[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Fucking desensitized seeing people getting killed, crushed,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 105

File: image.jpg (71KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 600x399px
>Fucking desensitized seeing people getting killed, crushed, beheaded, and shot at
How about an animal rekt thread?

>inb4 moralfags ruin the thread
>>
>>678767356
wtf ...story?
>>
What...uh...what am i looking at here, OP?
>>
>>678767356
what im looking at?
>>
>>678767356
what is that? a kind of camel? what happend?
>>
>>678767356
I would contirbute to the thread but I ain't got shit
>>
File: 1442667252216.png (15KB, 210x260px) Image search: [Google]
1442667252216.png
15KB, 210x260px
What the fuck happened to that thing?
>>
File: 1458609918429.jpg (16KB, 312x338px) Image search: [Google]
1458609918429.jpg
16KB, 312x338px
>>678767356
Wtf
>>
>>678767356
That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.
>>
>>678767967
>>678767952
>>678767823
>>678767812
I wish I knew, found this on a random thread ages ago
>>
>>678768513
Stale
>>
File: exploding horse.gif (4MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
exploding horse.gif
4MB, 500x375px
>>678767356
>>
File: 1447122423737.gif (1MB, 300x193px) Image search: [Google]
1447122423737.gif
1MB, 300x193px
>animal rekt thread
>>
I feel like if you removed on of the eyeballs and quickly stuck your dick in it would feel pretty good. It looks like whatever is going on in that head is trying to get out; All the brain matter and everything else would gush around your dick and cause pressure on it
>>
File: this kills the crab.webm (3MB, 584x480px) Image search: [Google]
this kills the crab.webm
3MB, 584x480px
>>
>>678768633
Birth defect. and nice dubbs m8
>>
File: squirrel vs mousetrap.webm (2MB, 1400x720px) Image search: [Google]
squirrel vs mousetrap.webm
2MB, 1400x720px
>>
File: 1456122902845.jpg (427KB, 608x675px) Image search: [Google]
1456122902845.jpg
427KB, 608x675px
>>678768513
>>
>>678768880
thats not a horse you fucking retard that is a deer.
>>
>>678768880
Wtf?
>>
>>678769108
no shit
>>
>>678768943
kek
Stupid nip
In any normal country its parents would've prevented that situation
>>
>>678769094
10/10. Nice image bro im just gonna steal it now.
>>
>>678769108
first day on /b/?
>>
@678769315
I've Been Here For 8 Months Retard
>>
>>678769023
ahaahhahhaa
>>
>>678769315
Im sorry but it just really rustles my jimmies when I see something blatantly wrong. Like SJW faggots or the bible.
>>
>>678769437
kek
the newfag is real
>>
File: bait.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>678769437
>>
>>678769758
see
>>678769854
>>
File: 1436298094130.gif (916KB, 490x367px) Image search: [Google]
1436298094130.gif
916KB, 490x367px
>>678768513
Man that is some moldy ass pasta
>>
>>678769108
nope that's a dog
>>
File: image.jpg (588KB, 1500x1118px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
588KB, 1500x1118px
Dude.
You like the most hardcore guy in sixth grade. Have fun drowning in pussy.
>>
>>678770157
*jimmies rustling*
>>
Found it
http://www.porjati.net/awful/12955-podborka-legkoy-zhesti-2.html
>>
File: 1442470433271.jpg (51KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1442470433271.jpg
51KB, 625x626px
>>678769108
>>
>>678770285
Oh my god is that a photo of the infamous hacker and leader of Anonymous named 4 chan?
>>
HI, I'M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. 9/11 WAS A LIE. THERE WERE NO TOWEL HEADS. THERE WAS NO AIRPLANE. IN TRUTH I WAS VISITING THE BIG APPLE, SO AS TO COMPARE MY GARGANTUAN MEAT TRAIN TO IT AND LAUGH AT THE GASPING NEW YORKERS AS I POUNDED THEIR BELOVED NAMESAKE INTO BIG APPLE SAUCE. HAVING NOT GOTTEN RELEASE FROM MY CULINARY EXERCISE, I MEANDERED DOWN THE STREET WITH MY VITAL BLOOD ENGORGED SEWER PIPE OUT IN FRONT OF ME LIKE A BLIND MAN'S CANE, LOOKING FOR A HOLE IN THE BACKSIDE OF A WOMAN WHICH I WOULD STRETCH BEYOND HUMAN LIMITS. I SPOTTED AT THAT VERY MOMENT AN ATTRACTIVE FEMALE IN A MINISKIRT WAVING AT ME. I SLAPPED HER TO THE GROUND WITH MY ENORMOUS PHALLUS AND QUICKLY RAVISHED HER SKIRT LIKE A STARVED DOG ON A BABY MADE OF STEAK. THE SIGHT THAT AWAITED BOTH SHOCKED AND ENRAGED ME. AFTER SEEING THIS "WOMAN'S" RAISIN-SIZED WINKY WINKLER, I VOMITED DOWN HIS THROAT AND PENETRATED HIS ESOPHAGUS, RIPPED OUT HIS SPINE AND PEELED HIS CORPSE FROM MY MONEYMAKER. TO TEACH ALL OF NEW YORK A LESSON FOR LETTING THIS FLAMING FAG BAG LIVE, I LET LOOSE A SEMENAL FLOOD OF BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS UPON THE TOWERS OF TWO (AT WHOM'S SMALL SIZE I LAUGHED LIKE A CLOWN RAPING AN 8 YEAR OLD), WHICH CAUSED THEM TO COME CRASHING DOWN LIKE ME AFTER A WEEKEND METH BINGE. I MOCKED THE NEW YORKERS AND MADE NIGGER JOKES AS THEY RAN FROM MY EVER EXPANDING CLOUD OF SPERMAZOA, MASTURBATING TO THE LOOKS OF HORROR ON THEIR FACES. THE GOVERNMENT, IN AN ATTEMPT TO SAVE FACE AND BECAUSE THEY HATE ARABS MORE THAN JEWS, PAINTED A BOEING 767 ON MY GIGANTIC COCK AND CALLED IT A TERRORIST ATTACK. THE FEELING OF PAINTBRUSHES ON MY DICK MADE ME COME AGAIN, AND PRESIDENT BUSH SNORTED UP EVERY LAST DROP BECAUSE HE THOUGHT IT WAS COKE. I GUARANTEE IT.
>>
>>678768880
That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.
>>
So I guess this thread is no longer an animal rekt thread. I guess I'm out. See ya all later faggots.
>>
>>678769023
That's it.

