[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be ME >manipulate gf for kicks >know exactly what to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 19

File: tumblr_n7893xq4VJ1s9itzno1_1280.jpg (90KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7893xq4VJ1s9itzno1_1280.jpg
90KB, 1024x768px
>Be ME
>manipulate gf for kicks
>know exactly what to say to her to make her think I love her.
>the thing is... I don't feel or believe any of the things I tell her. I only say them because I know that is what she wants to hear or what she values.
>Looking at life as if I am a confirmed sociopath
>Wishing I could love her

Any other /b/tards experience this?
>>
i saw you on the metro the other day
>>
>>657159984
Knew you didn't love me.
>>
>>657159984
Kinda in the same boat as you OP. With my gf and i care for her more than anything but just dont feel the same way I used to when I met her but all females are emotionally unstable and I know that if I leave her she will lose it and become spiteful and say she will try and kill herself so I just stay cause there is no way out.
>>
Sociopath here

Just got out of two year relationship.Told her everything, the whole works. However wishing I loved her never happened. said it millions of times though kek

pic related
>>
Yeah got the same thing going anon. Just gotta keep pretending I suppose
>>
lol do this all the time. sometimes i get so into the bullshit than i forget i'm just trolling basically, and almost get upset at some shit.
>>
>>657159984
Been in that state for 17 years. Now we got two kids below the age of 6. Love them though.
>>
>>657160376
>sociopath here
the edge is real
why dont u just go shoot up a school or something and rid the world of ur kind
>>
"Sociopath" is just a fancy word for asshole
You wish you were sooo cooool
>>
>>657160682
cause if i shot up a school i wouldn't be able to get anymore pussy

edge is life loud and proud
>>
>>657159984

I have the exact same thing OP. Fuck am I a sociopath too?

I've had multiple girlfriends, one lasted for 4 years, the relationship i'm in now is going on for 2 years.

But I've never experienced love. Never. I don't know what it is. I just say the 'right' words to keep her happy. But I never mean any of them.

I also flirt with lots of other girls via WhatsApp and Snapchat. All very controlled, so my current girlfriend could never find out. The girls I flirt and sext with, never know each other or don't even have common friends.

I have this urge to flirt with other girls, in the hope I can find real love with them, i guess?
>>
I've been like this since I had my first few girlfriends at the age of 13, I've never really loved a person. I dont even know if im capable of loving someone ever, heck I might not even know what the feeling feels like
>>
>>657160682
>not knowing what sociopath means
>>
>>657160863
are you me?
>>
>>657160863
>>657160507

Listen up you fucking edgy faggots.
None of you are sociopaths. The truth is you all are just too immature for a relationship and are obsessed with getting some.

Grow up a little and get over yourselves.
>>
>>657161056
says the randy fag on 4chan

nice bait faggot
>>
>>657161168
>randy
I guess the brits are awake
>>
>>657159984
>>657160376
fags who are scared of there own insecurities and feelings that they have to play with others.
>>
>>657161056
so true
>>
>>657161168
die
>>
>>657161369
Nah,ego too big to be insecure. Just really enjoy fucking with someone
>>
>>657160863

I'm in the same boat as OP and you.

I have a wife of several years and got a mistress recently.

Started playing the same games with the mistress. Made the mistress love me. Didn't feel anything for either. Only keep either of them for entertainment and sex.

Maybe this is what men are supposed to be like and it's only social conditioning by society that makes us feel that there is something inherently wrong with being like this??
>>
>>657159984
Every relationship I ever had was like that. Eventually you just start cheating a lot. Its pretty awesome.
>>
>>657160560
this post is high level autism
>>
ITT: A bunch of faggots scared of confrontation trying to play it off like they're the manipulative ones, while they're trapped in loveless relationships reaffirming their girl's positive feelings and getting nothing in return.
>>
>>657160769

This. OP is some wizard who dated the first broad that asked and rationalizes that he's a psychopath mastermind rather than too much of a coward to leave a no-chemistry relationship.
>>
>>657159984
I lived the same way, had my depressions, had 9 different girlfriends. (And sex with 5 prostitutes, weee).
And now, at age 30, for the first time I'm in love and have a fiance.

