[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask a 26 year old who just got back from 2 years of living

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 6

File: yuria.jpg (173KB, 786x1200px) Image search: [Google]
yuria.jpg
173KB, 786x1200px
ITT: Ask a 26 year old who just got back from 2 years of living in Kyoto, Japan as language student, research assistant on Japanese relationships anything.

inb4 you ask, the answer is yes, I did eat that asian butthole.
>>
>>649524943
ok /b/ i dun goof'd
its unlikely she will follow up though so i think im fine.
>>
>>649525121
follow up? lolwut?
>>
>>649525121
it was honestly unfair how it was propositioned and there is no explicit reason stated so it should be fine
>>
>>649525243
you'll find out i guess
>>
Did your cock go blurry when you were there? Or is that just Asian men?
>>
>>649526103
Lingering radiation from WWII, mate. Your dick does get blurry confirmed, but luckily not all women suffer form blurry vagina.
>>
What was the most fun/coolest thing you saw/did?
>>
easy game with asians as western master race confirmed?
>>
>>649526451
Confirmed, asian women have a weird obsession with gaijin, it you're tall and white, you're treated like a minor celebrity/diety. It's honestly the easiest relationship/friendships/pussy you;ll ever get if you fit the bill.

As for master race, so far the French are winning. so if you're French, or at least speak French and thus lie about being French, you're in like Flint. Methinks the huge influence French fashion brands have on Japanese women aged 16-35 has something to do with it. Most Japanese people don't have much of a personality, so they will like shit they think they are supposed to like and accept(e.g. Drake, Justin Bieber, One Direction, high class French fashion brands, etc.)

>>649526306
Weirdest/coolest thing I saw was the チンコ祭(Chinko Matsuri: "Penis Festival")Literally nothing but dicks and dick shaped things all fucking day. Meant to celebrate fertility, but it was definitely weird, other than that, weirdest experience I ever had was about 2 months before I left.

This Japanese couple, probably in their late 20's early 30's wanted a baby with foreign and asian features mixed, basically a "ハフ”(hafu:"mixed Japanese person"). So the man asked me if I would impregnate his wife for either money or free sex until conception. I said no due to my ignorance of how child support or impregnating a woman and not taking responsibility pans out legally. Would have been a nice bargain though, blakc don't crack, and neither do asians. They look 12 years old until their 80. She was pretty attractive, though most asian women are. The only hit or miss is the teeth.
>>
File: tumblr_nsgnav9ojV1u8uwjco1_1280.jpg (200KB, 906x605px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsgnav9ojV1u8uwjco1_1280.jpg
200KB, 906x605px
>>
I think OP is a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything
>>
>>649527447

I've lived in Tokyo as a diplomat. My impression is that you need to speak at least some japanese in order to be able to score. If you don't they will think you are a tourist and are there for a short time/just looking to get laid.
>>
>>649526451
Can confirm what OP said. Two friends of mine (tall, white and blonde) are in Japan currently and are literally stopped by girls on the street who want to take pictures
>>
>>649528528
This is true, actually. However, depending on where you are, Tokyo being more iffy than some places, you can score by knowing a few noob phrases and using them at places like social gathering.drinking spots, outside of 居酒屋(Izakaya: "Japanese Tavern") and/or night clubs. A lot of bars and nightclubs are made specifically for Japanese women to meet gaijin for sex. Some women are either pretty straight forward about it, or subtly indirect. If they don't want to score or have anything to do with you beyond acquaintance level relations, they will be ambiguous about it, but easy to read.

I was in Kyoto, which neighbored Osaka, a very westernized town. Every night I went out to the club with me mates, I scored. Most times we would get usered into VIP sections and treated to free Dom P or other types of expensive champagne and the owners of the club would ask the gogo dancers or hostess's to keep us company. They'd always set it up to the point where the ratio of women to men was equal. Most Japanese women get teh impression that all gaijin are rich, given that Japan is a perceivably expensive country. So they take an immediate liking to you. So the majority of my group of gaijin friends, including myself most of the time, but not all of the time, would end up taking a hostess back to our apartment.