>>
File: 1342243036127.gif (2MB, 313x239px) Image search: [Google]
1342243036127.gif
2MB, 313x239px
>>678769236

Much more likely to be a chink than a nip.
>>
File: 140408_1ngua-9450b.jpg (195KB, 584x434px) Image search: [Google]
140408_1ngua-9450b.jpg
195KB, 584x434px
>>
>>678769083
That's it.

>>
>>678767812
>>678767823
>>678767952
>>678767967
*shrug* Camel with a brain tumor?
>>
>>678770867
That's it.

>>
>>678770861
That's it.

>>
>>678770867
great work, do you have the story?
>>
File: gorillagivesrimjobtodeer.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
gorillagivesrimjobtodeer.webm
3MB, 800x450px
Would post the dog getting diced by some fag (Not sure if it's real) but i dont wanna get b& so animal on animal violence only.
>>
>>678771132
That's it.

>>
>>678770865
that could've been Cambodia, Tibet, Laos, etc... there's more then one relatively poor asian country. quite a few are in disarray.
>>
>>678770867
I would have chopped that thing open, maybe its a huge parasite
>>
>>678769083
you cut the part where it lunges at the camera faggot
>>
File: eaglethrowspigdowncliff.webm (568KB, 464x348px) Image search: [Google]
eaglethrowspigdowncliff.webm
568KB, 464x348px
>>
>>678769083
Lol, when dat kush hit you
>>
>>678771132
That's it.

>>
>>678770895
>That's it.
>I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.
>>
>>678767356
>when the weed is too loud
>>
>>678771298
That's it.