For me, love is to tolerate having someone around you in your house using your stuff 24/7 for a year.
It's all just chemicals, nothing special about it :]
>>
>be me 40 years old
>all relationships have been like this.
>serial cheat, liar and emotional >chameleon
>you do fuck up though, it does >catch up, you get caught
>when you do it takes everything in >the sociopath to come out on top >again
>>
>>657162240
This.
>>
>>657159984
Can relate
>>
>>657159984
i can also relate. except that i just wanna fuck around. not happening though, well
>>
How do we love people? Anyone figured it out yet?
>>
I'm not a sociopath but I'd love to, 'cause caring only hurts you.

Yeah that sounded like teenage angst, but fuck you.
>>
>>657160376
You're not a sociopath, you won't even post a nude where her face is visible
>>
>>657162614
x) nice bait bro

here, for making me cringe hard

knock your cock out
>>
>>657161502
Your ego is because of your narcism which is there because you're insecure.
>>
I fell in love with my gf, and was in love with her all the time( for almost 2 years) and now 6 or 7 month after we're done I still have love for her.

I can't even imagine being with someone together who you aren't in love with.
>>
>>657159984
Is your life that sad, that you have to make shit up on an Internet forum?
>>
>>657162924
nah. just like the rush of a lie
>>
>>657159984
Feels the same way. Been with my gf now for one and a half year. Is it not just how life is?
>>
>>657163137
Not for some
>>
You all use the word feel?
Then you are not S
Bye
>>
>>657159984
This thread is shitting all over my femanon feelings.
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 229x220px
>>657163860
>>
>>657159984
I've been with my girlfriend for 3 years now and although it can be fun sometimes and sex is great, I really wouldn't care if we split up tomorrow from my side of things. The only reason I wouldn't do that is because I don't want to fuck her up, she is entirely emotionally and socially dependent on me.

Wat do?
>>
>>657162880
Thanks dude, keep up the good work
>>
>>657164319
This question needs to be answered
>>
>>657162591
WE, as anonymous?
>>
you have got to grow from a self-centered point of view, where only your own needs matters, to a higher level of understanding; to be able to give selflessely... most of the people in the western countries are blocked in this materialistic, personality-centered point of view. reconnecting with your higher self; higher values allow to experience higher, unconditional love. not sure why I spend time writing that on /b/; but hey whatever:)
>>
>>657164319
>>657164711
1. You can kick her to the curb and watch the destruction that you've set up unfold

2. You can keep doing what you're doing. There's no reason to stop if you are getting good out of it. As long as nothing is wrong keep her around and be happy without loneliness.However the second shit goes bad, move on to something better.

3. Cheat and get double the goods.
>>
teach me to do this plz
>>
>>657165081
I'm the second poster, and I didn't so much set my situation up. I sort of acted upon lust.
>>
>>657159984
I just broke up with my partner of over a year today and did all of the things that you're saying.

I hope I did the right thing by me and I hope she will be ok.
>>
ITT Edgelords confuse sociopaths and psychopaths.
>>
>>657160238
Exact same situation
>>
>>657165200
There's no reason to be hung up on anything. Do what you want and get what you want. If you wanna see some shit go down, break up. If you want to have a girlfriend, have a girlfriend.
>>
>>657165282
Still cringing through the ignorance
>>
what's the difference between a sociopath and a psycopath?
>>
>>657165388
I tried leaving her and she just told me her whole week went to the shit and she nearly tried killing herself but her mum got home. I said to myself, damn thats selfish of you to use something like that against me.
>>
>>657159984
/being a man
>>
>>657165966
There are many, too many for me to be bothered to type out. Google is your friend for this one.

