[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ You know the drill - send your girlfriend's Kik

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (141KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 750x1334px
Hey /b/

You know the drill - send your girlfriend's Kik name, and I'll test to see if they're faithful. (I was on here earlier today and had a few successes)

Send their Kiks to mine (name: rulesapply) and I'll update you privately (or I can post updates in this thread if you ask me to). I won't be testing any names left in the thread due to whiteknights and spammers.

>I've done this quite a few times and people have asked me questions, so I thought I'd take the time out here to give you a brief FAQ.

>"What is your success rate?"
>Between 60% & 70% on average.

>"Does it have to be my girlfriend?"
>Nope, friends are fine, or maybe your friend has a girlfriend you think might cheat.

>"What is your method?"
>It varies from girl to girl, some like beta-as-fuck-sweet-talk, some like hardcore sexting.

>"How big is your dick?"
>8 inches when fully hard. It's not the biggest dick in the world, but it's big enough to get unfaithful girls wanting more.

>"Do you always get tits?"
>No. Some girls simply just don't like sending tits. Once they've started "cheating" though, about 90% of girls WILL.

>"Why won't you take names from the thread, fag?"
>Well, as I've already said, whiteknights and spammers. WhiteKnights tell the girl that she's on /b/, and spammers will, you guessed it, spam her - meaning that she'll get a massive influx of dicks and sexts, which will mean no results, as she'll just block them all.

>"You haven't responded to me in ages, what gives, asshole?"
>Either your girlfriend hasn't yet responded/seen the message I sent her yet, or I'm informing others of their girlfriend's loyalty or lack thereof.

>"Why don't you bump the thread more often?"
>It can be tricky to hold up a thread, talk to 20 different girls AND the guys who requested me to check them, all at once. I do try my best to keep the thread alive, but it can be tricky when I get a large influx of chat messages. If you want to keep it going longer, please bump, it helps.
>>
Bumping. Saw OP's thread earlier. Good shit
>>
>>605847413
Continue anon
>>
File: image.jpg (153KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153KB, 750x1334px
>>605848307
>>
>>605848665
Where's the nudes anon?
>>
bump for potential
>>
File: image.jpg (139KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139KB, 750x1334px
>>605848812
She ain't much to look at
>>
>>605849093
Is that the only one?
>>
bumpin' for glory.
>>
she looks young.
>>
>>605849398
She's 19.
>>
>>605847413
>ITT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXRN_LkCa_o
>>
bump for lurkmode
>>
This is great I'm taking tips from this
>>
>>605851778
i just want to see people be stupid. bump
>>
bump so op dont has to
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 1140x475px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 1140x475px
>Keep talking ;)
FUCKIN KEK
>>
>>605852237
meningitis
>>
kyliekeef
>>
Bumb
>>
>>605852814
is you niggas retarded? he said send the message over KIK
>>
>>605852814
holy shit read the fucking op.
>>
>>605852814
retard
>>
>>605847413

bumping
>>
>>605852814
OP here. Read my post.

>Send the names to rulesapply
>>
#bump
>>
Bumping because OP is not a fag.
>>
Fegs
>>
Bamparoonie
Keep er alive!
>>
Waiting for results
>>
Bump like a muhfuka
>>
A few weeks ago these threads were everywhere. I use to think that some fun could be had but the same thing always happens. Eventually OP leaves with absolutely no wins. I'd bet my left nut nothing worthwhile happens in this thread.
>>
This thread went to shit fast
>>
>>605847413

OP why not post some of your previous wins in their entirety? Would make for great entertainment
>>
>>605854793
There was a good thread earlier with a grill named aimee. OP had wins. Then disappeared like a faggot.
>>
>>605855024
Agree
>>
At least post reactions
>>
>>605855024
i second this
>>
>>605855024
Amen.
>>
>>605855077
Even worse.
>>
Gl op
>>
>>605855077

Surprised? They only want kik's to benefit themselves, and people give it to them like cucks.
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 218x211px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 218x211px
Shitting.
>>
Silencexsamxcyanide
>>
can anyone do snapchat? i wanna see if shes faithful
>>
Eh.. Ehhh... EHHHHH....
>>
meh op is kill
>>
>>605847413
3rd bump
>>
Keep this shit up OP
>>
Too kill
>>
Bumpers
>>
Doing God's work OP
>>
Give proof thy niggas
>>
Tanks for all the bumps
>>
OP is not fag.
>>
Hey op, Im trying to ask this girl out do you have any advice on approaching her or getting a girl to like you?
>>
This guy is legit! He gets them good! Had him do a friend of mines girlfriend, busted her on the first day they talked!
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 640x776px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 640x776px
How about this girl?
>>
>>605857981
you stupid breh?
>>
>>605855024
if dubs post earlier wins
>>
>>605858199
winRAR
>>
>>605849093
Photo from gallery? Ya, I question the legitimacy of this. Probably is OP. If she was legit she would just take one with Kik's camera.
>>
>>605858199
WINRAR
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.