>>
>>678770970
OH YEAH?! WELL AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN, YOU DIRTY ROTTEN LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT, BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME, AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP AND INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS IN A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES, BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS, AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS.
>>
>>678771431
>OH YEAH?! WELL AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN, YOU DIRTY ROTTEN LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT, BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME, AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP AND INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS IN A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES, BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS, AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS.
>>
>>678771455
>OH YEAH?! WELL AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN, YOU DIRTY ROTTEN LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT, BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME, AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP AND INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS IN A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES, BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS, AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS.
>>
>>678771606
OH YEAH?! WELL AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN, YOU DIRTY ROTTEN LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT, BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME, AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP AND INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS IN A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES, BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS, AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS.
>>
>>678771060
Not sure what it is, but it's deformed. Found it on a Jap board, didn't understand shit.
>>
>>678771132
The wolf feels no sorrow when it slaughters the lamb, so why should we?
>>
File: 1311282774182.jpg (20KB, 600x441px) Image search: [Google]
1311282774182.jpg
20KB, 600x441px
>>
>>678771599
>>
>>678768943
Why did the driver stop? Did he forget something?
>>
File: 1459400496091.jpg (43KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1459400496091.jpg
43KB, 480x360px
>>
File: 1451597090707.jpg (85KB, 400x334px) Image search: [Google]
1451597090707.jpg
85KB, 400x334px
>>
File: 1451597316622.jpg (135KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
1451597316622.jpg
135KB, 500x417px
>>
File: 1459040237481.jpg (9KB, 281x179px) Image search: [Google]
1459040237481.jpg
9KB, 281x179px
>>678771858
>>
File: image.jpg (210KB, 685x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210KB, 685x550px
>>
File: 1459053049833s.jpg (3KB, 125x84px) Image search: [Google]
1459053049833s.jpg
3KB, 125x84px
>>
>>678771743
Apparently it's only bad for intelligent animals (humans) to not care and other animals are completely innocent.
>>
File: 1459053475894.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1459053475894.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>
File: 1459043755272.jpg (7KB, 236x191px) Image search: [Google]
1459043755272.jpg
7KB, 236x191px
>>
File: 1360638061917.jpg (29KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
1360638061917.jpg
29KB, 500x340px
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 500x368px
>>
File: 1459054911094.jpg (91KB, 686x442px) Image search: [Google]
1459054911094.jpg
91KB, 686x442px
>>
File: 1459053381265.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1459053381265.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
>>
File: 1459401845772.jpg (70KB, 600x394px) Image search: [Google]
1459401845772.jpg
70KB, 600x394px
>>
>>678771606

--
No but really, story, that one just made me sad, the look on the dogs face, just why.
>>
>>678767356
That just makes me think Fist of the North Star.
>>
File: 1459400448932.jpg (59KB, 608x485px) Image search: [Google]
1459400448932.jpg
59KB, 608x485px
>>
File: 1451597126392.jpg (92KB, 544x400px) Image search: [Google]
1451597126392.jpg
92KB, 544x400px
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 500x337px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 500x337px
>>
>>678767356
Fuck you you fucking homo.
>>
File: 1312691589815.jpg (39KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1312691589815.jpg
39KB, 500x375px
>>
File: 1406827637987.jpg (131KB, 493x800px) Image search: [Google]
1406827637987.jpg
131KB, 493x800px
only thread where bananas and spideys should come together as one
>>
File: 1459400472804.jpg (65KB, 692x461px) Image search: [Google]
1459400472804.jpg
65KB, 692x461px
>>
>>678769023
I don't even understand what's going on here.
>>
File: 1459402218887.jpg (38KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1459402218887.jpg
38KB, 500x381px
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 296x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 296x200px
>>
File: 1453100491032s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1453100491032s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
check this trips
>>
File: 1459554456436.gif (771KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1459554456436.gif
771KB, 500x300px
>>
File: 1445708887196.jpg (133KB, 728x636px) Image search: [Google]
1445708887196.jpg
133KB, 728x636px
>>678770867
I tried to tell them. I tried to let them know that it would be a horrible idea to create a camel worm. But they wouldn't listen. I told them it wasn't right to play god. At least not camel worm god. It would be fine to play just camel god or worm god. Even the two of them separately. But never camel worm god. They didn't listen and now you're all here paying the price. What have we done.... What have we done......
>>
>>678771211
Can you be more of a faggot?

