening to say the least. Funny how much the ego will hide your insecurities.
>>
>>713920703
You're really gonna extort a drug dealer and have him know who you are?

You're fucking stupid dude.
>>
>>713920703
Here's the letter...
>>
>>713920720
>>713920827

I've went over scenarios where they'd get mad and would want to fuck me up, but I want to be in a position where they wouldn't take that chance.

And I've studied and recorded each one during the day as well (and figured out other day-time reguars who fit in as friends/girlfriends/bootycalls and have pictures of them as well) .... these are not "hard gangsters".
>>
>>713921346
Dude, small skinny white boys can still burn down a house. Remember that. I also included the letter in my last post.
>>
>>713920025
LSD is for the pussies that can't handle the mushroom introspection. LSD is for having fun. Shroom is for making changes in life shit.
>>
>>713921414
>>713921252

Noted. LOL'd at "EYE IN THE SKY"
>>
>>713919656
Most drugs are too addictive to make legal. Cigarettes are just as bad, but they dont make people do crazy shit to get a high.
Anything that can make u addicted off 1 hit should be illegal, cigarettes just got grandfathered in from older generations.
Sure some people could handle it if shit was legal but most can't.
>>
>>713921346
The customers don't matter. You can't possibly guage if the dealer is a gangster by his customers. THe customers are always regular people.

If he is black, scrawny methed up looking white guy, or a group of people, you better watch your step.

>>713921252
So does that mean you were actually okay with him continuing to deal as long as he kept his customers in the front parking lot?
>>
FUN FACT: Shrooms are legal to consume in New Mexico if you're close by come by and lets trip balls!!
>>
>>713921536
thats just like your opinion man.
>hurr durr my drug is better
>>
>>713916619
it'll help, just don't overdo it
>>
File: !TopOfWants.jpg (53KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
!TopOfWants.jpg
53KB, 640x640px
>>713917301
>>713918172
>>713918309
Erm... be careful. The studies also show that it can lead to PTSD & depression. How old are you? If you are, say, 18 to 26 then you are more predisposed to ever lasting effects of psilocybin and all tryptamine.

Just sayin
>User
>>
>>713920025
I took 10 grams of shrooms my first time, only time I've had an out of body experience. Only thing thats ever come close to it is dmt imo. LSD/LSA are a different kind of trip
>>
>>713921642
Ya i really didn't give a fuck where he dealt. He was definitely bringing too much attention to my spot and I just couldn't have that. It fixed the problem in a day.
>>
>>713921536
LSD was way more life altering for me than shrooms.

>>713921631
>Most drugs are too addictive to make legal

Herpaderp, I guess cigarettes and liquor aren't addictive.

Weed, LSD, shrooms, Molly, and a shitload of other drugs are less addictive than coffee. Only meth, heroin, and the real shit tier drugs are actually addictive, which should definitely stay illegal.
>>
>>713921773
LINK? I've studies shrooms extensively and never seen this.
>>
File: mfw.png (112KB, 234x230px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
112KB, 234x230px
>>713921536
>>713921654
>Chan durpin
So many experts here. Fuck me,
>lrn2shulgin
>>
>>713921642

The day-time regulars, as I call them, that I mentioned in that post are ones that I've decided are not customers (they stay for hours at a time, and are around when they barbeque and stuff) The ones I've chronicled as clients are those who stay at most 10 minutes.
>>
>>713921809
Well time to put your big boy pants on and take a fucking manly dose of shrooms. Lsd isn't shit.
>>
Just discovered acid and oh my god what an experience I'm trying so fucking hard not to ruin my life with it cause damn it's the best high i've ever had could easily do it every week.
>>
>>713922111
I do shrooms every 4 days. Shit is money!!!
>>
>>713922040
How do I grow it myself though? I heard it grows from cow shit or something, I would have to get the spores and set up a hydroponic system to grow them clean. I'm not eating cow shit.

>>713922111
Yeah LSD is fucking amazing. My favorite infrequent drug by far. Best to do it no more than once every 2 weeks though. Respect the trip.
>>
>>713921890
>Studied
Really never heard the link? Even fucking Erowid links to studies.
>>
>>713921773
bullshit
>>
>>713920703
Don't let them know who you are, do it anonymously....They may not be dangerous, but their suppliers might be and they will come at you for fucking with their crew.

I wouldn't bother unless they are causing problems in the neighborhood tho(fights/loud parties/ect), kind of a cunt thing to do to rat.
>>
>>713922170
Eh my experience with shrooms was okay.
LSD however was euphoric sensory overload with a hint of silent hill like horror was pure bliss.
>>
>>713916619
shrooms never really did it for me, i just felt high and sleepy with some distortion, maybe i didn't take enough, im pretty big...

lsd is the best thing ever invented though, just distilled happiness and renewed childlike imagination.

weed is a great of course, like a tiny bit of all the good things about acid

MDMA can be awesome, like just pure love for everything and for you by everything, but you can't do it very often or it gets pretty ineffective
>>
File: 882334.jpg (20KB, 688x521px) Image search: [Google]
882334.jpg
20KB, 688x521px
>>713919639
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0ytlz2xuxQ
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 477x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 477x450px
>>713917740
>>713918085
>>713918089
>>713919226

These anons pretty much summed it all up perfectly.
>>
>>713922302

Noted, thanks. I'll keep gathering my evidence, it's become a fun hobby at this point and weigh my options and decide what I want to do.

It would be nice to get a few more bucks a week to buy some vidya though :)
>>
File: 51.jpg (173KB, 1035x1244px) Image search: [Google]
51.jpg
173KB, 1035x1244px
>>713919940
>>713919940
found the nigger
>>
>>713922510
nitrous is pretty awesome also, like a heacy psychedelic but it only lasts a minute, very addictive, and after like a year of constant use, i just feel sick even talking about it, had to stop cold turkey and haven't touched it since.
>>
>>713921346
See
>>713922302
>>
>>713922567
You would be phenomenally stupid to extort them. You might be able to get them to stop making loud meetups if you're anonymous like the other guy was, but the second they know who you are, you're probably gonna get killed, house burned down, robbed, etc.
>>
>>713922040
You're a fucking idiot.

Before you run you're mouth off go get yourself a +4 on 25i or any other tryptamine, including shrooms, and you'll realise that they are all pretty much the same psychologically, it's only the 'during' that change between them. Not all tryps will +4, but those that do ;eave the same remnants/insights/marks/scars. Shrooms & LSD included.
>>
File: 9.jpg (88KB, 468x624px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
88KB, 468x624px
>>713921803
>>713921803

>I took 10 grams of shrooms my first time

that's quite a large dose anon...not dried even
>>
>>713922206
1. You can buy spores from mushrooms.com

2. You dont need to grow them on cow shit thats only when you want a ton of them. You can grow them on rice flour. Look up "Let's grow shrooms" on youtube. Roger Rabbit is the godfather.