The single difference I'm referring to right now is being manipulative. Psychopaths manipulate and play games with people. Sociopaths just don't give a shit.
>>
>>657165081
As for point two, I'm not sure what good I am getting out of it except for sex. I do want to have love for somebody, I just don't have it for my current girlfriend, but I am scared of the consequences (for her) if I told her it was over. We're 23 and she sees us spending the rest of our lives together
>>
>>657165966
>>657166251
Pretty much.

Be warned most posts on sociopaths are stupid shit like how to get away from one.Find scholarly articles.
>>
>>657161056
>>657161421
samefag
>>
>>657159984

Dude, WTF you took the words right out of my mouth...
>>
i know the feeling
my 12month lease is only half over. fml
>>
>>657165966
>>657166403
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv91IVpLyBk

There is also this video that does a pretty good job of explaining.
>>
>>657166289
Well there are other benefits besides sex if you keep going. Marriage benefits, income, satisfactory of offspring.

So if you can keep a good one you don't love I'd say it's better than keeping a bad one you do love.

If you find a good one you love, props.
>>
>>657159984
>>657160863
>>657161526

I'm exactly opposite of you guys

I practically love everyone, like really fall easily in them. BTW, man, no LGBT fag shite.

I see their good points, bad, don't care, I love them, but it's so hard to express and the doubts are too stronk.

So hard to express people think I'm fuckin weirdo. I donno right word or place to say that shite.

Tho no vingin here- have had lucky shot once.
>>
>>657166610
I feel ya, I'm stuck with mine thru April
>>
>>657160376
>>657159984
how do you have remaining confidence after you let someone down? trying to achieve that, seem to deflate and feel super-shit even after something remotely inconvenient happens
>>
>>657162105

That's the way i see it. Maybe i'm just selfish, but in all the relationships ive had including the current one, I cant stand the thought of coming home to the same person, not having anywhere to go that's 'mine' that isnt the office, or being able to sleep alone once in a while without starting a fight.
>>
>>657167092
Why though? Are you lonely?
>>
>>657159984
Feel kinda the same. I have not been the same since my first love broke my heart and have come to accept that I may never feel love like that ever again. I like my current girlfriend. We've been together for 3 years now, she's cute and is a good fuck, but I've never felt that fire for her like I did with my ex.
>>
>>657160863
Me in a nutshell
>>
File: 1449576954140.jpg (515KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1449576954140.jpg
515KB, 1365x2048px
This is what I do. I don't think I feel legitimate love anymore, if I ever did. I use the tool of love to get what I want, just like any other tool.

I believe women exist to be manipulated, and in exerting psychological control on a woman, I am turned on. Does that make me a sociopath?

Inability to become emotionally attached to a woman in such a way that it has any meaning to me, I call it, what everyone would want if they could have it.
>>
File: 1447235868432.jpg (85KB, 500x725px) Image search: [Google]
1447235868432.jpg
85KB, 500x725px
>>657167092
Bro, are you me?
>>
>>657161056
qft
fucking edgy kids on le epic 4cham
>>
In giving relationship advice, I will always recommend whoever it is to begin to demonstrate more traits of psychopathy. It's the only hope of not being a complete, total fuck in relationships.

I can't even comprehend actually caring about a woman beyond what purposes she can serve me. That said, I love women. If you can feel me.
>>
>>657167200
"Sociopath here", guy here.

It's just cause I never cared to begin with.

If you care still or have a hard time doing what I do then you're just unsure of yourself. Figure it out. You feel bad for trying to break up so you probably have feelings. Explore those more.
>>
>>657159984

Yeah pretty much.
The girl I'm currently seeing is basically perfect for me. She's great in every way, and we're an absolutely perfect match.

She's crushing hard, and I'm feeling absolutely nothing whatsoever.
So I'm stuck trying to decide if I should go with it and fake it till it happens, or just be honest with her.

