[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

I'm a Bernie Sanders supporter. Try and trigger me >protip:

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 42

File: bernieneversaydie.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bernieneversaydie.png
2MB, 1600x900px
I'm a Bernie Sanders supporter. Try and trigger me
>protip: you cant
>>
>>693064810
Why would we even try to trigger you? Your candidate has lost, you're already a joke.
>>
>>693064810
I bet you're a college student with crippling debt and an addition to trap porn. Your life is pretty much meaningless at this point , just kys
>>
>>693064810
gtfo jamal
>>
>>693065278
You are literally the reason trump is winning. A split democratic party means that trump has less opposition. Even if hillary is bad, nothing can be worse than that idiot donald trump being president.
>>
>>693064810
You're the modern McGovern supporter. Clutching to a historical footnote, a candidate in a rigged "election".
Little is more pathetic.
>>
>>693066508
No, Hillary is worse.
>>
>>693066508
>>693066670
Neither is real, morons. Both would renig on 95% of their campaign rhetoric.
As it happens, Trump WILL "win", though.
>>
File: 1461375953641.jpg (100KB, 799x585px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461375953641.jpg
100KB, 799x585px
he had such good ideas too
>>
File: Jack.jpg (26KB, 630x390px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Jack.jpg
26KB, 630x390px
You aren't a Bernie Sanders supporter, you did not go to college, you do not stand to gain or lose anything regardless of who is elected. Your life is a waste of all recources, you parents despise you would are forced by our modern society not to abandon you.

You associate with Bernie Sanders as you feel a 'successful' person would do the same, and you see others in your age-bracket out supporting him. You do not vote, you do not contribute, you do not do anything of benefit to anybody, you are a net loss to all things and all people.

>Pic related, using the GI Bill to get free college.
>mfw Trump gets in to power and give veterans more perks
>>
>>693065278
trigger me or no balls nerd
>>693065786
yes i agree
>>693066508
everyone should rally behind bernie. shillary hasnt gotten the nomination
>>
File: Sanderstrigger.jpg (10KB, 228x346px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sanderstrigger.jpg
10KB, 228x346px
>>693064810
Here you go
>>
You're a greedy kike.
>>
>>693064810
test
ÿÿ
ÿ
>>
>>693067486
wtf, why can't i triforce
>>
>>693066876
>>693066670
Anyone's better than trump. I'm moving to canada if he becomes president. Bernie lost. He's not becoming president, get over it. A person with government experience would be better than some narcissistic idiotic businessman who had already won life before he was even born.
>>
>>693066508
Most of Sanders supporters are in the 18-24 year old age bracket an are therefore, the least likely to vote anyway. That combined with Clinton's super duper unlikability, are contributing to Trump's success.
>>
>>693067099
$hillary is more popular, though. If we rally behind the more popular candidate, fewer people will be mad. Also, some republicans are voting for hillary, just to keep trump out of office. I honestly doubt they would even think about supporting bernie.
>>
>>693067586
You don't get it. Presidents are anger magnets.
Patsies.
Not one has had any "real" "power" for a long time now. Probably the last one to even think they did when they got into office was Kennedy.
Modern candidates know exactly what they are & what the deal is before they get the nomination from either party.
>>
>>693066508
In plain, uncouched and unadultarated words can you give a quick and direct summation as to why Donald Trump would not make a good President?

For example.
>Hillary has recently create the biggest security breech since Snowden released all those files, she has actively lied to Congress and the Senate. She states nothing was Classified, while it is true it was actually classed Top Secret. She has flipped on the majority of her issues based on the backing of her sponsors as they conflict with what they wanted.

>Bernie believes money grows on trees. Minimum wage will cause massive inflation and further devalue your money. He fails to undestand that people have adaptive behavior in that he (Knowingly or not) believes that people will keep investing and behaving the same way they are when taxes and circumstances change. If you increase taxes, people will leave to find cheaper rates to pay, thereby taking away jobs that are desperately needed.