This Shit is nothing to what I've seen. These rekt threads never really get disturbing... You're just a pussy.
>>
>>678770663
Can't flim flam the zim zam
>>
File: 1308006823664.jpg (148KB, 499x367px) Image search: [Google]
1308006823664.jpg
148KB, 499x367px
>>
File: image.png (436KB, 1035x763px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
436KB, 1035x763px
>>
File: 1306640162713.png (92KB, 400x285px) Image search: [Google]
1306640162713.png
92KB, 400x285px
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>
File: 1305501529775.jpg (249KB, 544x800px) Image search: [Google]
1305501529775.jpg
249KB, 544x800px
>>
>>678771298
That ain't no Falco...
>>
>>678767356
The results of those ISIS brain implant tests are mindblowing.
>>
This thread just derailed, didn't it?
>>
File: 1306273590381.jpg (30KB, 523x362px) Image search: [Google]
1306273590381.jpg
30KB, 523x362px
>>
File: 1458913325279.jpg (99KB, 727x540px) Image search: [Google]
1458913325279.jpg
99KB, 727x540px
>>
File: 1458203427765.jpg (31KB, 510x375px) Image search: [Google]
1458203427765.jpg
31KB, 510x375px
>>
File: 1306639738607.jpg (10KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
1306639738607.jpg
10KB, 266x190px
>>
File: 1306638243680.jpg (40KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1306638243680.jpg
40KB, 500x333px
>>
File: 1457254854899.jpg (67KB, 580x569px) Image search: [Google]
1457254854899.jpg
67KB, 580x569px
>>
File: 1306638481768.jpg (127KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
1306638481768.jpg
127KB, 500x367px
>>
>>678771781
Oh look, a moralfag.
>>
File: 1457040231329.jpg (13KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
1457040231329.jpg
13KB, 267x189px
>>
File: 1306638939019.jpg (95KB, 544x400px) Image search: [Google]
1306638939019.jpg
95KB, 544x400px
>>
File: Bambi's Mom.gif (1MB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
Bambi's Mom.gif
1MB, 260x146px
>>
>>678773123
The more I look at it, the harder it is for me to understand what the fuck is going on.
>>
>>678770745
bruh, all humor (at least good humor) is derived from pain or offense. Pull that stick out your ass, dead things are all around you. You don't cry over a dead squirrel in the street, or for cutting a lawn? sheesh
>>
>>678771606

