[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found this on my gf's phone--but she never sent it

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 12

File: image.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
Found this on my gf's phone--but she never sent it to me. What do?
>>
It wasn't meant to be sent to you.
>>
Ask her by text to send u a topless pic, if she sends diff one. Get suspicious.
>>
Post more
>>
>>649894262
This is literally rape. You do NOT get to search rape her phone. She is a grown ass woman and has her own life and if you're not man enough then buddy boy you need to grow up.
>>
Cry
>>
It means someone has found a good place to hide his fat black sausage in her. The angle of the pic indicates that she didn't take it herself, so the sausage owner probably did that. Now, dump her noods as revenge.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 576x362px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 576x362px
Never sent this one either.
>>
>>649894354
THEN WHO WAS PHONE??????
>>
>>649894470
>feminist bait

Just check the file data, if the date is older than your relationship, it's not your issue. Otherwise, who was fone?
>>
>>649894470 found the feminist
>>
>take picture of dick
>allow her to "accidentally" find it
>drink a beer
>>
>>649894262
I take many pictures of myself which are not to be sent to anyone.

Calm down OP.
>>
>>649894582
>if she got herpes before she was with you it don't matter
nigger quit nigging
>>
>>649894470
They now define literally as figuratively because of idiots like you.
>>
File: I'm busy.jpg (88KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
I'm busy.jpg
88KB, 640x1136px
Last Friday, my girlfriend's ex-boyfriend was paroled.

The night before, my girlfriend asked me if it would be alright for him to crash at our place. I objected of course, but then she got really upset and started crying because I wasn't being supportive. They have a child together and she wanted her son to be able to spend some time with his father. I felt really conflicted because I have been filling in as the boys father for the past 3 years. I've taken him shopping for school clothes, I take him to school every morning and I've spent hundreds of hours helping him with his homework.

She went to go pick him up @ 7am. I called her around 12pm to ask her if she wanted to have lunch with me and it quickly became apparent that she was in the act of having sex while talking to me on the phone. I called her out for it and she didn't deny it. It sounded like she just dropped the phone on the floor. I listened to her get railed for as long as I could take it, but I eventually broke down in tears and hung up the phone.

Before I got off of work Friday afternoon, my girlfriend sent me this snapchat.

Of course, I'm furious about it. I've never been this angry. I went home to confront the man in my house and as soon as I saw him he grabbed me by the throat and pushed me into the corner of my foyer. He made it very clear that he was physically stronger than me, but he didn't strike me. He told me to go get him a beer. I looked at my girlfriend and she wouldn't make eye contact with me. After I got his beer and gave it to him, I spent all of last weekend listening to them fuck in my bedroom. They never stopped. 4 whole days of fucking non stop and she was extremely loud.

I think he's dealing drugs out of my house, now. If I call the cops, I could be charged with maintaining a dwelling for the distribution of narcotics and my house could be seized and auctioned. I inherited it from my late mother and it's paid for.
How do I get this guy out of my house?
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 585x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 585x375px
Ah dammit.
>>
>>649894262
She doesn t hold the phone, so someone is taking the picture for her.
Check the time the photo was taken, if you were together at the time, I have bad news for you op.
>>
>>649894741
>that pic
>wrong "you're"
fucking can't get a boner to this
>>
File: 1421626549214.gif (858KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
1421626549214.gif
858KB, 240x228px
Dunno but I wouldn't date sagging banana tits. Up to you to date this apelette though.
>>
>>649894262
>What do?
send it to National Geogrraphic
>>
>>649894806
Found the virgin.
>>
>>649894394
Why, that makes no sense.
>>
>>649894470
>This is literally rape. You do NOT get to search rape her phone.

Nice troll attempt, Cunt. Feminazi's suck at diction.
>>
>>649894741
You call the cops and tell the truth you faggot. Or shoot the guy. Dissolve the body and pour it down the streets. Problem solved.
>>
>>649894262
Send it to her from a number that's not yours, tell her: Sup, got a new number, send me another nude, but with your ass. You'll get an ass pic from her and eventually she'll call you by the guy's name she's been sending those to.
>>
>>649894905
It's not supposed to, it's a girls train of thought.
>>
>>649894741
Lol
>>
>>649894470
so when my gf checks my phone, I'm being raped? doesnt feel as bad as its made out to be
>>
>>649894806
You're literally a 15 year old
>>
>>649894992
It's impossible to rape a man. Rape is about power, and men have the power in life.
>>
>>649894741
Fake ans gay
>>
>>649894949
Down the sewers. Fucking auto-uncorrect
>>
>>649894262
shes not even holding a phone in this pic! who took the pic?
>>
>>649894741

Are you a fucking fag? Stand up for yourself, in USA you can do anything to unwanted intruders right? I would have beat him into the hospital by now
>>
>>649895058
that sounds kind of made up and simplistic
>>
>>649894262
>>649894564

not a selfie.., so IF its realsies then someone else has taken it with her phone...

your a idiot thinking we will believe this....

go to bed.

or do this NOW and post results.
>>649894960
but dont text the photo, just say whats up i got a new number, can i get a photo?
>>
>>649895058
You wouldn't think so with every man on the planet capitulating to the SJWs at every turn.
>>
File: 1434516358446.jpg (48KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1434516358446.jpg
48KB, 330x319px
>>649894741
This is how it's fucking done, Op. This nigger spent at least 15 minutes typing this shit up in word before hand, then he went the extra step and actually created a fake snapchat that provided just a micro-drop of credibility to an otherwise outlandish story.