The thing is, the chances I'll meet another match this perfect who is into me are SO small...
>>
>>657167675
Again "Sociopath here", guy here.

Doesn't mean you're a sociopath. You need more than just that to really know. Maybe you're just a misogynist.

However you sound like me, couldn't tell you if you're a sociopath anyway. I'm no psychologist even though I'm highly educated in my disorder. If you wanna know for sure ask a psychologist. If you don't want to pay for bs like I did,tell me more.
>>
>>657167774
pls see >>657167568
or is it to do with having a great social life and positive outlook?
>>
>>657167902

Dude, c'mon. You're basically there. Why would you EVER consider 'being honest' with her as you put it?

The whole point is you have all the cards. She's the idiot, feeling a connection that controls her. You're doing whatever you have to do. To cultivate the connection. What's the end result? A lot of control. It's the way relationships are meant to be. You can do crazy things with them. When their minds are completely fucked with whatever the fuck they're feeling.
>>
>>657159984
why do you wish you loved her?
>>
>>657168307

Problem really is that I'm not entirely sociopathic and feel at least a little guilty when I consider that path.

Did it with ex and didnt feel so bad becuase she was trying to manipulate me. But this girl is so lovely and sweet.
>>
>>657168225

It wouldn't really matter. I don't call myself any of those terms because psychopathy or sociopath aren't a real disorder. They're just a certain way of doing things.

I don't know or care whether or not I would be a psychopath, all I know is I exhibit most of the psychopath traits, and value them.

I believe women are a thing to be controlled, first and foremost. I play the game and I play it well. But women are meant to be controlled psychologically.
>>
>>657168513
>Problem really is that I'm not entirely sociopathic and feel at least a little guilty

There is no in between for sociopaths.If you care you care and are not a sociopath.
>>
>>657160238
Most people who threaten to kill themselves wont. I ignored texts from an ex threatening to jump into traffic after breaking up. She is still alive. It was her attempt to manipulate sympathy out of me. In all honesty, quite boring
>>
File: 219194_1701526505165_4207400_o.jpg (131KB, 942x942px) Image search: [Google]
219194_1701526505165_4207400_o.jpg
131KB, 942x942px
>>657167876
>you're just unsure of yourself.
this is true.
Semi-related, I am in-the-closet-gay and have very low confidence about that. Living in shitty ( relating this subject) Greece

>Figure it out. You feel bad for trying to break up so you probably have feelings.
No feelings here, can drop a relationship cold, without me missing this person. ( Not referring to a particular one, have done that to 3 out of last 4)

People seem confused about my ability to do that. This blocks my way of thought.
I want to embrace my behavior and take it to the next level, while stop having regrets
>>
>>657168513

Lovely and sweet, even better. Or maybe I'm just a pervert. Well I am a bit of a perv, I suppose.

When she's actually in what I would call love, which doesn't happen overnight, she really loses a lot of herself and you basically become the main part of your reality. Everything's tied back to you, her decisions, etc. They can't help. They can't take control and use their brains like us.

The more naive, the more fucked they get. I used fucked because it turns them into idiots. Or I would call it an idiot.

But that said, you don't want to do something fucked up. I would never intentionally harm a girl really, and if you have her mind in the palm of your hand, you really have to watch it. I would never want to do any real damage, I get nothing out of that.
>>
>>657160238
There is a way out, you just are preserving van over-bloated self image and interest under the guise of care. It'll happen.
>>
>>65716037>>657160376
That alone doesn't make you a sociopath, however, it is the "sociopathic trait" the others don't have..."wishing I could love her".
>>
>>657168597
>psychopathy or sociopath aren't a real disorder. They're just a certain way of doing things.

Disagree because they are accepted as disorders however I will respect your opinion and stop myself from arguing with you.

Mixing up psycho and socio, that's a paddling

Well then just don't label yourself or wonder. Be yourself.
>>
>>657160769
noooo it's not lol
>>
>>657168694
OKay fair point.