3. You do not need a hydroponic set up. You need a shot gun fruiting chamber which is basically a plastic tub with holes. Its super cheap to grow shrooms in comparison to weed.
>>
File: TypicalBasementDweller.jpg (80KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
TypicalBasementDweller.jpg
80KB, 1024x576px
>>713922267
My guess is that you're a published psychiatrist right? And you're not within the age range I mentioned whatsoever?
>>
>>713922040
wrong, obviously it depends on the person i suppose, but LSD is the cat's pajamas
>>
>>713922224
So YOU dont have a link. Youre talking out of your ass. No study shows shrooms causes depression. Erowid are "stories by users" not clinical studies held by doctors.
>>
File: 3.jpg (11KB, 178x300px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
11KB, 178x300px
>>713922788
>>713922788

he's right you know...just start sterile or you be starting the next HIV yo
>>
>>713916619
Depressed as fuck, haven't been able to find shrooms since the first time. Been better in general since I've taken then but
>felt 500% for about a month after taking shrooms
>Slowly reverted back to almost normal(still a bit better than the last decade)
>thinking about growing my own and microdosing

Apart from a personal revelation, I found it's better to wait between trips
>First trip, 3.1 grams
>Fucking amazing
>Nature makes sense, Chowder was awesome but nature was still better

Felt excited and wanted to do it 2 days later with the remaining 3.6 grams

>Take em on a gloomy as fuck day
>Trip is hard
>Music sounds distorted
>Can see everything in my vicinty when I close my eyes
>Pretty much spend 3/4 of the time laying on my bed with my dog who had huge eyes
>Had some numbness/tension in my left arm

>Don't try to fap on shrooms
>Distorted Sophie Dee and whiskey/shroom dick
>forced and felt nasty after

Still glad I did them but yeah, want to trip once more fully and try to microdose because I haven't felt better in about a decade after the first trip.
>>
>>713922267
Exactly what i told him.
>>
>>713922111
considering how fast lsd tolerance develops, you can't really abuse it as easily as other drugs, every couple weeks sounds like an alright trip schedule.
>>
Drugs don't help bro, lift weights they def will sort you out better than fucking shrooms. Jogging etc helps to but weights are best
>>
>>713922788
I've grown them on perlite mainly. Lots of different species.
>>
>>713922788
>1. You can buy spores from mushrooms.com

Isn't that dangerous? I don't have a second address to mail to.
>>
>>713922951
>>713922951

>Don't try to fap on shrooms

did kek
>>
>>713922513
I dont get it?
>>
>>713921809
Different drugs are more addictive to different people, i even noted the cigarettes were a 1 hit and why they are legal.
I've tried most everything but heroine because I can't trust myself with pain killers or body highs.
Molly can be just as addictive, it was for me.
Some of my friends had lsd addictions.
I've never been into speed I can take or leave coke, but if I get molly or opiates its an issue.
Don't be so narrow minded captain hurdur.
>>
>>713923061
No, completely legal. Cops can't arrest you for buying spores, not that they'll automatically know.
>>
>>713922646
Dude im not black lol. Why u hatin? Cause you wish you had a tiny bit of my stash. Lol.
>>
>>713923078
I mean I came, but it was nowhere as great as I thought it'd be. Just felt nauseous as fuck the whole time and felt like whiskey dick.
>>
>>713916619
Heroin. Just do all the heroin. I do and I'm super happy....but ONLY snort it. No smoking or shooting
>>
>>713916619
shroom guru here. Mushrooms are a real weird commodity in the black market because in many jurisdictions cultivation can be a ridiculously hard rap compared to the reality that in a general sense the "war on drugs" doesn't really give a shit about them. And yet on the other hand they are a basically ubiquitous mushroom that is fairly easy to cultivate and also grows wild in many regions of the world and is essentially uncontrollable. So how hard they are to source is a total wild card depending on your local scene. Basically you need to get hooked up with an honest, friendly, (probably weed) dealer, let them know you're inclined to try out shrooms, they'll turn up eventually. Meantime hit up Erowid, consume all knowledge, get yourself educated.

Do they work? A pretty large percentage find them to be a very reliable, manageable hallucinogen that can assist in navigating the re-orientation of the mind. Plenty of research and anecdote supports this.

A small percentage reliably have a bad reaction to shrooms. If you get there, definitely start small and slow. If your brain throws a big NO at a mild dose don't ignore that: they're not for you.

Cultivation: whatever anyone previous has said, it's relatively involved and takes some significant space and gear. Not for the noob. And as noted above a potentially disproportionately bad rap if you get caught.

For a serious trip you need a chill, safe feeling setting, people who know you're tripping, are experienced and cool with you. Alone or among non-aware, non-cool people (like roommates) is asking for trouble. The come-up on shrooms pretty frequently involves a longish period of "I'm going to get sick" (unlikely) and paranoia. This will cross over to a long, interesting, euphoric trip for most, but bad setting/company is an invitation to a nasty ordeal. It can last many hours.
>>
>>713922735
This proves LSD makes you retarded. Dont do it OP.
>>
>>713922786
10 grams of fresh shrooms is equal to 1 gram of dried shrooms.
>>
>>713923230
>LSD addiction

Okay now I know you're bullshitting. Some people are addicted to cake and video games. Should be classify those as schedule 1 substances too?

Just because weaklings get addicted to absolutely anything doesn't mean normal people will.
>>
>>713923410
if im on an ssri, some drugs aren't supposed to work, but i was able to trip acid while taking them, so maybe shrooms would work?
>>
>>713923034
You're fucking lying. You cannot grow shrooms on perlite. Nice try.
>>
>>713923230
True. Many friends addicted to K currently.

Seen speed, trip, codeine, blah blah blah addictions in many people, friends and family. Anything that you like is addictive. Maybe not physically like the fire of H but the brain overrules the body.
>>
So i love to take shrooms every 3-5 months just to meditate and generally have a good time with close friends but every time i tend to take them i get the shivers as if i'm cold but it isn't cold anyone know why that is ?