Please do the same with Trump without hyperbole.
>>
File: 1466819292127.jpg (23KB, 403x348px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466819292127.jpg
23KB, 403x348px
>>693064810
>>
>>693066508
But...Trump isnt winning...
every poll and prediction shows The Iron Cunt is gonna castrate The Stump easily
>>
>>693068261
>>
File: Arab Tea.webm (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Arab Tea.webm
2MB, 400x225px
>>693064810
>>
>>693068568
>Polls
>L-like Brexit
>The Polls said we would remain
>mfw the butthurt femminists try to get another election.
>>
>>693064810
black lives don't matter
>>
>>693069044
>Baltimore if Hillary gets elected.
>His only crime was stealing 1 more ration coupon
>>
>>693068943
Multiple polls showed leave ahead.
Stop taking the stupid pills - they're making you stupid.
>>
>>693068072
this
some people think JFK was killed because of his "against the grain" attitude
>>
File: kebabcartoon.png (20KB, 150x138px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kebabcartoon.png
20KB, 150x138px
>>693069607
Yes and those were polls sampled exclusively from orgs with a track record of Euroscepticism.
>>
>>693068677
>that guy at the end in the background
lols
>>
>>693068072
That is why the whole establishment has turned against Trump.
>>
>>693068105
In recent years, the president has served a huge role in how other countries view our country. If our president isn't even allowed in Britain's (one of our closest allies) capital, why would we want him? As for hillary and bernie, neither of them are hated as greatly by other countries.

Trump also wants to make muslim americans register with the government. This directly violates the first ammendment, saying freedom and equality of religion is strictly required. To stay constitutional, trump would have to make every religious person in the united states register under the government, which would be chaos.

Trump wants to build a wall along the mexican border, because they apparently rape a lot and they take our jobs. This is retarded, because mexican immigrants almost always are forced to work jobs people don't want to work like McDonalds casheer and subway bathroom janitor. They honestly make more room for americans to advance by filling in all of the jobs for retards. Also, most Mexicans are devout Catholics, and Catholicism strictly prohibits sex for pleasure, so most mexican immigrants don't really rape.

Also, Mexico is an important ally for America, because many of our companies outsource labor to Mexico. Trying to make Mexico pay for an American wall would lessen our relationship with Mexico. They may even force all American companies' outsourced labor out of Mexico, forcing higher wages for manual workers, and therefore higher prices. That would suck. Also no matter how much you open your imagination, Mexico's never going to pay for a single American construction project.

Lastly, trump has no experience. Hillary is a liar and bernie doesn't understand that you just can't suddenly raise taxes as much as he wants, then expect people to pay them, but trump is a narcissist, who will use his presidency to fatten his wallet, then just dump all of the work on someone else. Trump doesn't give a shit about America. All he cares about is money.
>>
>>693064810

Who's Bernie Sanders?
>>
>>693068105
Also, it's retarded to think that changing your mind on a topic when presented new information or given time to think about it is bad.
>>
>>693070676
Some guy splitting the Democratic party and allowing donald trump to become president. I honestly wouldn't doubt if he was one of trump's buddies.
>>
>>693069992
>whole establishment
Yeah, getting the republican candidacy really counts as the whole establishment turning against you.
Those this happens to get relegated to third parties where they never have a realistic chance in hell at "winning" anything.
>>
>>693070640
>In recent years, the president has served a huge role in how other countries view our country. If our president isn't even allowed in Britain's (one of our closest allies) capital, why would we want him? As for hillary and bernie, neither of them are hated as greatly by other countries.

So America should give up their choice of representitives on the basis of whom is allowed in each country? Trump invests millions in Scotland alone.

>Trump also wants to make muslim americans register with the government.
No he does not, he required all incoming immagrants register which is entirely legal, there is a clause in the Constitution allowing just that. The Bill of Rights does -not- protect people from outside the country it protects it's citizens.

>Trump wants to build a wall along the mexican border, because they apparently rape a lot and they take our jobs. This is retarded, because mexican immigrants almost always are forced to work jobs people don't want to work like McDonalds casheer and subway bathroom janitor.
Over 80% of the women under 16 have been sexually abused whom come illegal from Mexico, somebody is doing the raping. They are not forced they chose to do so because minimum wage here is better by far than hundreds in a worthless currency.

>Forcing higher wages for manual workers, and therefore higher prices.
If there are jobs available and people on unemployment do not want them, then you remove their benefits until they are suitably motivated to feed themselves. If you have no job, you do not get to pick, you get the first one you can.

>Also, most Mexicans are devout Catholics, and Catholicism strictly prohibits sex for pleasure, so most mexican immigrants don't really rape.
Indeed they are, but they do indeed rape my friend.

>Lastly, trump has no experience
He does not, no. But he has business experience in hiring people who do.

You failed, anon. I asked without your opinions, the vast majority of your words are.
>>
>>693064810
You never had a chance with Bernie. You should look into the guccifer documents downloaded/hacked from the dnc server.

Your whole party thinks he's a joke, and he was only put out to trick gullible people into voting for Hillary. It's all in black and white, straight from the dnc.