Poor pupper =[
>>
>>
File: 1306639743476.jpg (17KB, 444x300px) Image search: [Google]
1306639743476.jpg
17KB, 444x300px
>>678773538
>>
>>678773123
And this is why you don't have sex with Niggers.
>>
>>678771298
>pig
4lol
>>
>>678773138
WERE YOU AT WERE YOU AT WERE YOU AT WERE YOU AT WERE YOU AT WERE YOU AT WERE YOU AT
>>
>>678773952
WHERE*
>>
>>678772046
Well Peter Singer says it might be morally justified to reduce non-human predator populations... idk
>>
File: 1403375248250.jpg (32KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1403375248250.jpg
32KB, 500x382px
>>
File: Puppy Witch Test.gif (3MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Puppy Witch Test.gif
3MB, 320x180px
>>
>>678768880
Oh yeah, this brings back memories.
The vid this comes from is old, but not that old. My wanna be edgy as fuck ass used to show all of my high school buddies this video to gross them out. I found it legit funny. Apparently they didn't.
>>
>>678773880
Fake and gay
>>
this thread is beautiful, all the spidermans...
*sheds tear of joy*
>>
File: Infested Dog.webm (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Infested Dog.webm
3MB, 600x338px
>>
>>678767356
it looks like a coconut moose
>>
>>678770867
This image raises more questions than it answers...
>>
>>678769023
this kills the crab
>>
>>678774468
That's pretty crazy.
>>
>>678774468
Is this from that Gambia youtuber? Micha or something?
>>
>>678774468
post more dogs with mangoworms plez
>>
File: 1453439434046.png (333KB, 496x484px) Image search: [Google]
1453439434046.png
333KB, 496x484px
>>678771606
dog prison, what happens to snitches.
>>
Thread is officially dead
>>
>>678774699
Lol it shat its guts out
>>
File: Dog killed by croc.webm (3MB, 224x398px) Image search: [Google]
Dog killed by croc.webm
3MB, 224x398px
>>
File: vomiting.gif (2MB, 356x400px) Image search: [Google]
vomiting.gif
2MB, 356x400px
>>678774468
>>
>>678774106
GIF is fucking terrifying until you read the filename. Kek.
>>
>>678769315
you took his bait dude
>>
>>678774699
Does this actually work? That would save me a shit load of time when I go hunting
>>
>>678768880
I love that perk
>>
>>678775190
Rabbits and hares are incredibly frail.
>>
File: Horse in grinder.gif (2MB, 176x178px) Image search: [Google]
Horse in grinder.gif
2MB, 176x178px
>>
File: ice_age_sid_comp_2s.jpg~c200.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ice_age_sid_comp_2s.jpg~c200.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>678773660
>>
>>678775482
It was already dead tho... Sort of defeats the purpose
>>
>>678775506
>my sides
>>
>>678775482
Again with the fucking horse thing.
>>
>>678775482
Shit nigga you making me hungry
>>
>>678767356
wtf is that?
>>
>>678771310
Kek
>>
>>678775398
Kek
>>
Kinda sucks that im gonna share this with you guys because some fgt is gonna end up getting it reported/removed but here... enjoy. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ycl3a7SV7o0
>>
File: Infested Dog 2.webm (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Infested Dog 2.webm
1MB, 480x360px
>>
>>678770867
Rule 34 anyone?
>>
>>678768513
copy and pasted b8 mate
>>
>>678772640
undersea pipe being worked on. Valve is shut off so it's empty. The saw is cutting into it so water is flowing in. Crab steps on the hole. The pressure differential rapidly increases since water isn't flowing in. Crab is sucked in with the force equivalent to the deltaP
>>
Why can't we have a decent rekt thread?
>>
>>678776033
I see, thanks engineer anon.
>>
File: My Head itches.webm (846KB, 236x420px) Image search: [Google]
My Head itches.webm
846KB, 236x420px
>>
File: w.png (239KB, 538x616px) Image search: [Google]
w.png
239KB, 538x616px
>>
>>678774379
actually true and pretty fucking amazing. This research helped develop systems for artificial hearts and dialysis. Similar experiments by the same group or russian scientists gave way to the medical technology that allowed reviving the clinically dead as early as the 50's
>>
>>678776232
I said a little off the top you cunt
>>
>>678775908
I don't see the point of killing the pig. With the way they bissected it I doubt it will be good for eating
>>
>>
File: 1438730173516.png (334KB, 538x616px) Image search: [Google]
1438730173516.png
334KB, 538x616px
>>
File: z.jpg (51KB, 470x451px) Image search: [Google]
z.jpg
51KB, 470x451px
>>
File: y.jpg (29KB, 460x424px) Image search: [Google]
y.jpg
29KB, 460x424px
>>
File: 1449389951979.gif (3MB, 500x207px) Image search: [Google]
1449389951979.gif
3MB, 500x207px
>>678769680
>>
File: x.jpg (51KB, 470x451px) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
51KB, 470x451px
>>
>>678767356
I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP, Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.
>>
File: v.jpg (51KB, 470x451px) Image search: [Google]
v.jpg
51KB, 470x451px
>>
File: Something In My Eye.gif (2MB, 324x244px) Image search: [Google]
Something In My Eye.gif
2MB, 324x244px
>>
File: u.jpg (29KB, 460x424px) Image search: [Google]
u.jpg
29KB, 460x424px
>>
File: t.jpg (29KB, 460x424px) Image search: [Google]
t.jpg
29KB, 460x424px
>>
File: Stabbing Eye Pain.webm (538KB, 264x480px) Image search: [Google]
Stabbing Eye Pain.webm
538KB, 264x480px
>>
File: s.jpg (50KB, 470x451px) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
50KB, 470x451px
>>
>>678771434
kek
>>
File: qw.jpg (29KB, 460x424px) Image search: [Google]
qw.jpg
29KB, 460x424px
>>
File: ihatebirds.jpg (433KB, 960x930px) Image search: [Google]
ihatebirds.jpg
433KB, 960x930px
>>678776294
>>678776446
>>678776583
>>678776625
>>678776685
>>678776746
>>678776870
>>678776910
>>
File: is kill.webm (3MB, 480x288px) Image search: [Google]
is kill.webm
3MB, 480x288px
>>
File: Chick Gets New Home.webm (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Chick Gets New Home.webm
2MB, 320x240px
>>
File: 1459228935366.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1459228935366.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>678776318
>fuck this faggot thats how you make mustard gas
>>
Here we go. I honestly hate every single one of you sick motherfuckers. You’re all the vilest scum on the face of the planet. I have no idea how you live with yourselves. How can you think it is okay to joke about gore, dead people/animals, and people with disabilities? Don’t even get me started on how racist you fuckers are. We are all human so therefore we’re all equally the same. Also, how the heck do think incest is okay? That’s one of the most fucked in things in our world. I just can’t wrap my head around the fact that you people exist. I think I’ve lost all hope for our world to advance any further. At this point it’s just a giant cesspool of villainy and faggotry. One day there will be a way to get rid of you motherfuckers once and for all so that normal and sane people can take your place. That way the world and the internet, especially this site, would become a better and more productive place. When that day comes I will smile.
>>
>>678769758
you fucking swallowed that bait anon.
>>
>>678777203
BAVI MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>678775482
did it die?
>>
>>678777653
no it resurrected