I've taken my fair share of trips on shrooms its always an 8th but its always the same thing.
>>
>>713923398
Makes no difference. You will progress to different ways of doing it. You will chase that first hit. You will come clean, then go back, over and over. I promise you this.
>>
>>713923061
There's only 3 states where buying spores is illegal. Every other state it is perfectly legal. California is one of those states. Can't remember the other two off hand.
>>
>>713923410
good advice but I just want to add that I wouldn't write off cultivation. I would have never had access to shrooms if I hadn't grown my own and it's really not that hard once you know what you're doing
>>
>>713916619
It'll fuck your life up and leave you wanting another dose. Addiction. You can listen to the people in this thread but I say don't do it. From experience, it will leave you wanting to do it again and eventually you'll end up in handcuffs. Or whatever dude, pop a molly and a shroom. Get wild dude. It will save ur life!!! no wut i men??????
>>
>>713923473
You the "do shrooms" guy? Can you explain the difference between lysergic and shrroms please?
>>
>>713922951
Microdosing kinda sucks bro. It like just gives you all the shitty feeling of coming up without the fun. I would recommend tripping on 1.5g if you wanna micro dose. And if you wanna go thru 10 years of therapy in 6 hours I would recommend 7g.
>>
>>713922540
No ragrets, you now what im sayin?
>>
>>713916619
almost set my whole house on fire, just forgot blanken on oven. mb i hate my house(
>>
>>713916619
They were a fun trip, but I think I had like half an eighth at most.
>>
>>713923007
Drugs don't help lol. What an idiot. Keep lifting those weights, your dick can't get bigger faggot.
>>
Has anyone got any edible guides?
>>
File: 5gum.png (2MB, 2291x1477px) Image search: [Google]
5gum.png
2MB, 2291x1477px
>>713916619
im too high to get dubs
>>
File: 1.jpg (63KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
63KB, 640x640px
>>713916619
I try shrooms all the time OP. Do you still have any questions, or do you want to hear any stories?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>713922786
They were 100% dry...I have never tripped that hard again. I started with a quarter, then my friend only wanted half of his quarter so he said I could take the rest.
I knew I wanted a hard trip for my frist time, and I got exactly what I was hoping for.
Started on balcony
>Grass starts hypno effect
>Vines grow up wall
>go sit in gaming chair with sound and lights
>see sound blah blah
>at peek I just go lay on couch
>explore universe as an entity of energy flying through the galaxies.
I wish I could trip like that again.
>>
>>713923398
Smoking it is the best.
>>
File: PeepedUrDubz.jpg (79KB, 417x234px) Image search: [Google]
PeepedUrDubz.jpg
79KB, 417x234px
>>713924177
this guy wasn't though
>>
File: image.jpg (451KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
451KB, 1280x960px
These are the best
>>
>>713924262
Note I started with 7ish grams then hour later as they start kicking in I took 3g ish more.
I think the funniest part is I got a burger from burgerking to eat later...took me 5 hours to eat it because I kept forgetting about it, in my hand.
>>
>>713922915
My apologies Dr. Science. When I said lead to depression, I meant that the proven possibility of a bad experience while on tryptamines that leads to PTSD can cause depression.

>Bad trips can cause PTSD
>PTSD can lead to depression and suicide

The link is there. Wait, I'll post some papers for you. Gimme a sec.

>What journals do you subscribe to so I can be more relevant?
>>
>>713923410
-Shrooms are fucking EZ to grow.
- Does NOT take significant space and gear at all.
- You can stop the "sick" feeling when you are coming up by making liquid psilocybin.
- You are definitely not a shroom GURU lol. Step aside son.
-
>>
>>713923714
growmagicmushrooms co uk grow_mushrooms htm

Used their kits and spores many times.
>>
>>713923995
Hey there's this thing called the internet where you can look it up your fucking self.
>>
>>713923675
Shrooms will not work if you take SSRI's. You need to stop taking them a week before the shroom experience.
>>
>>713924777
Ok, that means shit. You still didn't grow shroom on perlite. I'm 100% positive. Look up perlite before you post and look like an ass.
>>
>>713923733
Not sure why it happens. Take a blanket or sweater. Temperature can fuck with your trip especially if you're too hot or too cold.
>>
>>713923641
Whatever you got to tell yourself.
"To each their own vice"
Enjoy being narrow minded.
>>
>>713925044
How does it mean shit? Their kits come with perlite. The kits grow shrooms. Their vials will last many grows so need to buy the substrate yourself. It grows shrooms again. How can I look like an ass?
>>
>>713923641
See
>>713923729
>>
>>713923995
lysergic acid diethyl amide is made with ergot alkaloids and ether, where as shrooms have psilocybin.
>>
>>713923733
Maybe the dis-associative affect? I get the same on K
>>
>>713917683
I think you need a bit more FAE there bro, the mycelium looks like it's trying to grow upwards towards fresher air

try fanning more?

Nice tubs tho
>>
>>713924403
Fucking death shrooms right there.
>>
>>713924559
Like I said, you don't have any research. You're just a stupid cunt that wanted to sound relevant. Just cause you pooped your pants when you ate some shrooms doesn't mean they cause depression you fag.
>>
>>713925389
Did you look up perlite yet? I know you didn't cause you would realize you are fuckin retarded and would leave this post.
>>
>>713925475
But do they not both affect 5HT in the same manner?
>>
>>713925553
You think I need FAE, I KNOW I don't. Dude if you're gonna comment on something please know what you are talking about. The mycelium is trying to grow upwards. lol. What in the actual fuck. Obviously you have never grown shrooms at all cause mycelium doesn't "grow upwards" lol. Jesus.
>>
>>713925627
Deathcaps looks like shrooms from mario
>>
>>713919691
LOL holy fuck are you detective john kimble
>>
>>713924846
>the internet where no one ever talks shit
kek
>>
>>713925838
So what IS in the kit and the bags I buy? Not trolling, serious.
>>
>>713923641
Comparing cake to drugs. Strong argument.
>>
>>713916619
Maybe you won't belive me anon but when I had depression I first took ecstasy woth my best friend.
That hwlped me alot because I got the feeling of how much lucky I can be and that there is still something good in this world.
I'm not addicted by the way and tried shrooma,lsd etc too but that doesn't help that muvh i think.
>>
>>713926010
No, those are Amanita Muscaria (fly agaric) and they are not deadly. They make you trip balls. It's also how we get the symbolism for Christmas. From shamans bringing shrooms to the community and drinking deer piss til they tripped balls.
>>
>>713926190
I'll tell you if you can give me a definition of what perlite is.
>>
File: IMG_0939.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0939.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
ya buddy
>>
>>713926404
As per your instruction I looked it up. "Perlite is an amorphous volcanic glass that has a relatively high water content, typically formed by the hydration of obsidian. It occurs naturally and has the unusual property of greatly expanding when heated sufficiently."

So to me it sounds like it would create the right conditions if it were in a sealed bag in a ~room temperature environment. Kinda like the forest.

So if I'm not using the internet version of perlite, what am I using?