>>657168885
Yeah, I really dont want to damage this girl.

Considering she already left a marriage for me.
>>
>>657161056
this guy gets it.
>>
File: pineaplechickenguns.jpg (14KB, 300x330px) Image search: [Google]
pineaplechickenguns.jpg
14KB, 300x330px
>Be me
>Be transdimensional being
>Can't get gf cause white girls made of matter
>mfw when can only interact trough gravity
>>
>>657169072

There's a condition or disorder for it. Sure. It's BS. The world is run by psychopaths, or whatever you want to call it. That said, it's just a set of traits that are beneficial, that you aren't just born with. That's all it is.

But I can tell you I don't feel like a normal person. I can tell you that much. But I've been at this for a while.
>>
>>657160238
>>657168922
>>657160376
>and many more
idiots have not a slightest clue what sociopaths are.
>>
>>657168853
>I want to embrace my behavior and take it to the next level, while stop having regrets

Sorry, regrets=feelings unless those regrets are something like "losing (insert attractive trait here) was a shame"
>>
File: free_shrugs.jpg (85KB, 600x857px) Image search: [Google]
free_shrugs.jpg
85KB, 600x857px
>>657160376
>sociopath here
>>
>>657159984
yes man 10 years in relationship but I am not able to love... fuck other women and it works
>>
>>657169117

I'm going to give you my opinion on this, which is you basically owe it to her to take it all the way. I can see enough of where the relationship is at, already, that you owe it to her to take it as far as you can take it. It will give her the thrill she is after, whether she knows it or not. But should also give you the fun you want. I would just use it to empower my ego, for the sex, psychological stuff, but to do any damage. Again, even I think that's really fucked. If you're going to do something, you let them down gently. I think you can legitimately break girls this way and that's when they start to do the really crazy shit, like make insane threats to kill themselves, ruin their life, or other crazy shit. Just insane, emotional nutcases at the end of it. That are fun to fuck.

That's probably why I would never become emotionally attached to a girl in any way and view them in the way that I think is optimal. They're happier any way with it. They want someone that exerts dominance over them.
>>
>>657159984
>Wishing I could love her

Probably the closest thing you can get to love if you are a true sociopath.

When you are on trial for her murder can you mention this post?
>>
>>657169305
fucking kek

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
>>
>>657159984
You're not a sociopath, you're a genius.
Teach me your ways.
>>
>>657169042
yes, I haven't disclosed reasons for me being a sociopath. Just stating so anons can understand context
>>
File: avatar_133b98906f8e_128.png (417KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
417KB, 576x576px
>>657169457
>"losing (insert attractive trait here) was a shame"
that's exactly how i see it. Fuck. Haven't figured it out until now

I think I'm compensating for being insecure about being gay, and try to maintain everything that makes me "look the best" for others
>>
>>657169674

Yeah, that's the other thing really, feels like if I just leave her in the cold, she's gonna go off the deep end after leaving her wife basically for a chance with me.

We'll see how it goes.
>>
>>657160376
>>657159984
>>657168225
Posting this literally disproves you're a sociopath, idiot.
>>
>>657170173

Oh shit, you're a lesbian? I've seen you people, you basically do the same kind of shit I do. I don't talk about it by the way.

Any way, my opinion is, you owe it to her. It will give her the thrill. She's just acting off emotion. Give her the intense emotions she's after. At least that's what I would do.
>>
>>657169264
They are disorders. Exhibiting some traits is normal, but having the disorder means exhibiting most of the traits consistently.

And you're born psycho, but you can be nurtured into socio
>>
>>657170348
Oh, yeah.

And I pretty much do owe it her I suppose.