If you are good at Japanese, but pretend to suck at it like you just landed in Japan with no prior knowledge of anything relevant and picked up like 3-4 phrases, it actually works better in your favor in regards to scoring. It sort of goes hand in hand with the not looking like a tourist. Although, most Japanese women, 19-22, will fuck a gaijin, simply to be able to say they fucked a gaijin. Youngest girl I'd been with I met on tinder(which is basically a godsend in Japan, unlike America) was 19. Never had sex with a gaijin. Bragged to her friends afterwards. Not about the quality of the sex or lack of, rather just the fact that she fucked a gaijin.
>>
>>649529637
This is another thing, if you fit the bill in any one of these physical spectrums, requests to take pictures will happen. for me, it was mostly highschoolers. Just be tall/white/blonde and walk in front of a private school. You will see what I mean. Depending on how long you reside in any given spot, it actually gets annoying sometimes, unless of course it's going to lead to them taking a special interest in you which might lead(most always) to you getting laid.
>>
File: tumblr_np72mbLFiI1rghb96o2_500.gif (1MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np72mbLFiI1rghb96o2_500.gif
1MB, 450x253px
>>
File: tumblr_nrehy1Rg6W1qb9zmyo1_1280.jpg (79KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrehy1Rg6W1qb9zmyo1_1280.jpg
79KB, 1024x682px
>>
>>649530092
source?
>>
>>649524943
would you say Japan is a cool place to visit just even for a few days? and would the people be accepting enough not to be total dicks ? also I imagine if you dont speak japanese you would have a hard time doing anything there.
>>
>>649529683
Interesting. Didn't the Japanese look down on gaijin, or has the viewpoint changed?

Also, suppose one starts learning Japanese. How hard is it to learn the language? Any tips?

Finally, what are their thoughts on being called Japanese? For a country that was originally called Nippon, it's somewhat interesting to see how that got transformed to Japan.
>>
>>649531178
Actually, Japan is hailed as one of the most accommodating countries in the world for non-native speakers of the language. It's a great place to be for any number of reasons for any amount of time. I loved every minute of the 2 years I spent there, and I actually avoiding visiting home as much as possible. It's also great because it's in South East Asia, among some of the better countries int eh world and traveling between them from Japan is very cheap. I took a trip to taiwan and south korea on holiday and teh airfare alone was under $60 roundtrip for both instances of travel. Accommodations can get pricey depending on your demands. Though Japan isn't the kind of place I'd wanna spend all day at home in anyways. A small aprtment does it for me just find, and on a rainy day I can just invite a friend over and play some vidja games or something.

For a few days it's great, lots to do and see and some of the services some places offer differ greatly form what you might be used to. For example, in Japan there is something known as 飲み放題(nomihoudai: "all you can drink buffet") and it is as it sounds. Going back to scoring. A lot of my friends were in their mid 20's and worked for some company at this point, it's common to hold a nomihoudai 飲み会(nomikai: "Drinking party") almost everyday after work. There's usually a good mix of company guys and girls, and if you are confident enough, you can ease your way into some other groups nomikai and they will accept you almost immediately, despite initial perceptions that the Japanese are xenophobic. I've done this a few times, just act carefree and interesting and they take to you quickly. I even managed to take a salary woman or 4 back to my place in these 2 years.
>>
>>649531551
There is some people who claim Japan is xenophobic, based on the history. Most higher up politicians are afraid that Japan that too many Japanese women or men will mix with foreigners too much int eh future. Japan is currently 98.7% or so Japanese and the big wigs at Big Brother HQ would like to keep it that way. But you get accepted quite easily, as long as you're laid back and just be yourself. They have an initial fascination with gaijin as it is. So acceptance level is quite high. Don't expect a serious conversation with anyone on a super personal level though. The Japanese are sort of a tasteless society in that respect due to the high emphasis of group conformity pounded into their head during their initial academic years.

Japanese: Easy to learn, hard to master. All Japanese will tell you that you are good at Japanese if you know one or two phrases. They do this because they don't really know how to tell you that you suck, or be super direct about anything that they say. the reading and writing is easy to pick up, except for when you start learning kanji(Chinese characters that the japanese borrowed), but listening and comprehension is probably the hardest part of breaking down the language barrier. As dumb as it might sound, anime and veriety TV shows are a great way to improve listneing. I personally listen to podcasts, but I speak to my japanese friends on a day to day basis over LINE, which is a popular video, audio, and messaging app among the Japanese. I recommend that.