If that doesn't make you mad, you never were a Bernie supporter. I switched my vote to Stein after reading most of those documents.
>>
>>693070640
>Trump wants to build a wall along the mexican border
>Also, Mexico is an important ally for America
>Hillary is a liar and bernie doesn't understand that you just can't suddenly raise taxes as much as he wants,

I removed all the flowery prose from your reply, left only the things that are fact and relevant in an argument.

>Also no matter how much you open your imagination, Mexico's never going to pay for a single American construction project
Yes they are, Mexico recievecs millions in direct wage and money transfers from illegals here that acts as a makeshift wellfare net in Mexico, ask Mexico to pay or we he will levy massive tarrifs on transfers to latin-america.

This because I missed out in my earlier response.
>>
>>693070767
You confuse new information with new sponsorships.
>>
Do we actually have a real live Trump supporter in this thread? Incredible.

Anyway, Bernie is bad because he knowingly misled the public about his proposed funding programs. It's obvious to anyone with half a brain that his 'closing loopholes' tax plan wouldn't raise as much money as he says it would. Without funding sources, all his 'socialist' programs are just ways to spend us deeper into debt.
>>
>>693064810
not murrifag here
can u give a serious explanation why that gigantic moron trump is heading ?
>>
>>693072639
The only loophole to close that would have had a chance in hell of paying for any of his shit was the one he didn't touch....
Ending bullshit religious tax exemptions.
>>
>>693072854
Can you provide any sort of logic or reasoning as to why he is a gigantic moron?
>>
>>693072129
Based.
> build the wall
It's also been said that illegals working in the U.S. send about $1 billion a year back home. Sending cash through the usps is illegal. Just seizing that money will be enough to motivate Mexico to act.
> no speculation on my part as to what those actions might be.
>>
>>693072995
The vast majority of people have said they do not have a problem with emminent domain, but Trump has said he will try all means to build the wall on the Mexico side so no territory is lost by fine upstanding Americans.
>>
>>693072854
Because we are a dumb people on the whole, and buy into his minstrel show of a campaign hook, line, and sinker.
But we believe our elections are legitimate & not rigged, so hell.
Going to be hysterical when he turns into absolutely every modern president & backtracks on all his campaign promises after "election" though.
>>
>>693067246
>I only know surface info memes told me so I think he doesn't know economics
>not learning his plan
>being this dumb
>>
>>693064810
You lost...to Hillary.

I mean fuck, thats gotta hurt.

Join us, we're building a wall.
>>
>>693064810
Sanders is the only good candidate, but americans are too retarded to understand.

>muh socialism muh communism

You deserve Trump. Seriously fuck your country up, senpai.
>>
>>693073224
>I hate the government it lies to us
>Votes for a woman with a track record of lying
>I hate the influence faceless companies have on politics
>Votes for a woman created by faceless companies
>I hate career politians
>Votes for a woman who spent her entire career in poiltics

>>693073531
You stand to lose the last line of your defense when Trump pulls out of all those Air bases and naval stations. Free market is the only way to raise living standards, enjoy your regressive Socialism-in-any-country-we-can-shoehorn-it-in-to.
>>
File: 1466905297354.gif (537KB, 480x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466905297354.gif
537KB, 480x270px
>"Try to trigger me"
>Is on 4chan.

Choose one.
>>
>>693073684
We have our own military and our living standards are already much better than yours. Trump will make you suffer and you still applaud him.
You people are really stupid.
>>
Is there a legal reason why he's not on the ballot or did he just throw in the towel? As in, does he need the support of a major party or did he just assume it's not going to work anyway?
Why not stay in the race and hope the other candidates fuck up near the end and they ll rage vote for you.
>>
>>693073684
>Votes for a woman
Lol, I'm not shilling for Hilldawg, or any of them.
They're all exactly the fucking same.
It doesn't fucking matter who anyone "votes" for, Trump is "winning" regardless. Needs to be a republican this time.
>>
>>693072995
> relax postal secret laws
> to catch immigrants money
>>
>>693073946
lrn2politics