I've also used Carlite Browning with some success. Not great, but I got some grown.
>>
>>713923733
Shrooms are food poisoning, your body is trying to figure what the fucks up and may not be producing heat like normal.
It could also be you just being dissociated like someone else said.
Best bet wear something warmer, if you start sweating then you know it's just dissociation.
Only time I've ever felt that way is on the come down from shrooms.
>>
>>713926229
People have died playing video games due to addiction.

Yes, it is true.
>>
>>713925715
So you don't science at all then? Just a junkie?
>>
>>713916619
I haven't tried shrooms, but I once tried acid. Take note you may get mind loops and these can be terrifying, also note you may enter a psychotic state(break from reality) for me I couldn't discern between reality and thought. When this occurs things can be lollipops and rainbows, but also can be terrifying as at the time I had 4 scenarios playing out through my mind and 2 of them involved me tearing my own eyes out. This isn't to scare you from shrooms and psychedelics at all, if anything I do agree that my one time use of acid greatly improved my outlook on life. If you decide to take psychedelics make sure you are not alone, make sure you have a trip sitter that you feel totally comfortable with. Also try to be in a comfortable environment around people that give you good vibes. VIbes while high are amplified hundredfold.
>>
>>713926716
delete that your face is in the mirror you tard.
>>
>>713925715
That's like saying getting marries doesn't cause depression. Fucking cockmongler.
>>
>>713926716
Nvm closer looks that wasnt a mirror <.< I'm the tard.
>>
How do you know if your weed's laced with opiates
>>
I made some edibles. I put way too much in them and now I'm scared to eat them. What do /b/
>>
>>713926873
I wonder how small that number is in comparison to heart and other organ issues from drugs.
>>
>>713926758
I'm glad you looked it up. Perlite is used to create the humidity in the bag. It's a crystalline structure that holds droplets of water. It has no nutritional value. So there may be perlite in the bag, but it's not being used to "grow the shrooms". Shrooms have their own KINGDOM, they are FUNGUS. They are living and need nutrition. Unlike plants they do not receive their nutrition via photosynthesis. Fungus feeds on decomposition. Therefore almost anything that decomposes is the food source. Typical food sources for p.cubensis are cow shit, horse shit, brown rice flour, coir block, vermiculite, and gypsum. All be it that coir, verm, and gypsum are primarily used for aeration.

You have a grow box that is either gonna have a cow/horse shit mixture or you are gonna have a brown rice flour mixture.

But 100% will not have perlite as a feeding source.
>>
File: psychedelics.jpg (55KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
psychedelics.jpg
55KB, 350x350px
>>713916619
The difference between small, say up to 2g (dried), recreational doses, and larger >5g, 'heroic' or medicinal doses is astronomical.
I have taken 10g cubensis and had an incredibly deep journey where I felt incredibly deep connection to nature and a lasting calmness and ease with myself.
I wouold NOT recommend taking a large dose with other people around. Do it in a dimly lit room, set an intention for your journey before you take the shrooms (what do you want to gain from the experience? can be as simple as 'understanding myself), burn some incense (I suggest trying to get copal resin). During my journey I completely lost myself. I did not know who I was, where I was, that humanity existed, that planet earth existed, and began to panic. The smell of the incense was my hook to reality, I remembered I was journeying in my bedroom, was instantly calm and off I went on my journey again.
>>
>>713926858
This sounds kinda right. At least where my thoughts were going.
>>
>>713927223
Don't eat a whole piece at once, break it up?
They make 1000mg pot brownies ( 1000mg in 1 brownie) for medical patients. They aren't really meant to be eaten all at once.
>>
>>713927067
Ha ha I was like wtf? It was some shitty magazine they keep sending me. Either way shrooms are legal in my state so I'm good.
>>
>>713927049
It's nothing like that but OK. lol
>>
>>713927158
After you smoke it all your problems go away and life is more amazing then you have ever experienced.
>>
What are good movies to watch tripping
>>
>>713927500
Terrence McKenna talks like a gayer nerdier creepier Ned Flanders. He's a bitch.
>>
>>713927891
It's kinda hard to watch movies especially on the come up, but I've really enjoyed Trailer Park Boys when I'm coming down.
>>
Smoke some weed 40 mins after takeing shrooms, 100% good trip
>>
>>713927418
Explains why the plaster I used worked also.

But you're answer does confirm that perlite is in the bag surely? There may have been other stuff I didn't know of, but it's in there, isn't it?
>>
>>713928179
Some people say it intensifies the trip but I think it does the opposite for me.
>>
>>713916751
fdepends where you live, are you like NA/EU where are you from?
>>
File: IMG_0815.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0815.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>713928182
Perlite should not be used in the substrate. The shit at the bottom of my bins are perlite. It is only there to create humidity. Not food. If it's in a bad there may not be a need for the perlite.
>>
>>713928179
Weed gives more visuals to the trip I wouldn't say it intensifies it. it is also good to have around if you start to freak. It'll calm you down and center your.
>>
>>713928520
This is true to me also. Whenever I smoke a blunt all I can focus on is the red orange firefly of a cherry that is like blurry. lol.
>>
It was one of the best drug experiences of my life. It's best to shroom with a good group of friends out in nature and away from other people. (Outsiders tend to make you nervous/worrisome.) You want lots of beautiful visual stimuli. We had an amazing time laughing and exploring our campground. Colors are enhanced, saturated. I even got a prism like effect in my peripheral vision. Everything felt much more beautiful and important. One friend found a velvety-feeling plant and when i touched it i realized how incredibly soft and velvety the plant was; my sense of touch was heightened. Your perception of time is stretched out. Time lasts much longer. I was given a cinnamon gummy bear and it lasted forever. I had explosions of chewy cinnamon in my mouth for what felt like half an hour. We all had this "epic" adventure traveling up a mountain path, what felt like hours stopping and looking at unusual, beautiful things along the way. The next day we realized we'd walked only about 100 feet for like 20 minutes. haha. Anyway, it was a fantastic experience. I had no hangover or side effects even years later, just great memories. Give it a try, especially if you can do it with some friends.
>>
shrooms in the middle of the night, walking over churned up ground at a construction site before a foundation is dug = manned mission to the moon
>>
File: 1480156061917.gif (434KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1480156061917.gif
434KB, 500x381px
>>
>>713929568
Ha ha ha I can only imagine the good times. Find any aliens?
>>
>>713928486
>>713917683
Ur the guy saying
>>713924559
is wrong amirite? Is that from your experiences or what?
>>
>>713916619
Careful anon. My friend ended up at the psychi hospital after half a tab of acid. He's talking whack now and is fucked for life. Had underlying schizophrenia no one knew about.
>>
>>713930249
Acid is different from shrooms. Google the side effects of each. It's actually difficult to find any side effects for shrooms. That said, I've tried both. I had a horrible experience on Acid, but I've had good experiences the 3 times I tried shrooms.
>>
>>713929798
nah but some very engaging conversation.
>>
File: 1387504880022.jpg (377KB, 774x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1387504880022.jpg
377KB, 774x1041px
>>713927943
Stay ignorant buddy.
>>
i did shrooms a while back and all i ended up doing was cry in my bathtub
>>
>>713928486
Hey awesome set up! I just started growing, working on my first harvest, very excited. I'm at the colonization stage, my jars showed their first growths yesterday, but only two. Today I found that all 7 now had mycelium growth :D With the 7th jar far more advanced than the rest. My question for you is how exactly you made your bin containers for your substrate. Like, how did you sterilize etc. I'd really appreciate it. Looks fucking great, man, I really hope mine turn out like yours!
>>
Hey anons, I have never try on lsd and I seriously want but I don't know much about that also I just smoke weed so I don't have much experience with other drugs, tips?
>>
>>713923733
>shiver
While it could be related to any of the other reply's - maybe you should consider strengthening your core muscles. Most of your body heat concentrates around your organs and your extremities can suffer for it. You mentioned mediation and so I will also suggest breathing and blood-flow.
>>
I have 6 tabs doing nothing because im too scared of a bad trip, i can trip and control everything so if i start having a bad trip i can control it and if i start having a good trip i can control it but to get crazy visuals and actually enjoy the trip i need stop controlling it and let it show me, ive tried it before and it kinda worked but then i got a bad thought and i had to stop. any help?
>>
>>713930845
Bro I know more about shrooms then McKenna
>>
>>713931026
Heeeeeeey I just did that 2 days ago. Good times. Good fucking times.
>>
>>713931172
Hey thanks bro.