As for being called Japanese, the don't really mind, they use the term 日本人(Nihonjin: "Japanese person") all the time, and most are big on intercultural exchange. So as long as you're not a complete ass, they are pretty tolerant and patient in regards to everything. They may even laugh at about 80% of what you say in order tor to come off as more friendly, or they actually find your humor...well, humorous.

I had tons of friends within one month.
>>
>>649532373
How well do you have to be able to speak Japanese to make friends that quickly? I've been here for 8 months and haven't talked to a single person. Maybe it's just my shitty personality
>>
File: tumblr_nsgr61rDyI1s4ftd0o1_1280.jpg (599KB, 1086x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsgr61rDyI1s4ftd0o1_1280.jpg
599KB, 1086x1920px
>>
This thread is hella underrated
>>
>>649532648
Yeah OP is doing great work
>>
>>649532636
You have to try to at least talk to people, even in english. I wouldn't say it's your personality, most Japanese people don't have a personality, so just having on in general already makes you interesting. Japanese women, in particular, love confident guys, and I don't mean smooth operators, but guys who just come up and take control of the situation)(e.g. topic of conversation, activity, etc.) stuff like that. Most poeple of the current and last generation speak some manner of english as, the government and most private schools demand that a certain level of english fluency be reached by graduation. After graduation most Japs either continue in on learning english(mostly by study abroad programs) or they just relinquish it entirely and never look back. You don't have to be good at Japnanese. I had a solid 7 months of study before I came, and the rest was from studying at a university and just living their in general. Conversational wise, it's not that hard of a language to pick up on if your vocab game is strong you'll be fine, even if your grammar sucks. After two years of living in Kyoto I took the JLPT and managed a "barely" passing score of N2, which is 1 step below native level. Really just depends on how much Japanese practice you have a day. I attended tons of drinking parties and social events so I just got good at it, though my grammar still sucks, Japs have a general idea of what I trying to say most of the time so their isn't much of a communications break down.
>>
>>649527447
Nigger confirmed
>>
File: tumblr_nl7jl0v3fF1u0zpsgo3_500.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl7jl0v3fF1u0zpsgo3_500.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>
>>649533014
Thanks for the advice. I'm assuming that they don't mind if you talk about yourself a lot? Also, I think I can speak well enough but I don't really go to parties or bars so where else can I go to talk to women?
>>
You said that they treat you like a deity/celebrity if you are tall and white.

How tall you need to be?

>inb4 huhuhu manlet
>>
>>649533486
Not OP
It's OK if you're short. It's better if you're taller than the girl you're talking to, but the Japanese are some of the shortest people in the world anyway so you should be fine.
If you're blonde then height isn't as relevant. Your conversational ability matters a lot more IMO
>>
are you going to visit japan aigain? any long term relations and/or friends there?
>>
How do they perceive other asian men over there?
>>
>>649533315
No probs. They actually don't, most of the time they will ask you tons of questions about yourself. They're group conformists, so they are pretty uniform, anything outside their norm is going to fascinate them beyond comprehension. Depends on how desensitized that are to gaijins. Some people are so westernized that they don't even care for gaijin and it's nothing special to them. one real advantage is having a really good fashion sense. so don't be afraid to wear dress shoes with everything or break out the flashy scarf in the colder seasons.

Personally, I think the best places to go to meet people are the social drinking spots. These can usually be identified by well, large numbers of people just gathering out their in the public, probably on the weekends. Going to places that gaijin mostly frequent can be annoying, as it's just gaijin all hoping to meet other Japanese people and it becomes pretty redundant. But for me, I was in Kyoto and the primary gathering spot was around Shijo-Kawaramachi right by the Kamogawa river. Huge gathering spot for Japanese people. Also located around a slew of izakaya, bars, clubs, and even love hotels. You could find a girl at these spots, talk to them, go to love hotel, then next thing you know you're kicking it at a theme-bar(likerock, jazz lounge, reggae , etc.) with other poeple. It's where I made most of my friends. I always highly reccomend tinder. Although it's mostly seen as a quick and easy way to sex, it's a really good way to meet people and a lot of Japanese usually specify if they speak english or not. It's how I met my best friend in Japan as a matter of fact. You just have to be social, but since teh Japanese are not a judgemental people, it's easy to enter social situations without the burden of anxiety.
>>
What are the best things to see in japan if you were only visiting for a short time?
>>
Hello. I'm studying japanese for 2 years now and I have JLPT(4). I've been thinking on going there to study some career specifications and knowing the culture and shit. Would you recommend it? Also, what are other ways to get girls? (I don't drink, is there another way?