Democrat and Republican parties are PRIVATE organizations. They aren't required to have citizens vote AT ALL, let alone put your favored candidate on their ballot.
>>
File: 1443138329753.png (702KB, 1436x1580px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443138329753.png
702KB, 1436x1580px
>>693064810
Is this triggering enough?
>>
>>693073946
Bern Victims ran out of donations, funnily enough all the loans they took out are the only contribution to the economy they will ever make.
>>
File: 1465093928674.jpg (50KB, 633x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465093928674.jpg
50KB, 633x480px
Your entire campaign was a joke.
Not trying to trigger you just stating the obvious.
>>
>>693074303
> lrn2politics of foreign countries
Are you implying the US is no democracy?
You're probably right, but that wasn't really my question.
>>693074440
But why does that mean he has to withdraw? He might not be able to campaign anymore, but his name could still be on there, couldn't it?
>>
>>693074211
Guess you never leave the house. It's written about seven times on the wall in my post office. Or possibly you think secret laws are written on the wall in two inch script.
Stay NEET, meat bag.
>>
>>693068105
He's an unbridled narcissist, with little to no experience, whom has failed in almost every business endeavor he has ever undertaken, except when he was taking advantage of the law to continuously put the american taxpayers on the line for his repeated bankruptcies. He has shown an uncomfortable willingness to quash the press, and has on multiple occasions proven himself to be a callous and terrible individual. Examples include, mocking a disabled reporter, his insistence that John McCain's time as a POW made him a shitty soldier, his support for torture and mass murder of the families of terrorists(both considered war crimes), his hatred towards illegal immigrants; despite his willingness to employ them when it suited him.
>>
He was at a parade in my hometown today on 4th of july what a disgrace
>>
>>693074759
Not sure what you're talking about. But restricting the flow of money sent by immigrants via postal service seems like an awesome platform to attack the postal secret. That's all I'm saying.
>>
>>693074744
>the US is no democracy
Never has been, but it's far less of one now.
>>
>>693064810
FUCK YEA
>>
>>693074744
It's a democracy, but the organized and dominant parties are privately owned. Anyone can vote for more-or-less anyone, but if you don't get the support of one of the party's along with the exposure and funding that entails, you're unlikely to win.
>>
Who the fuck is Bernie Sanders? Some sort of a clown?
>>
>>693074811
>He's an unbridled narcissist, with little to no experience, whom has failed in almost every business endeavor he has ever undertaken, except when he was taking advantage of the law to continuously put the american taxpayers on the line for his repeated bankruptcies. He has shown an uncomfortable willingness to quash the press, and has on multiple occasions proven himself to be a callous and terrible individual. Examples include, mocking a disabled reporter, his insistence that John McCain's time as a POW made him a shitty soldier, his support for torture and mass murder of the families of terrorists(both considered war crimes), his hatred towards illegal immigrants; despite his willingness to employ them when it suited him.

Below is all points, the rest is just you geting butthurt

>Failed in almost every business endeavor he has ever undertaken. Examples
Bankrupcy is a way to preven total loss of your assets. You divide your company like a pie so when one falls it does not drag down the whole of your empire, only the business that fails dies. This is called mitigating losses.
>his insistence that John McCain's time as a POW made him a shitty soldier,
That was shit, but he said he prefers soldiers that weren't caught. McCaine is a badass I doubt he cried.
>his support for torture and mass murder of the families of terrorists(both considered war crimes)
His words were go after, if that means torture to you, then you are a bad man.
>his hatred towards illegal immigrants
Illegals, who by defination are criminals they are breaking the law. I hate criminals too.

Please present more.
>>
>>693075110
Would you say there ever has been one?
I feel like you can make the same stupid claim about democracy, they make about communism.
> it's never really been tried

>>693075238
So it's more
> no chance to win, no point in trying
but actually staying in the race, not regarding the propaganda machine and all that, wouldn't cost him would it? Just to keep his name on the ballot.
>>
>>693074966
http://www.nbcnews.com/business/business-news/would-trump-s-plan-stop-remittances-mexico-work-n551211

Here's a primer.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 946x946px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 946x946px
>>
File: image.jpg (299KB, 1536x1658px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
299KB, 1536x1658px
>>693069155
What part of Baltimore? The nice one with black and white people or the one with black people and niggers?
>>
>>693075689
>nbcnews

Try again Merchant, they are not a trusted source anymore than Fox is. They have an active interest in seeing Hillary win,
>>
>>693075807
>The nice one with black and white people
There is no such fucking Baltimore.
"Nice", lmfao.
>>
>>693075633
It's a question of politics. He could just make an announcement and say 'write me in on your ballot', and fuck what any party says. Totally legal and legit.
>>
File: fastshow.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fastshow.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>693075937
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 251x254px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 251x254px
>>693071679
Based Paine bringing the pain.
>>
>>693076009
Alrighty, thanks.
>>
File: image.jpg (8KB, 160x92px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
8KB, 160x92px
>>693075937
So you live there or near there?
>>
File: trophy2.jpg (27KB, 334x508px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trophy2.jpg
27KB, 334x508px
>>693070640
>>
File: 1466742956875.png (213KB, 852x554px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466742956875.png
213KB, 852x554px
>>693076342
>was about to respond
>clicked image
>red plaque
>>
socialism will NEVER work in america, and you're actually just a shitty european, OP.
>>
>>693076288
Near fucking Mondawmin.