On the best side, the fetish matchup is perfect. She has the ying to all my yangs. It's a good time.
Nothing to lose in the long run, I just gotta get over the guilt.
>>
>>657170017
>Fuck. Haven't figured it out until now
gotcha!

well just keep doing what you're doing, except this time get gay like you're meant to be
>>
>>657170369

At any rate, psychopaths control this world. The whole system we're in benefits the psychopath the most. I don't think I really need to say much more.
>>
>>657161056
>you all are just too immature

This is code for "why don't you do what i wan't" - woman detected.
>>
>>657163087
You lie out of insecurity. I bet 90% of you is just delusions of grandeur
>>
>>657170226
>Is psychologist
>Majored in social disorders
>Travels around 4chan looking for shit he can "disprove"
>be me
>kek.AVI
>>
>>657170594
*sociopaths

yes
>>
>>657159984
Sounds more like a normalized disassocuation, with the moment or self, while trying to compensate for the lack you might otherwise face.
>>
>>657170522

Yeah you do. I mean if you want to. Since I reject most of our concepts of morality, I don't feel guilty for doing most of the shit that others might consider 'fucked up'.

But I get off on control. It's not something that's for everyone. A specific personality likes this.

But if you repeatedly use sex to reinforce dominance, well that's a great thing.
>>
>>657170746
Oh! You've gotten me! You have ever so cleverly broken my ruse!
>>
>>657167774
>>657168278
>>657167568

It's very weird. I don't consider myself handsome. Normal pretty much, and pretty short (173) compared to my other european friends,

so I wouldn't say positive outlook, but I would say social life.

I hate people, but I do have a social life. It's very weird when both coexist.

Sometimes I imagine in detail and plan to kill everyone in my building,
and sometimes I just want to hug everyone and cuddle with them.

Sometimes I have great vision for humanity and how I'll take my part on it,
And sometimes I aim to kill every single human in this planet, one way or the other.

So yeah, it's pretty weird, but I can live with it.
Oh, and I do get so lonely sometimes I want to hang myself from feeling those feelings.
>>
>>657170876

I guess if I look at it in a different way, I might feel guilty if I just go with it and say nothing to get what I want.

But if I dont give her what she wants, then I'm totally guilty of being a homewrecker for nothing.
And really, that's easily the greater evil.
>>
File: 1245235412323.png (26KB, 527x409px) Image search: [Google]
1245235412323.png
26KB, 527x409px
This thread
>>
As soon as i've fucked the girl i'm not interested in her company until i want sex again. 25 now and despite having had long term relationships i see no end to this feeling.
>>
File: 1398624494769.jpg (45KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
1398624494769.jpg
45KB, 460x276px
I have similar issues OP but I am avoidant rather than sociopathic. My gf is living in my house now and I don't know what to do. The emotional blackmail is horrible. I want to die.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 640x638px
>>657159984
Anon If you are so bored simply move on, others are simply here for your entertainment

She is only worth as much enjoyment as u get out of her
>>
>>657167649
Nothing can love like virgin unscarred heart
>>
>>657171023

One thing is for certain, is you have to give her what she wants. I mean come on
>>
>>657159984

I read a thing a while ago that said that in longer relationships loving someone is an active choice and not just blindly following emotion. That's what makes "teen" love so exciting, the fact that you're just going off of feelings. I don't know personally, because I've never been in a real relationship, but there you go.
>>
>>657167019
The problem is i only love the bad ones :/....just split with the gf of 3 years who would do anything for me but i simply just don't care. I only want good things for her but she's not gunna get them with me. Sucks
>>
>>657159984
>dating someone he doesn't really love for sex
>feels special

What are you 12? You are not a "sociopath" or a manipulator, you are just an asshole. Nothing special about it.
>>
>>657171129

Yeah, I guess you're right.