Great thread OP
>>
Did you do this so you can finally sub animes?
>>
>>649534432
There's more to life than chinese cartoons, anon.
>>
>>649533486
If you're over 6 foot tall, you're good. Or just taller than the other people. I've been on subways a lot, I've always been the tallest person every where I went. Of course, I'm 6 foot 4 or around 195cm. One of the most commonly asked question, especially by girls, to gaijin is "how tall are you?" and they don't understand 6 foot 2 or 5 foot 9. So you better memorize that shit in cm. They only play the metric system there.

>>649533724
I am, I'm currently on board for a 3-10 week research trip next June around Kyoto, Osaka. After that I hope to get into the JET Programme as a coordinator or english teacher(about the only job us gaijin can do) and that would set me up for, at most, 5 years if I'm an asset to the company. It's a government job so it's pretty competitive. I currently have a girlfriend of about 5 months over there. She has an apartment waiting for me actually. I also have several friends from all over Japan, as it's relatively easy to travel within teh country.(Keep in mind that Japan is about the size of california with the equivalent of half the US population, about 150 million, crammed into it). One of my best friends is actually the lead singer of an indie band that has gained quite a bit of ground swell. He's currently living in Whistler, Canada for for a while. Check the band out: They're called ゲスの極み乙女(Gesu no kiwami otome) "Girl at the height of rudeness" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sXVjsijbcY

Met him at a Japanese jazz lounge that I was working at as a part time job on the weekends playing bass with a band. Great dude.

>>649533829
As for the perception of Japanese men, if you're obnoxious and act like you've never been there(basically a chinese tourist) they can't stand you. Other than that, a lot of Japanese women really love attractive koreans, mostly due to the Korean idol/k-pop trends. In fact, some Japanese are straight up racist towards other asians, though mostly the chinese, but it's history based.
>>
>>649534432
why else
>>
>>649524943
i live in Japan
monitoring this thread for OPs bullshit.
>>
Heading there next year. I don't even know how to speak japanese. What are brothels like there for foreigners? Any tips/best places? Etiquette?
>>
>>649534763
Metric system is elemental to know (everywhere)
>>
I hope on living in Japan in the future (home country is becoming worse to grow old in). I don't have full education or good skills. What could I do for a job there and are chances for immigration still very bad?
Also I'm generally perceived as 'very' attractive, but I'm not social at all. Can I just be the foreign guy that picks up girls from tinder but doesn't party or will people get weirded out kek
>>
>>649528528
here is the deal.
if you dont know japanese and she is willing the fuck you it means she already fucked all the niggers in the 100mile radius so get ready for STDs.

if you can speak Japanese you will get the real japanese girls craving white cock and treat you like a demi-god.
>>
Been learning Japanese with a tutor for a while, any tips to learn faster / better?
>>
Was Sex any different than with western girls? Like are the more submissive/shy? Do they take initiative, or is it all up to you, mighty Gaijin?
>>
Can you tell us one of your most exciting/surprising events?
>>
>>649531551
nah just OP was a foreigner that following the Japnese rules and/or had japanese friends making sure he is not being gaijin.

if you dont follow the rules or make japanese uncomfortable you will be looked down on.
>>
>>649534093
See the famous sites, I highly recommend Kyoto, lots to see and do. Easy town to navigate, great place full of ancient culture.

>>649534257
You definitely want to go there if you're serious about the language. I went there and skipped 2 years worth of Japanese at my home university, that's how intense it was. As for career prospects, most companies require a very strong N2 or moderate N1 for consideration. Your best bet? English teaching. Tons of great companies(JET, AOEN, INTERAC, etc.). Best way to get girls? Know a few phrases, find a chick that knows decent english, be yourself, they'll be fascinated with you regardless. Don't aim for a Jap chick visiting or studying in your home country, they are far from interested in hooking up or having a relationship when they are abroad. They will be too caught up with being there. You might get lucky and land a chick that just wants to fuck. My first year at Illinois College we had 30 students, one came, strictly to fuck an American. I happened to be that lucky guy.