Nuke it from orbit.
>>
>>693076535
>B-b-but muh socialism
>>
>>693075383
donald trump's support for torture http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/06/politics/donald-trump-torture/
Donald Trump on their families
"The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don't kid yourself. When they say they don't care about their lives, you have to take out their families,"
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/02/politics/donald-trump-terrorists-families/
Donald Trump mocking a disabled reporter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX9reO3QnUA
Donald Trump hired illegal immigrants from Poland to construct Trump Tower.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/feb/25/marco-rubio/marco-rubio-says-donald-trump-had-pay-1-million-hi/
His bankruptcies were all do to poor management, and generally the only condition of the settlements was that Trump decrease his involvement.
>>
>>693071679
Holy shit. Someone actually reads up on what hes talking about, not just what media headlines say
>>
>>693068072
The President of the United States has unilateral authority over the launch of nuclear weapons.

Technically, the dude who's family lives in the White House can end the world because he feels like it.
>>
File: 14592283.jpg (63KB, 696x459px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14592283.jpg
63KB, 696x459px
>>
>>693076842
If you think that guy knows what he's talking about you're an idiot.
>>
File: 693813.jpg (39KB, 500x456px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
693813.jpg
39KB, 500x456px
>>
>>693077121
They used to be 00000000 right?
>>
File: 13139337_14028408.jpg (57KB, 480x475px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
13139337_14028408.jpg
57KB, 480x475px
>>
>>693076702
>donald trump's support for torture
I support torture and enhanced methods

>"The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families.
Every other method has proved remarkably inefficient in preventing terrorism. I knew my son/father was about to do something terrible and I said nothing I would be responsible, same as these.

>Donald Trump mocking a disabled reporter
We can't treat everybody evenly now? IT'S 2016! YOU CAN'T TREAT CRIPPLES DIFFERENTLY, WHAT ARE YOU AN ABLE BODIED MALE?! Seriously though, because he's disabled he is immune from being made fun of?
>Donald Trump hired illegal immigrants from Poland to construct Trump Tower.
So? Hillary sold secrets to Russia, end of the day New York got a nice building, Russia got our state secrets. They were not illegal, they were legal as you can not hire any old illegals to put up a building.
>His bankruptcies were all do to poor management, and generally the only condition of the settlements was that Trump decrease his involvement.
Out hundreds of business ventures a handful of bleeding-edge businesses went bankrupt? He has a successful media careerer and many hotels and resorts all over the world. His track record of finding people to do things he can not is without fault.

>>693077368
The important thing is you tried anon.

>>693077121
So our current president thought to give the ability to deploy and assemble a nuclear bomb to fanatical tribesmen in a conflict torn area who have very limited concept of radiation, fallout and nucleur holocaust?
>>
File: 06615.jpg (72KB, 860x507px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
06615.jpg
72KB, 860x507px
>>
>>
>>
File: paddypitt.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
paddypitt.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
Bern Victims and Shillarys blown the fuck out.
>>
>>693077686
>I support torture and enhanced methods
Then you are a scumbag, just like Trump.

>good excuses /s
>>
>>693077121
>unilateral authority
Even fucking FDR didn't have this.
Don't believe the hype.
>>
Bernie will take all of the donated campaign money and transfer it to a private bank account TAX FREE.

You all just paid for his retirement.
>>
File: cHzqk.jpg (14KB, 315x160px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cHzqk.jpg
14KB, 315x160px
>>693078872
As does Israel, all the middle east, the male parts of Europe, Russia and all of Asia. By doing otherwise you weaken your soldiers resolve and increase the risks to your citizenry and their way of life.
>>
>>693079155
At least he's not pretending to be a president for four years afterwards.
>>
File: Motorlaugh.png (220KB, 500x334px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Motorlaugh.png
220KB, 500x334px
>>693079155
>>
>>693079196
> male parts of Europe
>>
Torture is an unreliable way to get information. If you don't understand why you're too stupid to have political opinions.

Committing war crimes because of your personal assumptive anecdotal bullshit constitutes a total lack of reasoning. You are too stupid to have political opinions.

Why can't a public figure and roll model mock a disabled person? Hmm, I wonder sarcastically.