Guess I'll make that date then.
>>
>>657171165
Well from experience you know the good ones are hard to find good love for. Step up your game give the good girl what she's looking for so you can get them benefits. Or live poor and love the bad ones.
>>
>>657171327

Gotta do it. Give her love. A lot of it. Make her feel happy. And have some fun with it.
>>
>>657160863
Am I you?
>>
>>657170551
thanks for your time man. srs

>well just keep doing what you're doing, except this time get gay like you're meant to be
and the cool advice keeps coming
>>
Old fag here. (27) I've been doing this since I started fucking girls (13). Currently, I was doing it to a nice curvy little 20 year old and I just found out I got my side girl pregnant. I don't feel love for either of these chicks. This is probably karma biting me in the ass and I'm currently trying to make things work out with my side girl. If only for the baby. Best of luck OP.
>>
>>657159984
Doesn't this behaviour show that you actually care about her? I mean you probably want her to feel loved and although you say you don't love her you'd do anything to make her happy.
>>
>>657171619

You should have movement rights across the EU even though everyone is still buttmad at Greece right now.
You could go be gay someplace else, someplace a bit less terrible
>>
>>657171165

What you're loving is the feelings. Problem is, you associate the feelings as the girl. When really, the girl is simply an object that is creating the feelings. If you really want to be good, you have to take her out of it. She's a factor. Not this larger than life thing that makes your emotions go crazy.
>>
>>657170973
you sound like a damn interesting person. you got skype/email?
>>
File: 1445801694973.jpg (20KB, 235x236px) Image search: [Google]
1445801694973.jpg
20KB, 235x236px
>>657163860
>manipulate gf for kicks
>>
>>657171680
No, it means he feels guilty about not loving her. He isn't a sociopath.
>>
>>657171506
But why would i continue the charade? I don't feel anything for her and i dont know why. She absolutely adores me and it was getting to the point of depression because she was waisting her time and energy on a shitbag like me. I figured cutting her loose was the best thing i could do.
>>
>>657171619
Just have confidence. Although Greece is fucked you can find a way to be your natural gay self elsewhere. Get your ass to a nice liberal country where no one really cares what sex organ you like.
>>
>>657163860
It's ok, women can be sociopaths too.
>>
>>657162924

You literally do not know the meaning of narcissism.
>>
>>657171785
That's an insane way to look at my situation that i never saw before...thanks anon
>>
File: 1449128674160.jpg (336KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1449128674160.jpg
336KB, 1200x1200px
>>657159984
>>
>>657172053
no, he literally doesn't know the spelling
>>
>>657164967

Also this. It's very tough anon. The self has enormous gravity and most just cannot escape it. You shouldn't be totally selfless though, you should embrace yourself but not get caught by it. It's a delicate balancing act sometimes.
>>
>>657171970
Depression in me
>>
>>657171675

I like what you're saying more. This is how you have to do it. One thing to the next. Factors, not emotions.

I think this only really works if you really have a distaste for actually being in love, or anything close to it. I know I do. And I would say it would be impossible for me to go there. I'm too logical. I exercise a specific dynamic that results in everything I could ever want. I suppose, in a way, that is my love.
>>
>>657171970
If you can satisfy her then she's getting what she wants. Which means she'll spend all of her free time satisfying you.If you can do what she needs do it. Cause you can get it.

If you can't give it though, fucking abort
>>
>>657161828
Ily mang
>>
>>657159984
sociopath...its just a form of not getting into the mold of society...
i've been there with the girl stuff...let her go,being alone is awesome
>>
>>657172192

That's what I do. It's how I do things. The best part is nobody can ever know. But you're giving yourself a big advantage.

The only thing I wouldn't do is severely mentally traumatize a girl, which you can do. But I enjoy sex for dominance. But I just don't feel love. I don't feel those feelings. It's just not the way I ended up, but honestly, I'm not sure if I was ever really that way. Everything's a factor to me, situations require management, and feeling emotions in such a way that they actually have any meaning to you is just not effective.
>>
>>657172413
I couldn't continue giving her what she needed and having her want/need me more when i wanted her less and less
>>
>>657159984
i feel you OP, but i think its more that woman just want to to hear what they want to hear, and if you dont give them that it further destabilizes an already unstable emotional concoction that is the female mind.

i mean wtf is love anyway? i told my ex i loved her for 2 years and apart from the entertainment/enjoyment and the physical needs she provided there was not much else to it.
sure i was "sharing" my life with her but thats because i was getting something in return, whilst fulfilling her emotional needs.
we broke up because i didnt want to string her along anymore since it would be a bit too cruel to have her thinking we were going to get married and all that shit.
its lke an off switch tbh fam
>>
>>657172836
Are you sure?
If you can dig for it do it.