Good ways to meet girls would be to attend club events. Honestly unless in a University or company setting, it's hard to just "meet" people. That's why I recommend tinder. Going to the bars is mostly for hook ups. And don't mistake Japanese woman's kindness for flirting, they will drop you at an instance without warning. You just won't hear form them again. I actually met a girl from osaka that I fell for, slightly. We did everything together for 2 months. She came back to my apartment and we finally made love. After that I dropped her off the next after noon at a train station and she said "Let's meet again on this date" I showed up like she said, she showed me up. Never saw her again, except by accident on facebook tagged in one of my friends pictures, and she was with another guy. Word of mouth, she just wanted to fuck an american. They will go through weird extremes to fulfill that purpose.

>>649534432
Found me out, eh?
>>
>>649532636
as i said earlier OP is following the rules.
dont be the GAIJIN
blend in.
>>
i'm black will the japanese try to kill me
>>
>>649534257
work harder
JLPT4 means basic level.
dont tell Japanese you studied 2 years
really
>>
>>649524943
Did any of the chicks you banged have shaved pussy or all dark forest.
I hear the jap gurls don't like to mow the yard
>>
>>649535233
Have a clean record, especially clean of anything tied to drugs, even a drug charge that you were found not guilty of can have customs deny you entry, that or the gov denies you a work or student visa. Best way to get a job is english teaching and most companies require a bachelors degree.

If you're attractive, women may just want to take a picture with you. Women don't flock to you with pussy on a silver platter. You have to put in some effort. If you can make them genuinely laugh and smile,and are a nice guy, you're good to go. Most women, younger women, are inexperienced and know little about sex. But they aren't against sex.

>>649535420
Practice real conversation, watch japanese TV, study lots o kanji.

>>649535455
Japanese girls are more submissive, they actually like guys who take control and dictate the entire sex thing. Sometimes it's like playing a doll, they just lay there and you do whatever. It's mostly up to you, they sometimes take initiative but it's subtle. As in they will let you know they want it, but won't actually do anything about it. Jap women don't really have BO which is great and the pussy don't stank, rather flavorless, but they aren't too big on receiving oral at first because they think its' embarrassing. I could honestly eat jap pussy all day, and they aren't as hairy as japanese porn makes them out to be, a fair numbered are well groomed.
>>
>>649534763
teaching English is not the only Job you can do.
actually it is the lowest job you can do.
OP was student so pulled it off but english teaching whites are laughing matter.

Japanese call them 看板娘[pretty girls to attract customers] so white native teacher looks cool thats all. Indians do the same job half the price twice the better.

if you are planning to live in Japan do not become an english teacher.
have another skill
anything is OK
Just have an other skill
>>
>>649536436
what if

you know

i fucked jap girls regularly in japan as an english teacher, cucking the little jap boys?
>>
>>649535087
most brothels are Japanese only.
if cant speak japanese you cannot enter a brothel.
the ones you enter will be pink salon [hand jobs] and you will end up with a 50 lady.
>>
>>649535420
Kanji
learn kanji
>>
>>649535568
I was once coerced in following two busines men back to their "hotel" that I had met at a rich high class bar to continue our awesome night of drinking and conversation. One guy was about 35, the other look late 50's. They claimed they were business associates form osaka staying a few days in kyoto, which doesn't make sense becuase osaka is just a $6 30 minute train ride from kyoto. I get to their "hotel" to discover it's a love hotel, and they wanted me to have a threesome with them. Needless to say, I hopped on my bike and fucked off rather swift like. that was pretty weird aside from the jap couple approaching me in order to have me impregnate the wife.
>>
>>649535984
they are afraid of blacks.
>>
How to evade, and how to know the gaijin-fuck-seekers? (I mean, if you don't want to have just a 1 dayfuck and that's it).
>>
>>649536754
No real indication of this. Most guys are the initiators. Sex is pretty easy to avoid, actually really easy. If a jap girl wants sex and you she shows it, and you realize it, and don't go for it. She won't waste time moving onto someone else.
>>
>>649536552
you were a student teaching english [バイト]