Do you have a source for this baseless claim? I'd be very interested to see where the Russian connection came from assuming it isn't your asshole.

Bankruptcy isn't really the problem. It's all the fraud allegations. It's constant lies about his net worth. It's the never ending, unabashed, impropriety.

Jesus Christ...your existence is a testament to the fact people are stupid as shit.
>>
>>693077686
See
>>693079344
>>
>>693079049
You're totally correct, FDR never had intercontinental ballistic missiles. Good work on your history, there was no launch command where there was nothing to launch.
>>
>>693079196
We aren't Israel, Russia, Asia, nor Europe. George fucking Washington commanded his army that prisoners of war be treated humanely. Experts say it doesn't work, and it has little support from actual US military members.
>>
>>693079196
Please explain how not torturing people weakens your soldiers' resolve.
>>
>>693079789
Has the US agreed to the Geneva conventions?
>>
>>693066508
Nice try Hillary shill.
>>
>Torture is an unreliable way to get information. If you don't understand why you're too stupid to have political opinions.
>Committing war crimes because of your personal assumptive anecdotal bullshit constitutes a total lack of reasoning. You are too stupid to have political opinions.
>Why can't a public figure and roll model mock a disabled person? Hmm, I wonder sarcastically.
>Do you have a source for this baseless claim? I'd be very interested to see where the Russian connection came from assuming it isn't your asshole.
>Bankruptcy isn't really the problem. It's all the fraud allegations. It's constant lies about his net worth. It's the never ending, unabashed, impropriety.
Jesus Christ...your existence is a testament to the fact people are stupid as shit.

Before ad-hominen and flowery prose.

>Torture is an unreliable way to get information
Against normal people who value their lives, those of their side, of people who reason and logic can still be applied. Against a suicide-cultists the only way you can force information is to deny him paradise and a death worth of entering his afterlife.
>Why can't a public figure and roll model mock a disabled person?
Why can a public figure and role model mock anybody? Because they enter the public sphere and say something sarcastic that entiltes a response.
>Bankruptcy isn't really the problem. It's all the fraud allegations. It's constant lies about his net worth. It's the never ending, unabashed, impropriety.
A man lying about how much he is worth is worse than a woman who actively kept top secret information on a private server without a way for civilian oversight to track it and monitor its use and then sell it to Russia, Israel and many others then deleted and wiped clean the Harddrive so nobody could prove it?
>>
>>693079895
Soldiers lose faith in their backstaff if they here they are being soft on people who were shelling them and drowning people en masse, running over them in tanks and worse. They get angry, they get sloppy, they lose faith in their mission, they don't care what happens to that sheep farmer.

>>693079789
Experts agree that it does not work on your or I as we will confess to anything under strain and prolonged stress. But as said above, to certain types of attacker, it does.
>>
>>693079971
>>693079789

Are unlawful and ununiformed combatants covered under the Conventions? No, they aren't.
>>
>>693080155
W ran a private email server as well, and if you do a quick google search, you'll see that many federal institutions failed to use proper Internet security practices and actually reported being hacked (let alone the ones that never reported). Hillary's email server is a Republican talking point, that's all.
>>
>>693079789
Citation needed
>>
>>693080394
>lose faith in their backstaff if they here they are being soft on people
>certain types of attacker
citation needed
>>
>>693080477
Oh, nice loophole they got there. I forgot they aren't at war right, it's a military operation.

>>693080394
Because certain individuals will not just confess to whatever under torture?
>>
>>693079789
that's fine terrorists aren't pow anyway, they're international criminals
>>
>>693080686
Do Isis soldiers count as terrorist or are they soldiers?
>>
>>693080478
The Bush family is also voting for Hillary in November. I wonder why...
>>
>>693080477
yes they are
>unlawful combatants are combatants not following the conventions
>ununiformed combatants are lawful if they are fighting in defense against an invasion of the country they reside in or defend the post they are stationed (sleep) at, and unlawful if fighting any other time
>>
File: 1385601605906.jpg (48KB, 720x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1385601605906.jpg
48KB, 720x540px
>>693064810
What does Sanders wants to do to fix America's economy exactly?
>>
File: image.jpg (287KB, 1242x1718px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
287KB, 1242x1718px
Dubbs
>>
>>693080824
I thought they weren't fighting to defend any specific country
>>
>>693080794
terrorists
>>
>>693080478
The fact she ran one is not an issue, the issue is she stored Top Secret emails, files and corrospondence on it. Then was unable to provide receit of those emails as she had purposefully tampered with them to remove evidence of wrong doing, that is removing Top Secret information.