OF COURSE IT FUCKING DIED DUMBASS
>>
File: Let's Play Mouse Trap.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Let's Play Mouse Trap.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
>>678775482
why they didnt take out the bones, skin or organs?
Why? What are they making? Dog's cookies?
>>
>>678777793
>shakethatbooty.ebm
>>
File: 1458981486658.gif (4MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1458981486658.gif
4MB, 320x240px
>>678777761
>shiggy
>>
File: praying squirrel.gif (3MB, 286x225px) Image search: [Google]
praying squirrel.gif
3MB, 286x225px
>>
>>678777385
Nature is so fucking hardcore.
That bitch eat this little chicken alive and SJW cries cuz monkey at the labs die for testing pills to cure humans.
>>
>>678767356
what in the actual fuck am I looking at?
>>
>>678768513
Not sure if bait.
Welcome to /b/.
>>
>>678777302
Old and gay.
>>
>>678778254
what happened??
>>
File: 728.jpg (37KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
728.jpg
37KB, 600x450px
>>678778529
>>
>>678768880
lmao at filename
>>
>>678771606
One of my past dogs did that to another. Brother was walking dog past a house, house dog lunged through the fence. My dog was no pleased and attacked. My brother got our dog off the other dog and they got out of their fast. Had dogs in the past get into fights, always the other person's fault, dog unleashed, dog roaming, angry dogs with poor fencing, etc. Having had pitbulls, I noticed that at least how we raised them they would rather sniff butts and play but they will gladly finish a fight another dog starts.
>>
File: Longhorn Piledriver.gif (4MB, 350x176px) Image search: [Google]
Longhorn Piledriver.gif
4MB, 350x176px
>>678778204
I know right? Nature is way more brutal than humans can ever be.
>>
>>678768996
don't change /b/
>>
>>678778530
Bullfighter got knocked down by the bull and it gored his face.
>>
>>678777793
That's it.

>>
>>678778694
> Nature is way more brutal than humans can ever be.

no its not u faggot
>>
>>678778694
rekt
>>
>>678779102
yes it is Nature doesn't give a fuck if your pet died from a fox or something Nature needs to be harsh so life can exist. It's what life is about you faggot.
>>
File: 1458962699098.jpg (36KB, 750x835px) Image search: [Google]
1458962699098.jpg
36KB, 750x835px
>>678779014
fag
>>
>>678778605
Where did you get that pic of me?
>>
>>678778045
You just ruined a blender
>>
>>678776232
story?
>>
File: image.jpg (161KB, 750x952px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161KB, 750x952px
>>678772808
God help us all.
>>
File: asdfsd.jpg (27KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
asdfsd.jpg
27KB, 540x960px
>>678779264
>>
>>678767356
wtf even is that
>>
>>678779431
wtf is that picture?
>>
File: image.jpg (212KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212KB, 500x667px
It's all yours my friend
>>
>>678778676
Quit defending your violent dog like some enabling cunt of a mother to a shitty child. Stop taking vicarious pride in the perceived toughness of your dog you fat hillbilly pussy. Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs and should likewise be exterminated.
>>
>>678779337
He used Head n' Shoulders with cold water.
>>
File: 001 (3).jpg (32KB, 533x399px) Image search: [Google]
001 (3).jpg
32KB, 533x399px
>>678779636
seconded
>>
>>678779337
Guy was attacked and instead of getting immediate treatment he waited until maggost ate the back of his head to the bone
>>
>>678778045
>Smoothie for cats
Why not just pussy juice?
>>
File: Elephant.gif (3MB, 565x318px) Image search: [Google]
Elephant.gif
3MB, 565x318px
Thread posts: 238
Thread images: 105

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.