and as you said earlier girls fuck whites only to brag about it. No one will take you seriously if you are an english teacher.
>>
Hey guys, dont get deceived, this guy says he is 195cm tall, plays the bass in a band, is from the US, etc.
You get pussy in my country too with those stats u faggot, dont deceive people thinking what you get is easy to get.
The diplomat guy and many others didnt score, yes, a fucking diplomat.
>>
>>649536073
I'm 18. In the time I get to go there I'll have JLPT(2) i suppose.
>>
>>649536417
Do you have to show history of employment?
>>
>>649537033
Depending on where you work, people take you incredibly seriously or not really at all. バイト is just short for part time job. Not all english teaching jobs are part time. big companies are full time. I worked for a private but pretty decent eikawa in kyoto. Parents were paying good money to have their children educated in english. I had to be on point and serious about a lot of shit. Some girls fuck just to brag about it, not all.
>>
>>649537176
then good really good.
JLPT2 is more than enough.
study kanji until you bleed.
>>
>>649524943
You didn't do shit. You never left Kentucky.
>>
>>649537315
That's the dream! Kanji is the best part of learning Japanese. Is artistic and useful. (Despite not liking it at a first glance cause you think 'kanas are useful enough... no. Kanjis are great)
>>
How effective is Rosetta stone actually?
>>
>>649537234
i assume you are still young [passing as a student] and have other skills or exceptionally good looking.

otherwise its not like that.

btw i am white as fuck 185+ and handsome even in my homeland and getting my share of girls and social status

trust me english teachers are laughing matter.
>>
>>649537188
Some companies want history of employment, some only care about whether or not you have a degree. Like JET for instance, they look at everything, but they hire by american hiring practices and recruit form within America and other countries, then they "refer" you to Japanese english school contractors that are regulated by the government. But if you get referred, you're pretty much golden on getting a position. It's a thorough application process. Most Japanese companies only care about you having a college degree and don't even want to see your GPA. In Japan, college is considered vacation becuase you barely have to try to graduate. Most japs get a degree then apply for a job, you could go to Tokyo U, the most prestigious university in Japan and among those int eh world, and almost fail, but if you manage to graduate they will see that you went to Tokyo U and almost hire you on the spot. So it's hit or miss honestly. I personally didn't have to show history of employment, I just had a bachelors in computer engineering, that's i'll probably never fucking use >_>
>>
I have an immigration question. I am a tailor. Would a 'classic European tailor' be wanted over there? Making nice European suits and being all snobby about it?

Problem is, I have a lot of tattoos, the jailhouse looking type, needle and ink on a druggies couch sort of tattoos on my hands and neck. Nice looking ones on other parts but those are the most visible. Is that gonna be an issue?
>>
>>649537555
if you like kanji and willing to learn you will have no problems at all.
go for it...
>>
>>649537573
It's just immersion software, the more time you spend on it, the better you get. It doens't really teach you anything. it uses the cast away method. you get thrown into it, and the longer you are exposed to it, the better you become at spear fishing and being tom hanks.
>>
>>649537573
none
google translate is better
>>
>>649537583
This guy says he is 195cm tall, plays the bass in a band, is from the US, and must be super good looking too.
>>
>>649537583
Again, depending on where you work. If you get into the big companies, like JET, are become an actual teacher at a private institution. You're held in pretty high regard.
>>
>>649537033
who gives a shit, i'm getting pussy the jap boys are not.

after that the girls can do whatever they want, i don't see how that would be relevant
>>
>>649535233
What is your home country op?
>>
>>649537634
Would be difficult maybe. If the customs guy just happens to not look your face becuase you might remind him of some fuck boy that short changed him at the dildo store, it would be a valid enough reason to deny you entry. Most jobs ask if you have tattoos or piercings. You're even not allowed in some bathhouses if you have tattoos.
>>
>>649537910
I'm from the US. Illinois more specifically.
>>
>>649537634
yes you will definitely will find a job

tattoos are taboo.
probably not in fashion scene but its taboo in social life.
no onsen or publisc baths for you [there are some tattoo OK places but not very classy]

be sure too keep them covered in business relations and important meetings

but if you are really good at what you are doing and can communicate well it will be OK
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.