Its enough to get replies from both idiots who believe it's real, and autists who can't refrain from pointing out that it's bait.

This is a fucking clinic on how to get replies.
>>
>>649894262
kill her, then yourself

alternatively: fuck pizza, steal girl, eat bike
>>
>>649894741
Call the cops and tell them what happened. He's holding you and your property hostage on threat of physical violance.

Not even a remote chance you'll be implicated if A. You call the cops and B. He has prior felony convictions. They'll hang the dirty nigger in court.
>>
>>649895338
dude
it's a funny post and literally nobody takes it seriously
it's too perfect and escalates exactly in the worst ways somebody would do for a story

shut up
>>
>>649894741
The gayest part of this story was the fact you called it a foyer. Fag
>>
>>649894262
well ASK HER instead of lurking here you dipshit.
If she sent it to someone else -> idunno
If she didn't -> new sex game.
>>
>>649894741
>>649894262
what's the deal with all the cuckbait these days?

is it THE JUWE trying to normalize nontraditional families to destroy western society?
>>
File: Unbenannt.jpg (71KB, 850x618px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.jpg
71KB, 850x618px
>>649894743
OP, that your girl?
>>
Despite being fake, it irks me that people will go and shoot up a public place and kill a couple of people that more than likely had little-to-no bearing on their lives, while there are plenty of people who would rather just give up than take their enemies to the next level and see how far they're willing to go.

A drug dealer, you say? Snoop and wait until he gets a large 'shipment' and then make it disappear. Come up with some 'evidence' for his 'boys' that come knocking and seem concerned about the whereabouts of said shipment and/or payment for it.

The girl, while being fake and not looking bad, you could probably masturbate to fairly regularly if you're into that kind of thing although there are plenty of strip club girls that might not HIV up all your belongings.
>>
File: 2spoopy.png (123KB, 1313x974px) Image search: [Google]
2spoopy.png
123KB, 1313x974px
>>
File: baitkai.jpg (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
baitkai.jpg
7KB, 224x225px
>>649894470
>>
>>649895391
Also, tell them your girlfriend is knowingly helping this man to do it. Show them the pics of her screwing him, and they'll be shone in court as evidence. She gets put out for being a wore and the guy goes to prison for 25-50 years.

Let her try to come crawling back and get a restraining order on her. She loses you, she loses the ex, she loses the ability to benifit from your income and her nudes are shown in court. She may go to prison for aiding and abetting.
>>
>>649895338
>This nigger spent at least 15 minutes typing this shit up in word before hand, then he went the extra step and actually created a fake snapchat
No he didn't, it's pasta
>>
>>649895581

Fucking this.
>>
>>649895598
The person who originally posted it put an uncommon level of forethought into it.

It's funny.
>>
>>649895503
Underated post
>>
File: Unbenannt.jpg (61KB, 685x632px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.jpg
61KB, 685x632px
>>649894741
nothing more to say, abandon thread
>>
>>649894470
Its not rape. Is he holding her down and forcefully penetrating her? No. Fuck you, and your entitled beliefs that woman should get an enhanced ammount of privacy to guys, id have no problem shitposting my best friends dick pics on /b/ either retard.
>>
>>649895896
Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?
>>
>>649896018
Thread abandoned.
Goodnight, fellas.
>>
>>649894741
I would make it very clear that I could physically handle a hammer on his fucking head, then I would smack the living shit out of that semi-girl friend. It is a damn shame a kid is in between this shit, but think for yourself.
>>
op here
I don't really have a girlfriend
I saved these pics from another thread
Sorry
Sometimes I like to pretend I have a gf and like to fantasize about her cheating on me
>>
>>649896083
this has to be pasta.
>>
>>649896083
no one is going to read that shit nigga, KEK!
>>
>>649896076
This. Law fag here and this is the definition of rape. Forced intercourse.
>>
>>649896222
>implying you reverse searched pic in OP
>>
>>649895058
>It's impossible to rape a man. Rape is about >power, and men have the power in life.

I cant stop thinking about the mentality of these fucking posts, for a group of bitches who claim men have the power and therefore can not be raped you are already admitting you are beneath men and not an equal by choice!
>>
>>649894262
Cuck
u
c
k
>>
>>649896222
well, then get your story straight or at least come up with non-tracable pics.
>pic related
>>
>>649894262
Lol
>>
>>649896379
Yeah, i mever understand thes epeopl, its like they think we dont treat are fellow men as shit as we do women.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.