Are you using grain or BRF Cakes?
>>
>>713931358
Research on YOUTUBE. look up PsychedSubstance. All one word.
>>
>>713931481
anyone please help me on this? i almost feel like i will go insane trying to figure out how to trip normally again
>>
>>713918772
I blacked out from panicking and anxiety on my first trip of lsd. It was also my first drus. The dose was about 70-80 ug.
>>
>>713931481
I think you should do more research online. Look into TedTalks and PsychedSubstance on Youtube. The more you know about the drug/medicine the more confident you are in taking them. If you learn what is happening to your brain on a science level that will calm you down. Learn how people heal themselves with these drugs. STUDY. RESEARCH. Do this SOLID for a week up to a month if you can. After you have researched as much as possible you need to really take care of SET AND SETTING. This is probably the most important aspect to having a good trip. Lastly you need to realize NOT to control your trip. Let it take you to the depths of your mind. And yes it can be scary but I PROMISE YOU after the trip you will be a new person with a different view point of your life. It will make you a better person. Learn to let go. LET GO. Maybe start with smaller doses and work your way up. Do psyches on a more regular basis ESPECIALLY SHROOMS.
>>
>>713916619
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
>>
>>713932063
You did that to yourself. Lol. The drug didn't make you pass out.
>>
>>713932241
Clickbait. Stupid shit. Don't click.
>>
>>713927364
Doesnt matter, point is some peopel can be addicted to anything, especially food.

Food addiction probably leads to far more deaths than any drugs.
>>
>>713932164
But I am in control of it, i was controlling everything, i needed to control everything or i was going to have a bad trip. It's the fear of having a bad trip which triggers it i think, is there anyway of not having a bad trip?
>>
4:20 checkin... Last time I shroomed was In Amserdam in the Vondelpark
>>
File: bacffff.jpg (73KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
bacffff.jpg
73KB, 360x360px
Why are shrooms better then LSD ?
>>
>>713931765
BRF
>>
>>713932490
Theres no such thing as a "bad trip". They call it a bad trip because its too introspective for people and they freak out. The only real way to take care of this and NOT have a "bad" trip is to literally go to therapy and work out all your demons before taking psychedelics. But that kinda defeats the purpose of dosing. I would recommend 3.5g of shrooms. Being able to "control" your trip doesn't really work. At that point you kinda either try and fight and have a shitty time or let the shrooms do their thing. You need to let go of the edge of the pool bro. You wanna swim but you're too afraid to go into the deep end. It's called an EXPERIENCE for a reason.
>>
>>713932571
Better is subjective. Shrooms are like the roots and base of the tree where as LSD is the branches of the tree. LSD is like being in a rocket with the controls in front of you, Shrooms are like being strapped to the outside of that rocket.
>>
>>713926873
People have died playing your mom's pussy due to noxious fumes.

Yes, it is true.
>>
>>713932843
I understand man you seem to know alot thanks, so if i put myself in a positive setting and mindset and 'let go' i should be able to have a good trip or will it show me my 'demons' no matter what i try?
>>
>>713933037
People have died fucking your gigantic gaping faget asshole.

Yes, it is true.
>>
>>713932597
Give me a sec. I'll hook u up with all the links you need.
>>
>>713916619
same boat bro
i say do them
try to stay away from close minded fuck tards.
when you come out of a few trips , even like 2 or 3
they all become like that.
>>
>>713933058
positive set and setting and letting go will definitely be amazing factors in your trip. Now, as far as the demons... When you look at what shrooms do to your brain it makes sense. The shrooms go to your brain and INHIBIT the part of your brain (forgot what its called) that FILTERS your thoughts, memories, emotions etc. So the shrooms make it harder for this part of your brain to work and the filter goes away. That is why you have a surge of emotions and memories from different parts of your life. Now the higher the dose of shrooms the more this filter stops working. So if you have a lot of crazy shit that has happened to you, it's gonna come up. But what happens is your problem is presented to you on a table. You get to examine it, look at it, smell it, taste it, cut it up, look inside, throw it against a wall etc. You fully see your problem for what it was, what it is, and how you will solve the issue at that point. That's what shrooms does. It makes you confront your issues, but it also solves the root of the problem. I also recommend CRYING YOUR FACE OFF on shrooms. This will fucking heal you.
>>
File: b.jpg (171KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
171KB, 1024x576px
>>713933178
Niggers have niggered niggering your nigger nigged niggen nighole.

Yes, it is nigger.
>>
>>713933596
Thanks bro <3 How do you 'let go'? My friend told me to just empty my mind of all thoughts but i couldnt seem to do that
>>
>>713932597

This is how you make your sub (https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/14425518#14425518)
Read thru the comment section here to figure out the right temp for PASTEURIZATION of your sub.

(https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/13271608#13271608)

This will teach you how to make mini mono tubs
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_kQamX1MME)

This is how you make your SGFC

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGQok-UnyJE)

The only thing you need to pay attention to is this last video I have here. Its says you can grow BULK if you take your BRF cakes and grate them like thru a cheese grater. I personally used grain to do the bulk sub. Your way can still work. I just did it different.