In this area of National Security swore under all her various gods, hand to heart on under threat of criminal charges, that she understood how secure these were, negligence is not an excuse in these circumstances. Then we find out she actively traded with them?

Your entire statement makes no sense as she was the one that was responsible for them, she and she alone. She was the one that swore to defend them.

>>693080631
The Codes of War do not cover those who engage in hiding amongst civilians, hiding munitions inside hopsital and civilian targets.

>>693080394 (You)
>Because certain individuals will not just confess to whatever under torture?
Because certain types of uneducated tribesmen are unable to tell a lie if it contradicts the Koran and will endure torture until their will to resist is broken in which case they will tell the truth and die well rather than risk a lie and not enter Paradise.

>>693080824
As mentioned earlier they have yet to be rattified by Congress, we are not bound by them.

>>693081020
Plunge it in to inflation, print more money to devalue the currency then say he can give everybody $15 a hour wage while it is still only worth $4.50 an hour if we are lucky.
>>
>>693079971
yes
the US is a signatory to all Geneva Conventions and all but one amendment to the conventions
but the way the conventions are worded any signatory of the conventions is considered to be a signatory of their amendments until the signatory breaks a condition of the unsigned amendment

also, signatories of the conventions are to treat all enemy combatants as if they were signatories of the conventions until such time as the enemy combatants violate the conventions
even then the signatory may only violate the conventions in a minimal necessary way to effectively combat the nonsignatory combatants
>>
>>693080818
Because anyone is better than Trump

Furthermore, which credible news source did you get that from?
>>
>>693081071
>they
there are 2 "theys" in my post
are you asking about unlawful or ununiformed?
>>
>>693081215
http://www.pbs.org/weta/washingtonweek/web-video/missing-white-house-emails

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_White_House_email_controversy
>>
>>693077686
your image is not related clearly.
>>
>>693081379
The Bush warlords won't be endorsing Trump. Bunch of globalist cucks
>>
File: 1365053761260.jpg (313KB, 853x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1365053761260.jpg
313KB, 853x480px
>>693068105
>If you increase taxes, people will leave to find cheaper rates to pay, thereby taking away jobs that are desperately needed.

Straw-man argument to prevent government to actually raise taxes. Those companies know it would actually cost them a lot more to move their industry around like that.
>>
>>693081374
also
all signatories are to educate their citizens on the terms of the conventions
not just their militaries
so all signatories with a public education system are in violation of all Geneva Conventions
>>
>>693081215
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/the-republicans-who-did-exactly-what-hillary-did
>>
>>693081502
Whatever ISIS is classified as
>>
>>693079344
>Torture is an unreliable way to get information. If you don't understand why you're too stupid to have political opinions.

Other than stopping 4 terrorist attacks on the US and leading the CIA to Bin Laden, it's been useless.
>>
>>693067586
>I'm moving to canada if he becomes president

Yeah, no you're not, faggot
>>
>>693081651
>>693081736
#CorrectTheRecord
>>
>>693081880
Wow that's such bullshit, no wonder you are voting for Trump.
>>
>>693081215
> in which case they will tell the truth
Or, you know anything you want to hear so that it stops.
> implying Muslims don't lie because they won't get into heaven
How does that coincide with the whole
> all Muslims lie to all infidels all the time
Qur'an ideology?

> code of war
Are you talking about Palestine? Also, where does it say that?

>>693081374
So if the enemy doesn't play by the rules you get a little wiggle room to keep the upper hand?

Still, I don't see torture being particularly effective as of now.
>>693081880
Uh, source?

>>693081687
But only if they don't teach you about it in school?
>>
>>693073918
>We have our own military
HAHAHA1 What a joke.
>our living standards are already much better than yours
Meh, not really. The average swede lives to 81 while the average american lives to 79. Not really something to be bragging about.
>>
>>693080824
Also if the implementation of torture was similiar as what happened at abu ghraib, Bagram, and Guantanamo, then civilian noncombatants can and will be detained indefinitely without trial and tortured. I.e. the murder of Dilawar at Bagram, individuals such as Muhammad Ismail Agha(aged 12) who was tortured at Guantanamo, and Ali Shallal al-Qaisi who was tortured at Abu Ghraib. Torture is a war crime.
>>
File: ok-3.jpg (35KB, 543x411px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ok-3.jpg
35KB, 543x411px
>>693082078
>>
>>693082201
> living standard is calculates only by average lifespan
I should move to that Japanese island.
>>
>>693082206
let's "humanely" kill enemy combatants instead
>>
File: sheep5.jpg (304KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sheep5.jpg
304KB, 1280x960px
>>693082150

You're right.
They just went around knocking on doors until Bin Laden answered.
Moron!
>>
>>693082424
Let's maybe not detain them and slowly torture them to death of several years without proof or reason only to realize that we might be torturing the wrong guy.
Come on...
>>
All of you millennials who are voting for sanders are only voting for him because you want weed and free college. You don't understand economics and you've never worked a day in your life you've never experienced communist tyranny. Stop smoking weed and get a job.

be a man not a child.
>>
>>693082206
>Torture is a war crime.

