[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've only had sex once, and had to pay for it. I have no

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 10

File: 1421426007601.jpg (44KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1421426007601.jpg
44KB, 640x640px
I've only had sex once, and had to pay for it. I have no special skills. I'm not fat but I'm not built either. I look weak. I'm 5' 6". I wear glasses. I'm not attractive. I'm average intelligence at best and I tend to be more beta than alpha. I get scared when I talk to females. I get nervous easily. I have trust issue and social anxiety. I dot have many friends. I daydream a lot about living a happy accomplished life. I complain a lot but never do anything about it. I also frequent 4chan and reddit a lot.

How do you guys make yourself feel better when feeling down?
>>
lots and lots of masturbation. i fap like 3-4 times a day

im a 34yo virgin and never had sex. or a date or anything

you just also described me. i fap to make my feelings go away then cry myself to sleep while i dream of a life i always wanted but will never have
>>
also i play a lot of video games and watch anime. escapism also works fine

just play so many video games that when you pass something you feel like you accomplished something
>>
man 34 year old virgin thats just a loser go visit the world and destroy your computer
>>
File: 1379279787892.jpg (561KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1379279787892.jpg
561KB, 1080x720px
deep inner game

theres a torrent of it

and dont join my kik group. you are all betas
>>
I don't like super-fit broads. I like women with curves yet can still go hiking with me to my cabin in the deep dark woods where we have lumberjack sex while drunketh and high on pils and weed... maybe shrooms.
But that will never happen so I am stuck in dream-land.
See... I am a realist.
>REALISM
>>
>>611605948
>join a gym
>begin to lift
>gain confidence

its never too late
>>
>>611606727
I've been doing that for over 4 years now. I fap 1-2 a day. I sometimes watch anime too to help me kill some time. But right now its killing g me that everyone around me is busy living a normal life while I just wither away in my room. Id smoke weed but it just makes me even more self conscious. I've even tried talking to girls but I don't know what to do and just end up becoming friends. I recently started buying anime figures from my favorite anime's (dude figures) but they don't fill the void especially since I can't share them with any one.
>>
File: 1364918184513.jpg (658KB, 1969x1492px) Image search: [Google]
1364918184513.jpg
658KB, 1969x1492px
>>611605948
>>611606515
>>611606727
you're making me sad.

it's not that hard to get layed. get in shape, buy some nice clothes. You'll feel confident, chicks will dig it, you'll get your dick wet, and you can go on to live a half ass normal life.
>>
Kill yourself, faggot.
>>
>>611607429
thissssss man
>>
>>611607498
>not that hard

Says everyone who gets laid with ease

go fuck off you pretty boy. this thread isnt for you
>>
Lower your standards, there is always a girl around that will fuck you. Or you could take up drinkin.
>>
File: 1425981839115.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1425981839115.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>611605948
Do you want to change your sad, doomed life? I hope so. If you don't want to change it, don't ever expect it to.
Assuming you do want to get more alpha, confident, and happy, a good place to start would be by avoiding 4chan and Reddit for a longggg time. The majority of social medias, 4chan and Reddit included, cause more sadness than not. The people you surround yourself with significantly affect the way you see yourself.
Get hobbies, go outside. You don't have to get jacked, or become amazing at something. Just go out and EXPERIENCE SHIT. FUCKING DO IT. Fresh air and sunlight seriously make a world of difference, and eventually, exercise will help even more! Find things you're passionate about, do them, do them a lot... just getting up off your ass right now and getting a good night's sleep is a step in the right direction and every tiny step counts.

TL;DR sleep, never come back here, figure out what in your life makes you sad and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
I know, easier said than done, but it's better to die on the road to self-improvement than die alone crying.

Do it, anon. You can do it.
>>
>>611605948
i lave sex with my girlfriend
>>
>>611607498
Dude I've done that. I bought name brand clothes before. I went to the gym and worked my ass off only to get minor results. I get a bit ripped but not built. Then what little girls actually talk to me realize I'm boring. I don't have the alpha badass attitude theyre looking for so they lose interest, let alone spit game.
>>
> I also frequent 4chan and reddit a lot.