Any other questions? I'm getting off in like 10 min.
>>
I've recently done 5 dried grams of psilocybe arcana and it was very interesting. Different than cubensis, I saw the time and space flowing around me, I believe I experienced some kind of an overlap into the 4th dimension. My third eye was so activated that there was no difference between closed and open eyes. Before I meditated and tried to think about my problems but when it hit, all the problems went away as totally meaningless. I understood that we are only a single iteration of countless realities and our main purpose is to live in our reality and that we can't do anything about it. Almost instantly my thinking shifted into finding a solution how to tell/show/prove to the people that they're throwing away their lives participating in our sick society. I experienced synesthesia of some sort, I felt like I had only one sense and I was able to focus and it would lead me wherever I wanted by just following the one sense. I did experience ego death but for some reason it was very strange, I've experienced it many times now and I feel like I've got the hang of it, doing shrooms is like going home for me. The ego death was different in a way, that as high as fuck as I was, I was completely sane and lucid all the time, after it kicked in I mean. Sometimes I even though I was completely sober, this happens to me when totally high on LSD sometimes too. The come up was very fucking intense, I don't really recall all of it but at times I was doing very weird sounds and I was breathing through it. Had to lay down for some time. For like an hour I felt very sick, also because I haven't eaten anything all day prior to the experience and after it kicked in it was both beautiful and scary. I took 5 grams with the intention to speak to the mushrooms, but instead it tossed me around like a toy, I haven't met the voice. I feel like I didn't understand, next time, I have to go deeper. Also gonna do 5g cubensis soon enough. Report out, follow the magical plants my friends.
>>
I highly recommend that everybody try mushrooms.
The first time I took mushrooms I did 3.5g... I was told that would be a good starter dose for a guy my size. It was just slightly too much, and as a result I had an eye opening experience.
I consider the first time I did shrooms to be one of the best days of my life.
I'm counting it up there with my wedding, my first fuck, all of it. Mushrooms are my favorite drug.

But, you need to use them responsibly.
I didn't read this whole thread, so I don't know if you have experience with other substances or not.
I've only done weed and shrooms, I'm a "only stuff that grows from the ground" kinda guy.
I have dealt with moderate depression, anxiety, and anger issues my whole life.

Weed was an amazing find in my late 20's that helped me a lot.

I only did mushrooms for the first time about a year ago
>>
>>713934140

You need to remember that you're in control.
It is all in your head, no matter how real it seems.
I know it's trite to say it, but it really all is in your head.

You can force yourself to do other things.
If there are weird faces outside your window screaming at you, fucking walk away from that window and do something else. You'll get distracted easily and forgot about what was bothering you.
If you're having a "bad trip" which can mean a lot of things... you can literally just stop it.

I spent 45 min drooling into my carpet with my wife laughing at me, I was unable to understand the angles of the world, and couldn't walk because the floor didn't make sense where it was. It was terrifying, disorienting, and made me feel like I was going to puke. I started describing it to my wife, the act of talking about it helped me take control over it.
>>
>>713933967
Hmmm. How to let go. Honestly man I know a lot of people will disagree (and probably heavily) but only cause they are not experienced, I would probably even recommend getting your buzz on before the experience. It is nerve-wracking especially if you're not experienced with shrooms, but I have found getting buzzed or drunk before hand takes all the weird shit away. And once you start tripping your alcohol buzz goes away. It's actually quite nice. That's probably one of my favorite ways to go into a trip.

If you don't drink, letting go means, when shit starts freaking you out, and you get scared and tense and start thinking "fuck what is going on, I don't wanna think this way, I'm scared I want this to stop, please make this stop, I'm out of control, I need to control my brain and make it think normal"
.... to change that thinking process into....

"I'm on drugs and this is supposed to happen, breathe and let the shroomies heal my soul, look at how beautiful that tree is, oh a memory lets take a look and experience it"

I would also recommend crying when it comes up.
I also recommend changing the setting if you are in a weird space. Like if you start thinking about shit that is really really intense simply get up and walk into another room. Or look at the other side of the room. Or lay down and look up. Changing the visual setting will also help with calming you down. Lastly remember to SPEAK OUT LOUD. A lot of the time you begin to get confused because your brain is racing and theres no way for that to escape. So physically speaking helps push those thoughts out and keeps the trip going in a great direction. If you start freaking out say "this is supposed to be happening, I'm on drugs." That mantra has helped me out especially when I first started shrooming. That's my best advice for you bro.
>>
>>713933596
Thalamus
>>713933967
Don't focus on one thing trying to think it out, put it out of your mind and you will forge about it, just give in to the flow of life. Try taking a higher dose if your still having problems disconnecting your ego.
>>
>>713934440
I am in this state now and cant get out of it, when i take lsd i am in control of everything i can change the trip to bad to good, change my emotions from happy to sad, but the one thing i havent been able to change is what i can see, have you been able to control your visuals?
>>
>>713934583
Thanks man excited to try to trip again :)
>>
>>713934583
This is sound advice...When I took 10g's only time I started having a bad trip was in the bathroom looking in the mirror.
>see myself in mirror
>winks at me in a devilish way
>NOPE, walk into living room
>instantly feel good again.
This was before my peak and trip to the universe.
>>713924262
>>
>>713934440
Afterwards you'll be exhausted, likely for the next day as well for your first time.

My best advice I can give you is "just accept everything"
You're gonna see some strange shit.
Just go with it.
Let the trip tell you what it wants.
Don't fight it, that's when you start to have a bad trip.
So long as your urges aren't trying to take you out where other people are, or doing something dangerous.. just do it.
You'll be in controll enough that you'll know if you're about to do something dangerous.
Don't do anything dangerous.
Anything else.. just accept it.

I always have a
just accept it
attitude for a few days afterwards.
I feel like I'm in the best mood at work, none of the bullshit pisses me off.
I'm a better fucking person after mushrooms.

I'm sorry if this got rambling.
I took a huge hit of OG Kush and I'm fucking stoned now
>>
File: 1455408559752.jpg (888KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1455408559752.jpg
888KB, 2000x3000px
I fucking love shrooms! I've been taking them since the late seventies. Best experiences have been outdoors and in natural settings. Worst were at the bar, and at parties. Still not that bad. I did have an occasion where I consumed a great deal and became quite frightened. Took a couple years off. Presently, I enjoy them once or twice a year. One does have to prepare and give themselves to the experience. I say do it.
>>
>>713934113
"Shrooms is like going home for me" -- fuck ya bro you and me both.