Grow up, Skippy.
>>
>>693066670
this
>>
>>693081880
It did neither of those things. The Bin Laden find was through years of research unrelated to torture, and the files released to Congress by the CIA showed that torture failed to serve any purpose other than as an affront to mankind. https://web.archive.org/web/20141209165504/http://www.intelligence.senate.gov/study2014/sscistudy1.pdf
>>
>>693082642
> got information
> must have come from torture
Its not like you guys have more than enough intelligence agencies snooping around.
> a detained prisoner knows Osama bin ladens position several weeks after he's been detained
You really think Osama stays in one place for long?
>>
>>693082183
>So if the enemy doesn't play by the rules you get a little wiggle room to keep the upper hand?
yes
for instance
>occupying a museum with armed forces is a violation of one of the conventions (Amelioration of the Sick and Wounded I believe)
>assaulting a museum is also a violation of the same convention
>but if a nonsignatory force occupies a museum, a signatory force may assault the museum using the minimally destructive weapons possible to reasonably expect to succeed and not be in violation of the convention

>>693082206
Abu Ghraib was a fucked up situation that fell outside the law
Iraqis that broke the law were put in there
the conventions do not cover law enforcement or criminal punishment
the US had no jurisdiction over the prisoners other than the fact they were occupying Iraq and were preventing Iraq's government to perform basic governmental duties such as law enforcement
>>
>>693082815

Oh, a "report" from the Obama administration.

No ideological bias there at all.
Moron!
>>
>>693082798
Honestly war is fucking hell. Mass violations of human rights don't fix a damn thing.
>>
File: 1465684734715s.jpg (4KB, 120x125px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465684734715s.jpg
4KB, 120x125px
>>
>>693082965
> wiggle room
Well that make sense.
But I fail to see how it includes torturing people over a period of years in a locked down black site in another country.
Not that you're implying that.
>>
>>693082898

Reading comprehension problems, Skippy?
>>
>>693083073
lol good argument. You're just a troll. You haven't posted a single citation this whole time.
>>
>>693083224
It would appear so, were you not arguing that torture stopped terrorist attacks and lead to the detainment of Osama, which BTW. was also very shady.
>>
>>693082898
>You really think Osama stays in one place for long?

2+ years and he never left his house.
So, yeah, he kinda stayed in one place.
>>
File: 1465356314903.jpg (659KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465356314903.jpg
659KB, 1500x1000px
sanders has guaranteed we are screwed by legitimizing bat shit crazy privileged socialists niggers and dumb females
>>
>>693083384
>detainment of Osama

This idiot considers a bullet in the head "detainment".
>>
>>693064810
The best candidate.
>>
>>693083312
>lol good argument. You're just a troll.

Troll: n; A word used by internet idiots to admit they lost an argument.
>>
>>693083633
> murder
> execution
> decommission
Or would you like another word?
>>
>>693083210
it doesn't
there is absolutely no way a signatory can justify denying any captured combatant the protections provided by the Geneva Conventions

but the conventions very specifically prohibit trialling prisoners of war

they shouldn't even be in cuba
the Convention on the Laws of Land Warfare very clearly state that prisoners of war must be detained in an environment similar to where they were captured
so most detainees from Afghanistan should be kept in a high desert (such as western Utah) and most detainees from Iraq should be kept in a barren desert (southern Nevada) or sub-tropical environments (such as the Texan coast)
>>
>>693084121
>Or would you like another word?

How about "Goodbye".
>>
>>693084210
That's interesting information about the terrain, didn't know or expect that.

>>693084382
Goodbye, I see you're running out of arguments so I won't tease you anymore.
>>
>>693064810
Taxes
>>
>>693064810
He's a fucking kike he deserves to be gassed
>implying holohoax was real
>>
File: 554942.jpg (93KB, 880x660px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
554942.jpg
93KB, 880x660px
>>693084573
Thread posts: 177
Thread images: 42





[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.