There's your main problem right there lad
>>
>>611605948
my hot bi 19 year old girlfriend set up a threesome between us and a girl she's railed a couple times in the past. we have another threesome planned with the girl i was fucking up until i started dating my girlfriend.

my girl goes out and hits on chicks and sends me their pics and lets me fuck them with her. in addition to already getting to fuck her tight little 110lb body.

i don't ever feel down because my life is fucking awesome.

tl;dr get a hot ass girlfriend and then you can fuck chicks
>>
>>611608129
I've tried drinking. It helps me be very sociable, but I'm also a light weight. Nothing hurts worst than a girl calling you adorable then turning around and leaving with some random chad.
>>
>>611608328
This guy. Listen to him, literally the best place to start.
>>
>>611607498
>not that hard
It is man, it is. And if doesn't help when you have depression also.
>>
>>611605948
I put down other people online
>>
>>611606515
I am around your age. First blowjob at 18-19, titties sucking. First actual sexy time was with a blue eye light skinned mexican broad or so she said. Very curvy but short and pretty firm.
She could have possibly been an alien. Illegal or not it was excellent. Made good margaritas.
Routine sexy time 22-23 with one gal. We would go hiking and fuck like mad monkeys wherever whenever. Blew loads in her when she was on her period *redwings* routine.
Should have married her. Drive me around and bought me food and drink.
From 24-28 fucked random and many a broad, young college chicks to milfs.
Burned my candle out folks. Nothing left to give.
Not sure what happened but now I find women to drain my very spirit.
Total I had around 32 partners.
Now nothing.
Nada.
And I doubt I am relationship material.
That is ok though.
Divorces left and right. Hell with custody and money people I know my age have.
I do not.
I am missing out on life they say.
Oh well.
*lights joint*
No debt really, own my car, rent my own apt.
Work, exist, eat, sleep, shit, smoke, drink, work, on and on.
Just a different avenue than the status quo.
>>
>>611605948
Get in shape. Love yourself. Believe you are alpha. Only then can you become it.
stop watching anime and gtfo 4chan. Its a deep dark pit of human depravity and despair.
>>
File: korra.png (1MB, 1912x1072px) Image search: [Google]
korra.png
1MB, 1912x1072px
>>611605948
Man, she would be the perfect korra
>>
File: MotivationalNO.jpg (833KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MotivationalNO.jpg
833KB, 1920x1080px
>>611605948

Be persistent! Don't give in so easily and fade into the night so quietly, man! You have one life, even if it fails, at least you gave it your best shot and went out burning in a blaze of glory, right?! Give it everything you have and brave the world. Don't get caught up on successes, achievements, or even how many times you need to get laid by a certain age.

I was and still am a major dork. I was a skinny kid who sucked at every sport he ever tried and got bullied on a regular basis. Not this sissy cyberbullying shit, I'm talking I used to get jumped and beat down. I took martial arts, overcame my depraved self worth, and just started feeling better about the little things I did.

Wanted to learn more about science, I read some books and ended up going to college for biology. Wanted to learn to flip since I was a kid, took up gymnastics at 18. Now I'm a gymnastics instructor. Wanted to be a ninja since I was kid, got my black belt 2 years ago in my mixed martial arts school and I'm competing this weekend in a grappling tournament. Wanted to make friends, I talked to everyone at every bus station, every party, every convention, and every job and now I am have a unique perspective on the world and no one to call an enemy. Wanted to express my love for a friend, shaking in my voice, I confessed and she said no but a week later she changed her mind. NOW WE'RE MARRIED! I wanted a cat, we adopted a fucking cat.

Fuck, life just flies by when you aren't hung up over where you're supposed to be and just just be. Take it one step at a time and be persistent. You don't need to change anything drastic but take this advice that changed my life and perspective on the world.