You can also help out that "sick" feeling by making liquid shrooms. Look up Myco Willy on Youtube. He has a video where he shows you how to make it. There's like no effect on my stomach when I take them now.

I've done up to 14g dried cubensis. Shit was on another planet. But the come down was the most blissful I've ever felt. That being said, I've done plenty of 5g trips 6g trips 7g trips 8g trips etc. Usually 8 was where I would go to leave Earth. As far as "speaking" to the mushroom it doesn't really happen. Unless of course you are growing and are thanking the mushrooms for growing and doing there thing. Shrooms make you talk to the Earth. They make you talk to spirits. Communication is with the living in shrooms state. If you truly wanna speak to the mushroom, take a 5g dose, turn off all your lights, lay on your couch or your bed and blindfold yourself. That shit is 2 fucking dope. I thought it sounded horrible at first and now its like the thing I can't wait to do. Good luck.
>>
>>713934837
^ still me
>>713934583
I have the same mantra or at least same concept. If things get sideways best thing is to change your environment like he said, its as simple as looking at the other side of the room.
>>
>>713920535
Clearly those shrooms are 3D printed
>>
>>713934584
Thanks for the Thalamus. lol
>>
Bad trip stories?
>take 2 lsd tabs 100ug ea
>scared of a bad trip
>visuals kick in, everything is morphing
>look at my window and see 'slenderman'
>at first it was just a shadow but as it came closer and closer its long hands reached for me and became very real
>everything goes static and a high pitch noise screams into my ears
>think to myself to remember a memory to get rid of the bad trip
>only memory that comes to mind is my alcoholic father beating my mother
>Sit under my desk for 6 hours straight crying and shaking scared
Haven't done LSD again since
>>
>>713934793
fuck ya dude. Watch PSYCHEDSUBSTANCE on youtube. He does some good shit for beginners. I would also YouTube MAGIC MUSHROOMS and click on the TedTalks about the shrooms. It explains the healing properties and it really takes a lot of stress and anxiety knowing doctors are testing them and coming back with AMAZING results.
>>
>>713934837
Ha ha ha, why the fuck do we look so evil in the mirror. I honestly like looking as evil as possible. lol. I don't know why but it definitely gets real fucking creepy if you stand their long enough.
>>
>>713916619
If you are really determent that you want to make changes in your life, sure go ahead with psychedelics. For me, a few LSD trips were really life changing and my mood in general has greatly improved.
You can also try to microdose if you don't like/don't have time for 10hrs trips, although I didn't notice any effect when microdosing.
>>
>>713935160
You're kidding right? Lol. I wish I had a 3d printer. All I have is a shit ton of shrooms.
>>
>>713916997
You ask for zofran from a doctor. Just say the smell of perfume makes you vomit at church. You should have a drug sitter to watch you. You should also be surrounded by positive energy. If you're depressed, then maybe not a good time to trip.
>>
>>713934880
Hey dude, I'm some random anon, I read everything you said, thanks.

My friend might bring shrooms when he comes over the Christmas holiday, I'm not sure whether I should tell him to bring them or not.

I'm generally a really calm person, like never get anxiety and never really freak out or get too emotional in any regard. I'm kind of cautious about shrooms though because I've heard about the intensity of the trip, and I'm not entirely sure I should take hallucinogens...

Like I feel normal, but I find myself constantly questioning shit about the universe and life while sober, sometimes getting lost in existential thoughts. Not necessarily bad ones, just trying to figure out how I can physically be conscious if all that exists is different levels of energy reacting with itself.

I smoked a lot of weed over the summer and I experienced some minor delusions (I thought my friend was the devil trying to tempt me) and hallucinations (I heard a voice narrating my life, it wasn't saying bad shit about me, just talking calmly in a deep upperclass english accent). I've heard a couple of my family members have mental illness and I don't want shrooms to be the gateway towards that... should I stay away or what?
>>
ITT: pseudo drug expert know-it-alls

sage
>>
>>713935102
I'm almost never sick from mushrooms, I'm actually the only one from my friends who even likes the taste of them haha. But this was the first time I took them on an empty stomach, so that's why probably. Yes I truly do wanna speak to the mushroom, I took it in the dark and in silence, though it was like 6PM, so people outside were still making noises, next time I have to start at midnight or later. I want to have a conversation with the mushroom, I want unearthly perspective on human problems. So yeah I've exactly tried darkness/silence/empty stomach/alone setting, but it didn't work out. Maybe it was because of all the noises from neighbours and lights outside. You can't really get total silence and darkness in the city nowadays. Given your experience, have you tried arcana/bohemica/serbica or other psilocybes? Cubensis is a classic but I like to test out other shrooms because of the different ratios of psilocybin/psilocin/baeocystin etc.
>>
>>713921346
Blackmailing someone who is just trying to get by is pretty ratshit man don't nark on them. Go over talk to them tell them they are a bit obvious and say you'd like to get on it that is if your not a pussy maybe you'll make some new friends.
>>
>>713935478
idk man, but the mirror me gave me that wink and evil smile. I started feeling like the world was a bad place, being my first time tripping I realized what was happening soon enough before it really set in.
It was the feeling I got from seeing that, that really got to me and made me gtfo of the bathroom.
I never look in mirrors while I'm tripping anymore.
>>
>>713934053
A thousand thanks man, much appreciated :D!
>>
>>713934140
"It was just slightly too much"
ha ha ha. I took too much man I took too much!!
You are like the other 80% of people that said shrooms is one of if not the most SPIRITUAL things they've ever experience (Johns Hopkins University). I'm glad you found the shrooms or shall I say they found you. I recommend you do them often (at least once every 3 months). The more you use them the better your life becomes. You are in control of your emotions and your fate. Good things to be in control of.

>>713934583
"I spent 45 min drooling into my carpet"
Been there done that. lol. Fucking carpet is crazy cool. I remember the first time I noticed it I was like WTF has this always been this way. lol. Speaking out loud helps out SOOOO MUCH. Even if you are tripping by yourself.
>>
>>713934880
Hey man don't be sorry especially if you're spreading the word of the SHROOM. I'm glad they help heal you. Whens the next trip bro?
>>
File: 13 out of 10.jpg (93KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
13 out of 10.jpg
93KB, 640x427px
>>713935868
68's of truth
>>
>>713935018
Sound advice bro. Very sound advice.
>>
>>713935144
Seriously it just changes everything. It's crazy how you can get sucked into something and not get out of it.
>>
>>713935822
Not who you were asking but... If you have a pre cursor for schizophrenia I would not recommend the shrooms. But if its more of like you're just a thinker, then definitely do shrooms. They are introspective and you will have a great time. Start with 1.5g. You should be good!! Research first.
>>
>>713936190
4 thumbs....I'm fucking jealous.
>>
>>713935898
I have not tested those other to my knowledge. I mean when I was younger I just took the shrooms my dealer had. I grow my own now so i know what I'm taking. I'm getting more spore prints so I will soon be testing all of them lol.