Otherwise you have time to find another good one,I'd hope
>>
>>657172693
This is the only time ive felt nothing for i girl i dated...i kinda just thought theyd come over time? But never did...ive been way fucked emotionally from some emotionally fucked girls and think its jist numbed the feeling of "love" for me all together
>>
>>657159984
>confirmed sociopath
>wishing I could love her

nah man, try again.
>>
>>657173088
Im pretty sure i cant anymore cause ive been feeling this was for like a year now....just put it off for so long because you dont find good girls like her especially one thats gunna tolerate my shit. Hope im doing the right thing
>>
>>657159984
yeah, you'll only care when you lose her and even then it won't hurt for long.

I've only truly hurt once in my life.
>>
>>657163792
+1
>>
>>657173467
Well, discuss it with her first. Tell her how you feel. Maybe something cool will happen.
>>
>>657173769
Did. ..broke it off yesterday
>>
>>657173286

Yeah... I mean, what is love? The fact that our society perpetuates this romantic fairytale that isn't realistic aside, I think it's something that is extraneous, and arguably, odd in nature.

I mean, I love women a lot. I love when they fuck me. I love when they boost my ego. I love when they do and be what I want. So I'll return that with love. But the love doesn't control me in any way.

There's a right and wrong way of doing things, and letting love control you as a guy, is just not right. It's a weak thing to do. It's weak.

On the other hand, women can't help it. They can't control their minds like we can, and if she could, I wouldn't want to be with her because to me, that isn't feminine.

Women respect, and respond to dominance. I believe one of the most important thing to remember in a relationship is you are either in control, or being controlled. There's no third option.
>>
>>657173879
Well keep your head high and find someone you can either love or satisfy
>>
Loving a woman is just asking to be a second hand cocksucker. Shes gonna let some nigger or jersey shore wap use her mouth as their personal ejaculate deposit. Woman are fucking stupid. Use them abuse them and leave them
>>
>female bodied
>don't consider myself a boy or a girl
>can't into romantic love
>no desire for sex
>just anime
>be small and people think I'm attractive but I can't into finding real people hit
>23 been this way forever

I'm glad this isn't rare.
I'd rather live on my own and have my own money than cohabitate with someone other than cats
>>
File: 1397778778608.png (29KB, 613x556px) Image search: [Google]
1397778778608.png
29KB, 613x556px
>>657161056

This. Lying to girls to get laid is straight up normie behavior. You people are too astonished with yourselves.
>>
>>657174176

It's true, trusting a woman is asking for trouble. Women are sad, and pathetic in nature, and as such, need to be made what to do. Not trusted.

I agree with this though I don't abuse women. You just get what you want, she gets what she wants, you're both happy.
>>
>>657174325
what sex are you?

Do you dislike social contact?

Do you really not want any benefits of having a partner romantic or not?
>>
>>657174462
I dont abuse them either lol. I was juat being a dick. I use them for their money and orifices and whatever else i can get from them. And the crazy yhing is that if i treat them like ahit they love me more. If i was to love them then thats when they come home with dick on their breath and try and make me a second hand cock sucker
>>
>>657170973
As if I'm dang stupid enough to give /b/ my dang skype kek
>>
>>657176664

Couldn't agree more. This is exactly what I wish so many guys knew. Women are no good, pieces of shit that are fun to fuck. And if they're hot, then they're very fun to fuck.
Thread posts: 181
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.