DO SOMETHING THAT TERRIFIES YOU EVERYDAY!
>>
>>611605948
post more of this whore
>>
>>611609321
> Its a deep dark pit of human depravity and despair.
>2015
>still believing that
Even my gf lurks from time to time...
>>
>>611608148
I like soccer. No one likes it. I like anime. No one I know likes it. I like video games. No one I know likes video games. I like golf, tennis, hangout, traveling, gambling, drinking. But no one around me likes it. I've tried to find friends like me but most strangers think I'm weird and don't want to be more than acquaintances. I hear you loud and clear man, I really do but I feel like I was just born unlucky.
>>
>>611605948
A desesperate man should look for desesperate woman (and many of them are cute). You shloudn't sublimate woman. Go and dating site, but continue to toss off.
>>
>>611608148
i need some talk with you, i have a lot in common with op but at least i can get pussy right now if i wanted to. do you have a kik?
>>
>>611609364
>1609364â–¶
>File: MotivationalNO.jpg (833 KB, 1920x1080)
god-tier post
>>
>>611607488
JUAN? GR1P? AQUI
>>
>>611609658
You have no gf, virgin cuck. Go back to your anime
>>
>>611608974
I'm that this point in my life now and I've only been with one chick.
>>
>>611609930
>projecting
>>
>>611605948
>How do you guys make yourself feel better when feeling down?

Drugs.

>reddit

fag
>>
>>611609355
I know right!?
>>
>>611605948
ITT: The product of American culture. Desperation & sadness
>>
File: 1359491549.jpg (63KB, 546x728px) Image search: [Google]
1359491549.jpg
63KB, 546x728px
>>611605948

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=102YjqAun74
>>
>>611610024
>projecting back
no thanks keep your anime & waffui
>>
>>611605948
>I have no special skills.
It's not DnD faggot.
>>
>>611609795
I don't, but I'd gladly talk if I didn't have a paper due tomorrow morning.
Honestly though, I doubt I have anything to say that's any better than you can find in motivational posts or speakers, so I'd go there. Although I understand the value of one-on-one talks.
Regardless, best of luck anon, sorry I can't help you.
>>
>>611609364
Thank you for the words of encouragement. I will do something that frightens me everyday
>>
1. Learn to play 2 instruments; something you can play anywhere like a guitar or violin, and an exotic instrument.
2. Get into shape but don't rush. Start by eating bananas throughout the day - this will curb hunger. Skip lunch but not breakfast. Don't drink soda or alcohol.
3. Get a new, more modern hairstyle. If your facial hair is thin, don't try to have a beard or mustache. If your face looks really (too) young after shaving, go outside and tan.
4. Have a career plan. IT is a good, inexpensive career choice and you can start by studying for the CompTIA Network+ certification, getting an entry level IT position, and you're practically set for life.
5. Learn spanish in your spare time. If you ever intend to work internationally, pick another language. Arabic is good for those who want to work in the middle east or northern Africa.
6. Volunteer. Show your community your selflessness. Soup kitchens, building projects, Habitat for Humanity, etc.
7. DON'T buy a sports car, but make sure your car is the best car it can be.
8. Learn songs on the guitar in whatever language you picked.
9. Go to a park with your guitar, and sing/play songs in your second language. Girls will commonly stop by, so be ready to ask them out. When they say yes, your car will be ready. Thanks to your job, you will have the money to take her out. And you will, finally, be happy.

Take care!
>>
>>611610299
It is like you arent even trying.
>>
>>611609809

Thanks for the recognition. I can relate to being in this dark place but I don't get how anyone can stand being there for so long when logically they all have so much more to live for!

>>611610008

Dude, fuck it, I've only been with two and I'm married now and I don't intend on cheating. Quality over quantity!
>>
File: HNNNG.jpg (88KB, 808x585px) Image search: [Google]
HNNNG.jpg
88KB, 808x585px
>>611605948
go to /fit/ faggot
we're all gonna make it brah
>>
>>611609795
OP here. this is a throw away account anon4you2015
>>
Is it just me or does this bitch look like Korra?
>>
>>611608974
Not long ago I was drunk and called up this fat mexican broad, 19, at the local small college.
She was a lot fatter than the pictures but I said wtf. Been awhile.
She drove me around. I handed her some pot because she said she liked the herb *legal here*.
Go back to her dorm in the middle of the night.
*remember I am in my 30's*
We she was pretty hot and bothered but a little off upstairs. Nice big ass and tits but giant burrito gut.
She starts jerking me off and I am pretty decent once stimulation occurs.
I am finger banging her massive vagina while sucking her tits.
Then bamn.
I have no way to describe it but my once throbbing cock which was about to enter her mouth became sad.
A literal emotion from my dick.
I became sad.
She drove me home.
>>
>>611610450

That's all you need, bro! Take on the world!
>>
>>611609355
First thing I thought when I saw OPs pic
>>
>>611609658
Did you show /b/ to your girlfriend or what? I want my gf to be on here too, since I am on here all the time.
>>
>>611610441
its ok thanks anyways (y) im going to start by stopping using 4chan that much lol last 3 days ive only been into 4chan and computer builds i cant afford one but ive learn a lot! ... going to move foward and focus in the damn asvab.
>>
>>611610216
Ty
>>
>>611605948
i do have a good job, not rich but i manage living nicely.
That being said, i lift every 3 days at home, walk the hills, hike, have some fun on my bike.