And maybe throw on some ear plug. Walgreens has them for like 2 bucks. And ya I like taking shrooms at like 9 or 10pm and then tripping pretty great at 12. All night trips are fun as fuck. But honestly I love tripping at any time of the day. lol.
>>
>>713936054
Ah dude don't let it freak you out too much. lol. I definitely look like a fucking demon when I look into the mirror but I like it. Way scarier then any movie you can watch. But it has such a creepy feel to it, like the evil is within me. Make me realize we are all evil but it is up to us to fight the good fight and be as righteous as possible. It's just a reminder that we are in a constant battle with ourselves to overcome the evil and be a good person. That's what I think at least. Yin and Yang.
>>
File: terrence.jpg (14KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
terrence.jpg
14KB, 263x192px
Just a reminder that all those in this thread talking about the best place to be taking mushrooms is out in nature with a few good friends, are talking about recreational tripping and not deep, healing, journeying.
I'm not saying recreational use doesn't bring its own benefits, but the two experiences are not even really comparable.
From my experience of large doses (10g) I'd agree with other anons above who say lie on your bed, maybe with a candle, but even that may become too intense an external stimulus.
Music, I guess, is a personal preference, but I'd prefer silence, to enjoy any aural hallucinations more clearly.
Trust in the mushrooms. Set an intention. Breathe. Relax. Enjoy!
>>
>>713936057
No problem. Have fun. Good luck. And make as many as possible and get them out to the people bro. We need more love and peace and less anger and bullshit. We are all living life together at this moment and we should help each other out cause life is fucking tough.
>>
>>713936892
Ya I'm gonna have to agree with this as well. I mean you can heal when you go out on walks with your friends but you have to be ok with opening up. Doing shrooms with people can be difficult because there is a definite vulnerability that you go through. Its like if you shroom with someone you are gonna be life long friends or you won't ever hang out with them again. lol. "What did this motherfucker just tell me on shrooms?" ha ha ha
>>
Yo, anyone else have any other questions before I go? leaving in 5 min
>>
>>713916619
i'm not sure if shtooms and depression is a good mix... In my experience it will give you a bad trip...
>>
I'm thinking of starting to grow my own shrooms. I don't need industrial quantities, it's for consumption strictly. Can anybody experienced tell me around how much money it would require (all expenses summed)?
>>
>>713937511
Shrooms and depression go hand in hand. Go to youtube and search magic mushrooms. They have TedTalks that talk about how shrooms cure depression.
>>
>>713937679
If it is just for you: You can grow a decent amount (1/2oz to oz) for no more then $100. Probably closer to $60.

You would need:

mason jars
brown rice flour
vermiculite
perlite
Pillow Stuffing
Micro Tape
Latex gloves
and a couple other small things
Pressure Cooker**
Spores **
Plastic Bin**

**Those are your big costs right there.
>>
Ok guys I'm out... It was fun talking about shrooms. I come to 4chan every once in a while and I'll throw up a pic of some shrooms every once in a while. come in and chat. All the info in this thread should be saved because there are a ton of great links and info etc. Good luck and happy shroomin.
>>
>>713938389
Good work anon.
>>
>>713938280
thanks mate

Pressure Cooker for drying, huh?
>>
>>713938389
go eat a fucking mushroom dickhead you pseudo intelligent "psychognats"
>>
File: usa bomb flag.jpg (80KB, 389x640px) Image search: [Google]
usa bomb flag.jpg
80KB, 389x640px
>>713939020
Let me guess. You love Trump?
>>
>>713939148
i don't mind.
>>
>>713938982
Pressure cooker for sterilization of the brown rice flour/grain. You sterilize the jars before the innoculation of spores. Cleanliness is super important at this stage. Sterilization is also very important.

You dry shrooms with box fans, silica packets, or food deydrator. The last is the best way.

Ok now im out. Peace.
>>
>>713939020
This guy needs shrooms more then anyone in this room.
>>
>>713939148
muh edgy bomb flag
Hillary was gunning so hard for war with Russia
even michello thinks she is a cunt
whyumadtho.png
>>
File: 20120204_041841.jpg (544KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20120204_041841.jpg
544KB, 3264x2448px
>>713916619
>>
File: trump clintons laughing joking.jpg (102KB, 666x500px) Image search: [Google]
trump clintons laughing joking.jpg
102KB, 666x500px
>>713939733
Yeah, 'cos I said Hillary was the answer.
>>
>>713921773
>Posts refutation without source
>Counter-point has source from NY-Times, literally most left leaning pro-gov't news source on the market.

Wondering who I should believe here.... hmmmm
>>
>>713921536
Meh, both are good for introspection, but the introspection you feel from LSD is different? Even at 400+ ug's, Ego death still felt like introspection, but with an anchor in the real world, based off of what your outward sensory perception sees. 25mg of 4aco-dmt (synthetic psycloicin) was more like what I feel what i'm meditation, but magnified by 100000x. I literally met my maker.
>>
>>713939901
It was an election - for all practical purposes - between 2 candidates, and you associated Trump with war. The practical alternative to Trump was pro war. Trump is not.
>>
>>713940075
When, not what.
5am and haven't slept yet.
>>
File: 23.5.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
23.5.gif
2MB, 200x150px
What's in this thread?

Oh look a lot of pretentious teenagers talking about who's truly enlightened...
>>
Right guys I don't know if it's already been said and I don't know if it only works in Europe but you can order magic truffles (the part of the shrooms that grows underground, still has the active ingredients) from the website "Zamnesia" and get them delivered usually within a week, it's been a godsend for me. You don't even have tor it's such a good website
>>
>>713921252
Why let them know that you're a neighbour? That's just asking to be murdered in your sleep.
>>
>>713921773
how the fuck do you get PTSD from taking shrooms, do you trip out and think your fighting on the shores during d day? are you retarded?
>>
>>713917835
There's this guy I know who sold a song to jcole or someone huge like that for 10 million dollars and we just smoke a bunch of weed, he let's me buy off him for 30 an eighth
>>
Helped for a while, then I developed psychosis for two years, doc ain't sure if it was drug induced or just my mental state taking a turn for the worse though. Take it easy space cowboy
>>
>>713941817
I think the laws and availability depend on where you are. I know a lot of places won't ship to the US, even if it's something legal like spores or grow kits.
>>
>>713935173
>>713934584
>Thalamus
It's pronounced "Thalmor" you s'wit.
>>
So no ones really asked but, how much should i pay for shrooms?
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.