All that with loud music in the ears.

Doing nothing with music on is great, a beer can help.

I do not have many friends, but you should work or erase your trust and social issues..

you're not doomed, man the fuck up
>>
>>611610697
No, not particularly. She just asked one day, since she saw me browsing 4Chan.
>>
>>611609669
No one around you likes soccer, video games, golf tennis, drinking...?
Regardless of that, don't pursue a hobby just to please others or because others like it. Do it for YOU, focus on bettering yourself and cultivating your positive qualities. The social side of things, while less straight forward, become astronomically easier once the prior is done.

I've got to head out anon but I hope something I said helps. Best of luck to you.

Just a reminder. Nothing about your situation will change if you don't take action. May sound simple, but really think about it.
>>
>>611605948
Whatever about your post... Who's the chick in the pic
>>
>>611610477
You unknowingly might have just saved me. Thanks!
>>
>>611605948
I work out.

That's what I do every time I start to feel like shit, I go to the gym, or I go running, or I go swimming, or I take my dog to the park and chase him around, also, I have a dog, that helps a lot.

You just have to find a way to make you feel like you're making you better, whatever it takes.

I get pretty beta when my life gets stagnant. So I have to keep introducing new things into it so it seems interesting, which makes it more intersting, and makes it more interesting to other people, including girls.

If you think you're pathetic, then other people will to. Fake it till you make it.
>>
You complain about your sex/social skills and how that is sad and bad, but all you want is ways to make you feel better and not to actually fix your 'issues'? This is bullshit.

If you don't change your attitudes you won't get a different result. That's basically it. Man up and stand up for what you want. Go for it and don't be a pussy, otherwise you'll never know true happiness.

Bai
>>
>>611610477

This guy... I'm getting me a job!
>>
>>611611061
Sandra Prikker.
Just drag the image into google images, it works wonders for finding sauce.
>>
>>611605948
i read threads like these lol
but serious, I would like this chick fuck me until my dick falls off.
>>
File: 1381733786752.jpg (107KB, 352x338px) Image search: [Google]
1381733786752.jpg
107KB, 352x338px
>>611605948
Love and sex is stupid, so are other people, you dont need people. There I said it, come at me fags.
>>
Well thanks everyone for your kind and unkind words. I busted needed feedback. There's hope. I'll do my best to leave behind my negatives. Thanks again /b/ros!
>>
>>611609355
>>611605948
she's so sexy.... yes, avatar korra IRL
>>
>>611612066
Just*
>>
File: Check 'Em.jpg (2KB, 125x96px) Image search: [Google]
Check 'Em.jpg
2KB, 125x96px
>>611609355
lets hope her acting doesn't suck. She is also a little bit too white.
>>
>>611605948
Fuck me and I thought I was a loser . Thank you op for cheering me up
>>
You guys got it all wrong. The gym can't fix stupid. The minute you open your mouth spaghetti flies out. What you need to do is TRAIN YOUR VOICE. I'm a vocal instructor and using improper speaking etiquette is the guillotine in any date. Sure you can be hot enough to gurgle saliva and still get laid, but aside from being an organic dildo you want to have a partner. Partners communicate, you must train yourself to be able to communicate it is a skill you learn, not something given at birth. Start by reading books out loud and mastering your speaking voice, this way once you have an attractive speaking voice you'll be easy on the ears and women can tolerate you. Once you're tolerable learn flirting techniques and mastering a sexual tone rather than cheesy phrases, the message will be more successfully conveyed.
>>
>>611612327
No prob fam
>>
>>611612364
This is helpful. My voice is pretty mono toned and slow so I can see this helping out alot
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.